Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 11

Story Info
Do I have a 'cuckosexual' sexuality?
4.7k words
4.72
8.5k
19

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

My Replacement - Part Eleven

Caution: This part of the story of my replacement contains depictions of erotic intimacy between Master and cuckold.

What's it like to stand naked, with your little penis in a cage, in front of your own Wife, her Lover, a pretty young Mistress of another big handsome Black Man who just happens to be your Wife's Master's brother? Is it a family occasion you may ask; but you would be wrong. Because it was all to do with my 'cuckold preparation' training regime.

I knew exactly why I had been put in this undignified and demeaning position - everything that was me stood helpless and vulnerable, open to full inspection and critique. My symbol of manliness had been locked away - ceremonially hidden from the world by none other than my beautiful Wife, Susan.

The room was silent as the enormity of the moment of my emasculation dawned on us all. Up to that very moment my cuckolding had been relatively light-hearted and enlightening, but now I knew that for me there was no turning back.

It was Raoul who astutely understood that my emotions were no longer conflicted and that I understood my future. Leaving Susan's side, he came to stand in front of me and say, "we shall talk later David (not 'cuckold' this time) to discuss the way ahead for us all."

With my eyes still focussed on the floor before me, I managed to respond by whispering, "Yes Master!" to my Wife's Lover.

I then felt Susan's soft hand on my shoulder as she leaned into me to put her lips next to my left ear. Raoul's arm was still around her waist as she spoke.

"David! No one will think badly of you if you wish to back away from this path you have chosen. You don't have to wear that little cage and you do not have to do this. We could go back to how we were," she whispered.

I knew what she really meant and my question confirmed it. "Does that mean that your fling with Raoul would be finished?" I asked - speaking slowly and deliberately so all could hear.

"No Darling! I can't promise that."

"I thought so Mistress," I replied - settling the matter with that one word, "and I shall see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay!" There was a hint of regret in her response but not so much that she didn't find it necessary to leave on Raoul's arm, and to go off to his private suite and thence to his bed.

For just a moment or two I stood silent, looking down at the alien piece of furniture that had been placed over my pink little penis. I hadn't known what to experience when my Wife Susan had fastened it to me; I trusted her instinct concerning me and she had clearly reasoned that such a device would accentuate my cuckolding journey from 'ab initio' to 'comfortable' in my new status in our marriage.

Her rationale behind placing my 'little man' in a small prison of its own was a sound choice. Within just a short period of time, I became used to its closeness on my penis and experienced a sensation that I had never felt before. She (or Clare) had made sure that it was a close fit without being uncomfortable. It felt secure and caused my sexual organs to wobble slightly (prettily?) when I moved. The word 'secure' is the most appropriate for that is how it felt, the definition of my manliness had been locked, away and I felt a sense of security wearing it.

To be honest - I liked it. I liked it a lot!!

Marcus had absented himself during our little confirmation of my status but Clare had remained in the room; and her smile was warm and welcoming.

"You were naked underneath your shorts, wouldn't Sue let you have a pair of her panties?" she asked.

"I'm wearing the same lingerie as my Wife, Mistress."

Her eyebrows raised at the same moment as a warm smile appeared on her pretty face. "I thought she was naked under that dress," she said. "So you prepared your Wife properly for her Master did you."

"It was my privilege Mistress."

"Great minds think alike," Clare said as she reached behind her waist, flick the fastener to her skirt open and allow it to fall to the floor. Like Susan, Clare had been totally naked underneath her clothes and I, like a good cuckold should, pretended not to notice that she stood before me with her shaven pussy with its 'ace of spades' tattoo unashamedly on view. Staring right back at me!

Clare's pretty face showed that she had made a decision. As she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a pair of pert breasts she ordered me to kneel. There was no question of disobedience - with trembling legs I fell on my knees before her.

With just a small movement of her hand she tipped my head back while at the same time hooking her left leg around my back to lower her labia firmly down onto my face. There was no need for words, because I knew exactly what she required of me, but nevertheless she made certain that there was no misunderstanding.

"Get me ready for our Master -- cuckold."

