Tales from the Swamp: Daddy's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure would make a whole lotta change up North," He smiled, "I know men rich enough to pay five whole dollars for a girl like you."

Her eyes widened, "Did you pay that much for me?"

He chuckled, "Sure did. Your lady pimp is hard to bargain with."

"That's my mama," Tish whispered.

"Hm," He arched his brow and grasped her waist to place her on his lap, "So, I supposed you're mama's little whore?"

Focusing on her job, Tish humped against his lap until a bulge developed. She held his shoulders and increased her speed enjoying the friction.

"What's your name?" He asked, laying back to watch her brown nipples push against her slip.

"Um... uh...."

Tish tried to remember the name her mother told her to use, but the memory fell short. She leaned over and kissed his neck hoping he would get inside of her quickly. Her coochie was craving the bulge in his pants.

"What's your name?" Tish asked in a whisper.

"I asked you first," he smiled, "My name is Jonathan, but some call me Jon."

"Jon, I like that name," she purred, swiveling her body like a snake up his lap, "Are you ready for me, Mister, Jon?"

Jon nodded and allowed her to undo his buttons. She pulled out the fattest cock she had ever seen and looked toward him with a giggle.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes sir," she whispered, grasping his length for a dry jack. She reached over and spat on his tip before rubbing in the lube. Leading him inside her, she winced at the stretch.

"Ahh!" Tish gasped as his full length crammed into her slit.

Jon clasped her hips, bouncing her up and down until her eyes watered. She turned her head, biting her lip to withstand the ache. He was quick enough and shattered his bust inside her tight nook.

"Good lord girl," Jon chuckled and popped his palm across her ass, "you sure know how to work."

Before Tish could gather her opinions and thank him for the compliment, he grabbed his shirt and walked bare-chested out of the door. Mary hurried inside with a grin and handed Tish a dollar bill.

"Put that money in the drawer and go down to the hall and wash up. And I'll see if I can't catch another one."

Nodding, Tish limped toward the bathroom. The whores had formed a line and were tapping their feet waiting to enter.

"Come on, now, Charlotte!" One large black woman yelled at the closed door before giving it a hearty knock, "Hurry up. You ain't the only one done took it in the ass."

Charlotte exited with tears in her eyes, but no one seemed to care. The following whore with short-cropped hair hurried into the bathroom to prepare for her next buyer.

"Are you okay?" Tish asked when she passed by.

Charlotte nodded and hurried off into another room, slamming it behind her. Suddenly, Tish was grateful to have her mother's protection.

It took a while before she was able to wash herself up. When she returned to her room a man was waiting.

Tish closed the door and greeted the white man with a curtsy, "Good evening, sir."

The man kept his eyes on the floor and mumbled a greeting. It was an awkward exchange. He looked saddened and Tish was unsure how to approach him. She allowed the silence to be the answer for a while before taking a seat at his side.

"I ain't never," He finally said, "I've never done this before."

Tish sighed with relief that she wasn't the issue of his somber mood, "Well if it helps you feel any better, this is my first night working."

"Yeah, the woman told me. She said you'd be gentle with me."

Tish nodded and reached for his fluttering hands, "If I suck on your pecker, I bet you will loosen up," she smiled, "Do you like oral?"

The man shrugged and let his hair slope around his face. Tish reached to pull away the brown strands and was met with a set of green eyes. He wasn't handsome in the least but held a pity charm in his nervous gaze.

"Can you stand up? And I'll sit right here and let you fuck my mouth. I bet you'd like that," Tish cooed, caressing his thick jaw, "you look like you could use it, sir."

Nodding, he slowly shifted to his feet. His trembling hands pulled at his zipper. Tish took the initiative to help him and hauled out his cock. It was short and chubby. She placed the whole thing in her mouth and he winced from the sensation.

"Was that too much for you, sir?" Tish asked.

He didn't answer and she held his shaft up to her lips to jack. Her tongue swiveled across his mushroomed head, catching bits of precum that coated her taste buds.

"You taste good, sir," she remarked in a breath across his cockhead.

"Umm, hmm," he wheezed, balling his chubby hands into fists.

Her slick movements were foreign and he grunted as hot jizz squirted out onto her hand, some landing on her lips. She kissed his limping cock and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Pulling up the zipper, he hurried to flee.

"Sir, you ain't gotta leave so fast. How long did you pay for?" Tish asked.

He shrugged and felt obliged to take a seat with the clingy whore.

Tish noted his relaxed shoulders and grasped his hand in hers, "Do you want to play with my kitty, sir? Or you could play with my titties."

"No, I should probably get going...." He turned to face her with a small smile, "I thank you. Perhaps one day, I'd like to see you again."

Tish nodded but felt sadness as he stood to step out the door. It wasn't hard for her to fuck and suck strangers, but she didn't care for the abrupt departures from the customers. The men had used her and that left her emotionally vacant. Her lonesome condition was short-lived as the door came open to reveal her mother with a tall man at her side.

The man was light-skinned, a few hues darker than Tish. He was dressed to the nines in a tailored suit and tales. His bright red bowtie sat perfectly on his collar. He looked unreal with bright hazel eyes.

"Mel, this is my baby doll, Tish." Mary introduced her with a smile.

"Come here, girl," Mel waved her over.

Tish hurried to his side and looked up at the few reddish-brown hairs on his chin, "H-hello, sir."

"Your momma tells me you're hot in the ass," Mel chuckled, "fucking field hands left and right."

Suddenly ashamed, Tish bowed her head to his shined shoes. He held her chin up and examined the freckles dotting her face.

"You're pretty enough to be one of mine."

