Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those memories from the past few days were clear in her vision and she could sense the pleasure coming in, causing her hips to swing.

"Ah, mmm, uhh," Lily slightly hunched with craving, "Ooh."

"There you go, girl. My cock is gonna slip right in this time," Robby noted, pulling away from her fantasy.

"Numm," Lily shook her head and grasped his hand, "Don't stop, please."

In five years of marriage, Lily had never said a word during sex nor felt this way. And right now she was open with desire for the first time in this bed with him. His finger slid up and down until she sat up with wails.

"Ah, yes, yes, ummah...."

Lily lifted her dress for a better view. She looked in awe at the moisture coating his large finger.

Robby was intrigued by her jiggling body. He pulled at her collar until her fat pale tits were pouring out over her navy blue dress. Using both hands, he kneaded them.

"Umm, uhh, ah," Lily softly hummed.

Robby assumed she was moaning and groaning from his manipulation of her big breasts. But he looked down to find her small fingers had replaced his on her pussy.

"Stop touching yourself, girl," he lashed out at her for the exploit.

"I-I can't, oh, please," she begged, scrubbing harder.

"I said stop. You remind me of the whores at the brothel," he remarked with a frown, "Those the only tramps I know play with their stuff in front of men."

In a haze, Lily continued to toss her fingers despite his disapproval. She had never received an orgasm on his part, but his sister had shown her how to obtain true pleasure.

Her hands trembled as he removed them with a grimace, "Stop it. Stop acting like a whore, girl, what's wrong with you?"

Lily knew she needed to finish herself off no matter how unethical it looked.

Robby skimmed over her silky pot and watched her body curl up

"Rub it faster, please, mm, or let me rub it. Um, it feels so good, right there."

Robby was taken aback by her raunchy talk. She had never talked to him that way. Sweat lingered on her blushed cheeks and she tried to shift her hand back to her sweet spot, but he wasn't having it.

"Oh, no, sir. Please, I need it, sir," she breathlessly declared, "I need to cum, sir."

Having enough of her whorish talk, he hurried into her dripping cunt, easily sliding into the hilt.

Robby watched her eyes squint shut and chuckled, "I know I ain't hurting you. You're wet as water this morning."

Lily couldn't believe it herself. She had expected pain, but his cock eased in and out with a fresh dew coating her walls.

"Um, you like this don't you, girl," he hunched, "You missed this cock?"

Lily nodded while her breasts bounced with each sway. His heat carried over into her. It felt pleasant enough that she moaned. Rearing her head back, she enjoyed the minor discomfort that was building up into tension.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," Lily hooted in thrill as his cock hauled deeper.

"Umh, don't run from me," Robby grunted, smashing his pelvis harder, "open these legs up, girl."

Lily widened her legs, bringing her palms to her swollen breast. She pinched her nipples as Mae had done when they explored each other's bodies. It blew her mind that she could feel that same passion with Robby, no less.

Robby hunched down when he saw her toying with her breast and caught her nipple in a hard suckle.

"Ugh, ah, sir," she groaned, pulling her head to the side as he slurped up across her neck.

Robby felt a pool of moisture roll across his shaft and her moans deepened.

"You're acting like a goddamn, whore," Robby rasped, grinding his hips faster, "This juicy cunt belongs to me."

"Ah, sir, uh, sir, yes." Lily cried out, hurrying her fingers down between them, "It feels so good, Mae, so good, uhm, oh, it feels so good."

Robby heard his sister's name and slowed his pumps. But Lily thought nothing of her slip-up. She relished in his slow draws, keeping her fingers toiling across her clit.

"Oh, it feels so good. It's so good." she whimpered, so close to an explosion.

"What's so good?" Robby barked with a hard thrust inside her.

He grasped her jaw, sending her closer to his stern face and his cock deeper into her depth. It was an intense pull to her loins and she bucked her hips, moaning through his hold on her mouth.

"Hmmm," she hummed, reaching up to caress his shoulders.

"Answer me, Dammit. What is it that feels so goddamn good, girl?"

"Your pecker, sir. Uhm, it's so deep, in me," she confessed in a breath against his hairy mouth.

Forgetting his anger over her tongue slip, Robby hurried his tongue into her mouth. He was surprised by her kiss. It was passionate with slick movements that heightened their arousal.

Although Robby had made a promise months ago that he wouldn't cause her another pregnancy, he couldn't stop. His loins were ablaze and he pressed on digging into her soaking cunt.

