Tales from the Swamp: Tish Pt. 02

Story Info
Tish gets used by a white pimp.
9.6k words
4.56
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pimps.

-

1904, Crawling Rock, Louisiana.

-

-

"Roll the fucking dice!" Mel shouted in amusement, casually throwing a dollar, adding to a pile of money in the center of the table, "Ima empty y'all boys' pockets and take y'all for a ride if my whores don't."

Several black men chuckled at his quip while some raised their voices in upheaval. The rest spilled heated words toward him, declaring a rigged game.

"Aye, now, don't be a sore loser, Ole boy, keep those coins coming." Mel laughed, patting his knee.

Fair and petite, Tish stood at his side in a red nightie that rode up her backside, revealing her plump yellow-toned ass cheeks and short stems. She shook her hips, wiggling her ass to the tunes playing from the front room.

"Blow on them dice, Sunshine," Mel ordered her with a pop to her jiggly ass.

Distracted by her dance, Tish turned around and did a shimmy with her chest, shaking her juicy tits in his face. His cock nudged up against his britches and he fought the urge to stick his head between them.

"Quit teasing me, girl," he warned with another pop, "blow them dice, Sunshine."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Tish pouted, teasing the fabric constricting around her hard nipples.

The tall man rolling the set of dice, pulled his palm to her lips, allowing her breath to be of essence in the game of luck. He tossed the die and together they rolled away, landing on seven.

"Yes!" Mel stood up to hoot at his win, "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Give me my goddamn money, motherfuckas!"

Tish too squealed with excitement as Mel dragged the money toward his earnings. He reached over and grabbed her small waist, hauling her to him for a kiss. His palm roughly groped at the diamond mound between her thighs. Pulling up the fabric, he found her little clit tucked neatly behind two bare lips. He casually manipulated her swollen button while his dark beige lips fondled over her nape.

"You and this wet pussy are my good luck charms," he cooed.

Giggling, Tish hungrily eyed the seven dollar bills in his palm. She chewed a piece of flavorless gum and blew a small bubble as he kissed her neck, producing more giggles from her pouty red lips.

In her satin red nightie, Tish felt sexy and grown up. She widened her legs and allowed his fingers to caress her fresh womanhood. Her head flew back on his shoulder as she braced herself to cum on his long digits. Her little pussy needed it.

Tish was six months shy of her nineteenth birthday and had existed under her mother's safe and strict rule. Her mother, Mary had only recently suggested she follow in her footsteps to be a whore.

Tish enjoyed fucking the moment a cock nestled into her fresh pussy and didn't find fault in her mother's proposal. Her first night was a doozy but she cashed in more than most first-timers. She held the skill of sucking cock and licking pussy thanks to Mary and her stepdaddy, Bo.

Her pimp, Mel found a liking to both her taut little snatch and her skillful tongue. Currently, his eyes were on her, instead of the gambling game being held.

"Suck my dick," Mel whispered the request in her ear.

Dropping to her knees, Tish ignored the dozen men and whores gathered around to watch the dice game. She pulled out his tanned wide cock and began to slide her tongue around the top.

No one thought anything of the act. They were at Mel's Juke, the only black brothel in Crawling Rock and a place where anything went, and most times it went deliciously filthy.

It was also a place to make money and the reason both Tish and her mother were there.

Seething, Mary looked across the table at Mel and frowned. She reasoned her profitable daughter shouldn't be sucking his dick, rather she should be upstairs sucking a customer off for money. But Mel was the boss and she couldn't argue with him over his liking for her light-skinned daughter.

Tish bobbed her head just right and caught the attention of the man seated closest to Mel. He was a white man but seemed different than most she had come across. She made eye contact with his green-eyed stare and didn't flinch when he petted the curly brown hair flowing around her crown.

"Where did you find this one, Mel?" Ted asked, eying her pink tongue as it did a loop around his partner's cockhead.

"She's a swamp girl. I call her Sunshine, 'cause she's as bright as they come."

"She sure can suck a mean one."

"She loves cock. Maybe a little too much. This is the one I had to drag from the Jones farm last week. She's my favorite girl."

"Looks like trouble to me," he grinned, taking a sip of homemade wine.

"Are you my good girl?" Mel cooed.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered across his leaking tip.

Tish averted her eyes to his handsome light brown face and quickened her bob with affection. His precum tickled salty against her tongue and she hummed over his shaft.

Smiling down at Tish, Mel sighed, biting his lip as she put on to attack his cock, "Mm, fuck."

