Tales from the Swamp: Tish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ima fix with that," Ted smiled and reached to gasp her long hair, pushing her to face him, "You some kinda pretty."

"You're just as handsome, and rich," Tish giggled.

"You like that last one, don't you?"

"I'd wouldn't fuck that big pecker for free," she cooed, sliding her tongue across her lips.

"Hmm, give me a kiss," he breathed against her lips.

Tish reached up and caught him in a kiss that pushed her mind away from her sore asshole. She rolled her tongue across his and delighted as he reached to pop his palm across her ass.

"I swear you are bad for business, girl," he cooed, sliding his finger into her ass, "we gonna have a good time."

"I can't wait, sir," Tish purred, reaching to bite his bottom lip, "You gonna be my new Daddy, and we gonna make millions."

Tish was speaking his language and it wasn't French. Ted shooed her into the room and scurried downstairs. He allowed the men upstairs to enjoy their pleasures but rushed the rest out, ordering the vacant whores to clean the messy parlor.

His heart raced as he twisted the knob to his bedroom door. He was partly unnerved by his haste and affection for Tish and brushed it off as first time jitters. She lay on his bed with her fingers dragging up and down her slit.

Ted reached the bed and she sat up with a smile, submission illuminating in her gaze. He took a seat on the bed. With a mere hand wave, he summoned her and she unbuckled his pants.

"Just stroke it. We are going to take our time, ain't no rush."

"Yes, sir." Her mouth watered as her fingers jerked at his tanned pole. She wished to cram his length in her mouth but followed his instruction. His palm patted her ass and she shifted her frame into an arch.

Tish whined as his thick finger shifted into her asshole. It had closed from Red's earlier manipulation but still held a slight ache.

"Mmhm, that's a good girl," he cooed, slipping deeper before clearing out to spit across his fingers.

With the added lube, he placed two fingers into her hole and smiled as her whimper turned to a satisfied sigh.

"Good girl," Ted praised, "Go ahead and wet that cock for me."

Tish hurried to stuff his mushroomed head into her mouth, slurping on his length as his finger pulled in and out with ease.

"Fuck, you one good cock sucker. Uhm, put it in the back of your throat, baby doll."

Ignoring her reflexes, Tish attempted to swallow the whole thing. Spittle pooled from the corners of her mouth, sliding down to his balls.

"S-shit, uh, shit," he reared his head back, slipping his fingers from her ass. "Oh, God, Damnit, baby... hmm."

Ted could feel the throb in his shaft and hurried from her mouth.

"Fuck, come on and give me that pussy, girl."

He grasped her waist and she giggled from the tickle as he placed her on his lap. His first attempt was to take her in the ass but he knew it would be a pain in this position. He eased into her dripping pussy and signed from the tightness.

"Are you sure you can take this cock?"

"Mmm Hmm. Yes, sir. Ouh, oh," Tish hurried up and down, growing hornier with each bounce.

"I be damned, baby, slowdown, now," he raised up to breathe as she tried to ride him down.

"Ooh, daddy, daddy, fuck me," she whimpered out to his thrill.

Ted held her wild hips and tried to twitch but her sex was working him down against his feathered pillows. Knowing she held the upper hand as with most men, Tish ground into him and clawed her nails down his shirt covered chest.

"Take your clothes off, Daddy," Tish purred with excitement assisting as he hurried from his off white collared shirt.

Using his palm to keeping her still, Ted rocked his hips and fucked her tight pussy. She whimpered and whined from his wild jerks and reached to toy with her dark nipples.

"Hmm, ooh, Daddy, Daddy, yes," Tish hunched to kiss his lips and Ted returned with a heated lap across her tongue, "Fuck my ass daddy, please."

Ted didn't protest as she pulled up and held his shaft to force him into her tight ass. She winced from the stretch and ordered him to please her button as if she was the dominant one in control.

Ted was thrilled and rolled his fingers over her clit as she surrounded his cock with a suffocating suction. She made adorable groans that were music to his ears before she sounded in a whimper having her ass pushed to the limit.