But I was already ahead of her and my tongue went to work on her clitoris and labia lips immediately on contact. I was being used like a cuckold should be and I was very aware of my own sense of worth; I was enjoying my new role in life very much indeed.

I knew that I was succeeding when her leg started to shake. "Oh Christ David! You're.... getting good... at this," Clare muttered as my tongue flicked aggressively on her clitoris."

I pulled my head away and, looking up towards her pretty face, I replied, "thank you Mistress, but please call me 'cuckold'."

"And embracing your new life too, it seems," she replied as she fell back onto the nearby sofa while at the same time holding my head hard against her pussy thus forcing me to fall forward, locked inescapably but delightfully against her damp warm vulva.

Was it seconds or minutes of cuckold and Mistress pleasure that passed before a loud, "Ahem!" sounded behind us. We stopped, looked around and there was Marcus standing behind us - he was naked and ever so slightly peeved.

"Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds," he growled, "but we have a schedule for cucky don't we?"

The happy sighing sounds came to an end as she giggled unashamedly at her Lover's encroachment into my few minutes of servitude. I backed away from her slippery wet labia and we both stood up; I guiltily looked at the floor while the naked young Wife put her hands on her hips and raised her head to look him squarely in the face.

"Sorry my Love!" Clare said to her Master, while at the same time smiling cheekily at the big Black Man, "I was just giving some pre-instruction to our little slave.

He looked stern, but I could see the amusement and forgiveness in his eyes, and that forbidding aura that the man presented to the world, I now saw was a sham. I had seen a glimpse of it a few nights ago when Clare had told him to get some drinks when we had sat together in the bar - and I liked him all the more for it.

I felt Clare's reach down to my groin and with well-practised ease, on her husband presumably, she wrapped my tiny balls and caged penis together in her cool left hand.

"Come on cuckold," she said as she tugged on my caged privates, "let's go and pay homage to our Master."

I played my part by tottering timidly behind her as she dragged me into the bedroom. Marcus was already there waiting by the bed and I knew at that moment that my own sexuality was again going to be called into question.

"Let's share the pleasure," Clare whispered in my ear as she released her grip on my organs and pushed me down onto my knees again; but this time she was kneeling beside me.

There was no hesitation this time. I didn't need coaxing like a reluctant pony. I knew what was expected of me as a cuckold so when she lifted Master's heavy brown member up to my face, I just opened my mouth wide and took the warm soft tube of meat in as far as it would go. If there had been any question over my willingness to show my deference to the better man I had just answered it. And I answered it further as my left hand reached down to his heavy testicles to gently cup them in my hand.

"Good boy!"

It was Clare who had spoken, but I needed little encouragement. There were no longer any restrictions on my sexuality; even as I licked, kissed and caressed that dark manhood and heavy sack I knew what I was. I was enjoying my new sexual freedom, and I wanted this lovely couple to know it.

My hands, lips and tongue were everywhere on Master's groin, and in my eagerness I failed to notice that Clare had stood up to leave my side and watch from the nearby bed. The salty taste of seminal fluid filled my mouth as his cock started to fill and become erect - he was getting hard - but there was still work to do.

Not just content with his manhood, I treated his balls to a good licking which produced a groaning noise of appreciation from the now very happy Black Master standing over me. And it was that noise that prompted Clare to say, "Come and lie on the bed cuckold."

With a popping sound I released one of his balls from my mouth to move away from my submissive posture to lie on the cool sheets with my head, as indicated by the lovely dark haired Wife, at the foot of the bed.

Clare made sure that I was in the right position (face up) before she straddled my face with her legs either side of my head and lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. I had enjoyed Susan's sweet crotch in lovely 'soixante neufs' a few times early on in our marriage so I was not without prior practice. Subsequently, and without being prompted, my tongue returned once again to her clitoris and labia.

Lost in the pleasures of giving this beautiful young Wife a 'good licking' I was not aware that Marcus (Sorry! I should have said Master!) had moved to stand just a few inches from the top of my head. Bending forward, he eased the head of his big hard member down past my nose, across my lips and gyrating tongue to rest at the entrance to Clare's vagina.

