'Tales from the Orient' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all too...I was so confused and ... well, I suppose I got carried away with the heat of the moment... and at least he used a condom... So, I suppose you could describe it as a sort of a ... thank you or sympathy shag?'

At that moment I had a shadowy but vivid mental image of the two of them thrashing around them on the carpet and now I think I'd stopped breathing... I was speechless, flabbergasted...call it what you will. I wouldn't have been all that surprised if Dee had said she'd shagged John or Rod but a stranger she'd just met that night...!

She was looking at me, looking distraught and clutching my hands. I was bubbling up inside and about to say something when she put her fingers to my lips and went on quickly;

"Just let me finish. Afterwards I felt so guilty and embarrassed and Tom was now the perfect gentleman again. We talked a bit more and he thanked me for 'making him a man' of him as he said, which I thought was a bit daft. I told him it was my way of saying thank you for looking after me and also a surprise birthday present. He smiled and said he was glad he'd met me and so much more preferable than Charlie taking him down to a brothel. We talked a bit longer and then got dressed, I took him to the door and we said goodnight... and that was that. I felt a bit sore afterwards - the carpet was quite rough against my back and Tom was very enthusiastic, as you can imagine; but otherwise I was OK".

She took another deep breath and went on;

"I saw Jo a couple of days later. She said she and the other girls had noticed on a few previous occasions how when I was dancing in the Company Club I didn't seem to mind enjoying myself in the darker corners of the dance floor with Rod and John if I thought nobody else was looking. Then I'd gone wandering off with John the night of the beach party. So, they assumed I was like them, enjoying much more than just a bit of flirting and they thought they were doing me a favour by inviting me for a night out when we were all free of our husbands. Jo said that the three of them sometimes had regular girls' nights together when their husbands were away. It was then I realised they were basically out on the pull. Apparently, they liked meeting American servicemen on R&R and inviting them to one of their apartments for 'fun and games' afterwards. Yes, well... like any girl I like flirting and having fun and games... but an orgy...? They must have thought me so innocent and naive".

"So, there we are -- I was stupid and I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry... Can you forgive me?" (to be continued)

12