"Ugh, god, I can't take anymore, daddy," she whispered, wanting to remove the cock, "it hurts...."

"Oh, sh, baby doll," Ted leaned her down and suckled her nipples, easing more cock into her asshole, "relax, baby, ouh, relax for Daddy."

Tish clawed her nails across his hair-dusted peck to combat the sting, her breathing was shallow and came in huffs as he shifted her up and down.

"Ahh, Umm."

"Just like that, baby doll," he urged, sweeping his hips for more, "good, girl."

Ted twitched as his hips gradually pulled up and down. Her ass loosened up and he groaned from the delicious victory.

"Ooh, shit, girl, you..."

Ted paused as Tish pushed up and down. A new sensation had settled in her that gave this raunchy sting a delicious pleasure. She popped her ass harder and watched his eyes curl into the back of his head. Upon feeling his shaft twitch, she heard his confession and milked the rest of his seed into the depths of her back void.

"Ah, oh, your daddy's favorite girl," Ted huffed and shoved her toward his mouth for a kiss.

Tish giggled as his lips rounded over her neck and his limp cock slipped from her cum-dripping asshole.

"You're mine, you understand me," Ted announced in her ear, "I don't want you-"

A violent knock at the door pushed at his bliss and he took his time answering as the knocks reigned on. He dressed, straightened his shirt before opening to find his Red Fox with a pout.

"Her mama is looking for her," Red said, folding her arms, "What was y'all doing in here?"

"The hell do you think? I was breaking her in."

"I took Daddy's cock deep in my asshole," Tish told Red despite her frown.

Ted gave her a smile before turning toward Red, "Did you get some tips from that Fat John?"

"You know I did," Red grinned, "a five dollar tip."

"Alright, I want you to go back downstairs and give it to Mary. Tell her, I want Baby doll to stay here for a week or two until-"

Her palm across his face ended his sentence and he grasped her wrist, slinging her body against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you girl? I have every right to swat your face!" Ted screamed.

"You want her to stay here, that's what! Tell me why!"

"Hush your mouth. You quit raising your voice at me."

"Tell me why you want her here and got her in your room!" Red squealed, pushing his chest, "That's my room, not hers!"

"I ain't got to answer to you, Whore," Ted raised his hand as if he would strike her but paused to rebuke, "You, answer to me, bitch. And right now you're making an effort to be working black and blue come tomorrow night."

Red summoned tears to her defense, "You don't like me any more," she wept, "Mr. Royal, don't like me. I done be replaced."

"You one, crazy jealous bitch," Ted shook her arm, dragging her to his side, "Get your ass in that room."

"Daddy!" Red cried, "I love you!"

Her loud voice summoned a few people from the rooms. Ted had prided himself in not having a wild display in his club. He hushed his voice and twisted her to face him.

"Alice, stop that crying, baby."

Her name pouring from his lips calmed her and she wrapped her arms around his waist to sob over her broken heart.

"Unass me, girl and calm yourself down while I go handle this voodoo gal," he urged her with a push inside.

Digging in his pocket, Ted snatched a few bills from his wallet as he hurried down the steps to the kitchen to meet Mary.

"It's about damn time," she spat.

Mary was heated and her loud voice sounded in a growl when she didn't see Tish following behind him.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?"

"Here," Ted handed the woman the cash, "She'll be staying here for-"

"Bring me my baby, now!" Mary cut him off to toss the money.

Ted snarled as the bills flew around his head. He gave a frustrated breath before speaking with less wrath than he felt..

"You pick that up and take it home, ya hear?"

"You bring my daughter to me, or-"

"Or what?" Ted chuckled, "Mel's gone, Honey. He ain't coming back for a long time, if he ever does. And his flunkies work for me now," he winked, "Now, you be a good girl."

"I ain't your good nothing, you white bastard! You take your ass up there and get my daughter 'fore I curse you to hell!"

