Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 05

Story Info
My Wife dates Raoul and they both want to go further.
4.4k words
4.42
13.7k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

My Replacement - Part Five

I sat alone for a while in the bar where every couple were dancing until it became clear to me that Clare's interest in my cuckold transition had been taken over by her desire to press her lovely young body against her Black Master as they moved slowly together on the dance floor. It was time for me to leave and think about what we had discussed in the quiet of the hotel suite balcony - with a bottle of Karavitakis of course.

Susan, my lovely Wife, was out on a date with Raoul who was clealy wanting to take their newly found friendship and attraction to a much more intimate level. It was obvious to everybody, including me, that Susan was wanting the same thing but I could tell that something was holding her back - me and our two wonderful children who were asleep in their own little bedroom.

I had made a pact with her last summer to let her have a Lover if she had wanted one and had described the idea as 'My Replacement'. It had been my idea which, at the time, I had thought was unlikely to be fulfilled, that is until we met Raoul, a big and handsome Black Man. It was now time to make good on that promise, but how?

Clare had talked about her husband's inclinations when she and Marcus make love. Could I do those things? It was true that I had helped Susan to prepare for her date tonight and, if I am honest, the thought of another man inspecting my handiwork had excited me. I had advised her on the lingerie she should wear for her date and had felt proud when I had seen the look of appreciation in Raoul's eyes when she and I had walked up to him.

But what of 'cleaning' Raoul's salty cream from Sue's labia after he had ejaculated into her. Clare had said that a cuckold was not entitled to reject what his own Wife was happy to receive inside her and I had to admit that she had a point; so when (if?) the time comes I decided that I would make that sacrifice to my sense of manliness. Who knows, I may even enjoy it.

And what of serving her Master. She had said that sexuality had nothing to do with it and maybe she's right. 'Reviver' she had described the action of the cuckold taking his Master's manhood in his mouth to get him hard again. I had never done such a thing before. The very thought of having sex with another man has always repulsed me, but would I be having sex? 'Servitude' she had called it, but I thought submission was a better way of describing such an act. If I were to do this with him, in order to harden his member so as to slide back into my own Wife, wouldn't that make me more of a slave. And am I ready to be my Wife and her Lover's sex slave? The very thought of it should have revolted me, but it did not; interestingly, the idea made sense to me. At least that way I would feel part of the process, and not just an abandoned husband.

Clare had led me to believe that Clive, her husband, loved the life he lives as a cuckold and there was no reason for me to think otherwise. She had also told me the night before that he had enjoyed being humiliated when she had gone for sale in the White Mistress Auctions. Was this the product of an overheated imagination by my new pretty brown-haired adulterous friend? After the revelation that Susan's boyfriend before we had married had been an older Black Man who had 'Owned' her, was this all just a dream?

I needed to use my imagination about how I would feel about the physical aspects of Susan's affair with Raoul. Earlier, on the beach, I had visualized Susan and Raoul (or should I say - My Wife and her Master) kissing while sat just a few feet away from me; my reaction had confused me to say the least. My own emotions were conflicted between outrage and excitement, even so the picture in my mind's eye seemed so right and so natural.

It was about one o'clock when I heard Susan and Raoul arrive at the door to our suite, and just like the night before, I put my eye up to the door spy-hole. They were kissing!

It wasn't just a 'thank you for a nice evening' kiss - it was an unmissable 'I want you inside me' kiss. Her message to him was unmistakable as their tongues mashed together inside their mouths, her breasts pressed against his wide manly chest and her hips ground against his in response to his big brown hands kneading her soft round arse. And Raoul knew exactly what she was telling him.

"You know,'" he said after they had both come up for air, "if you still have doubts about David's commitment to your agreement, you can test him."

"How can I do that My Love?" she asked.

'My Love?' How did that happen? When did Raoul stop being a handsome date, to her 'Love?' I thought, suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

Raoul reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet bag which he held out for her to take. Inside was a small chain and pendant that she held out to view for just a few minutes.

"Tell David that you want to take us to the next level, and if he accepts the prospect of you and I becoming Lovers, then he should hang this around your neck when we meet for our next date," he replied.