"Ah, ah, mmm," Lilly trembled, wrapping her arms around his thick neck.

The heat in her chest simmered down to a dull chill when she felt the warm tingle of his seed flutter inside her. He had done it again and a sorrow spread across her face even as he peppered kisses on her cheeks.

"That's a good girl," Robby praised and laid back, "I know I need to start making love to you more. Before you run off with another man.... Or woman."

Lily's head quickly shifted to his grim face. He was staring her down with accusing eyes and she dropped her head.

"Uh, I... I ain't going nowhere, sir," she assured him.

"Yeah, I know you ain't leaving me. You'd have to kill me first," he winked.

He reached for his pipe and lit it, while Lily hurried in the front room to clean herself up.

"Make me something to eat, will ya, and then you can go get my youngin's." He ordered from afar.

Lily was shaking like a leaf knowing in a few months another baby would bloom. She returned to the room with a plate of food to find Robby was out cold. She placed the slab of ham and fresh bread on the nightstand and wrapped her coat across her bare arms.

Lily walked out onto the porch and headed for his meager childhood home. The wooden cabin Robby was raised in was ragged and threatening to fall apart. He held no interest in saving the small shack, but his youngest brother and sister did. They still lived there with their sick father, who was unable to hold such a tight ship with his younger children, Pip, 24, and Mae, 18.

Despite their independence from Pa's control, Robby liked to keep both in line with punishments if they acted in a poor manner.

When Lily approached Pip, he was pulling at the few boards on the window that had been there since she had wed his foul brother.

"Where's Mae, Pip?" Lily asked, looking up as his large arms flexed with labor.

"Inside, I reckon," Pip turned to face her with a frown, "How bout don't send your children over here before the sun comes up. Pa was having a fit when that baby was doing all that screaming."

"Pip you know, like I do, I have no say in where me or those children go," Lily huffed, sidestepping the ladder.

"Well, I'm going to have some words for Robby when he gets here. He doesn't need to send his whole family to my house at the crack of dawn." Pip declared as she walked away.

"Good luck with that," Lily mumbled, fluttering her eyes.

She walked toward the front of the house and stepped onto the porch. She smiled, witnessing Mae holding her youngest. His eyes squinted while a smile grazed his lips.

"He is so tiny," Mae beamed with a giggle, "I thought Junior was adorable, but I think Roy is going to be the cutest one."

Lily dropped her head to frown, "I guess we might have another."

Mae looked up with wide, blue eyes and frowned, "He promised. He saw how much pain Roy caused you."

"Robby doesn't care about me. I should have known not to believe a damn thing he says when he's two sheets in the wind."

"He ain't touched you since has he?" Mae asked with concern.

Lily somberly nodded and let a tear drop from her left eye, "Mae, I don't think I can do it again." she whimpered.

Instead of consoling her, Mae hurried inside and returned without the baby and her purse in hand. She grabbed onto Lily's arm and the two walked quickly to the forest.

Lily hadn't questioned their trek, sniffing up her runny nose. But, when they reached the lake that racially separated the rural marshland, she halted, shaking her head.

"You know we can't go through there."

"We've got to," Mae explained in a whisper, "I only know one woman who will ease your pain."

Lily knew who she was talking about. She had heard rumors of the woman in question. The black voodoo woman, Mary Tracy, a woman with two first names and two reputations, depending on who you ask.

Everyone knew of the swamp Witch and some even praised her immoral remedies. What Lily didn't know was that her husband, Robby, was one of those folks. His fixation wasn't potions and spells, rather it came in the form of a woman, the Witch's daughter, Tish.

That is why Robby didn't bat an eye or lash out in anger when he awoke to an empty house. Instead, he rushed into a shirt, grabbed his flask, and strolled out in the forest, heading for the same parts of the rural swamp his wife and sister were rushing off to.

-

-

Tish pulled the pail up and went toward the back of the well to pump. She gave a few rocks and the water poured murky from the ground. A rasp sounded with heavy footsteps and she looked back, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Robby approached with a grin, "Hey there, sweet cheeks," he greeted with a sound pop against her firm ass.

Tish beamed and dropped the bucket to wrap her arms around his waist. His scent was a robust masculine mix of dirt and whiskey that pulled at her loins. She felt she could jump his bones right here and now, but knew he enjoyed having control over a woman. Instead, she peppered kisses across his bare stomach.

His grin widened from her affection, "I'm glad somebody is happy to see me."

