Tales from the Swamp: Daddy's Whore

Story Info
Mary gets jealous of Tish and uses her for profit.
9.4k words
4.31
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prostitute

1904 Crawling Rock Louisiana.

-

Mary had a hot skillet of cornbread and a pot of spicy beans on the stove, awaiting Bo Dallas when he approached her small shack. He walked with hunched shoulders that pulled up once he noticed her stare.

Biting her lip and tilting her head to the side, Mary admired his long stride to the porch. He bent his tall frame to give her a heated kiss, which was worth the few hours she spared to prepare his meal.

"Sure smells good," Bo rasped, letting his enormous, calloused palm brush over her narrow shoulder, "And you look just as good in this dress."

Mary smirked. The clingy black material against her bronze skin could barely be called a dress. The material tightened around her flat tummy showing off her narrow waist and barely covering her plump ass.

Bo grinned, "Did you dress up for me?"

"No. I was planning to go to Mel's and make me some money," Mary eyed his downward expression.

"But..." She added slowly, teasing the fabric and riding it up to reveal the sweet spot between her thighs, "I think I'd rather entertain the famous Bo Dallas."

Bashfully, Bo shook his head, "Ain't nothing special about me, woman," he shrugged, "I understand you need to work, so I won't get in your way. I ain't got nothing to offer. I sent my last few coins down south."

"I ain't pestering you for nothing, darlin'. I haven't charged you a dime in 15 years. I still remember that night," she smiled, dragging his large hand downward to her swollen breast, " I was your first and you were shaking like a leaf. But you fucked the hell out of me and ain't touched another whore since. Right?"

Bo avoided her stare. His jealousy over her lifestyle and a new brothel opening across the lake had brought him to cheat. Mary should have been enough, but his heart craved more than being used as a sexual device.

"I...." his voice cracked, "Well, me and the men we, sometimes, we go across the lake and...."

"Oh, I've heard," Mary quickly brought her hand up to slap his jaw, "You can't spare me and your 'daughter' any of that hardworking money, but you can flaunt it to those light-skinned tramps across town," she barked.

"Mary you know I... sometimes I get too drunk and...." Bo shook his head, "It ain't nothing to it."

"Sounds like something to me."

"I'm sorry, baby, can I come in and make it up to you?"

"Why don't you go across the lake for some sex," Mary said with a pout.

"I ain't never had any woman ride me like you and you know it," Bo gruffed.

His calloused palms glazed over her scantily clad outfit to her toned thighs. He lifted the fabric and touched her delicate skin, inducing goosebumps to spread across both arms. Regardless of her hard feelings, he was a strong healthy Bull that she couldn't wait to ride.

"You've been a bad boy," Mary brought his finger into her mouth, performing a tongue twirl against his tip, "But, you're still my boy, ain't you, Bo?"

Bo sheepishly nodded. It was something in her hypnotic gaze that brought him to mush. When Mary veered around to go inside, he got a delicious view of her bare brown asscheeks.

"Come on, I bet you're starving," she chuckled.

Bo smiled and knew a night of food and fucking awaited him. He was also giddy about sleeping in a comfortable bed. Most nights he spent in the labor house--a disgusting four-story home that had survived the destructive war.

The home was beyond repair, but the towns folk revised it enough to house Bo and the dozen other black men, who had traveled back east for work. He hated it there and looked forward to staying the night with Mary and her daughter.

Bo scarfed down the hot meal, then gave a meager fuck on his part. After a week's work, his body was flimsy, making it hard to satisfy his woman. Mary didn't take it to heart and cuddled his large body. He was her peace and the only man she considered a friend. The fact that she was slowly losing his devotion made her desperate to keep him close.

-

The sunlight crept through the cracks in the one-room shack, and Bo slowly opened his eyes. He turned to his side away from Mary and quickly found another comfortable position behind her daughter, Tish.

Tish loved her Daddy Bo and her body quickly molded to him. Upon feeling his heat, her narrow hips twitched under the covers. She awoke in a horny state and shifted until her ass was right upon his limp cock. Giving another teasing toss, she awoke his manhood to a dangerous peak.

"Daddy," she whispered, tilting her head to the side, "I want to play."

"Go back to sleep, baby doll, this is my only day off and I am tired," he explained in a hushed tone.

"You want me, Daddy, I can feel it."

There was nothing he could do about that. His attraction to her was prevailing since Mary had introduced the idea of them being intimate. He had taken Tish slowly that night and attempted to open her pussy up to his liking. She had loved the painful pleasure and he had always loved her.

