Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 02

Story Info
Robby gets aggressive with his wife and his whore.
11.7k words
4.71
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Wife

1899, Crawling Rock Louisiana

-

West Harwin Methodist Church had hosted decades of engaging sermons, joyful weddings, and tearful funerals. With a graveyard posed next to it, the old church sat lopsided on the hill. It had withstood countless harsh storms that were sent to condemn the faithful Southerners.

Lily Granger, a 19-year-old southern woman, far from a belle, stood with slumped shoulders behind the wooden chapel. This evening she would have to walk down the aisle, but she was far from happy about it.

Peering through the back window, Lily saw her future husband, Robert Campbell Jones waiting at the pulpit along with his five rowdy children, two under the age of four. She turned away, and bowed her head down to the green grass, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying.

The shimmer of the green grass was a beautiful distraction and seemed to glow to a neon hue before her eyes. Lily thought it odd but suddenly felt at peace.

Unexpectedly, and one by one the neon blades came up from the ground. They swirled around the old white dress she was wearing. She had spent hours hemming up her mother's old wedding gown to her liking for what was to be the worst day of her life.

A few blades softly fell across her freckled face, sticking to her red lipstick. Lily allowed the grass to consume her, knowing it was all too dreamlike to be real. Giggling, she beamed with excitement as the grass flew around covering her world with a light green then slowly faded into darkness.

"Lilian," Robby barked, pulling her away from her nap with a pop to her thigh, "Lilian!"

Awaking from her dream, Lily looked up at her husband, who had traded his ragged suit for his usual attire, an unbuttoned plaid shirt that revealed every scar on his hairy chest and stomach. How long had she been asleep, she wondered. The gap between her thighs was still sore and her white dress was still bunched up around her middle.

Lily looked up as Robby began to mount her again for sex. Their honeymoon had been an unruly reception at his Father's home a few yards off. Instead of enjoying the festivities, she had dozed off and on as Robby drank his weight in booze. He had come in and out of their small cabin to break her in as his new wife.

Turning her head to the side, Lily winced as his thick cock head broke into her for the third time that night.

His hot breath seared across her neck, blushing her cheeks. He enjoyed kissing and quickly pulled to her lips for a smooch. It was the last intimate straw coming from a man she didn't treasure.

"Ugh, mmm," Lily pulled from his embrace, instantly regretting her decision.

"What did I tell you about running from me?" He growled, grabbing her arm.

Instead of the familiar missionary position, Robby twisted her small frame on her stomach and pulled at her hips. He rammed his cock inside with no remorse, hitting the hilt of her once-fresh pussy.

"Ah, uhm...ah, ah..."

Lily clasped the pillow above her head and swayed back and forth. He kneaded her ass cheeks and ground into her with vicious thrusts. She grunted unsure of the start of something odd occurring inside of her. Her cunt was sore, but there was an elation in his strokes. Between his grunts, she could hear a sticky stir between them.

"You're finally loosening up for me, girl," Robby snorted and popped his palm across her rear.

Lily knew nothing about sex other than what her mother had called a loving union. This was far from loving. His body slammed into her backside, sending her hurling toward the wooden headboard. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths until his barfly cock let up, smearing warmth against her pale ass.

His head moved to her ear where he gave a slick tongue roll across her lobe, "Make sure you feed them youngins fore you go back to sleep."

"Yes, sir," she nodded, unsure how to maneuver off the bed without smearing his seed on her perfect dress.

The Light-skinned Harlot.

-

1904

-

Tish couldn't stop thinking about Robert Jones. The passion they had shared that night was engraved in her mind. He had taken her rough three times and confessed his love in a spontaneous tryst.

Tish was timid and new to sexual perversions then, now she was a whore working under the name of Sunshine in a black brothel across the lake. She was separated from her love by the community's racial laws.

Her mother, Mary had encouraged her new profession and the two walked side by side to the large whore house. Their pimp, Mel, was fond of Tish's beauty. He rarely allowed her to fuck just anyone. He saved her for older important clients with fat pockets.

That morning, Tish was summoned to entertain a few men on Mel's orders. She served them coffee and corn liquor. Sitting on one's lap, she smiled and giggled at their quips until they took their leave.

When the jukejoint got busy that afternoon, Tish snuck out and went to find Robby. She jogged away as her palms grew sweaty with nerves. She had a serious case of the Lovebug and she couldn't wait to see him.