"And if he won't do it Master?"

'Master Now? This whole thing is moving faster than I had thought,' was my reaction.

"Then we will know he's not ready to accept that is Wife wants to have a relationship with another man," he replied.

"And if he does," Susan said as she looked carefully at the medallion, smiling at the black and white 'ace of spades' pattern on its surface.

Raoul leaned forward and pressed his lips gently to her forehead as he replied, "then he will know that your now my Lady."

She kissed him back, on the lips, and replied, "I can't wait to be yours Master. I can't think of anything I want more than to lie naked with you in your bed."

'I wonder what her answer will be when I ask her if she is attracted to him,' I thought sardonically as I looked at the pair of 'soon to be' Lovers through the spy-hole.

Whatever her answer, it was obvious that Susan was going to take me up on my offer, and have a 'holiday fling' with the large and well-hung Black Man. As Clare had been so clear in our conversations - it was not a matter of 'if', but 'when'; and I had a decision to make - again.

It was ten minutes later when Susan opened the door to the hotel suite whilst at the same time blowing a kiss to Raoul as he was departing to go to his own room somewhere across the other side of the hotel complex. Her face was flushed with pleasure and her eyes shone with that unmistakable look that comes over a Woman's face when she is falling in love; a mixture of tenderness, desire and lust was there for me to see. And it was time for me to talk to her - properly this time.

"You know," I said as she eased the skirt down her long lovely legs, "you never did tell me exactly what you and Raoul were discussing when you went for your swim yesterday. Or what you were talking about on the raft earlier today."

"The kids," she replied, "but mostly about you."

"The kids?" I asked, suddenly very worried.

"Yes! We discussed just how they would react if I had a more intense relationship with him."

"Intense relationship?" I exclaimed, but not wholly surprised. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you," Sue replied as she threw her blouse onto a nearby chair and undid her bra to expose her beautiful milk white breasts to the evening air.

"I think you should. Just so we know where we are with this agreement of ours," I replied - dreading the next part of the conversation. Just why I was so much in trepidation of what she was about to say didn't make sense. It was me who had arranged for this moment - by myself and no one else. But a part of me was still nervous about what she was about to say.

"Raoul wants to have an affair with me. To take it to the next level. He wants to be my Lover."

"And you? what do you want Sue?" I asked - again feeling that apprehension that any husband would feel when his Wife tells him that another man wants her.

"You already know the answer to that David," she replied, "because you have been watching us through the spy-hole in the door and listening in to our conversation. Twice!"

My own face must have coloured in embarrassment and Susan saw it, and came in for the kill.

"Of course I bloody want to," she continued, "I want to be his and lie naked on the bed, open my legs and offer him my body. I want to feel his big brown manhood ease itself into me and claim me as his own. I want to call him Master and be his loving Mistress and welcome his hot eruptions into my vagina. There! So now you know."

"Well that's pretty clear," I remarked coolly, while doing my very best to not betray my shock at her very explicit words; and we both knew that my beautiful and loving Wife meant every word of them.

Susan slid her warm body into bed next to me and instead of going straight to sleep, she kept her eyes open looking up at the ceiling. We remained silent with our thoughts, holding hands to maintain some degree of intimacy, but apart nevertheless. It was Susan who broke the silence.

"I will stop seeing Raoul if you are getting cold feet about me having a fling with him," she said quietly into the darkened air conditioned room.

"You're making it my decision," I replied. "That's unfair!"

"I know! - Sorry! But Raoul and me need certainty," Sue said into the darkness above her."

"About me?"

"About you and the kids."

"The kids won't be a problem - I'll just tell them that Raoul is lonely because his Lady friend couldn't come on holiday, and that you are keeping him company."

"Estelle, you mean?"

"Oui."

"Very funny," Sue said, "and what else did Clare tell you?"

"She told me about penis cages and other 'cuckoldy things'," I replied noncommittally.

"What else?"

"She told me about Paul."

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "You two have been talking. You knew I wasn't a virgin when we picked up again after college - right?"

"We never talked about him much Sue, but I always thought he was a fellow student. A little like me. Small, nerdy and,...... and white."