"Can you finger me while I suck you, Daddy?" Her silky soft tone rang out in a whisper.

Ignoring her tease, Bo sighed and wrapped his arms around her chest, locking her in a snuggle.

The close contact with his warm body sent shivers down her spine. Tish retained hardly any control over her desires. It was an intense feeling every time her cookie was dampened for sex. Her breathing was ragged with appetite and it increased as her hands clenched his hairy arm.

"Mmm, Daddy, I need it," she huffed, pressing back on his cock.

Bo was hesitant. He and Tish had never been intimate without Mary's supervision. He couldn't deny his arousal poking briskly against her butt. Her small frame was tempting with each switch of her cheeks.

"Baby doll, we have to wait. Your mama ain't up yet," he reasoned, drifting his ebony fingers across her tanned cheek.

Tish was a beauty, almost too stunning to be hidden away in the marsh. Bo loved her like his own daughter and thought she deserved better. If he had any say in her future, he would marry her off to a colored businessman, like the ones he had met in his travels. But Mary had other plans for her daughter and encouraging her sexuality was one.

Bo sighed with relief as her grind subsided, but then noted her soft whimpers. Knowing she was playing between her legs, sent his cock to press harder against her back.

Tish knew her tease was wrong and her mother would be betrayed by her acts. But her loins were on fire and she couldn't stop. Scrubbing harder against her clit, she shifted the covers from her lap.

Bo eyed her folds glistening against the sparkling sunlight. Tish was wet as water akin to her mother's moisture. Softly, he pushed away her hand, replacing his finger between her puffy lips. He eased up and down and watched her body curl with passion. Her sticky button trembled with arousal.

"Mm, hmm, right there, Daddy," she moaned, leaning up for a kiss.

"Shh, be still, baby doll," he urged, slowly hunching to kiss her beige lips.

Their communion was gentle but soon built to a fiery pace. His pink tongue stirred more of her fervor while his finger caused a puddle that dripped down her crack. He held his tongue out and she slurped it like a cock on the brink of an explosion.

"Hmm, uhmm..." Her chest heaved with a blissful cessation.

Bo noted her torso hunch up and slowed his pace until her body relaxed back. His lips shuffled around her flushed face.

"Do you feel better, Baby doll?"

"No." Tish whimpered, "Please, Daddy, please, do it again."

"Sh, baby doll," Bo whispered, biting down on her bottom lip, "You need my dick in this wet kitty?"

Tish nodded and he veered around to ensure Mary was asleep. His movements were extra slow to guarantee the bed wouldn't creak and crack as he mounted her frame. Her soft breasts called his mouth down. He suckled her milk chocolate morsels, lapping over each tanned tit.

"You like this, baby doll?" Bo asked in a whisper between her cleavage.

"I, yes," Tish muttered, slipping her hand across his throbbing cock, "fuck me, Daddy."

Bo pulled at one and brought his hand to knead the other. Her breasts were perfect and pert. Shifting up, he placed his hands above her head and allowed her to lead his black mushroomed tip into her opening.

Playfully, Tish bobbed it across her wetness before placing him inside. She moaned from the stretch.

"Hmmm," she sounded, leaning up to watch her success, "Ohh..."

"Sh, baby...."

Tish toyed with her clit, loosening her slot for more. Bo kept his eyes on her mother's sleeping frame and slowly steered his cock in. Smiling, she eyed his focused and worried expression

His balls were nudging for a bust since his baby doll was trying to make him fit inside her. She was so wet and tight, that he could hardly focus on the task of keeping watch.

Bo looked down between them with broadened eyes, realizing he was deeper than ever before.

"Am I hurting you, Baby doll?"

Tish shook her head and giggled, rocking her hips up and down, causing the bed to creak.

"You're stretching me so good," she panted through the mild discomfort.

"Sh..." Bo stopped moving and used his arms to steady himself. He eyed Mary and wondered what would come of getting caught. Her daughter's walls clenched his shaft with ownership and the thoughts vanished.

"Keep fucking me," Tish begged, "please, don't stop fucking me."

"Ah, ooh, fuck," Using his hips, Bo bucked inside of her and studied her awed expression.

"Oh, it's so deep inside me," she chimed, brushing her fingers over his hairy, salt-and-pepper chest, "do you want to cream in me, Daddy?"

"Uhhm, I want to," he murmured, pumping his hips.

The bed cracks, her moans, and his grunts soon engulfed the room and Mary awoke with a grin. Turning to her side she studied their coupling and reached to toy with one of her daughter's nipples. Her breathing was rough and she squinted her eyes as Bo worked her tight box.

