Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had finished her hair and makeup and stood naked before me. I opened out the thin elasticated ribbon that passed for panties and knelt silently before her as she placed each foot into the open leg holes and waited for me to lift the flimsy and tiny thong up her long legs.

It was silent in the room as I pulled up the postage stamp sized cover over her labia. It was an intimate moment between a husband and his Wife whose lives were setting out on new journey. Was I saying goodbye when I eased forward and planted a tender kiss on her mons. Her reaction was, for less than a second, to push gently on the back of my head to press my lips harder onto her panty crotch. It was a tender moment full of significance for us both - and we both knew it.

She eased her arms up through the dress that I held out for her and, after shaking the material down her almost naked body, I succeeded to tie the silky cord fastener around her neck with shaking fingers.

'This will be very easy to undo,' I thought. 'I wonder if it is deliberate.'

Our private minute came to a very abrupt halt with a knock on our suite door. It was Ariana our baby-sitter and it was time for me to accompany my Wife to her second date with Raoul.

Susan looked meaningfully at me as she turned for the door and I couldn't help noticing her glance towards the small pendant and chain that remained on the dressing table. She said nothing but her disappointment was written clearly across her face.

Together we walked in silence down the corridor towards the lift (elevator). I could tell that her dismay at not wearing the 'ace of spades' was annoying her but I didn't care, because I had a plan of my own.

I stopped and felt in my pocket in pretence of looking for the plastic room key. "Wait here a couple of minutes please Sue," I said, ignoring her exasperated look, "I've forgotten my key. I'll have to go back."

Ariana opened the door to my knock and I went in to get what I needed, and was back beside Sue by the lift within less than a minute.

"Sorry about that," I said weakly.

"S'alright!" was her very short reply.

All eyes were upon us and the talking stopped as we walked into the bar. Had the word got around the hotel guests and staff that a husband was delivering his Wife to another man as his date? It was obvious that they had guessed that something was happening between the pretty blond Wife and the big handsome Black Man.

Jealous eyes from most of the Women in the bar immediately spotted the look of Love on her face as we approached the large man who stood waiting patiently for his prospective bed partner. Their husbands and boyfriends appreciatively took in the sight of the bouncing breasts and rolling arse cheeks beneath the thin dress and knew instinctively that this Lady was wanting a real man to take her to heaven with his big member. And they never looked at me - thankfully.

Raoul's smile was genuine as we approached, but the momentarily narrowing of his eyes told us both of his disappointment that the pendant was not around her neck. As soon as it was there, it was gone, like it should for all gentlemen.

Susan walked up to him, melted into his embrace and kissed him passionately on the lips. And I stood aside as they broke the kiss and leaned back to look into each other's eyes.

Over her head, Raoul looked at me and said, "thank you for bringing Susan to me David. And thank you for helping her dress for her date with me tonight."

"You're welcome," I replied, my voice shaking with emotion, "but I forgot something."

Susan turned towards me, still within his arms, and said, "what is it David?"

"This!" I replied as I removed the 'Ace of Spades' pendant from my pocket.

12