Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 02

Story Info
Fun as an undercover agent bisexual prostitute.
16.2k words
4.4
5.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I drove to Washington, D.C. to attend the President's reception at the White House for the CIA and FBI agents who successfully completed the White Knights mission. Director Miller arranged for we Welshers to stay at the Willard Hotel, across the street from the White House. We dressed in our rooms, had drinks in Director Miller's suite before walking to the White House for the reception.

We all dressed in the same slim-fit black suits with our bulges down our left thighs. We combed our hair the same way, slicked back with a side part. I joked it was nice to not have bugs in our pubes and hairlines. We looked like quadruplets. The only differences between us are that Director Miller has a nine-inch cock and I have hazel eyes.

Before we left for the White House, I gave them the gifts I'd brought. They were in boxes with a red top, green bottom, wrapped in white bows, stamped with "J. E. Caldwell & Co. Philadelphia" Director Miller had a knowing look on his face.

"Director Miller, please tell our fellow Welshers about Caldwell & Co. I'm sure you know from your extensive research on my family."

"Caldwell & Company is a high-end Jeweler and Silversmith Company founded in Philadelphia that serves only the most influential families worldwide. They are the Mike's families private jewelers, producing tableware, jewelry and gifts for them for almost 200 years. I'm guessing Roberts had these gifts made for us."

"Correct, Director Miller. Please open the packages. You'll notice they are wrapped in the colors of Wales." They opened them to find slim silver boxes with the flag of Wales in enamel with the inscription, 'To my fellow Welsher, Celtic Warriors for Justice.' "The pot in those joints was grown on my second cousin's, a Baroness, farm in Wales in a greenhouse. They were made to slip easily into the inside pocket of our slim-fit jackets. Let's fire up one before we walk to the White House, we've earned it."

We sat on Director Miller's terrace, overlooking the White House and smoked pot. It set the perfect mood. We walked to the White House, to be honored by the President of the United States for bringing down a murderous domestic terrorist who killed Thomas' beloved twin, William.

On the way to the White House, Jones commented, "You're rich, right?"

"We're all rich, we make two million per mission. But, yes, my family is wealthy and prominent. With that privilege, comes responsibility. My family donates to many causes and has used our wealth and position to drive significant change in this great country. My Welsh and Quaker ancestors arrived here before it was a country in 1689 in Philadelphia with land grants from William Penn. I don't like discussing it, hence my asking Director Miller to tell us about Caldwells.

Jones slapped my ass and said, "Fuck, that makes you even hotter! Have you ever been to the White House?"

"Yes, several times. You?"

"No. Several times? How many times?"

"Well, several means more than three."

"What did you see at the White House?"

"The Oval office, all the reception rooms and the private residence."

"Really? How did that happen?"

"My father was friends with the President and we got invited for a private dinner and tour."

"Did you have sex there?"

"Not until tonight..." We entered the White House. A page led us to the small reception room. We were handed perfect Manhattans. After we finished them and, before dinner, we found a bathroom, went in, locked the door and aggressively fucked each other's asses and throats. When we returned to the reception, Director Miller said, "Hmm. I smell Welsh, post-sex sweat."

Jones replied, "Roberts has been to the White House several times, but never had sex here. The bathroom is down the hall."

"Baker, follow me."

With the biggest Welsh smile and a rub of his crotch, "Yes, Sir."

They came back even more red and sweaty than we were. We all had another drink before being escorted into a beautiful room set up as a small dining room and were seated for dinner.

The dinner at the White House was wonderful. It was intimate, in a small dining room with only forty people. The President and her wife, the Vice President and her wife, the CIA Director, The FBI Director, The FBI Commander and Director Miller were seated at the main table. The President was very gracious, speaking with each guest for two minutes. She was obviously briefed on us all. "Agent Roberts, I understand you are descended from founding families of this great country and played a large role in shaping it?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I am very proud of my family's history serving the great experiment we call 'The United States of America.' My Quaker ancestors served as secretaries to General George Washington. Later, others built homes that were key stations on the Underground Railroad."

"We have documentation that hundreds of formerly enslaved people passed through the homes on the way to freedom in the North. Those homes still exist and were referred to as "The Pearly Gates". Harriet Tubman frequently stayed at the main family home, Oakland, and was referred to in my ancestor's diary as 'Mother'."

"Thank you for your and your family's service to this country for the last almost three-hundred years."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

At dinner, we were seated by our FBI counterparts. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves having a wonderful five course dinner, meeting our FBI partners and their leadership and debating what we all could have done better on the White Knights mission.

At the end of the reception, Madame President stood and gave the final toast, "I want to raise a toast to thank all you American heroes on behalf of the people of the United States of America for bringing down the White Knights. We will all sleep better at night because of your dedication and sacrifices. God bless you, your families, the troops who fight every day to protect our freedom all over the world and the United States of America."

After, we Welshers went back to Director Miller's suite at the Willard to do a team debrief on the mission and our experience at the White House, followed by smoking more Wales-grown joints, drinking perfect Manhattans, and having hot Welsh American man-on-man sex for an hour. We fell asleep naked in a big pile on the King-sized bed. Director Miller arranged to have breakfast sent up.

