Tales from the Unclean Forest Pt. 01

Story Info
Eager Satyr Gets Pegged by Futa Succubus.
768 words
4.07
2.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live outside of the forest with my mistress. Our house is a quaint stone cottage long-abandoned by humans. This part of the forest has been known to be mysteriously sinful, with tales of witches' orgies and black sabbaths well-told. That's what brought us both here.

Satyrs are drawn to areas of high perversion by instinct, and as a kid-satyr i walked for countless days, lead through the forests in a daze by my cock-compass pointing the way. My mistress is a succubus who was responsible for draining all of the area human males of their vitality. At that point she adapted to her feminine surroundings and grew herself a demonic dick to extract energy from the women of the area. Her unique pheromones and embodiment of lust drew me like a magnet, and our mutual insatiable sexual appetites have kept us together for years.

Being a satyr, i am always inhumanly horny. my mistress is the same. both satyrs and succubi live off of sexual energies, and we we have found a way to extract what we need from each other. On a typical morning, the sun shines in through the windows and the birds chirp happily outside.

The moans from the mouths of my mistress and i are the only other sounds heard around our little country house. She has me contorted on the floor, my muscular shoulders and upper back to the ground but my firm ass in the air with my legs stretched and cloven hooves touching the ground beside my head. My pale blue skin shines with sweat and saliva in the sun, a little precum leaking from my quivering cock onto my face. Her fat demon-dick is buried in my tight blue asshole, stretching me out like the little slut satyr i am.

Mistress stands above me, holding the backs of my thighs as she slides her fat fuckrod in and out of my ass. My cock throbs, dangling so close to my mouth i can almost lick its head. I hold on to her legs above her hooves as she fills up my slutty satyr ass and her giant breasts bounce hypnotically while she bucks her hips. Her drool drips from her mouth to help keep my tight butthole lubed. Her tail reaches around end encircles my pulsing dick and starts jerking it off. She milks me while anally violating me, a combination she knows will put me over the edge.

Soon my orgasm is inevitable and she aims my twitching phallus at my face. She buries her cock in my bowels as my cum spurts in thick loads from me. i open my mouth and stick out my tongue to catch as much of my own cum as i can, savoring every drop. It gets in my eyes and up my nose and she laughs at how perverted and desperate i am. i can feel her girth twitching as she pounds it deep into me. Her orgasm is also imminent and her tail uncoils my cock but invades my cum-coated throat. My eyes go wide with surprise as she fucks my face with her extra appendage, making me gag and sputter. The muscle spasms travel through my body and my butthole clenches her cock, triggering a deluge of cum flooding my ass. She keeps pounding me, churning her cum in my colon. Her tail throat-fucks me in preparation for the cleaning she knows my mouth will eagerly provide for her dominating dick.

After her obscenely copious cumload has been deposited in my tight satyr slut butt, she pulls out her still-hard demonic cock with an audible pop and a gasp from me. She steps around my splayed legs as needed and drops my lower back to the floor, cum still leaking from her cockhead. It drips down to my chest and leaves a trail to my neck as she turns and kneels down over me, presenting her phallus to my face. My slut mouth can't help but open wide for her ass-and-cum flavoured treat. It pistons in and out of my throat as she bends over and takes my ever-erect cock into her mouth as well. Our mutual stimulations leave us slick with spit and drenched with drool, sprawled out on the floor, gargling the loads we fed each other.

Only then will she let me tongue away at her succu-cunt and asshole as i stroke her she-meat. If i make her cum enough before lunchtime, i can ram my insatiable satyr cock into her demonic pussy and fuck her into the same ecstatic ejaculatory state she brought me to...