"You just can't help yourself can you, little girl," Mary remarked on her daughter's disloyalty, knowing Bo would never betray her. Tish had tempted him, she reasoned.

"You are one horny, little girl," Mary shook her head, "You couldn't wait for my tongue."

"Y-yes, I'm sorry Mommy, oh, Uh," Tish moaned in her reply.

Ashamed, Bo paused his stroke.

"Keep fucking her," Mary encouraged, brushing over her fat tits. She couldn't deny this was anything but erotic. But her chest tightened from their romantic fuck. Tish made intense eye contact with Bo, holding him in a trance that Mary once held.

"It feels so good, Daddy," she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck as he slowed his pumps.

Tish let her moans and groans roam free around the room. Her whole body shook with a newfound concentration. Bo was working her into mush, stimulating something more powerful than her clit. She hardly noticed Mary's touch until she tightened her hold on one nipple.

"Uhm, Uh, Mommy," she winced in pain, "Mommy, it....."

"Take it, baby doll," Mary coached, sliding her palm across her flat stomach. She reached between them and heightened her experience with the tip of her finger, brushing at her aroused button.

"Lift your legs, Tish. Let him go deeper."

Obeying her mother's orders, she hiked them up and soon regretted her decision. His cock pushed on and on into her depths.

"Uhhm, ow."

At the sound of her whimper, Bo paused, but Mary intervened in his reluctance to hurt her.

"Come on, Bo, fuck her," she said, swatting her palm on his shoulder, "stretch her little tight cunt."

Bo knew by the tone of her voice she was upset and quickly withdrew his sticky shaft. His cock was coated in cream and Tish hurried to taste. He pushed her head away regretting his decision.

"I didn't mean no harm, we were-"

"Clean your mess," Mary bitterly ordered, interrupting his apology, "lick his dick clean."

Grabbing the back of her neck, Mary led her to his tip. Tish quickly wrapped her lips around it and sucked hard. She hummed against his pole, bringing her fingers to tease his full sack.

"Take it in your throat, like a good whore," Mary expressed, palming her scalp to go deeper.

"Don't call her that," Bo snapped.

Ignoring his attitude, Mary pushed Tish up and back down toward his base. Tish gagged on the verge of spitting up, but she didn't want to anger her mother. She withheld the need to vomit and inched up to allow him to fuck her mouth.

Bo participated rocking in and out. His balls smacked soundly against her chin. She was doing a great job and he praised her in a mumble so as not to bruise Mary's ego.

Mary pulled her hair, sending her back onto the bed, "Lay on your back. I want your legs high," she spoke to Tish before glaring at Bo, "Fuck her hard and deep."

Gradually, Bo mounted her and eased his tip inside. Mary slapped his shoulder with an order to rush. He obeyed despite her daughter's pout. With ragged breaths, he crammed his dick with long strokes.

"Ahh! Uhh, Daddy," Tish whined out from the pang of his cock, trying to twist free.

Tish wasn't expecting her mother's dominance, but it came with the palm of her hand. Mary swatted her thigh before roughly, plucking her small limp up.

"Hold the other one and fuck her good," Mary urged, "open that fresh pussy up."

"Ahh, oh, ah!" Tish squealed, wriggling her torso from a potent orgasm.

Her breathing was shallow and she relaxed back grasping her mother's hand as Bo continued to fuck her with long strides. She felt the dots of sweat from his brow drip down to her chest. His cock was gushing into her little slot with dominance. Another spark of pleasure radiated across her thighs, which hurt from her mother's stronghold.

"Ugh! Uh, uh, uh, Mommy!" Tish squealed as a gush of liquid spit from her gap.

"Hush that fuss," Mary snapped and grabbed her jaw, "Stop all that hollering, girl, and take that dick."

"Ugh, Mommy, Mommy," she whined as Mary scrubbed her fingers across her raw clit.

"Hush, hush," Bo cooed, "it's coming, baby doll. Oh, it's coming."

Tish was at her limit and gave inward praise when she felt the pool of warmth sear into her pussy. It was a unique sensation that sent joyful tears to her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Bo hunched down and kissed her lips before sliding his tongue across her jawline, "You did so good, baby doll."

Mary clicked her tongue, "She still can't take dick properly. I think she needs to go with me to the club and learn from the girls."

Bo grimaced, giving his baby doll another kiss on the cheek before dismounting to move between them. He kept his opinions to himself as Mary caressed his hard stomach.