Pressing her cheek to his hairy stomach, Tish bobbed her head, "I missed you."

Robby had never heard those words from a woman before. It brightened his mood and tightened his chest with a foreign compassion. She was stirring his desires and he lightly brushed his fingers across her back.

"You miss my pecker too?" Robby asked in a throaty tone.

Nodding, Tish slumped her fingers down around his crotch until his cock felt hard on her palms. With no thought of who may be lurking around, she pulled it out and stroked it. She enjoyed the texture, long and meaty with a smooth pink head. She swooned at his soothing flicker across her back.

"You get my coochie so juicy, sir," she hissed.

"You going to suck it for me?" Robby asked in a husky fashion, holding her nape.

Dropping to her knees, Tish grabbed his cock and performed a teasing toss across his leaking tip. Her mouth watered for a taste and she hurried him into her mouth. His taste was a bit odd, but she slurped at his thick meat halfway bobbing up and back on his length.

"Ah, shit." Robby groaned, "That's it, baby. Hmm, suck that white cock."

Regardless of his intimate morning, Robby was ready for a bust. He hunched over and grasped the brown curls spilling from her scalp. Roughly, he swayed his hips sending his tip into the back of her throat.

"Hmm, shit," he cursed, hindering his movements, "suck it out, little tramp."

Tish winced at his slur but tightened her lips around his shaft. Focusing on the tip she pulled at his meaty cock. His hand returned to her head to guide her. She heaved up and down until a flood of semen poured out. His seed was thick and she struggled to gulp it down her throat.

"I needed that, honey," Robby sighed, swiping his flask from his pocket. He gulped it and placed it back before eying the beautiful girl. His loins still burned for a piece of her flesh.

"Where are you taking this to?" Robby asked, grasping the pail of water.

"Home."

"Lead the way," he waved. "

"Uhm.." Tish hesitated.

"Come on, I ain't scared of that mama of yours. She is going to know sooner or later that you're mine."

Tish beamed as his finger lifted her chin. Robby bent and kissed her pouty beige lips. His long arms reached around to claw at her asscheeks.

"Can you rub my pussy, sir?" she asked in a whisper against his hair-rimmed lips.

"You have chores to do, don't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Come let's go," Robby chuckled, reaching down to press a kiss against her forehead.

Hurrying across the path, Tish slowed once her humble home came into view. Robby followed her toward the outhouse and she summoned him to drop the water in a large tub.

"I gotta fetch another few buckets, but I appreciate you helping me with this one." Tish smiled, twirling a curled strand between her fingers.

"I don't mind helping you. If you can help me," he smiled, brushing his palm over his developing bulge.

A bright smile spread across her pouty lips, "I don't mind helping you, sir. I'll do anything for you."

"I want it rougher than yesterday. I want to make you cry," he confessed as his heart jumped jacks in his chest, "You'll let me take you rough in every hole?"

Tish shrugged and gave a nervous giggle, "I'll try for you."

"I know you will. You love me don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she said, biting her nail, "do you love me, too?"

Robby bit his lip and nodded in agreement. He couldn't bring himself to say it aloud. Tish was young and made him feel just as youthful. Her features were unlike anything he had ever seen.

"Tish Tracy!" Mary hollered from the opened door.

Robby looked toward the small dwelling and didn't flinch when the witch hurried out onto the porch with her hands molded to her shapely hips.

"You lost ain't ya?" Mary boldly inquired of him, "What do you think you're doing coming here?"

Robby wanted to drop his manners, but kept his smile, "I saw a woman in need, ma'am. I meant no harm. She needed some help."

"She don't need your help. Tish," Mary waved, "Come on in the house."

"But, I've got to-"

"Now, Girl!" Mary snapped, "I've told you about sassing me."

Tish frowned and hurried across the ramp to the porch. Mary gave her a sound swat to her ass for her sass.

Tish went into the house and looked out at her sweetheart. Her heart thumped with fondness, knowing he had gone out of his way to see her. She prayed her mother wouldn't persuade him.

"Hey Tishy," Mae announced her presence with a loud voice, making her flinch.

When Tish turned around her eyes widened to saucers. She couldn't believe it. Her friend, Mae, and another white lady at the table in their small home.

"You look like you seen a ghost, girl," Mae chuckled, "This is my brother's wife. She come to get some brew from your mama cause-"

Lily kicked Mae under the table. She didn't want the world to know the sinful act she was about to commit. The time spent in the cluttered shack was driving her up the wall with nerves. Today was the first time she had spoken to a black person. She usually averted her eyes when she saw one of their robust men in town.