Tish ran faster through the woods. When she came across the part of the woods that separated the white and black communities, she dampened her steps.

-

Pip Jones stalked over to a tree and held an ax high in the air before dragging it down on the fresh bark. He pulled out and again gave a sharp hit against the grain. After a few wacks, he paused to wipe his brow. He didn't hear the footsteps but turned his head, feeling a presence among the stillness. When he didn't see anything, he went back to the ax.

Tish hurried toward him in mid-swing and wrapped her arms around his waist. Pip stumbled back and almost swung the ax in her way.

"Watch it, Girl!" He barked, "I almost sliced you in half."

Giggling, Tish backed away, "I scared you."

"No," Pip chuckled, "Just startled me a bit. What are you doing out here? Mae's gone to town."

"Nothing," Tish lied and circled over to the tree. She picked up the ax and tried her best to make an effort. Her weak swing fell short and she tossed it back to the ground.

Her eyes fell on his handsome face, "I haven't seen you much."

"Yeah, my Pa got me a job in town. He said he doesn't want a lineage of farm hands. I've been working with Mr. Riley at the bank."

"If I worked in the bank I would take all the money," Tish giggled.

"And you'd be locked up quick. That's what I am there for. I stay at the front desk and keep my gun ready when any strange activities start brewing."

"Are you a hero?" Tish asked with a grin.

"You can call it that. I stay until the ladies tally the cash and I get there before they do. I gotta keep them safe."

Tish leaned against the tree and kept her eyes on his long arms, "You are the sweetest man I know."

Pip beamed, blushing from her whim.

"Where is your brother this morning?" Tish asked.

"Which one?"

"The biggest, oldest one." Tish shrugged, "I can't remember his name...." she lied.

"Oh, Robby? Shit, hell if I know, drunk somewhere, I reckon." Pip shrugged, "why you ask?"

Tish chuckled off her curiosity, "I just wanted to make sure he wasn't around. You know I ain't supposed to be on this side."

"Yeah," Pip looked back with a smile, "You must have come for some trouble?"

"No, no," Tish giggled but frowned as he dropped the ax to walk closer.

Tish stepped back, bumping into a tree trunk.

Pip was dazzled by her tight dress, highlighting her curves. His impulses were coming in strong and he rushed up toward her. He grabbed her small waist and gazed into her beauty.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" Tish tried to move from his embrace, "I should probably, go."

"We all alone, ain't that what you wanted?"

"No, I-"

Pip bent and caught her pouty lips. The pair quickly fell into a kiss that grew heated in moments. Pip eased down her blouse, hauling her perky tits out. He latched his mouth to one and suckled while his hands spread over her hips.

Tish moaned with delight and Robby was far from her mind with each flutter of his brother's tongue. She barely gasped as he pulled her up wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You know how long I've wanted you?" Pip asked in a breath against her ear.

"How long?"

Instead of answering, Pip seized his cock and pressed it against her warmth. His fingers tingled as he eased inside.

"Umm." Tish sighed, brushing her fingers over the hair on his chin.

Their lips met once more with a fervor that matched his hectic thrusts. Pip couldn't hold back. His fantasy had come true, sending his nuts to clench with yearning.

Tish was merely warming up and flinched as his warm seed coated her walls. Their breaths both went ragged lingering against each other.

"You dirty son of a bitch!" Robby shouted.

Pip jumped, nearly dropping Tish to the ground. Both looked up with a fearful gaze as Robby stalked toward them with his fists clenched.

"What in the fuck did you do to her, boy?"

"Nothin', she seduced me, Robby. I didn't...." Pip paused to catch his breath as he looked toward his brother's scowl, "It was her fault."

"I ain't do nothing to you," Tish sneered with anger that flashed across her adorable face.

Robby moved closer to Pip and she backed up to leave. She didn't want to stay around and cause more trouble. Before she could flee, Robby pulled her hair, sending her back into his chest.

"You let this little Tramp seduce you?" Robby asked.

"Yeah, No. I told her to get away and she just..."

"She forcefully took you against your will, huh?" Robby asked.

"I didn't, I swear," Tish pouted, "I was on my way to...."

"You know what I think, I think you've been plotting on this girl for a while." Robby chuckled, "Has my brother tried to tempt you?"

"Yes sir," Tish nodded, hoping to get out of his grasp with no bruises.

