Tales from the Swamp: Daddy's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Tish hummed, trying to keep herself from choking.

"Ah, that's it, girl. Ah, milk that white cock," he shuddered, palming her thick curls, "Milk me, girl."

Benji made rough grunts, using her mouth for his liking. Finally, he slowed down. Tish was thankful for a gust of air through her nose. She locked her lips around his shaft and pulled out a hefty load that coated her tongue.

"Ooh, Dammit to hell," Benji cursed his luck with a chuckle, shaking from the encounter, "Whoo, Lord forgive me."

He pulled out an old rag and swiped his brow before handing it to her. He quickly discovered her mouth was empty and frowned.

"Did you spit that stuff on my goddamn floor, girl?"

"No sir," Tish giggled, "I swallowed it. I like the taste."

Benji beamed and rubbed her head, "You're a good girl. Now, how are you supposed to carry a barrel of flour all the way home?"

"I'll manage. Do you think I could get some sugar too?"

Benji examined her sweet persona and felt his nature attempt to rise again.

"I love to bake," she added with a smile, "I can bring you a nice sweet cake next time I come. That is, If I can come back?"

"You sure can. And, If you need anything else, I want you to come back to me. Don't go to Mr. Ellis, he won't do anything but pull a ruse on you. And you're far too good of a girl to get cheated."

"Thank you, sir."

Benji smiled and wondered if her slick tongue could bring him back again. He pushed the thought away and yelled for someone.

A younger man approached from the backdoor with a frown when his eyes glanced toward a grinning Tish.

"You called Pa?" Graham questioned.

"You see this girl right here?" Benji smiled, "She's got good credit with us. If she comes in I'll need you to send her to me. Bring around her things while I check the storefront."

Graham was a striking young man even cuter than her new beau, Robby. He had a classy look with a long top hat sitting on his head. Curly blond hair peeked from the bottom. His large brown eyes mix-matched his thin lips and sharp nose.

Tish stood to her feet and extended her hand, but he refused to take it. Still, she smiled.

"What is it you need?" Graham asked, still unsure of her new standing with his father.

"A barrel of flour and meal. Sugar and molasses." Tish announced with a grin, "I'll be waiting, outside."

Tish switched her hips to put on a show before running out to find her Mama sitting in the front seat of the carriage.

Mary sat up straight and looked saddened as Tish approached empty-handed. She has been inside far too long to come back with nothing. Her frown disappeared as the young boy rolled out behind her with supplies to last a month. Her daughter would indeed be pulling her weight in their household.

-

-

Tish had chores that required at least another few sets of hands. She brought in the water from the well with hunched shoulders most days and today was no exception. Her fingers turned white and she closed her eyes, padding on toward the path with small steps to avoid dropping any. Her eyes popped open when she felt the weight unload.

Bo snatched the pail up and gave her a small smile, "How are you getting along, baby doll? Are you tryna build some muscle?"

"Hi, Daddy," she beamed, looking up at the heavy bucket sat upon his broad shoulder, "Thank you. But Mama said I have to do my own chores. You labor enough for ten men in the fields."

"Your mama said that?" Bo chuckled, "I reckon she is exaggerating a bit. You know how Mary can get sometimes. She's a bit hard on you, ain't she?"

"Sometimes, but I don't mind," Tish sighed, walking fast to keep up with his long strides, "You staying with us tonight, Daddy Bo?"

"Nah, not tonight, baby doll. I've gotta show my face at the house or they will take my bed. Is your mama in?"

"No, sir. She went to Mel's to work this afternoon."

Bo grunted in disapproval.

"You know Mama doesn't like laying down with nobody but you, Daddy."

"I ain't too sure about that, Baby doll. Your mama is kind to me and I love her to death, but I know she doesn't love me back."

"Daddy?" Tish looked up with saddened eyes, "She does love you, almost as much as she loves me."

Mary's decision to pimp out her daughter made Bo question her sort of love. He knew his woman only worshiped one thing and that was money. Her poor sense of morality, he assumed, was the reason she never had a lot of it.

Bo shrugged as Tish continued to pacify his broken heart.

"I don't know, baby doll. I guess when you get older, and fall in love you will understand the push and pull of relationships. Love is complicated. Even when you try your hardest you can't hold on to it."

"I think I understand, 'cause I think I'm in love too."

"With who?" Bo asked with an arched brow.

"Uh, everybody," Tish giggled nervously, "I love everyone."

"And that's what may get you in the most trouble," Bo chuckled as they walked slowly back to the well.