Grasping her long hair, he easily shoved his cock in her throat and hunched to make her swallow it whole. Gagging slowed her down to his liking and slathered spit over her chin.

"You're a greedy little whore, Sunshine."

Mel humped twice into her throat and watched her eyes water in resistance. He reared her head back and she gasped for air before his palm playfully slapped her wet cheek.

"Stop trying to milk me, you greedy little cock sucker," he chuckled, brushing his finger across her wet lips, "Take your time, baby, I ain't fixin' to bust in front of these folks. Just play with it, like I like."

Nodding, Tish grabbed his base and smeared his sticky shaft across her lips in hopes of pleasing him. Since her first night, when Mel took her rough on her mother's watch, she had yet to bed another patron.

Mel kept her at his side as arm candy, steadily making excuses to his favorable customers that more finer and experienced whores could please them better than his Sunshine.

"Hm, she is a beauty, and perhaps, light enough to work for me," Ted thought aloud before spilling a plan into his ear, "I can set her up a room at my spot. Those Jones boys stay in my brothel, begging my whores for a nickel fuck."

"That won't happen...."

"Why not?" Ted asked, "I see a goldmine the way she's showing off."

"She ain't showing off, she's got a knack for sucking cock, like her mama...." Mel paused and took a small sip of corn liquor, shaking his head from the sting, "She's the voodoo woman's girl. She doesn't want her out in those white brothels. Those men aren't clean enough for her."

Ted laughed, "Never stopped her before. We can try her out next week. I'll give you half, like always," he licked his lips from her show and nudged his shoulder, "Hell, I could use some of that right now."

Ted plucked a dollar from his pile and placed it over on Mel's pot, "I bet that coochie is wet as water. I'll take her for a double pass before I leave."

"No, I can't do that."

"Why the hell not?"

Mel snorted and brushed the flyaways from her forehead, turning to his partner with a frown, "I won't lie to you, Ted," he spoke with a hint of openness, "I'm a bit taken by her. I don't want her with anyone else. Simple as that."

Mel cringed as Ted burst into a fit of laughter.

"You're pulling my leg, partner. She's a dime but...." he paused and pursed his lips, realizing his friend was serious.

Mel's affection for the yellow-toned girl only piqued his curiosity. She was pretty, yes, but a whore as were the rest. Ted understood love was a foreign thought for a whore. They needed money and would fuck anyone for it. His eyes drifted up to her mother, Mary, who kept his attention. Smiling, he tipped his hat toward the gorgeous brown-skinned woman.

Mary could practically read his thoughts. Like her, Ted had money on his mind. Giving a flirty wave, she put on a sneaky grin that filled out her pouty lips.

If Mel didn't want to make a profit from her beautiful daughter, she would move on to the next pimp.

-

Four days later.

-

Tish stood in the kitchen of Ted's Night Club and eyed the white whores with interest as they rushed around her, quickly making up their pale faces. These whores were all suited in lux undergarments, most tall and thin as rakes with long flowing hair of different colors.

The only full-figured woman was a redhead with a glimmer fit. Tish was mesmerized by her beauty and large bust spilling from her lingerie.

Mary's finger combed her curls as she kept her eyes on the woman's red hair which seamlessly fell to her plump rear.

The Red woman noted her stare and gave a wave. Bashfully, Tish averted her eyes, her cheeks blushed with a crush.

"Ooh my, you look so fancy, baby doll. You're going to be the highlight tonight," Mary announced, calming herDaddyng heart.

Giving her a look over, Mary straightened her simple lingerie. It was a one-piece garment that pulled one's eyes to her hooked hips and pert bust. Tish was fairly uncomfortable in the getup. It was constricting on her curves and tightened around her soft middle.

"How long do I gotta wear this?" Tish asked, pulling at the tight stockings on her thighs.

Mary gave her wrist a pop and frowned, "Stop messin' with it. Go on out there and mingle. I'll wait outside."

"You can't leave me here by myself." Tish expressed with wide eyes, "Stay with me, please."

"These white folks ain't going to let me post up here. I'll be right outside in the carriage. Ain't nothing going to happen to you. You got something these white whores don't have."

"What's that?"

"A good pimp," she giggled, "you get so much as a scratch and Mel will burn this place to the ground."

"But I thought he didn't know about this?" Tish challenged.

"He doesn't and if he finds out...." Mary shook her head, "Hm, let's not even speak badly tonight. I want you to strut your stuff, baby doll, and make Mama some money."

The first step out into the parlor took her breath. The ballroom was immaculate, almost unreal. Tish had heard stories of white Kings and foreign Rulers living in palaces across the pond. This was far from that but to her ignorant mind, it took on the same appeal.

