Tales from the Swamp: Tish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, mmm," she sighed.

"Suck my dick," she heard the voice say and quickly hopped up to find the cock.

She wrapped her lips areund the short pecker and sucked as Red rolled down her suit. Naked, Tish arched and held her thighs apart. This short cock had a sweaty taste but she didn't care. She suckled it and moaned as Red's tongue swirled against her asshole.

Her rose bud was so tight Red could hardly stick her tongue inside. She swirled over her hole once more before prying her thumb inside.

"Mmm, Ugh, ow..." Tish paused her suck to wince. She stroked the cock fast and delighted as Red's palms smoothed over her rear.

"Relax, if I don't stretch you out, you'll be crying when Ted gets a hold of you." Red whispered.

"Suck it!" Came the robust voice behind the wall and Tish hurried to his little cockhead.

Red was thrilled to assist the new girl and ground her thumb into her tight hole as Tish steadied the cock on her tongue. The sensation, however foreign, lit a passion in the little whore. She pushed back and forth to get more into her greedy ass.

"Hmm," she hummed against the man's shaft and popped him out of her mouth when it got too good, "Ooh, my god. You're making my kitty so wet, Red," she breathed out, sliding her fingers down to toy with her aroused button.

"Just wait till Daddy sticks it in here. I'll be licking your pussy while he opens this tight ass. Would you like that, Sunshine."

"Mmmhmm.."

Tish melted into her task of bringing the man to his knees. Her bob quickened while Red's thumb pulled at her loins. She was going to cum soon and she could feel it. Her bust came in sync with her short dick customer. She slurped his seed up, running her tongue across his shaft.

Red had two fingers in her ass and her pussy was just as hot as before she orgasmed. Since her job was done, she unleashed his limping shaft to bounce back on her digits.

"Ooh, yes yes, deeper. Go deeper in my asshole."

Tish rushed her fingers across her sticky folds and groaned in ecstasy. She now craved a taste of Red's body and a shot of her Pimp's cock in her asshole.

A knock at the small door took away from her pleasure as Red slipped her fingers out of her ass. They were met by the shape of Ted at the door and he frowned, waving them out of the nook.

"What are you two doing?" Ted chortled and rubbed his palm over Red's crimson tresses, "You better get your ass out there and make me some money and stop pestering that girl."

"I can do all the pestering I want," Red sassed.

Tish learned quickly that Red wasn't afraid of her Pimp as she was afraid of hers and she giggled at his angry face.

"She was helping me get ready for you," Tish beamed.

"Is that so?"

"Mmmhmm, stretching my asshole open for your big pecker."

"Who said you would get that chance? You're a fresh one," Ted smirked, "My cock is only reserved for the best."

"I'm the best. And I'll be a good girl," Tish teased, rubbing his arm.

She eyed the bulge in his britches and swooned with the thought of his cock in her ass, "You want to fuck me, now? I'll let you take me just as rough as my daddy does."

"I aint ya Daddy," Ted chuckled and admired her charm for a moment. Regardless of his liking to break her asshole open, he had business to run.

"I got one love and that is money. Right now you're talking to me instead of milking these cocks and pockets. That's the way to my heart."

"I don't want your heart, I just want that thing in my ass."

Ted smirked, "Get back to work, little lady," he nudged his head toward the darkened room, "and I'll see about breaking you in later on."

"Her ass is so tight, Daddy," Red cooed, but stopped to frown as he grasped her wrist.

"And you. You get your ass in the front room. I got a Congressman lookin' you."

"Ugh, I don't want to," she whined and pulled his arm, "I wanna see you stick that big thing in her ass."

"You won't see Mornin' if you don't get that fat ass in the front room, Ya hear?" Ted lashed out in a soft rage, smacking her thick asscheeks, "Straighten your bust and go on 'fore I get that strap."

Red pouted and twisted her frame toward the door. She turned with a smirk, "I love that strap anyhow," she sassed, causing a large grin to cross his face.

Ted looked through the door to find Tish at work with a long cock and grinned, "Good girl. Baby doll, I want you to stay in there until I come get you."

Tish paused her suck, brushing the cock across her lips, "Yes sir. I can't wait to taste your cock."

-

The night had come to a slight end and only a few men lingered in the lobby. Most were finishing up a wild night in the upstairs rooms. Downstairs, Tish was exhausted and her jaws were sore. Sucking dick had been fun the first five times, but now her throat was raw and her knees hurt even with the comfort of the pillows.

When a knock sounded at the door, she rushed toward it and was met with her mother's face.

"You ready to go home, baby doll?" Mary asked, giving a yawn, "It's well past midnight."

"I gotta talk to Ted before we leave."

"For what?" Mary asked with an arched brow, "He done paid us."

"He wanted to see me in private," Tish smiled, "and I gotta say goodbye to my new friend."

"Ain't none of these white floozies your friend, Tish. And you don't belong to that man. Mel is your pimp. Bring your ass, we gotta be at the brothel 'fore the sun comes up."

Tish was distraught and horny as hell on her ride back across the lake toward home. She entertained herself with fingers trying a hand at opening her own asshole. It didn't work in the cramped carriage but she enjoyed a blissful orgasm on her fingertips.

The sun was peeking over the trees and Mary made the rash decision to head toward the brothel before they overslept. Leaning her head on her, Tish dozed off for what seemed like a full minute before Mary nudged her.

"Oh my god!" Mary shouted and stopped the horse.

Tish opened her eyes to the frightful glow of fire. The blaze swept over the large brothel while a dozen or so whores stood watching on in the distance.

"Mel!" Mary shouted and Tish looked up as he rushed toward them, "What in the world has happened?"

Dismissing Mary's concerns, Mel walked toward the passenger side of the carriage and grasped Tish. He knew what she had done, was her first thought, and he was going to hurt her for it.

Instead, Mel held her in a tight embrace, brushing his palms across her back.

"Lord Jesus, I'm thankful you won't working tonight, Sunshine," He praised, sweeping his fingers through her hair, "I would have lost my mind if I lost you..."

Mel hunched to kiss her lips but she hesitated. She had sucked white cock all night and turned her cheek, letting his kiss pepper across her jaw.

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" Mary tisked, rolling her eyes from his devotion to her daughter.

"Hell, if I know, woman," Mel shrugged, "I'm just glad my Sunshine is alright," he smiled and leaned in again for a kiss.

Tish wasn't sure how long she could avoid his kiss without suspicion and gave him a cummy smooch. Mel pushed her up on his waist and confessed his love to which Tish merely giggled in amazement.

"Mel," Mary patted his shoulder as she glimpsed the white men headed their way, "Mel!"

"God damnit what?" Mel barked.

The men rushed once they recognized the lightest black man in Crawling Rock as was described to them via anonymous correspondence.

"There he is!" One shouted out.

"Oh, shit," Mel cursed and dropped Tish to her feet to make a run for it. The woods were thick and he dunked and swerved the bullets as they shot past his body.

Tonight had been a doozy and Tish felt bizarre standing on her feet after being on her knees all night. She crawled back into the carriage, awaiting her mother to join her. There was nothing left for them there but ash.

Mary steered the steed on into the opposite direction, making it home as the sun blazed across the trees surrounding their home.

"Don't fret now, baby doll," Mary frowned.

"Mama, I ain't too worried about what we going to do," Tish smiled, "Between me and you we can make something happen. We made us a heap of money tonight with Mr. Ted."

"You like him alright?"

Tish nodded with a smirk, "He doesn't like me much. He is really particular with his affection."

"Well you know what you gotta do, don't you?"

'Yes, ma'am," she giggled, 'I'll be his favorite, it shouldn't take long. He let that Red headed whore get away with all her sass."

"I noted," Mary snorted, "It's a shame about Mel. You gonna miss him, ain't you?"

Tish rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Can't no man get close enough to my heart to miss. Money is my Beau."

Mary pinched her cheek, "That's my girl."

-

Two days later.

-

Ted stood at the door frame and beamed at his redheaded whore. She was his favorite among the rest. They all put out good, but he was fond of Red. Perhaps because he had been her first and knew he held a special spot in her heart.

"Join us, Daddy," Red eyed him with a lazy smile and tottered back and forth on his new girl's face.

Ted shook his head.

"Ooh, that's it, baby doll," Red swooned, turning her head to the side to moan, "Ah, yes, stick that tongue out and put it in that white pussy."

Extending her tongue, Tish eagerly settled it inside her opening, tasting the sweet collection of a variety of men who had fucked her this night.

Shivering, Red bounced up and down on her tongue.

Tish was in heaven, clutching her thick thighs, "Mmm."

"Good girl, just like that," she urged, drifting her eyes over toward her Ted, "Come on, Daddy join us."

Keeping quiet, Ted moved toward the bed and unzipped his pants. He produced a fat tanned cock. Holding it at the base, he smeared his precum around her cheeks.

"You two are bad for business," he chuckled, "I ain't got time to be enjoying myself when I got a dozen men downstairs and neither do y'all."

"You'll make an exception won't ya. Tish loves my pussy, mmm, she can't get enough," Red purred, rocking her clit into her nose, "Mm, hmm.. Ooh, I'm going to come, Daddy...."