Pip knew it was late in the evening. Robby was usually inebriated by then and easily fooled

"I was working, Robby. And, I'm courting Samantha. You know I wouldn't do anything so low."

Robby playful swung her up and back against him, while he examined Pip's guilty eyes.

"You go around teasing us all, huh?" Robby asked in a thunder above her.

"No, no, sir," Tish winced at the tug on her scalp, "No, sir. I was coming to see you, sir."

"Me?"

"Yes sir, I wanted to see you." Tish confessed, "I missed you. But he made me do nasty things with him."

Pip scoffed, "Come on, I know you don't believe that lying witch. Let her run off back to the swamp."

"I love you, sir," she added with a smile.

His suspicions melted with his cold heart and he leaned over, lapping his tongue across her cheek.

Tish trembled from both the erotic tickle of his beard and his controlling grip. Robby was rock hard and easily eased by pussy than his kin. She glanced toward Pip with a smirk, brushing her ass against his brother's lap.

"I miss your big pecker, sir," she said, playing into his desires, "I came out here for you. But he took what belongs to you, sir."

Breathing in her scent, Robby glared up toward his brother, "Take your ass back home. And if I find you've laid a hand on her. I'll kill you."

"Robby, you're pulling my leg, right?" Pip nervously chuckled, "She's a swamp rat."

"Go!" Robby growled, causing Tish to flinch.

Tish watched Pip hurry off. Unsure if his wrath would spread to her, she hurried to her knees in submission. She peered up at his orny expression until his eyes centered on her.

"Can I suck you, sir," Tish breathlessly asked, creeping her tongue over her lips.

Hysterical, Robby yanked her hair, bringing her up on her feet. Tish wheezed as he flung her petite body toward a tree. She could hear the sharp buckle rap as he hurried his cock out of his pants.

He pulled her arms around, pinning her head to the bark, "Don't you fucking move."

"Yes, sir," she spoke in a whisper.

Her heart raced, preparing for a violation between her legs. Instead, the sharp pang of the strap came as Robby swatted it against her rear. Another three made her gasp before she heard the drop of his belt to the ground.

Her ass hurt but her pussy growled at attention, spewing moisture that trickled over her lips. She felt the hot slap of his palm against her rear which stung more than the leather strap. Her nipples hardened with a heat that spread around her cheeks. She was humbled with another swat and whimpered an apology.

"What did you say?" Robby barked.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm so, so, sorry."

"You are a sorry excuse for a woman. You thought I wouldn't catch you?"

"I...."

"You're a sick little tramp, you know that," Robby growled, slapping fire to her asscheeks, "why did you lay with him, huh? You just can't get enough can you, little whore."

"I get so horny, sir," Tish confessed in a whisper, dragging her hands down between her legs, "I'm so horny, sir."

Robby eyed her movements and twisted her over to watch her exploit. Her small fingers clawed between her puffy lips and she eyed him with longing with each stroke.

"Fuck me, sir, please." Tish whimpered, close to an explosion.

A smile formed on his face, a rarity in most cases concerning him. His smile widened as her body shook with an eruption. Robby stepped up and yanked at her shirt, ripping the thin material down the middle.

Tish whined as his finger pinched down on her right nipple and his palm kneaded the other.

"Get on your knees, Tramp."

Tish plunged down her breast bouncing with her moments. She looked toward his thick cock and smiled as he led it to her lips. His sticky pre cum etched around his mushroom head and she slurped it up in one lap. Her tongue flicked over his deep ridges with seduction.

"How much do you love this white cock?"

"A lot," Tish declared, palming his shaft to stroke.

"Do you worship this cock?"

"Yes sir," she whispered against his tip, peppering kisses against the underside.

Tish dutifully sucked his cock to his liking. When he was satisfied enough he took her hard against the tree. Tish grunted and scratched her bare tits across the bark. She was humbled in his strokes that knocked the wind out of her.

"Slick talking, whore," Robby mumbled his humiliation with each thrust, "You're an insatiable little tramp."

"Yes, sir, oh yes sir, I'm a horny whore, sir," she moaned as his nut splashed across her ass.

Robby stroked his cock back to peak with one hand. With the other, he toyed with the soft flesh between her legs. The sun was still shining but Tish knew the fun had just begun.

-

The Unfaithful Wife.

-

Lily bounced her tot in her arms and brushed at his curly hair. She knew where that trait had come from. Robby's youngest brother, Pip had a head full of blond waves he kept neat compared to her husband's messy brown strands.

