All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 11'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

"Do I have a 'cuckosexual' sexuality?"

No you are straight gay as it get.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

Thank for a thought provoking chapter. Because of my lack of understanding of the cuckold role, I found the long description of David's interactions with Clare and Marcus tedious. I continue finding David's far too easy "submission" difficult to image. I would have preferred reading discussion(s) between David and Susan in which Susan defines her expectations of David (the man she professes to love) in a cuckold relationship and does the final sentence suggest a possible conflict in their marriage? Should be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Susan and Raoul falling in true love is sexy as fuck. Not just sex, but love. As they should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The intimacy and romance between Raoul and Susan will hopefully continue growing.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

You continue to do a good job describing the submissive "cuckosexual" acts that David performs as part of his training. What this and a couple previous chapters are missing is tension. Because he succumbs so willingly to what is happening, your story can only be a set of actions. The surrender has already happened. I feel like cuckold stories are hotter when they contain a good amount of self doubt, inner conflict, and reluctance. Perhaps as lv2travel2 suggests, the final sentence may allow an opportunity.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestoneover 1 year ago

How the hell have I missed this story?!!

My one-word review: Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most tiring and boring stories I've ever read. What a piece of junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. The dynamics between both couples and the background setting makes it an addictive story. Am sure there will be chapters when all 4 are together as well as well as teh lifestyle when they return home.

But please don’t keep us waiting so long. One has to go back to the previous chapter to refresh. Hope you can post every fortnight. Pls keep going.

subboynycsubboynycover 1 year ago

This story is amazing. My goodness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS