Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tish spotted Robby sitting away from the rest. His head was down and she wondered about his condition. He looked sad and she felt the intense craving to comfort him. He finally pushed up and held a flask up to his lips before dropping his head back toward the ground.

Wanting to get his attention, Tish reached down and clutched a rock. She slung it, hoping to hit him but barely reached the end of the ragged cabin. She tried a few times before leaning wearily against the house.

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!" Tish screamed before slapping her hand across her mouth.

Giggling, Mae rolled toward the back of the house to loudly cackle.

"Good golly, girl, you should have seen your face!"

"Hush," Tish bounced with nerves, "Shh."

"Oh, don't worry, Tishy," Mae said, calming her nerves, "My Pa is passed out drunk and Robby'll be that way fore long, he's already nodding off. I gave him straight shine so he'd leave Lily alone," she giggled.

"That woman was his wife?" Tish asked.

"Yeah, she can't stand his orny ass."

"Why not?"

"Why do you think? He's Robby, mean as a snake, and always will be..."

Mae beamed at Tish. Her eyes softened to bedroom gaze as she roamed her palms down her back, "Did you come to see me."

Tish frowned, "No. I...."

"Come on, Tishy? Don't you wanna play?" Mae sunk her face into her nape and inhaled her sweet earthy scent, "I have a new bed."

Tish roughly removed her hands to shake her, "Mae stop messing around. I need your help."

Mae chuckled and pushed Tish into the wood siding. She fought against her fondles and worked up a sweat.

"Stop, Mae. Umm, stop."

Tish, finally able to get the upper hand, threw her onto the ground. Her chest heaved in anguish, looking down on her friend.

"Now, get up from there and help me-"

"The hell are you doing, girl?"

Tish looked up with a pout before realizing it was Robby standing tall in front of her. His hand clenched her arm with authority. She beamed despite his sister lying drunkenly at her feet.

"Get up from off the ground, girl," Robby barked.

Mae hurried up to her feet brushing off the grass blades sprinkling in her hair. She looked toward his frown with despair and pushed in front of Tish as protection

"Sorry Robby, I fell," she lied, "I'm bout to walk Tish to the Lake. I told her to come and we were just leaving."

"She ain't going nowhere. I want you two to walk with me to the house," Robby slurred, eyeing the two with craving.

"Why?" Her brows wrinkled with confusion.

Usually, Robby wouldn't tolerate questioning, but he was drunk and his loins ached for revenge. He stalked off toward the back of their ancestral lands. He paused to glance back ensuring the two were following. Tish was and with stride--a smile etched up her cheeks to her dark-rimmed brown eyes.

Mae walked slowly and was skeptical about following her brother. She knew his drunkenness led to violence in most cases and a fear crept up her spine.

Tish was puzzled to find his small shack was the same size as her mother's, but was built sturdier. The floorboards barely creaked as all three stepped onto the porch.

Robby marched in with loud stomps that awoken his four young children and his two older ones.

His wife, Lily, hurried from the back room with a frown, unsure of what mood her husband was in. She paused stunned as she witnessed his sister holding hands with the light-skinned black girl from the swamp.

Her thought to question it came and went. She looked toward the floor as he walked toward her. His touch on her chin brought her eyes up toward his face. His eyes were glazed over and he held an expression she hadn't seen since their courting days.

Her eyes widened as he dragged down, stunning her with a raunchy kiss. She held still. Her cheeks blushed to show affection in front of others.

Robby broke his kiss. He gave a toothy grin and looked toward his oldest boy, "Take everyone to Pa's house. Y'all can all sleep on Mae's new bed."

Everyone hauled out with his order most with excitement to flee his control. He caught Mae by the shoulder as she tried to sneak her and Tish out with the rest.

He pulled the door from her grasp and shut it with a hearty slam. The three looked confused and watched him stalk into the backroom.

"You all come on," he called.

They walked into the room, Tish coming in last to find him sprawled naked on a massive big. His thick cock swayed toward his thigh and she grinned with excitement.

Lily cleared her throat from the tension, "Robby, who is this woman?"

"My new lover."

"Robert Campbell Jones!" Lily shrieked and dropped to her knees in misery.

"Hush!" Robby shouted, quieting her sobs, "You think I don't know what you two are doing behind my back?"

"I ain't done nothing," Mae spoke, folding her arms across her chest, "And, I'm your sister. I don't need to be seeing you naked."

"Does Pa know you go around licking your brother's wives?"