"It's okay, Lily. Tish is my friend. That's why Miss Mary ain't going to charge you full price."

Swallowing her dignity, Lily nodded but kept her head down to avoid the woman remembering her face.

The two chatted about simple things while Mary was busy with her work, stirring pots and filling glass jars. Before the sun went down, Tish pulled her mother to the side.

"Can I go back outside?" She timidly asked.

"You ain't going nowhere."

"But, I gotta go finish bringing in the water. We only got enough for one bath."

"That's what you should have been doing instead of running around," she berated in a whisper, "I should whip you good for bringing that man here."

"He came to me, mama," Tish whimpered.

"Hush," she nudged her shoulder and turned to face her two clients with two tiny vases of tonic.

"Take one bottle now and one in the morning. That man ain't going to touch you till then, is he?"

"No, ma'am. I'll make sure of it," Mae declared.

"Well, y'all go on home. And don't lollygag either, keep it moving. Y'all need to be on the other side 'fore dark."

"Yes ma'am," the two said in unison and hurried out onto the porch.

Mary closed the wooden frame, locking it in place, "Good gracious...." she leaned against the wall to calm her racing heart, "Do you think he saw them?"

"Who?" Tish asked, unaware of the close call.

"That white woman was that Jones boy's wife, girl."

Tish scoffed, "I ain't worried about her. Robby loves me."

Mary folded her arms with annoyance at her daughter, "That man doesn't love you, girl. And what in the hell have you done to that bastard to cause him to come all the way out here?"

Tish had been holding her secret for weeks and now finally able to voice her opinion, she swooned with affection, "We made love."

"Made love? What do you know about lovemaking? You done put roots on that, boy, I ain't never known him to be anything other than a bigot." she pursed her lips, "Next time he pesters you, you tell him he has to pay to play."

"Why?" Tish whined with a frown, "I can't do that."

"You can and you will." Mary continued, "But don't fuck him too much, I want her coming back for more tonic. As much hell as they've given us over the years, we can milk their pockets dry."

Tish felt upset at the thought, "What if I don't want to? I can't do that, I love him...."

Tish grimaced as her mother's laugh sounded across the room to her humble ears. Her mother thought love was a joke, but she couldn't believe that. The feelings she felt were real and he felt them too.

"I love him, mama and he loves me too."

Mary scoffed, "Stop being foolish. Men are foolish, don't be foolish with them."

"He's not a fool and I'm not either. I know he loves me."

"If you say you love that boy one more time, I am going to slap fire to your cheeks, girl," Mary barked through gritted teeth.

"You don't want me to be happy. You don't want anyone to love me, not Daddy Bo, or Robby."

"And how do you know Robby loves you, Tish? Cause he carried a pail of water? Honey, you have a lot to learn and I am getting tired of trying to teach you any damn thing."

"You don't have to worry about teaching me anything anymore," she said, stomping to her pile of clothes.

Tish gathered her frocks in her arms with a frown and twirled toward the door, "I'm leaving."

Mary twisted around to the stove and stirred the pot of brew until the fumes whisked up to her nose. The smell of rose and lavender calmed her when she felt the need to be upset. And she was currently fuming from her ignorant daughter.

"Did you hear me, Ma?" Tish said in a whine, hugging her belongings, "I'm leaving."

Mary took a deep breath and veered around with a smile, "Goodbye," she waved with indifference.

Tish grunted her irritation and dropped her clothes to unlatch the door. She was met with Bo's smiling face, but it did nothing to calm her mood.

As Bo opened the door she gathered her belongings.

"Where are you going with y'all your dresses, baby doll?" He asked, smoothing his palm across her fizzy head.

"Tish has decided to run away. She doesn't need me anymore." Mary chuckled, folding her arms over her chest.

Bo chuckled, "Where are you plannin' to go, barefoot?"

Tish had enough of their mocks and hurried out onto the porch. She took careful measures so as not to fall into the dense murky water. She lost a dress in the process but hurriedly twisted away to be free of her old life.

Bo looked toward Mary with confusion, "the hell is she going?"

"I don't know, but I reckon, she'll be back before morning."

-

Tish arrived at the Jones family cottage before dark and tiptoed across the small garden. Hiding behind the house, she spotted all of the Jones men gathered around a small fire in the front yard. A few held on to instruments and soon a folk melody drowned out their jovial laughs.