Red dropped her jaw and grunted as an explosion pulled at her clitoral hood. She swirled her hips ensuring to leave her pretty face dripping with her essence.

"Lick it up, baby doll," she ordered, lifting to allow Tish a taste.

Tish geared toward her snatch and lapped at her opening, spewing thick cream against her tongue. Her cookie was equally excited and she played with her clit, building herself up for an orgasm.

"Ya'll gonna be the death of me," Ted chuckled, "Come taste this cock, girl," he spoke to Tish and she hurried to please.

His cock twitched across her tongue and she took him into her throat while her eyes watered. Red was behind her and her soft kisses across her ass felt amazing. She widened her legs and moaned as her tongue lapped over her closed hole.

"You like that, girl?" Ted asked, sliding his fingers through her sweeping curls.

"Yes, sir. I love it when she licks my ass, sir," she purred against his shaft and jumped when Red plucked her tongue into her asshole, "mmmm, umm."

"Gone put that pecker back in your mouth. Get it real wet before I put it in."

"Will you put it in my ass, sir?"

"Mmhmm," Ted responded, urging his cock into her mouth. Placing a palm against her crown, he stuffed his inches into her throat and bucked, "That's a good girl. Red, you quit that licking and get her stretched, now. I don't wanna hurt our little baby doll."

"Yes, Daddy," Red smiled, sliding her fingers across her cheeks. She gave her asscheeks a wiggle and gave her sweet little hole one last wet lick before leading her long finger inside.

Dropping his cock, Tish groaned as Red shifted back and forth, pulling back her tightness, "Ummhm, ugh."

She tightened and dropped her head but Ted grasped her crown keeping her head up to stroke her mouth.

"Let Red get that asshole opened, baby, keep sucking. Get it real wet for me, baby doll." Ted drew a ragged breath to keep himself from cumming from her tightening lips, "Oh, shhit girl."

"She's so tight, Daddy," Red giggled, shoving deeper, "come fuck me while I get her opened."

Kneeling, Red bent her spine and wiggled her juicy white ass around. Ted rushed to the other side and grabbed her hips. He knew he should have been overseeing his club but their appetite gave him a change of heart. He hauled deep into Red's sticky pussy and humped as she twirled her fingers around.

Tish was loose enough to pull back and forth, fucking her fingers as hers dragged down to rub her clit, "Mmm, yes. Go deeper, Red, stretch me open...."

The scene was too hot to handle and Ted backed out and used his cum to decorate Red's left cheek. With a clear head, he shook off his bust.

"Ima send Mr. Royal in here with y'all."

"But Daddy!" Red pouted.

"Hush up, girl. I gotta business to run. Don't let him fuck baby doll. Just let him watch while you play with her."

"And, why not?" Red asked, pulling to her knees to hold her hip, "You just as smitten as that colored boy?"

Ted brushed off his liking, and frowned, "No, I.. You just shut your mouth and do what I said. Getting real tired of your sass, you hear me?"

Red twirled her eyes, keeping at the task of peeling open Tish's asshole. She got three fingers in and hurried them in and out, ruling her jealousy against her tight ass.

"Ughmm, uhm!" Tish groaned but allowed the mixed pain to fuel her wet clit and brushed harder as she rode her deep into the sheets.

Tyson Royal was a hot shot lawyer but he enjoyed the occasional fun. His stride was stern and prideful as he walked upstairs. When he opened the door his brow arched. Ted had mentioned there was an exotic treat and he was correct.

"Ahh, oh, Gawhh," Tish wailed as her fingers clawed at the sheets.

Red had her hand between her asscheeks with three fingers clutched in her hole. She used her other hand to scrub at her swollen clit.

"Come on, Baby doll and cum for me," she urged, eying the rail thin lawyer, "You come to watch us?"

"Ahh, umhn..."

"Hush up, girl and cum. Get this pussy wet for me," Red barked at Tish.

Tyson smiled and couldn't think of a better mix as he observed the pale red head beauty and a dark haired, tanned minx. He pulled out a rag and dabbed his sweaty neck.

"Red, you a wild woman," he chuckled, closing the door, "I never knew you went both ways."

"I do it all, sir. Daddy said he wanted you to stretch this whore's ass open with your long cock, Mr. Royal."

Tyson chuckled, "Can't do that. My wife would have a fit she known I laid with a colored girl," he smiled, "Even one that pretty."

"She ain't all that," Red mumbled, forcing her hand into her ass.

Tish dropped her head to fight the tears welling in her eyes. Her rim was ablaze from her exploration but she was willing to please.

"Quit messing with her and come suck this pecker." Tyson nudged, holding his cock at the base.