I could see the shine on his cock where my mouth had brought it to its large size and hardness. I could smell the light musty aroma of his seminal fluid and I could taste the saltiness of that clear liquid as I flicked my tongue along its impressive length.

"Keep that tongue of yours working cuckold," growled Marcus as he eased his shining glans into her vagina. While at the same time a loud, but joyful, "Oooooh," emanated from Clare whose hot breath warmed my penis and its little cage restraint.

The concept of being a submissive cuckold was now firmly embedded in my psyche. I had not been pressurized or browbeaten into my new sexuality (whatever that was) - I had entered into it willingly and, as I had said to Susan, I was now enjoying my servility. And furthermore, although I hadn't offered an opinion on the subject to Susan, Clare or our Masters, I had found the wearing of Clare's black panties to be much to my liking. Then it would come as no surprise to you, Dear Reader, that my pink tongue went berserk, like a naughty puppy, in contact with Clare's clitoris and labia and Master Marcus' thick hard rod and testicles.

Master may have been taking his Mistress like a mating bull but I was not surprised that his initial penetration and subsequent movement in and put of her vagina were gentle and slow. He clearly cared for this Wife of another man, who had already given him a son, so the last thing he would do would cause her a problem - emotional or physical. This 'love sandwich' was for my benefit; and I felt a wave of gratitude to them both.

Gradually, and expertly, Marcus increased his rate of thrusting as Clare's hot breath continued to warm my little caged penis. After a few minutes, I could sense that Clare needed to lower her body down onto my own; this would have meant her easing forward and away from my head and Master's member. This I couldn't allow, so with my hands and using the strength of my arms I prevented her from falling forward, thus keeping her pretty round bottom in the air. And it was with some pleasure of my own, that I felt her warm breasts on my tummy and her head on my thighs.

Marcus had set up a rhythm and so had I. As his cock slid in and out of Clare my tongue slid along the underside of the hard flesh and his big heavy balls. Like the 'master' he is, Marcus made sure that he stopped briefly when fully 'in' so allowing me a few seconds to lick and pleasure his dark 'seed sack'. And the groans that emitted from his throat were proof that I was doing just what a good cuckold should.

For all the lubrication I was providing, in addition to their own bodily fluids, there comes a moment when a good things must come to an end - it was self evident that Marcus need to 'release'. Faster and faster he thrust into his Lover as Clare became more and more lost in shattering orgasms; with each tremble and shake of her body her strength seemed to wane and I was obliged to support her in her 'arse up' posture.

Marcus groaned once as I sensed that he was near. With hard thrusts, with all gentleness gone, he slammed hard and erupted his seed deep into Clare. He slammed again and more flowed down that long shaft into her - again and again he ejaculated into his pretty Mistress, emptying his heavy sack that was treated to the sensation of my servicing tongue each and every time.

Clare screamed in lust as she felt his heavy rod kicking, pulsing and spurting inside her. Holding her firm against her Master proved to be a special moment for her; as she was to confirm the following day that she had one of the most intense orgasms that she ever experienced.

It was mating at its most fundamental. A pretty white Wife mounted and mated by her Master with the joint ambitions of pleasure and the making of a new life. And I was so happy to have been a part of it.

We were exhausted and sweaty from our combined exertions. My arms ached from supporting Clare so Marcus could have guaranteed deep penetration for all of the time that he had been thrusting his large brown member into her. Eventually, she slid forward exhausted onto me with her breasts now framing my little caged penis and her head on my knees.

I sensed Master's softening rod sliding out of his Mistress before I saw it fall from her retreating pussy down onto my face. It was warm and slimy with the combined sticky fluids that the couple had produced in their passion, so my duty was clear - my tongue and lips went to work again on the dark flesh.

The giant Black Master clearly appreciated my ministrations of his soft sexual organ and showed it by pressing gently on its upper side down onto my face. Opening my mouth wide acted, as I had hoped, as an invitation for him to push the large helmet shaped glans down onto my tonsils and fill my whole mouth with his warm flesh. I was being willingly used again and I loved the very emotion of total submission that I was demonstrating to a real man.