The pair talked, walking back and forth with pails until the tub was filled with fresh water. Tish appreciated the help and hurried inside to fetch Bo something for his troubles. He was on her heels and entered the room to sit on the bed.

"Lord, my feet are killing me." he groaned, relishing the chance to rest.

Tish beamed, "I can fix that."

She carried the hot pot of water meant for her bath to his side. Kneeling at his feet, she hurried him out of his shoes.

"What are you doing, baby doll?"

"You can soak your feet and I can give you a massage," she smiled, hurrying out the door, "I'll fetch some more water so it ain't too hot."

When she returned, Bo was comfortably laid back in the bed. He was exhausted but held his leg up as she undressed his socks. Tish was busy in service, finding herbal oils and anything else that would soothe his aches. She dressed a small cut on his ankle before pushing up his pants leg to find a few more.

"Daddy, you work so hard that you hurt yourself."

"That ain't nothing but a scratch," Bo lazily replied, "You ain't gotta do all that, baby doll."

"I want to make you happy," she whispered.

Bo sat up on his elbows to eye her perfection. With her knees pressed together, her silky brown curls tumbled across her shoulders. He felt a sense of belonging in her gaze and took deep breaths to battle his lust.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tish giggled as his rough finger brushed over her chin.

"I love you, baby doll. I do," he smiled, "I think you may be the only reason I keep dealing with your mother. I want you to always be this happy."

Tish beamed from his praise, biting her lip. Her gaze went to his lap. His bulge was apparent in his work slacks. He brushed his palm across it to calm the throbbing.

"You feel a way about me don't you?" Bo asked.

Tish nodded. Her loins were blazing, making it difficult to concentrate. She made a small gasp as Bo plucked her onto his lap. He spread her legs across each of his thighs and hurried beneath her skirting.

They were alone with no direction from Mary. It seemed more thrilling to both their senses. That thrill outweighed any guilt they felt.

"You get so wet for me, baby doll," Bo whispered against her cheek, "You're my favorite girl."

"I'm your only girl, Daddy," Tish giggled, leaning back against his hard chest, "Do you love my kitty?"

"I love you and your kitty," he breathlessly uttered, running his tongue across her neck.

Bo used both fingers to slide up and around her small clit. She swirled around, allowing her husky moans to coat the cluttered walls. She whimpered as he eased a thick finger inside her dripping gap. His finger held a dominance different from other times.

"Mmm, oh," Tish shivered, "Uhm... I love your fingers, Daddy."

"You are a goddess, baby doll," He whispered, "You could have any man you wanted. But I want you to be mine."

His words triggered her beating heart. Tish twisted to face him and locked her lips against his plump brims. He stopped his finger pumps to hold her head closer and twitch his tongue in her mouth. Excitement filled his loins and he hauled her toward the headboard.

Tish expected his dick, but he hunched between her legs to lap her sticky folds clean. Bo loved her taste, a sweet mix of fresh exertion.

When her speed and desire heightened, she grasped both sides of his head and yanked her hips for more. Prolonging his tongue, he allowed her to buck and grind against it.

"Umm, yes, you lick me so good. Ah, goodness, Daddy. Ah, yes I love it," she uttered out in ecstasy while her pussyhole spawned cream against his chin.

Bo slurped at her poking clit, sliding two fingers deep into her snatch. Tish growled in need of more. In a frenzy, she bucked and humped, sending his large fingers deeper.

"Ah, Uhhm, I'm daddy's girl, oh, yes I love you, Daddy."

That was all Bo ever wanted was love and he felt his nature almost succumb to her praises. He hurried to mount her.

Seductively, Tish pulled her legs back allowing his tip to break in. He stroked long and deep, eying her with devotion.

"I love you, Daddy," Tish whispered as his head came closer to her.

"I love you too, baby doll, mm, more than you know." His confession called for his sack to twitch and tighten in preparation. He hauled inside nestling to the hilt and allowed his seed to splatter warm in her guts.

Bo was shaking and leaned down to pepper kisses across her jaw, hung open in awe, "I've got to take off, but I'll be back tomorrow and help you with your chores."

"You don't have to do that, Daddy," Tish chuckled and reached for his lips to kiss.

Bo could have stayed in that moment for hours but he knew he had other duties. The thought of betraying Mary hadn't crossed either of their minds until they heard her creaking up the ramp.

Appearing normal, both hurried to busy themselves with something else. Bo hurried into his shoes while Tish roamed across the small kitchenette to add more wood to the stove.