Leaning against the wall, Tish observed the atmosphere. It wasn't nearly as raunchy as Mel's Juke. These whores were dressed in their suits, secretly whispering lullabies into men's ears. The fancy men grinned and gave subtle touches on the arms and legs of the hot ladies before retiring upstairs.

The same didn't happen to Tish; she kept her post, observing the odd-looking people. She had seen local whites, who shared the same poverty as herself, but never had she witnessed this sort of abundance and dressing. She spotted the red woman who was speaking with a man whose hat almost reached the chandelier.

Her attention to the same curvy, red fox was interrupted by fingers pressing into her arm. Tish quickly pulled away and looked up in fear.

"Ya all right, there, girl?" Ted asked with a chuckle, "I, in no way meant to scare you, honey. But, I will need you to walk around and amuse my friends. I'm doing you and ya mama a favor."

"Oh," Tish gave a nervous chuckle, "I, I am so sorry sir."

Tish hurried off and went straight to a lonely man. His head was buried down in a cup and she tapped his shoulder for a good time. He didn't seem to notice and she tapped it again.

"I think that one might be a little busy, honey," Ted cracked up behind her.

Tish twisted around.

"You ain't got that same confidence you had a few nights ago. The way you were sucking Mel's pecker, I thought maybe you were a professional. Was I wrong to assume that?"

Embarrassed, she looked toward her pointed shoes, "I'm sorry, sir. I ain't too much good at this."

Ted pulled up her chin and smiled, "Mel ain't broke you in?"

"He did, sir," she nodded, "He gave it to me rough. It hurt."

"It ain't supposed to hurt," Ted smiled, "It's supposed to feel good."

Tish nodded, swallowing her nervousness.

"You too pretty be getting roughed up. I bet you're your mama's good girl."

"My mama calls me her baby doll."

"I can see why," he smiled, pinching her blushed cheek.

Slowly, Ted was beginning to understand her allure. Her sweet persona held innocence despite her profession. He reached for her shaking hand and brought it to his mouth for a kiss.

"What's worrying you, Doll?"

"I-I don't know," she shrugged, scanning behind him, "I don't know how to talk to 'em."

"Most of 'em don't want to talk, they want to fuck a wild young minx like you." Ted smiled, brushing her soft hand against his beard, "You good with your mouth, ain't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, I'll send you to the kitchen, how about that?"

"What's in the kitchen?"

Pulling her tiny hand, Ted led her through a hallway back to where she had left her mother. The small room near the back was dark and she looked back at Ted with confusion.

"It's hard to see in there, but you can feel around for the dicks. Crawl in there for me."

"I got to crawl?" Tish frowned.

"There are rugs and pillows in there. Some of the ladies find it comfortable. Go on."

Falling to her knees, Tish trudged on all fours into the small enclosure. She gave a small gasp when he closed the door and darkness engulfed her. With her palms, she skimmed over the wall until she felt the warmth of a man's appendage. She stroked it realizing the rest of his body was behind the wall in the next room.

"Just lick my peehole," a youthful voice spoke out and she jumped with a giggle.

With her sense of sight gone, Tish felt a loss of dimension. She did her best to lead her mouth to his cock. She swirled her tongue across his tip, finding his small hole. His cock pulsed in her palm with each flick and soon she heard his groans of approval.

"Mmhmm, yeah. Lick it." he breathlessly swooned.

Tish could hear his nails scraping against the grain. She kept her licks as wild as his desire.

"Jerk it. Ugh, jerk and lick, l-lick," he stuttered from above.

With that combo, Tish worked her palm and tongue, creating a tension in his tight sack loosely hanging from the gap. She was enjoying his heavy breaths and the sweet taste of his precum.

"Ugh, uhhmm, Gawhh...."

The strange man paused as Tish milked his sweet seed onto her lips. It spread everywhere. She was afraid to open her eyes and feel a burn from his nut. It was no use in doing so, the room was an abyss. She crawled over, using her palms to find another hole.

The bright light of the kitchen came into view behind her closed eyes.

"Well, Goddamnit, girl," Ted chuckled, "You're a two-minute dime."

Tish was unsure if it was a compliment but swooned when she felt a cold press against her face. She opened her eyes, now clear of jizz, and came upon the beautiful red fox.

"I thought I'd never get it all off your face," she giggled and brushed Tish's cheek, "You're a cutie pie. What's your name?"

"Tish, my Daddy, calls me Sunshine," she smiled, "What's your name?"