"I was at the club three nights this week and I didn't get but four men. Those new bougie girls Mel's got are professionals and beautiful. But my Tish is prettier," she cooed, reaching over to pinch her cheek, "She is sure to drive them men up the wall."

Tish barely heard her mother. She was in heaven, her cheek calmly posed on Bo's chest.

Bo was growing irate from her notions. He pressed a kiss against her forehead, wishing to oppose her mother's diabolical plan. His fingers traced over her soft skin.

"What do you think, baby doll?" Mary asked Tish, "A room full of men ready to lick and fuck you."

Her eyes widened with delight and she eagerly nodded despite Bo's scowl.

"I say no," he finally reacted.

Mary laughed, "Well it's a good thing nobody asked you."

Nudging his shoulders up, he hurried off the bed and grabbed his bitches. He rushed inside them and avoided Mary's stern stare.

"Where in the hell do you think you are going?"

"Back to the poor house, anywhere but here," he painfully shrugged, "I can't stand to hear you talking about selling her to other men."

"You ain't going nowhere," Mary grinned, "you are taking us to town this morning. We are going shopping."

"You know I ain't got no money to go to town," Bo grumbled, buttoning up his shirt.

"You are one foolish man," Mary groaned, "We don't need money, we've got Tish."

-

+

-

Tish rode between Bo and her mother out into the path with thoughts of Robert Campbell Jones floating in her mind. She thought of their life together. It was a foreign concept but anything was possible in her simple psyche. He loved her and she loved him. But she had a job this afternoon that didn't include her new beau.

Tish sauntered into the general store with a dazzling smile reserved for the overworked owner, Benjamin Kissel. Benji was busy calculating a sum for an elderly customer and paused when he got a glimpse of Tish. Her fresh face was a rarity that would have brought a smile to his face had he not been at work.

"What do you need, girl?" Benji asked, counting the copper coins.

"A bushel of Flour and molasse, sir."

Benji tapped the wooden counter, "Give me your money and wait outside."

"But, I... um. Could I talk to you about payments? My mama, Mary sent me...."

Ignoring Tish, Benji collected his fee from the man and carried on a light hospitable conversation.

Once the man took his leave, Benji frowned at her for not obeying his orders.

"I thought I told you to wait outside.."

"Sir. I ain't got no money."

Benji scoffed, "Well, what the hell did you come in here for? Tell your folks this ain't no damn charity."

Tish was growing anxious, perhaps her mother had overestimated her charm. She looked back to the door before tugging down her dress, exposing her perky tits to him. He was busy in his checkbook and had yet to look up. She kept herself occupied, toying around until her nipple grew ridged against her fingertips.

"Mister Kissle, I got something else," Tish whispered, biting her lip as she examined his expression.

Benji gave a small chuckle and rubbed his jaw in thought, "Go on to the back and take a seat at that desk. And you best not touch nothing," he pointed.

"Yes, sir!" Tish smiled and hurried toward the back door.

Once inside she saw nothing of value that she could place in her pocket, only large casks and barrels of different ingredients. She eyed a crate of boxed sugar and wondered what she would have to do to get some.

Tish was growing bored as the time ticked on. The small room was stuffy and smelled of timber and other essences.

Finally, the door swung open and closed and Benji approached with a frown. He was simple enough and pulled at his britches until his four-inch pecker retreated with a bob.

Tish wondered if her knees should be of service, but Benji hurried to her seated frame and wiggled his length around her lips.

"Go ahead," he motioned, placing his hand on her crown, "suck it."

With her eyes upon his face, Tish seductively wiggled her tongue giving him a decent show. It didn't pay to her advantage and his cock seemed to grow an extra inch. She placed him inside her mouth and sucked hard. She thought she had the upper hand until he leaned forward and inched his cock into the back of her throat.

Benji bit his tongue and rolled his hips filling her mouth with every inch he could find. Tish tried to pull away for air, but both of his large hands came down on her head. He pushed in, filling her mouth up and bumping her teeth along the way.

"Come on girl," he grunted, holding her head down.

"Ack, ack, ack," she stammered as spit gathered in the corners of her mouth.

Benji gave a few thrusts and backed out to allow her a gust of breath. When she got it, he returned to his task, keeping an eye on the back door. Tish successfully pulled away and clenched his short shaft to stroke.

"I want you to cum inside me," Tish spoke, quickening her pace, "do you want to fuck my little virgin pussy, sir?"

"Goddamn," Benji groaned, closing his eyes from her attack on her shaft, "Put it back in your mouth."

Pouting, Tish returned to her task. With his palm, he hauled her head down until his pubes tickled her nose.