"I ain't too much a believer of that Hocus pocus shit, Darlin'."

"You will be," she gravely warned, "I'll curse this whole damn place and every whore you own."

"I'm so afraid," Ted cracked up as her finger pointed toward him.

"Ima tell the law, then," Mary snapped, "I'll tell every law man I see, you kidnapped my daughter. Then you'll be sitting in a cell with Mel."

"You barking up the wrong tree, Darlin', I got this town in my pocket," he chuckled, "In fact, I got about two congressmen upstairs that you can go tattle to. They ain't gonna do nothing but send your crazy ass back to that colored asylum I hear you escaped from."

Mary dropped her head, knowing he had the upper hand.

Ted grinned, "Look, I ain't gonna punish you for your disrespect 'cause I know you swamp women come with a little savageness. So, how about, you go ahead and pick those up and take your pretty ass back to that swamp for you end up back in the looney bin while your pretty daughter makes me filthy rich."

"Ted," Mary held her wrath and pulled to her knees, "Ted please. I need my daughter with me."

"Mary, your daughter doesn't need you anymore, Darlin'. Tish gotta have new Daddy now and that'll be me."

With her ear against the kitchen door, Tish overheard their conversation. It was past her time to go and she hurried to find the other entrance. It would be an easy escape and she chuckled as she unlocked the door and got it opened. By the time her body could feel the slight breeze of the night air, she felt the warmth of a hard palm on her shoulder.

"Where are you taking off to, Baby doll?" Ted asked with a threat in his voice, "I know you won't plannin' to run from me."

"Uhm, no sir. I just, I wanted to...."

"Get down on your knees. My cock is hard, and your new job is to keep me satisfied."

Tish nodded and hurried to the floor as he slammed the door shut. She pulled out his cock and guided the tainted pole into her mouth. She hated this. Tears welled up in her eyes and she hurried him out to speak.

"I wanna go home, Sir."

"Don't call me, sir. Call me Daddy, baby doll." Ted urged with a sweep across her forehead, "come on baby, keep sucking it. You ain't going nowhere."

Tish slurped at his cock as tears slid across her cheeks. Her mind couldn't fathom being away from her mother. Pulling his cock away, she whimpered and he pulled her to her feet. Using his strength, he hauled her up to his waist. His palms brushed along her back and he led them back upstairs to his room.

Red met him at the door and frowned at seeing Tish in his arms.

"Hush, hush," he cooed, circling the small of her back, "go sleep down the hall, Red."

"But-"

"Shut it!" Ted shouted, "Keep mouthing off and see what happens, damnit," he hurried into the room, slamming the door shut in her face.

Tish kept crying and Ted frowned. His saddened choice in whore was tugging his heart strings as her wet tears stained across his neck.

"Stop that crying, baby doll," he advised, rocking her petite frame to and fro, "Shh.."

"I want my mommy," Tish breathed out, twisting her head to face him, "please, daddy."

"Tomorrow," Ted chuckled at his lie, "You'll see her tomorrow. But, right now, Daddy needs you to be a good girl and work this hot body for me."

Ted pulled back onto the bed allowing her to straddle his waist. His cock pushed around her hot pot and he casually led his tip into her opening as she whimpered against his ear.

"Good, girl, hmm," he hissed, rocking into her taut depths, "Hmm, come on, Baby doll. move this ass for me."

Tish felt pleasure despite the pain in her heart. She rolled her hips, popping her ass to drill pleasure into her little cunt. Her whimpers turned to sighs as she built a heat in her chest.

"Ugh, s-shit," Ted cursed, swatting his palm against her left cheek, "Your daddy's favorite girl."

TBC.

I have the Rescue mission written, but I sort of got a crush on Ted as I was writing. And I like Red's jealous dynamic with Tish.

Let me know in the comments how you feel or what you would like to happen. I can't promise I'll deliver to a tee, but I love suggestions.

❤️ Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 4 will be coming out soon if it isnt already. Those two stories are intertwined with Tish and Mary.

Thank you for reading!