"Red," she spoke with a smirk, "Or as my favorite guys say, Femme rouge," she giggled.

"You a French woman?" Tish asked wide-eyed.

"Oui," Red responded in a French accent, " Je suis franchise."

"Sounds fancy," Tish bit her lip, "What does it mean?"

"It just means, yes, I am French," she leaned in to whisper, "I ain't got a French bone in my body, but don't you dare tell nobody different."

"I won't tell. Say something else."

Red giggled, "That's all the French I know, I be just making up the rest."

Tish laughed but quieted as Ted returned with a frown. He popped Red on the ass and nudged his head, "Go tell them bastards the hole is half price till midnight."

"No more than five, Ted, then let her rest a bit. Her poor jaw'll be broken by twelve." Red said as she hurried off into the front room.

Ted focused on Tish and smiled, "I done give your momma her share. Anything you make from now on is yours and mine, you hear?"

Tish nodded eagerly. She had worked as a whore for three weeks and hadn't seen a coin of her hard work. She adjusted her tight outfit as Red came back into the room. Her long red hair swirled over her bare shoulders and she hurried to Ted.

"They're coming," she smiled.

Ted reached down and laid a heated kiss on her red-tinted lips. Red glimpsed Tish looking on with interest, "You want one, too?"

Timid under her gaze, Tish averted her eyes and turned toward the empty dark room. She turned her head when Red leaned over her shoulder.

"Have you ever kissed a woman before?" Red asked, letting her hot breath tickle her nape.

"Yeah, I know all about kissing and licking a woman," she said with confidence, "Me and my friend play all the time."

"Play?" Red chuckled, "I don't play. I please and satisfy, honey."

Tish felt her desire for Red strong with moisture leaking from her kitty. She pushed off the thought. She was here to work and not play.

"I'll see you around," Tish smiled, before pulling down to crawl into her glory hole.

Red eyed her backside and smirked up at Ted, "I want her."

Ted chuckled, "Seems like everybody does." he stroked the hair on his chin. He saw her beauty as well with long flowing brown curls, a sweet smile, and a womanly figure. But what he saw was dollar signs.

Tish felt around the grainy wall and landed on a large cock. She didn't know the color or creed of the man behind the wall but stroked it until his voice sounded above.

"Suck it, bitch," came his rowdy order.

Tish hurried his cock into her mouth and didn't flinch as he began to thrust onto the wall, attempting, but failing to inch it into her throat.

Understanding his desire to choke her, Tish entertained it. She led his cock to the edge of her throat and made a gurgle that enacted her gag.

"Oh, you fuckin' bitch. Ughh. Take my cock in your throat."

"You gonna choke me," Tish whined, playing into his fantasy, "you're cock so long and big, sir."

"Yeah. Choke on it. I don't want you to breathe. Choke. Choke. Choke on my pecker you whore. Oh, you whore," he grunted, pressing his scalp against the wall, "Uh, suck it you, bitch whore."

Tish jerked and held his shaft hostage in her throat. She felt the need to throw up as his seed came rushing toward her reflexes. She kept her palm at work and spit his thick cum down her chin while more came spewing against her lips. His breathing was ragged behind the fence and she eased her stroke.

Unsure of the etiquette, Tish asked, "Did I do all right, sir?"

"Uh," he groaned, "Yes, yeah."

His cock flew out from the nook and Tish was lost yet again. She turned to face the door lined with light and squinted when it opened.

"Good girl," Red said with a clap and parked on a pillow next to Tish.

"Thank you," she beamed as Red dabbed the cloth across her chin, "it got all over my tits."

Red reached over and unhooked her first three buttons. Tish sighed with relief having room to breathe. She looked in awe as Red pulled her tits from the constricting bra. Using her fingers, she rolled them over her nipple, before giving it a light pinch.

"You got a perky set. Your nipples are hard as pebbles," Red said in a throaty whisper, "I bet they're as sweet as chocolate."

Tish was nervous and giggled as she roamed over to the other. She melted as Red hunched to lap her tongue across her tender buds. They hardened to full peak as she suckled one and pinched the other.

"Mm, that feels good," Tish breathed out widening her legs.

"While you sucking the next man, I'll lick your asshole."

"What?" Her mouth dropped, "You going to lick... M-my..."

"Ted loves to fuck in the ass. And he's got plans to do that with you. I get to watch," Red giggled, palming her mound.

Tish was unsure about having a pecker deep inside her asshole. She had never done anything like that. But the heat from Red's palm felt comforting and her lips were amazing wrapped around her chocolate nipple.