"He was Nigerian," Sue said, "and I didn't think race and colour mattered to you."

"It didn't and it still doesn't. You know that, but it's not the whole story is it," I said.

I could sense her amusement in the darkness of the bedroom. "Go on. What else did Clare tell you?"

"Paul was not just your Boyfriend was he. He was an older man - a lecturer. He was your Master," I replied.

"That's right Dear," Susan replied, stifling a yawn, "I was his pretty White Mistress and he gave me the best loving a young woman could ever have. And I made sure that his efforts in our bed were doubly rewarded. Paul and I did things to each other that would make your hair curl, what's left of it. I spent the whole three years in college at lectures or hopping into Paul's big bed. By the time I graduated I was the epitome of the 'Black Owned Mistress'. Believe me, there was no part of Paul's lovely black body where my tongue hadn't explored, and I lost count of the number of times his great big......"

"Okay! Okay! I get the picture," I snapped.

"Well then," Sue said, "You have a decision to make about your 'Replacement'. And that medallion he gave me."

There was silence in the room until she continued. "You did see it through the spy-hole didn't you?"

"Of course I did."

The following morning, Susan and I made our way to the children's pool and after copious amounts of Factor 50 suncream had been smeared on every exposed part of the kids we settled down to enjoy the sun and a rest on our beds. I had drifted off to sleep for a while when I was awoken by Susan's, "Oh Hi!" greeting to someone. It was Raoul.

As I opened my eyes, I saw him crouching down at the end of my sunbed, but his eyes were firmly fixed on Sue's appreciable assets, encased in a multi coloured bikini.

"Hey you guys," he said, tearing his gaze away from her lovely breasts to somewhere between us both, "I'm going to hire a small boat from the marina next door and keep it for the rest of the holiday. How do you fancy taking some trips to the beaches up the coast and maybe some snorkeling with the kids."

"Oh that would be lovely Raoul," Susan exclaimed before I could reply.

I smiled and said, "terrific!", but I couldn't help thinking that it was just another way of ensuring his almost assured seduction of my Wife. Nevertheless, my unenthusiastic reply didn't discourage him from turning his attention onto me.

"I'll just go and see what the kids are up to," Susan said as she raised herself from her sunbed and stood close - very close - to Raoul, "and let you two boys have a chat."

"Isn't she wonderful," Raoul remarked as we both watched her walk towards the Children's Pool; both of us so very aware of her pretty arse moving sweetly beneath her bikini bottoms.

"I know," I replied tersely; I was not going to make it easy for him - why should I have done - he wanted my Wife after all.

Raoul seemed to sense this and made anodyne conversation about the hot weather and the hotel itself; so I waited patiently for him to come to the point.

"Susan has said that she would like to go on another date with me tonight David," he said while looking directly into my eyes, "we are becoming quite close."

"I see," I replied, staring right back at him.

"She also told me that you and her have come to an......," he paused, uncertain how to continue.

"Arrangement?" I said, to complete his sentence for him.

"That's right," he confirmed, " I think you call it 'My Replacement'. Is that correct?"

"Correct!"

"Then I should tell you that I hold Susan in very high regard, and wouldn't do anything to harm her in any way," he said unnecessarily.

"Thank you for saying that Raoul," I replied, "but I am beginning to learn that my Wife can look after herself in such matters."

I was beginning to sound like the bank executive that I was.

"Even so David," he replied, "if Susan and I are to get as close as we both would like, then it's essential that you aquiesce to our relationship."

"Was that a smart way of saying that I should agree to let you have sex with my Wife?"

"Yes," he replied immediately - undeterred by my crude interpretation, "but it won't feel right if you don't show us both that you are comfortable with the arrangement. It was your own idea after all."

"I understand Raoul," I said. "So it's all down to me being content in my cuckolding."

His head shot up at the word 'cuckolding'. "That's pretty much it David," he said as he touched me on the arm in a friendly gesture, "but you are not the first, nor will you be the last. I guess it all boils down to how happy you want Susan to be."

Just as the days before, I had taken the kids back to their air-conditioned room for a sleep after their exertions in the children's pool. Susan had agreed to accompany Raoul to the marina to offer her inexpert advice on boats and I, as was now the routine, sat on the balcony of our suite with a cold beer.