After just a few minutes, to my disappointment, he ceased using my tongue and tonsils as his personal pleasure vessel and moved around to the side of the bed to help Clare to lift herself up from her supine position to sit up on my face. Within seconds her vagina, still open after being stretched by Master's thick manhood, started to ooze streams of his salty, musty essence to accumulate on my face. I could do nothing about the small puddles of sperm in my eyes and nose, but by moving my head I managed to position my mouth at her widened entrance to catch the remainder.

It was bliss to lie under that pretty Wife and consume the seed that her Lover had ejaculated into her. I was lost in my own little bubble of depravity and was happy to swallow the jism that flowed slowly from her body; but not so lost as to miss that Master had climbed onto the bed to straddle my legs and start kissing his Mistress. Neither was it lost on me that his flaccid cock now rested on the top of my thighs and along the side of my caged penis.

It was obvious to me that his previous enjoyment had not diminished his virility. What I had experienced that night was an affirmation of my inadequacy and that I could not, and would not, ever match the dynamism of the Black Master at his mating. I knew that Susan loved me because she had told me so but I now had a new sexuality. Is 'cuckold' a sexual orientation? Cuckysexual or Cuckosexual; or Wittolist maybe? Whatever it may be I had certain things expected of me, so in compliance with my yet to be fully defined sexuality, I placed my right hand gently onto Master's big, soft manhood and started to stroke the warm tube of velvet-like brown flesh.

My impertinent intrusion into their passion was not rejected by either him or her. As he kissed her and pulled her to him by clutching the cheeks of her arse, my hand became trapped, pleasurably, between their bodies as I continued to stroke his erecting member. Clare could feel what I was doing for her Master as well as being totally, and happily, aware of my frantic licking of her vulva and clitoris. And for all of that time the last drops of his life giving seed dropped into my mouth and slid sensuously down my throat.

They were getting ready to make love again, and I felt a sense of privilege that I was part of that beautiful joining of two young Lovers. A joining, that was endeavouring to bring another tiny life into the world.

After just a few minutes, and with Master's dark rod now tumescent and ready, I was disappointed to hear Clare say, "crawl out from underneath us cuckold and lay across the bed - face down."

I had been enjoying my moments underneath the two Lovers but, as a cuckold, I was obliged to obey. But I will admit to being concerned by what I thought was to follow.

Within seconds the couple split apart and Clare manoeuvred her body to gently lower herself onto the bed, with her soft arse cheeks resting on my back and her legs wide open. She was offering her Lover an even deeper 'baby making' position. And Master, without any prompting, buried his large ebony manhood out of sight into his Lover.

As he ploughed her pretty pink furrow I could feel every thrust of his into her, and every tremble of her body as her passion and orgasms coursed through her young body. I was stuck face down staring at the floor beside the bed being rocked as they made love again. In my naivety I did not understand why they had put me in this position. 'Had I done something wrong?' 'Was this a punishment?'

I had a sudden insight. 'Of course!' I remembered putting a pillow under Susan's bottom when we were trying to get her pregnant with Tom and Jenni. I was being used as a aid to increase the chances of Clare being impregnated by her dark Master.

His power and strength was undiminished by their previous lovemaking, as was her desire for his invasion of her body by his impressively large sexual organ.

She shook with passion as he powered deep into her, causing her to moan, whimper and scream with the pure joy of mating with the big man she loves.

Mated, it must be remembered, while her husband remained at home looking after their three year old child Marcus Junior. Her husband was (and still is) her cuckold - just like me; and I wondered as I felt Master's thrusts speed towards yet another seed eruption, if she viewed me as a substitute Clive.

I felt the her frantic movements as she shook with orgasm repeatedly while his cock jumped and spurted his seed inside her. Her noisy welcoming of his essence inside her that could have been heard halfway across the hotel complex, filled the room. And Master's groan as his eruption filled the Woman he loves, joined her own in a chorus of lust.

My back ached from supporting my lovely friend but I said nothing; for me it was an honour (again) to be part of the affair. Nonetheless I was grateful when she moved off to the other end of the bed and opened her legs to expose her wet semen-sodden pussy.

"Come and clean me cuckold," she said (where had I heard those words before?).

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers
12