"I told her if she keeps acting up, I was gone send her to you." Mary chimed in.

Mel chuckled and grasped the back of her neck, "That wouldn't be a fair trade. I know I would stand to make a fortune from this one. Bend over this bed and let me see how good this stuff is.*

Using his hold on her nape, he dragged Tish to the edge of the bed. He pushed her head down, digging her face into the sheets. Taken back by his dominant approach, Tish turned her cheek to the side to take deep gusts. She heard the clang from his belt before his cock head broke into her slit.

Her upper body went stiff from the abrupt strokes, but Tish pulled her legs apart to allow him to buck and deeply haul his cock into her. She made a minor noise and took the pounding with a few grunts and sways.

"Ooh, Shit, this bitch is tight as a virgin," he remarked in a mumble to himself before glaring at Mary, "You've been overcharging for this cunt, ain't you girl?"

Mary shook her head, "No, we just been working for you, and you'll get your cut at the-"

"Spare me, I know you like the back of my hand," Mel barked, quickening his pumps in her daughter, "Go get my goddamn money that, you are trying to steal from me out of that dresser and give it to Timothy."

Mel watched her hurried walk toward the nightstand and bucked harder into Tish. He grasped a handful of her curls, messy from her earlier exploits, and brought her head back.

"Are you a stealing little bitch like your mama, girl?" Mel asked with a breath against her cheek.

"Ah, uhm. Mommy...." Tish whimpered toward Mary who stood watching and biting her nails with anxiety.

"You like fucking older men, huh?" Mel grunted, popping his palm across her tender breasts, "Fucking your own Daddy, I hear."

"Uh, Uh, yes, sir, I'm sorry...."

Mel hunched and hurried in and out, swatting her tits and breaking her in for his liking, "That won't happen no more. I'm your daddy now, girl, you hear?"

"Ughh, uh!"

Mel held on to her torso and forced his length to the end of her depths. He grabbed her jaw and twisted her pretty face to his.

Tish tried to fight against his hold and looked to his sharp gaze. He looked so pretty like the devil with a beautiful mask of destruction on his light brown complexion.

"Who's your Daddy, whore?"

"Y-Ou," she struggled to say.

Mel rushed into another series of thrusts that withered her body limp against his embrace. He pulled out and hauled back in with his powerful tool, and watched her wheeze for breath.

"Yeah, You're daddy's whore, now. Say it, baby. Say it," he huffed, rocking his hips.

"Umm, I'm daddy's whore," she whined, trying to keep from falling over as his pumps seared against her ass.

The pleasure was rough and came in with a bang that made her gruffly howl like the whores in the other rooms. Tish clenched his arm wrapped around her waist. She didn't think she could take another stroke. Her loins ached and she was on the verge of an explosion.

"Say it, again, baby tell me your daddy's whore," Mel grunted, clenching her hips up toward his pelvis.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She shivered as a sound smack to her ass brought her back to reality.

"Say it, Goddammit!"

"Oh, Ah! I'm daddy's whore, Uhh, I'm Daddy's ahh...." Tish yelped as hot piss gushed from her pussy onto the off-white sheets.

Mel backed her up, pushing her face into the soiled sheets. She maneuvered from the wet spot to catch her breath, but his cock returned making it harder to breathe.

"What are you, Bitch?" Mel growled, sending another pop across her jiggling cheeks.

His cock was working her mute, but she managed to whimper her title.

"I can't hear you, goddamnit."

"I'm Daddy's ugmm, I'm daddy's whore, ah, Daddy, daddy...."

"That's it, baby, that's it," Mel huffed and hurried out of her snatch.

Jacking his cock, he looked toward her mother with a frown, "Get over here, woman, and catch this nut."

Mary slowly walked to his side. When she was close enough, he rushed her down to her knees.

"Hmm, ugh, fuck," Mel growled as he yanked at his tanned pole and grasped her crown.

Dizzy, Tish leaned up. She looked over with wide eyes and watched in horror as the man painted her mother's face with his seed.

"You sneaky bitch," Mel grimaced down to Mary, "you must think yourself clever? Must think you ain't supposed to answer to Daddy. Go ahead and tell your daughter who you belong to bitch," he bade Mary with a chuckle.

Tish frowned from his slur. She had never known her mother to be anything other than a powerhouse and couldn't believe she would allow a man to talk to her that way. It stunned her to see her mother submitting to his wrath.

But, there she was on her knees with her head bowed in service.

"Are you going to answer the question?" Mel asked, rubbing his shaved jaw, "Or I gotta beat it out of you?"

"Y-you are sir," Mary whispered.

"No, you need to look at me when you speak to me and stop that damn stuttering," Mel barked, "I want to hear it loud and clear. And I want your pretty little princess to hear it too. Who's ya daddy, bitch?"

"You are sir," Mary repeated between clenched teeth.

"Ah, you can do better than that, woman. Come on, now. You're the wise voodoo Goddess of the shitty swamp," he mocked with a sneer, "Wise enough to swindle me, so tell Daddy what he wants to hear."

"I'm Daddy's whore," she awkwardly said aloud.

"That's exactly what you are," Mel snickered before dropping his expression to his oddly charming grimace, "I want my cut at the end of the night, and if I find out you or your little spawn have shorted me a penny, there will be hell to pay," Mel said, swiping his tip over Mary's sticky lips, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy," Mary glared into his dark gaze and nodded, "You will get your money, sir."

"That's what I like to hear," Mel grinned, stuffing his cock back in his pants, "You two clean yourselves up. This party ain't over yet. The both of you will work for free till dawn."

TBC