It was about an hour later that a thirty foot shiny white pleasure-craft exited the entrance to the marina and traversed across the sea five hundred yards from the hotel beach front. From that distance I could see that it was Raoul at the wheel but I couldn't see Susan; that is until he turned the wheel and the boat turned. Susan was with him after all and the look on her face was one of pure happiness. And why wouldn't she be happy? With her bikini top removed, my Wife was letting him see just what he was hoping to enjoy that night.

The boat turned again towards the channel between the two islands that were about a mile from the hotel beach; slowly the shiny white craft disappeared from view with my (all but) naked Wife and her potential Lover alone to spend a nice afternoon together.

Two hours later the kids were back in the pool causing mischief and I was on my sunbed. Ten minutes after that, Raoul and Susan returned looking happy as they held hands like two young Lovers. Raoul kissed her on the cheek before he left.

"Hi," she said to me as she lowered herself down on to the sunbed. "How are the kids?"

"They're fine," I replied - my voice shaking nervously before I asked, "Did you have a nice time with Raoul?"

She knew exactly what I was asking. I was asking if they had sealed my fate; had they made love and had Susan cuckolded me with her new Black Lover.

"Raoul found a deserted beach, so we went 'skinny dipping' together," she replied, while smearing another layer of sun cream on her arms and neck.

I felt vulnerable and nervous, but I had to ask my next question. "He has seen you fully naked," I said in a shaking voice.

"Oh don't be so silly David, we did nothing wrong," Sue said dismissively.

"Well you weren't exactly overdressed when you were on the boat," I said sarcastically, "that tiny bikini bottom you were wearing must have been unbearably constricting."

She laughed and said nothing as more suncream was applied to her long lovely legs. But I needed to ask the question that was vexing me more than anything I had ever experienced before.

"Have you cuckolded me with Raoul?"

Susan didn't even stop rubbing as she replied, "No! That particular decision is yours to make. We discussed this - didn't we?"

"But you want to - don't you."

"I've already said so," she said as she lay down on the bed to warm herself in the sun, "it's all down to you now."

The rest of the afternoon was spent playing with the kids and just generally being the happy little family we are. Ice creams were consumed, sun cream reapplied and tiny squabbles settled by their beautiful Mum and gentle Dad; but for all that I felt that our lives had changed. For the good or bad remained to be seen.

"When I've had my shower David," Sue said, after we finished settling the kids down to sleep, "it would be nice if you could help me get dressed."

"To make you look nice for Raoul - just like last night?" I asked.

"Of course Dear," was her answer. "You did like doing so, didn't you?"

She knew the answer to the question before she asked it, so it was no surprise to either of us when I replied, "It was a strange feeling, but I was proud of you when you walked with me to meet him."

Sue smiled and, ruffling my hair, she said, "Good boy! But there is another matter that we have discussed. Isn't there!"

I knew immediately what she had been talking about; it was the ace-of -spades pendant that Raoul had given her to wear.

"It's a big step Sue," I replied as she stepped naked out of her bikini that lay on the shower room floor, "and I have to be sure that it's the right thing for us."

She stopped still for a second before stepping into the shower and turned on the hot water, clearly thinking about what to say next but decided against.

"Okay!" she replied noncommitally, but the frown on her face told another story.

Later, after I had dressed, Susan was still sat naked at the dressing table arranging her hair; and the pendant was sat on the table top by her right hand.

"David," she said, looking around at me standing patiently waiting for her to finish (don't we all?), "could you get my long red dress out of the cupboard please."

"Of course Dear," I replied, "and what lingerie shall I lay out for you?"

"It's very warm again tonight Dear," she said, "so just that nice little red thong will be okay."

"And bra?"

"Not tonight David. I don't think I shall need it."

The dress was made of a very thin material that clung to her body and revealed almost everything underneath. Her intention was clear; my Wife was going on her date with her breasts free under her dress, and everybody would see just how beautiful her private places are. She was shameless, and I........ was aware that I was aroused by the thought. And I knew what I was going to do next.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers
12