"Good afternoon, pretty lady," Bo greeted Mary and stood to his full length.

"Good afternoon to you, too," Mary eyed him with suspicion, "What did I miss?"

"Daddy Bo, helped me bring in the water, so I made him a foot soak," Tish said, keeping eye contact with Mary, a tale sign of honesty, "I told him you like for me to earn my keep. But he's so sweet he insisted." she beamed toward Bo.

"That he is," Mary frowned, placing her hand above her hip, "You staying for supper?"

Bo shook his head. He felt queasy from what he had done and hurried toward the door.

Mary folded her arms and watched his walk quicken once he tackled the ragged ramp. She turned to her daughter whose smile seemed brighter than normal. With a few steps, Mary was in her space.

Keeping her smile, Tish turned to face her mother, "I'm sorry I haven't started supper, mama. I was-"

Mary slapped her cheek, ending her sentence. Tish gasped when she pulled her hair, sending her closer to her scowling face.

"Do you take me for a fool, girl?" Mary barked.

"Mama, stop, you're hurting me."

"I want you to listen and listen well. If you take my man, I'll sell you to one of those whore houses in Baton Rouge."

"No, Daddy, Bo-"

Mary tightened her clasp, "That ain't your damn daddy, girl. You're not dumb enough to think that. He's my man and I don't mind sharing but I'll be damned if you're going to take what belongs to me. Do you understand?"

Nodding Tish closed her eyes from the evil mask painting her mother's face. She had made her upset in the past, but she had never been so worked up to harm her.

"I'm sorry mama."

"You should be," Mary released her hold and gave her a push away, "fix up that bed and wipe that cum dripping down your knee."

Tish hurried to the bed and straightened the wrinkled sheets. She eyes her wet spot and thought herself foolish for thinking she could get away with sneaking behind her mother's back.

Mary pulled up a chair and brought a rolled cigarette to her lips, "I am going back to the club tonight and you're going with me. If you're going to go around fucking anybody who tells you you're pretty you need to be making a profit from it. I didn't raise you to be a fool."

Tish frowned. Her stomach twisted with nerves, but she kept her head up. She scurried toward the stove and used a hot rag to wash away the remainder of Bo's thick cum.

-

The Pimp

Mel's Juke, Eastside Crawling Rock, Louisiana.

-

Mary began Tish's opening into whoredom with something she adored. She knew how much her daughter loved getting her pussy licked and knew the famed customer, Roscoe, would be the perfect introduction. She assured one of the securities standing in the hallway could govern her daughter while she was busy earning her own wages

Tish looked around the bare room, while the middle-aged black man hunched between her thighs delivered the slickest tongue twirls across her clit imaginable. Each flick brought her brown eyes to twirl to the ceiling. She could hear the other whores groaning and moaning through the thin walls, but she was far too shy to be that brass.

Placing her hand on his bald head, Tish kept her moans authentic. They sounded in unison with his groaning vibrations. She chimed in with sighs and whimpers that catered to the man's liking.

"Um, hmm..."

Roscoe slurped her goodness before slowing his draw and lifting his head. Reaching over to the nightstand, he gulped the last bit of wine in his cup before burying his face back into her lap.

"Oooh, uh," she hissed from the intense sensation.

Her raw clit was incredibly sensitive, but she could feel another orgasm on its way. His approach wasn't hectic with passion. Roscoe was savoring her flavor with small flaps across her sticky clit.

"Uh, uh, oh, sir, sir," Tish murmured as waves of pleasure hit, twisting her body up and away from his mouth.

"Hmm, stop and let me taste that sweet cream girl," he huffed, pulling her closer to his mouth.

Tish twitched and trembled as his tongue probed inside her pussy hole. Her mind was mush. She had never succumbed to such raw pleasure. Her body ached and the muscles in her thighs were overworked from pressing on.

"Ugh, uh, goodness. Oh, goodness!" Tish exclaimed, closing her yellow thighs around his fat, ebony jaws, "Oh."

"Open your legs," he grumbled.

Roscoe got rougher and yanked both her limbs up, keeping them hostage. His tongue lapped down across her asshole and she squealed with delight.

"Oh, sir. Uhhm," she whimpered from the foreign sensation.

A knock on the door brought back her awareness but did nothing to deter the man from his task.

"Roscoe, you got two more minutes, man," One of the guards, Timothy shouted, keeping his eyes toward the wall.