Mae gasped. Her eyes widened toward Lily who shook her head in denial.

Lily felt guilty tears pooling in her eyes, "We ain't done nothing like that, I swear."

"You can't lie to me, girl," He pointed, "I done caught you in the act a few times," he lied.

"Robby, I...."

"Do you fix your mouth to lie to me? Tell me what it is my little sister does that makes you scream so loud?"

Lily couldn't do anything but shake her head. Her world was twisting around her and wrecking her nerves.

"Tell me!" Robby shouted with rage.

The three flinched and Lily's confession came out in a whimper as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Since you can do your wrong in this bed. I can do my wrong right here, too. Come here, pretty girl," he waved to Tish as his wife pulled from her knees, begging for forgiveness.

Tish backed away from the two and hurried toward the bed. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as he summoned her to his side.

"Stop all that goddamn crying, woman." Robby barked, "I want to see how she does it to be honest. Go on, Mae. Show me how to please my wife."

Mae's jaw dropped and she was frozen in place. She couldn't fathom what was happening. Every word Robby said seemed jumbled in her mind.

When she looked toward Lily, she was sliding her dress down her shoulders. Regardless of the situation, Mae was attracted to women and felt her heart race at the sight of her sister-in-law's bare chest. Her tits sagged from childbirth, but they were full with hard pink nipples.

"Suck on those Udders, girl," Robby ordered, breaking into her desires with a taunting laugh.

Mae grimaced, "You are evil. You're mad 'cause you can't please her like I can. You don't appreciate her at all. You're a selfish bastard."

Shifting Tish from his side, Robby sat up with a grin, "Show me then, Bitch. Show me how you make her squeal and I'll show you how I make your friend squeal."

Robby yanked at Tish's torso and dragged her to his lap, "I bet Mae has licked you clean too, hasn't she?"

"Yes, sir," Tish confessed in a whisper, "I like her tongue."

Envious, Robby took no consideration of her liking and hurried his cock into her slit. He smiled, discovering her as wet as a puddle.

Tish was in nirvana from the aching stretch and flapped her finger against her clit as he bounced her up and down. Her shrill cries sounded through the small home.

Robby hoisted in and out until he felt her cream dripping down his balls. Lily looked on with amazement. She endured pain each time her husband abruptly took her. Yet this girl, half her size, was allowing his cock to engulf her flower.

"Uhhm, uhh, ugh!" Tish grunted as his cock dug her to the hilt.

Mae felt a sense of desire in watching her friend's tits pull up and down with each hop on her brother's length. Dropping her head, she attacked Lily's sweet morsels rolling her tongue over each fat titty.

Lily governed her moans at first reaction, but eyeing her husband lost in passion with another female made her open up to new ideas. She glossed a palm over Mae's hair and sighed as she suckled her extended nipple.

Robby looked on at their affection, keeping his arms hooked around Tish. The young sex pot couldn't get enough of his cock and he couldn't be more pleased. He palmed both of her breasts launching into a few slaps against them.

Tish moaned louder from his abuse and wiggled her hips around.

"I can't get enough of you, little tramp," Robby confessed in her ear, "You'd make a good wife for me, wouldn't you?"

"Ugh, God, yes, yes," she squirmed as his finger dove to her clit to swab.

"I want you to piss all over me, girl," he rasped in her ear before biting on the lobe.

Tish bucked up, her whole body was ablaze with wanton desires. She groaned as his thrusts quickened and braced herself as to what would come. A long stream of clear liquid gushed from her loins and she hauled up, spraying it everywhere.

Robby howled with excitement and yanked her back toward him. He had hardly noticed his sister was now under his wife's skirting.

Lily lifted her skirt and relished in her slick tongue. She gasped when Robby reared her neck back and forced his tongue into her mouth. She accepted his kiss as the tension below resurfaced.

"You like that, old girl?" Robby asked her.

Lily eyed her husband with a lusty expression, spreading her legs wider, "Uh, Y-yes, sir."

Robby chuckled and dragged Tish to the edge of the bed. Situating her body to his liking, he stabbed his cock into her hole and brought her hips to his pelvis.

"Ugh, take this dick, girl, and stop running from me."

Tish whimpered from the ache. She arched her spine, inching her knees apart. He controlled her body and took it with little regard for her sore gap. Growling, he knocked his pelvis sending his cock to the hilt of her valley.

