Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost no time in rolling over to shuffle up the bed and then bury my face into her divine but slimy labia. I was like an addict given a fix. I had developed a taste for semen; it was depraved, degenerate and my addiction debased me as a man, but to me it was testimony to my complete acceptance of my sexual emasculation.

I had said to Susan that I was learning to enjoy my cuckolding, but that was only partly true - I was loving it. I was no longer the reluctant husband whose 'bright idea' had developed into far more than he had envisaged. I was now in a state of 'total cuckolding' and I was ready for anything.

I was a few minutes late returning to my suite and Ariana, our babysitter, greeted me with the matter of fact information that Tom had got out of his bed earlier to go to the lavatory and Jenni had slept soundly all evening. I was back to being a good Daddy again - down to earth again. Was it my future to be a Jekyll and Hyde type of character? A submissive cuckold, while at the same time a responsible and caring husband and father.

"I think you have new neighbours Meester David," Ariana said meaningfully.

I knew what she was referring to because, like her, I had heard the rhythmic noise of a bed creak through the wall upon entering my suite. And the wall was the one that divided Raoul's suite from our own. And Raoul, of course, was Susan's new Lover, therefore logic would conclude that as I stood talking to Ariana, my Wife was being expertly serviced by Raoul just a few feet away - in the suite next door.

Ariana left soon after our discussion, but not without saying, "Apoláfste na akoúte ti sýzygó sas na diaskedázei me ton mávro erastí tis," as she left.

I hadn't let it slip that I could speak and understand Greek so I pretended, by the vacant smile on my face, to not understand that she had said, "Enjoy listening to your Wife having fun with her Black Lover."

"Goodnight Ariana," I said, still smiling.

"Kalinýchta koúkla! (goodnight cuckold)"

I was still smiling back at her as I thought, 'Before I leave this place young Lady, you will know just how much you have insulted my Wife and I.'

Mentally, I was still in that warm and sensuous room with Clare and her Lover and was not in the mood for sleep despite my overwhelming fatigue from sleepless nights and early morning waking. I needed to wind down before I went to bed to listen the two making love next door - I wanted some time to myself. To think a little and listen even more so.

I switched off the internal lights to the suite, opened the sliding doors to the balcony and took a seat in the darkness in the balmy night air. I positioned myself close to the higher part of the wall at the side of the balcony; the wall angled sharply downwards after approximately ten feet to finish in smaller side wall of about four foot high that met with the metal railings at the far end. It was an arrangement that offered the options of privacy, neighbourliness with the occupants of the room next door or a splendid view of the sea, beach and pool area - whatever one wished for.

I did not want a drink (red wine or beer) because I could still relish the salty and musty flavour of Master Marcus's ejaculate on my tongue. And I could still feel how his oversized hard rod had stretched my lips and jaw muscles. Along with the never to be forgotten sensation of the hard rubbery warm glans spurting semen onto my tonsils when the three of us had finished our evening in the shower again.

I was still confused however. I knew exactly what I was; a cuckold who was now willing to embrace many of the pleasures associated with the appropriate words beginning with 'de' - 'depraved', 'debauched', 'degenerate', 'degraded', 'demeaned' etc.

I am not a fool and I knew what could be said of me, but I knew that I would never be one of those men that would frequent 'gay' clubs or pubs. No! What was confusing me was my unwillingness to resist. It wasn't weakness or conversely that I had actively sought out such a sexuality. I had seen it coming towards me on the horizon, stood four-square in its path, embraced it and learned to enjoy it all. Fate maybe? Whatever it was - I was changed forever.

The moon came out from behind a cloud to produce a beautiful silver beam of diffused light on the ink-black sea. It was a charming picture that was not lost on my neighbours whose lovemaking had ceased temporarily. And with the rumbling noise of a set of doors sliding open on their tracks, my Wife Susan stepped naked out onto the next door's balcony. She was closely followed by Raoul wearing a white silk robe.

"My God! Isn't this beautiful," she said as she turned towards her Black Lover.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replied as he opened up the robe to wrap around her, thus bringing their naked bodies together in a romantic embrace.

I suppressed a gasp of amazement that would have given my presence away, but what I had seen briefly in the moonlight had shaken me. If I had thought that Marcus had a large manhood, the dark shiny tube that had hung from Raoul's groin was appreciably longer and thicker. No wonder Susan was growing very attached to him.

"Flatterer!" exclaimed Susan, clearly pleased with his words as well as his body.

"You're welcome," he replied, teasing her. " But what are we going to do about David?"

"What about David?" Susan exclaimed, suddenly sounding concerned. "Is there a problem? He was sounding very positive earlier. He told me that he was starting to enjoy his time here."

"I received a text from Clare just now," Raoul replied, "and she is praising him to the heavens. But she had something else to say."

I pricked up my ears at hearing what my beautiful friend was saying about me.

"What was that?" Susan asked.

Raoul looked amused as he cupped my Wife's face gently in his big dark hands.

"She wants to keep him," he replied.

12