Like most weekends, Robby let the sun beat him home. His criticism of his wife started immediately after. The floor wasn't clean enough, the children weren't asleep, and the baby was crying. It was his usual opinion, but he seemed distant about his complaints this morning and instead of yelling at her, he mumbled them as he trudged into the back room.

Holding the baby up against her chest, Lily picked up a few of the scattered items around the floor. She got a broom and did her best to clean as her three-year-old ran around her feet.

"Hush, Jr., And stop that running before your Daddy-"

"Lillian!" Robby shouted.

"Yes, sir?" Lily paused, waiting for his reply.

She was hesitant to go into the back room and meet his wrath, "I'm cleaning up this mess, sir. And I'm gonna get them quiet so you can sleep."

"Tell Rhonda to take them to Pa's house. I need you," Came his loud order from the back.

Lily paused her chore. Why would he need her, she wondered. Nervous tension zoomed across her shoulders and she took a deep breath to keep her composure.

"Hurry, and do what your Daddy says," she whispered to Robby's eldest daughter, Rhonda, handing her the baby.

Lily scurried her five children onto the porch, most hungry and confused. A few voiced their opinion, but she quieted them with a soothing touch.

"Tell your Aunt Mae to fix your breakfast and I'll be there shortly," she cooed toward Robby's middle child.

Once the children were off on the path, Lily returned to the house and started her course to the backroom. She took a few moments to process what he could want before opening the door.

Robby was laid back in a daze. Her eyes widened to see him stroking his thick cock. Quickly, she turned her head toward the wall.

"What is it you need me for? Do you have a fever, sir?" Lily asked with false concern.

"Do I look ill to you, woman?" Robby slurred in a taunt, "You smart enough to know what I want."

Robby eyed her plump rear and quickened his jerk, "Turn around. Let me see that pretty face of yours."

Lily slowly turned, keeping her eyes on the wooden floorboards, "I'm tired, sir. I've been up all night with the baby."

Instead of understanding, Robby waved her toward him. Lily took the time to latch the door shut before crawling into his bed. The pair had not been in this bed together since they had last conceived.

Lily had been happy to be off his radar. She knew her husband found affection elsewhere and had not batted an eye, upon hearing rumors that he often visited brothels and danced with loose women in taverns. She wasn't jealous of someone else taking his brute sex.

Lily was unsure what to do with Robby lying on his back. She settled stiffly as a board next to him. He usually took her how he wanted, pulling and twisting her small body. But now, she wasn't as petite. She had gained a few more pounds with the last pregnancy.

Her swollen tits were plump on her chest with elongated nipples. She still experienced milk leakage and her middle was no longer flat and toned. Her thick thighs occasionally jiggled when she walked. Robby had mentioned her weight gain, but never in a negative way concerning her looks. Still, she had come to think he was no longer attracted to her.

Licking his top lip, Robby leaned on his side and reached over to knead one of her fat titties. His mouth watered for a taste. But, he had cleared the house for a morning of play and that could wait.

"Open them up," he said, nudging between her legs.

Lily had no panties on and his fingers quickly found her dry snatch.

"How come you never get wet for me?" Robby asked with his brows creased.

Lily shrugged, swimming up toward the bedpost as he dug his fingers into her folds.

"You still hard to tame," he chuckled, "Spread your legs out, wide."

Lily carried one leg across his thigh and tried to enjoy the odd manipulation. His rough strokes were far too intense on her sensitive clit. She wiggled trying to find a solution to her problem.

Robby wanted her wet and she was determined to please him. The task was taboo but easier than expected. Lily merely closed her eyes and pictured his sister, Mae with her head buried beneath her skirting.

With the help of that vision, Lily slowly fell into a rhythm, invoking her unethical arousal.

His little sister Mae had straight flowing hair as bright as the sun that sheltered her handsome face. She was taller than most women with a toned defined body that overpowered her small stature. At 18 her tits were perky and between her legs were gems of lusciousness.

Mae had been her support system for the past few years. She had helped her through the painful nine months and three that came after the battle of childbirth. The pair would often disgustingly talk of Robby with mocking, bad names that they could never utter in his presence.

After Lily had healed, Mae expressed her liking with a kiss. It was fiery, yet gentle and the first of her liking. It didn't take much to persuade Lily and soon she and her sister-in-law were rolling in this very bed, tasting and teasing each other.