Robby pulled out and twisted Tish onto her back. He had done damage according to her pink-toned lips. Heightening her arousal, he brushed his fingers across the sensitive raw flesh until she went squirming against his hard mattress.

"Ah, Mae. Ugh, yes, make me cum," Lily howled at his side.

Growing irate from his wife's squeals, seemingly louder than his lovers, Robby grasped a palmful of his sister's hair. Lily's sheen coated her greedy mouth.

Robby tugged her face toward Tish's valley. Mae looked on with desire at her friend's slit and thought nothing of his grip on her hair.

"You love cunt, don't you girl?"

Mae gave a short nod, her temptation becoming insatiable.

"Lick that cunt," he ordered.

Mae lagged her tongue out and flicked over her engorged clit.

Tish had had Mae's tongue more times than she could count, but it seemed ultra erotic with two eyes witnessing their game. Propping up on her elbows, Tish hauled her hips in a circle, rearing her head back to moan.

Her eyes widened with excitement as Robby strolled over. His cock swung out in a delicious swivel a few inches from her face. Tish dropped her elbow pose and grasped his shaft to stroke.

"Suck it, baby," Robby instructed Tish, casually sliding his palm around his sister's silky strands.

Her tongue flaps quickened with envy as Tish hurriedly wrapped her lips around his thick mushroomed head. Her tongue worked just as fast, slipping over and around his mass.

"Uhhm, Mae, right there, girl," she mumbled.

"Stop that groaning and put that cock back in your mouth," Robby barked.

Lily was unsure where she fit in the mix. With mixed emotions, she kept calm despite her beating heart. Watching them two please the tanned woman was torture, but she thought better of sharing her opinion. What her eyes were witnessing held a charm. So much so, that Lily found her hands gradually stroking across her soaking folds.

Robby forced his cock into the back of Tish's throat and admired the shine in her eyes. With a mouthful, she ruggedly breathed through her nose, moaning from Mae's aggressive tongue.

"Nmmmm...."

"Shut up, and gag on this white pecker," Robby barked, massaging his cock along her tongue.

His cock was craving the slick folds his sister lapped. Acting as a puppet master, he easily twisted them to pose in a different position. He hurriedly entered Tish holding her legs up as his sister leaned over her torso.

Screaming, Tish braced herself for an eruption, "Uhh, fuck. Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my little brown cunt."

As soon as Robby let up, dropping his hold on her ankles, Mae rushed back to her clit. Her tongue lapped up their coupling.

"You're a goddamn pussy hound girl," Robby chuckled.

He held her head down, using his hips to drag his cock in and out.

Tish squealed from the multiple pleasures. Closing her eyes, she pulled at her nipples while her body curled up and out. Both held sovereignty over her body and she wasn't sure which one would win.

-

Mae gave a snore, her arm wrapped around Lily, who laid her cheek on Tish's thigh. Robby felt like a king in his small castle and rolled his palms across his lover's bare shoulders.

Tish was wide awake and horny. Her fingers danced along Robby's stomach making a B-line to his crotch.

"You ain't got enough yet?" Robby asked with a smirk.

"No," she giggled, stroking his morning erection.

"Get up here, girl, and ride me."

Tish nudged Lily from her leg and wrapped one around his waist. She hadn't rode a cock in a while and gradually adjusted down on his length. Her sighs of contentment soon filled the room and she gave a slow seduction.

"You love this pussy, sir?" Tish asked.

With his hands behind his head, Robby nodded and watched her tits sway and jiggle. She was perfect and he craved to keep her close.

"You're not going back to the swamp," he spoke.

Giggling, Tish hunched over keeping his cock hostage in her damp folds, "I can stay with you?"

Robby was too thrilled to say no. Her cunt was squeezing out another bust and he clenched onto her hips to govern his craving.

Tish recognized their passion as love. The gentle way he was hauling his hips into her snatch was driving her insane. She couldn't stop from sliding her tongue across his hairy lips.

"I love you, Robby," she confessed, "I want to be with you and fuck you in this bed every day and night."

Leaning up against the headboard, he pulled her closer for a kiss.

"I'll figure it out," he whispered against her chin, "I want you to be mine."

"I'm yours, sir," Tish moaned, "uh, god, it's yours, sir."

Upon feeling his warm seed engulf her insides, Tish swooned in his embrace.

"I hope I have your baby," she confessed, unwilling to move from his lap.

"What name are you going to give our children, pretty girl? I've already got two Jrs."

Tish giggled as his lips rolled over her neck, "I don't know."