Fighting the urge to bite down, Red sucked and eyed Tish as she curled up with crimson rimmed eyes.

"Quit that crying little gal. I want to see you suck on her pink nipples." he urged, pulling at Red's pale pink nightie. He used his finger to pinch her nipple and delighted when the mixed girl replaced it on her tongue.

"There you go," Tyson cooed, "you can't be crying over a woman's fingers. what do you think a man will do when he gets a hold of you?"

"She ain't a virgin," Red said, "She a whore like me."

Tyson nodded before grabbing her head to send her back to his tip. He eyed Tish's tongue as it swiveled across her chest. He liked how her brown doe eyes settled on his face, wailing with submission.

Red followed her own desire and pulled her leg up, keeping his cockhead in her mouth. She patted her hairy red snatch and Tish hurried over to lap at her swollen clit.

"Mmmhmm," Red moaned sending a buzz across his shaft.

"I dont too much like that, little gal," Tyson said.

Tish pulled back and settled on her knees. Red was fuming. Although it was her mouth he was using, he petted Tish's cheek and smiled at her while she giggled up at him.

"You're a cute one." Tyson cooed.

"Thank you, sir."

"You wanna taste my cock, too?"

"Yes, sir." Tish nodded.

"Go ahead," Tyson pulled from Red's mouth to center across from Tish, "suck it."

"What about your wife, Mr. Royal?" Red questioned with a hint of jealousy.

Tyson shrugged and smiled as Tish settled his cock in her mouth and slid it across her tongue. She loved sucking dick and moaned around his shaft giving a delicious delivery of vibration that tickled down his spine.

"Ah, yeah." he posed with his hands on his hips, "That's it, little girl. Suck on that pecker like you love it."

Tish hurried his cock from her mouth and hunched to taste his hairy balls.

"Woah," Tyson started to oppose but her tongue built a heat in his chest, "Oh, wow, hmm. That's new... how come you aint never done that before, Red. Too busy running after women, I bet."

Red twisted her head to roll her eyes.

Tish giggled, "You're nuts taste good, sir."

"Do they?" Tyson blushed, "I bet you taste just as lovely," he smiled down at her puffy pussy gushing from her earlier arousal, "Shift over and let me get a taste."

"Mr. Royal!" Red squealed, "You can't do that. She just started. You ain't never done that to me-"

"How about you take yourself for a walk and cool off. Hell, I ain't your man, girl."

"Mr. Royal-"

"Go! Fore my cock gets soft from all that nagging," Tyson nudged his head and hunched down to taste the pink clit poking from her bare pussy lips. He slapped his tongue across it and she moved her head moaning against his shaft.

Red was upset and hurried downstairs with blushed cheeks. She found Ted leaning on the wall in conversation with her favorable customer.

"There she is," Ted smiled, "come here, Red. I told you bout keeping Mr. John waiting," He gave her ass a pat and leaned in to whisper, "where is, my baby doll?"

"Your baby doll?"

"You know what I mean, girl."

"Mr. Royal got her alone."

"Dammit. I thought I told you-"

"That ain't my job," Red said, giving him a cold shoulder and grasping Mr. John's chubby hand.

Ted hurried up the steps and barged in to find them in the same position. Tyson bucked and hauled more cock into her throat while his mouth slid across her folds. Her clit was raw and numb now but she took his greedy tongue and widened her legs for the exhilaration.

"Ahh oh my gah," She slipped his cock away to moan.

"Mr. Royal?" Ted cleared his throat, "Mr. Royal?"

Ted didn't think he had a violent bone in his body but the squeals coming from her gave away to brutal jealousy. He stepped up and pulled Tyson's shirt dragging his thin body back.

"Alright. Gone to the next one, you've been in here for about a damn hour."

"I just got-"

"You drunk as a skunk, Ty," Ted chuckled gaslighting him into an easy out, "I sent you up here quarter to ten and it's damn near midnight."

"M-midnight?" Tyson stuttered, snatching his britches up.

"I reckon you better get on to the house huh?" Ted chuckled off his want to throw him off the balcony to the first floor, "Go on, get a move on."

Ted looked back at Tish who was posed on her knees with a smile.

"Do you want me to dress to mingle or I stay here and wait for the next one, sir?"

"Come on outta there," Ted frowned and snapped his fingers, "And, grab your clothes."

Tish hurried to her feet, showcasing her perfectly petite body. Naked, she followed Ted down the hall and delighted when he opened the door to a fancier room.

"Wait here. I'm about to clean house," he pointed toward her with a smile, "You've been teasing me for too long."

"I ain't," Tish chuckled, "You got your favorite but I've been waitin on you. Ain't nobody fucked my kitty in so long."