Timothy kept the door cracked and scanned his watch to ensure that Roscoe didn't overstay his welcome. He was a regular known to eat a woman from dusk till dawn. Some of the whores enjoyed it enough to allow him extra free minutes and Timothy knew this new one was no exception.

After five more minutes, Timothy didn't hesitate to go inside and pull him away by the collar. Roscoe had a few choice words for the six-foot-five-inch man that his five-foot stature couldn't back up.

"Dammit. I just got started," he said, yanking free from Timothy's grasp.

"Move to the next one. This one's on my watch. That's Mary's girl. Her mama said 30 minutes, but I let you have damn near an hour."

"That's Mary's girl?" The bald man glared at Tish, "No wonder she tastes like hog shit," he spat.

Tish frowned from the insult and rushed into her off-white slip.

Timothy roughly pushed him out into the hallway. He ordered another guard to haul him into the lobby then looked back at her sad expression.

"I wouldn't take anything that drunk says to heart, baby. He just said that 'cause he doesn't like your mama."

Tish nodded and reached down to rub her numb clit. Her cookie was soaked and in need of dick.

"When will another come?" Tish asked him.

"I ain't sure, baby, but I'm sure your mama has something lined up for you."

"Can you help me?"

"Uhm..." Timothy chuckled, "I'm a married man, baby. But I thank you for the offer. You're just as lovely."

"Can you please," Tish breathlessly asked, slipping a finger into her hot pot, "please, fuck me."

Timothy eyed her hard and shook his head, "You're trouble already," he pointed with a smirk before closing the door.

Mary dabbed a towel over the sweat sheening across her chest and stepped out of one of twelve rooms upstairs. Her customer retreated behind her, buttoning up his britches. She gazed downstairs as the clients and whores swarmed below her, dancing and grinding their bodies together. She stood, fanning her face and awaiting the perfect match for her fresh daughter. She grinned when she spotted one.

Mary watched the young man black walk in, place his hands in his pocket, and lean against the wall. He looked out of place and awkward, the perfect type to start off her daughter's new profession.

Sauntering down the staircase, Mary approached him and whispered the offer in his ear.

"How much?" He asked.

"Five dollars."

The man creased his brow and chuckled, "What you take me for? I ain't got but three in my pocket, woman. I never travel with too much money."

"Smart man, but this girl I got upstairs is worth every dime of five dollars."

He snickered, "This dame you're talking about can't be that precious. I have had whores all over these parts, you ought to see the beauties Gary's got across the lake."

"You best not let Mel hear you talking like that," Mary smirked, "he doesn't care much for his competition."

"I don't give a damn," the man scoffed, "I ain't taking sides with these country fellas anyhow, I'm from the city."

"Where you from, stranger?" Mary asked, caressing his shoulders, "My girl puts out real nice to foreigners."

"Washington," he strengthened his back, "I've seen a lot in my travels, but like I said, I ain't paying no five dollars for a whore."

"I'll let her go for three, but I'd be doing you a favor, cause she's a special gal."

He pulled out a dollar bill and held it out to Mary, "what will this get me?"

The young man was smarter than he looked and Mary rolled her eyes. Snatching the dollar bill, she led him up the stairs and both entered the room Tish was keeping idle in.

Tish hurried to her feet when they entered and smoothed down the satin slip. The number fit her perfectly, spotlighting her perky tits. Her pussy was in need and her nipples hardened as the man approached giving her a look over.

A smile crept to his lips and he looked back at Mary with a nod of approval, "She ain't bad looking."

"She is the most ravishing, prettiest whore in the place. She's got some damn good oral skills, too. But, that will cost you extra."

"I paid what I'm going to pay," he shrugged her off to focus on Tish's innocent expression, "I'll let her decide on what she wants to do to me."

He held the door open for Mary to take her leave. She was hesitant. She wanted to stay and ensure Tish performed to her liking. But, he gave her a small shove out into the hallway before slamming the door in her face.

"Your lady Pimp sure sold me. But she didn't tell me you were shy," he remarked, sitting on the bed.

Tish stood, wringing her hands together as he removed his leather shoes. She kept quiet as he pushed out of his shirt, revealing a hard-working body. Nervous desire crept up her spine and she hurried toward him, brushing her palms over his hard chest. He wasn't ugly and foul like the first, but he wasn't as handsome as her Daddy Bo.

"How long have you been whoring?" he casually asked, sliding his fingers over the silky material. Her plump ass was soft and he inched up the fabric to get a true feel.

"I don't know," Tish shrugged.