"I want another boy," Robby smiled, fluttering his finger across her nipple.

*Boom*

Their moment of peace was short-lived as a gunshot fired off in the distance. They came back to back and Robby scampered from the bed and grabbed both his britches and an unloaded gun.

-Boom- *Boom*

"What in the hell," Robby cursed, pulling into his pants leg.

He looked out into his yard at the jet-black carriage and frowned at the two black men sitting in the front. The light-colored man, who retreated from the carriage, looked out of place on his property. His bright attire was a distraction to Robby, who posted his gun up.

"Go on, fore I shoot you, boy."

The light-skinned man was unphased by his threats and stepped onto the porch to examine the small dwelling. He brushed his suited shoulders and drifted his eyes over Robby's blotched hairy torso.

"You must be Robert Jones?" Mel smiled.

"Who's asking?"

"I'm surprised you don't know me. Much money you spent with my girls at Ted's saloon."

Mel had invested money into the white brothel in the area. The owner, Ted, had warned him about the Jones clan, but he knew the poor family was all bark and no bite.

"Ted told me you'd be difficult but he didn't mention you was a killer." Mel chuckled, "Gone put that gun down, and let's talk. My boys got three to your one, and I know you don't want no trouble."

"You don't know Ted nor his girls. I've never seen any black men in his saloon," Robby scoffed, "get on off my property all of you."

Mel chuckled since he and Ted were best of buddies despite their differences in race. They were both in the business of whores and the only color that mattered to them was the color of money.

"I will go on my way once I get what I want. I'm here for business," Mel explained with a smirk, "I heard you got one of my girls caged up in this motherfucker and I ain't leaving without her."

Robby spat on the ground, "I ain't got nothing belonging to you."

"Sunshine!" Mel yelled and like lightning, Tish ran out of the house.

"Get your narrow ass in that carriage girl, your mama worried sick about you."

"I don't want to," she spoke, hugging Robby's side.

Mel looked toward Robby with a smile, "I know your people burn in the sun so I would hate to have to burn this whole village to the ground." he pulled out a pack of matches and tauntingly maneuvered them around in his fingers, "1.... 2.... 3.... 4...."

Robby eyed the four others perched on the back of the carriage and frowned, "Go on, now," he nudged her from his side, "Do what he says."

Tish stared up at him with pleading eyes, "But..."

Mel roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her to his side. He was a thin man but easily lifted her to carry her to the carriage. Tish kicked and screamed wanting to be with her love.

Mel had his goons hold her down while the driver steered the steeds off into the dirt path. Once in a clearing across the lake, Mel lashed out at Tish. His threats were evil and scared her to death. He watched on as his goons took their rounds on her petite body.

Tish groaned and jerked as the second to the last man emptied his cream into her. She felt dizzy but soon a pleasure came as the last cock flew into her nook. She had tried to fight it, but her body shuddered with a powerful orgasm.

Mel's palm came crashing down on her tit and she howled with excitement.

"Baby you're a whore, now," Mel cooed, "More importantly you're my whore. And any man that wants a sniff of this little cunt gotta pay me first, you understand that?"

"Uhhm, yes, Daddy," Tish groaned as the big-bodied man hauled his cock in and out.

-

Tish limped back across the ramp of her mother's home. She looked back as the midnight carriage rode off into the night. She had spent the whole day fucking and sucking those black men. They had crushed her spirit.

When her mother opened the door, she flew onto Tish with a compassionate hug. She looked up at her mother and frowned, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby," Mary consoled, rubbing her back, "You just gotta follow the rules, baby doll."

Holding her mother tight, Tish nodded despite knowing she wasn't a rule follower. She had to see Robby again and nothing would stop her.

-

Two days later.

-

Robby knelt by a bed and held his Pa's hand. Battling a fever, the haggard man hunched up to cough. He brushed his palm over his thinning crown and withered.

Emotions and nerves were eating at him and when that happened he usually called to the flask, bottle, or both. But, the booze did nothing when the petite swamp girl invaded his thoughts.

His trek out into the dense woods was swift. Passing the lake, Robby hummed a tune and downed the last bits of navy whiskey. In anger, he hurled the flask, hitting a tree and unraveling its branches. Sadness consumed his being until Mary's darkened home came into view.

His knock on the door startled the woman inside. He heard the pitter-patter of feet before a voice called out in question.

"It's me," Robby slurred, knocking his head against their wooden frame.

Mary cracked the door open and scowled, "What in the hell...."