After, I drove home to my new apartment in New York City. My girlfriend told me she was being transferred for work and we agreed to break up. A week later, I got a secure message from Director Miller, asking me to come to the secure facility in New York City to debrief in detail on the previous mission and to discuss my next mission.

I me with him there. First, we debriefed on the previous mission, then we discussed the next mission. He passed the manila envelope, "Open this and read it when you get home."

I asked, winking, "Tell me about my targets."

He laughed and said, "They deal drugs and run a high-end prostitution ring pimping out hot, hung, uncut men to rich people, men and women, headquartered in Baltimore, with easy access to DC, Philadelphia and New York. Both have thick eleven-inch uncut cocks, are extremely aggressive and are HIV negative. Again, very hot. When you, Jones and Baker check in to the hotel, Agent Baker will give you the details on how to get on his radar.

They will pay you, but you cannot keep that money. You will return it to us. Give it to Baker, who had a locking cash bag to store it in. He will hold it and it be put in a victim compensation fund with other confiscated funds. We also suspect that they distribute drugs to his clients."

"We are not sure if he is selling them or just giving them to them. Keep an eye out for that. We are also interested in knowing his source for those drugs. As they maintain a cash-only business, it's likely a cover for money laundering."

"His name is Walter Benning and his boyfriend's name is Samuel Johnson. Walter is the dangerous one. Walter will probably audition you and Jones like I did with Samuel participating. You'll do well. It's important he adds you and Jones to his group of male prostitutes."

"Like Harland and Steven, they are bisexual, like to dominate hot, hung, uncut, then, eventually will submit. Their photos are in your packet. I totally trust that you, Baker and Jones are going to get the intelligence to help the FBI bring them down."

"Good thing Jones and I also have sex with women."

"Yes, I was aware of that, of course. I've assigned you two BMW's as they only pimp out high-class prostitutes. Be prepared for him to pimp you two out to both men and women and likely together. We need to get the identities of his clients, a better understand his drug operations, and determine where there is crossover."

"Fuck, that sounds hot. We'll let him know that Jones and I very good fucking men and women at the same time. Now, that business is out of the way, want to play?"

We both undressed. I dropped to my knees looking up into his big, brown eyes. He stroked his cock smiling down at me. After I edged him, he fucked my ass really slowly. He pulled out and handed his condom to me and got on his knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out.

I poured his own semen down his throat, then throat fucked him slowly, us locking eyes. He flexed his throat and got a big load out of me.

He stood up and bent over. I got on my knees, spread his tight, hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned and implored, "Agent Roberts, fuck me hard!"

I stood up, put lube on his tight hole, fingered it and slowly inserted my cock. I held his hips and slowly fucked his ass, us groaning. He flexed his ass muscles, I grunted, my cock throbbed and shot up his ass.

With my cock still up his ass, I leaned over, licked the inside of his hear and whispered, "See, your Welsh American honey pot has learned well. I look forward to working with the old team to rid this country of another hot, hung, aggressive monster. Now, on your knees!"

When I left, he handed me another manila envelope instructing me not to open it until I was home. When I got home, I opened it:

Agent Roberts,

Thank you for your continuing service to the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

For this mission, the CIA will:

•Provide you with a new vehicle: a black BMW. The mission will be run out of the hotel the targets operate out of the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor. Drive there, park your car and use the BMW, if needed, during this mission. Like last time, the following will be in the car, in a locked case:

-A new identity, including all necessary documentation

-A new, secure cell phone, laptop and tablet

-A completely new wardrobe appropriate to your mission

-The entire file we have on Walter Benning and his boyfriend, Samuel Johnson

•Deposit one million dollars USD into the secure account we informed you of under other cover. The account information will be sent to your new secure phone.

Your mission begins on November 14th. We've made reservation for you at the Hyatt. Agents Jones and Baker are staying there, too, and are assigned to this mission. Agent Baker will call you tomorrow to provide more information. Most of your work will probably be done at that hotel, although he may entertain clients elsewhere.

May God watch over you while you execute your mission on behalf of the President and People of the United States of America,

In Peace,

Agent Miller

Director of the Welsh Spies

United States Central Intelligence Agency

p.s. Please destroy this letter. It will disintegrate when you douse it with water.

The next day, Baker called, "We've booked rooms for you, me and Jones at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor, where Walter and Samuel have a penthouse suite, from tomorrow night for a week. The BMW will be in the hotel garage as well as a parking place for your car. Your wardrobe for this mission will be in the closet in your suite. Check in by 3:00 and come to my room at 5:00. I'll put the bugs on you and discuss the mission. We've been approved to smoke pot."

I drove there, parked in the garage and checked in. A really hot Latino man took my luggage up to my room. We were checking each other out in the elevator. He put my luggage on the luggage rack in my room and stood there, smiling, with his hands crossed over his crotch.

I walked up, kissed his lips and dropped to my knees. I undid his belt, then pants. I pulled them down as he unbuttoned his shirt. I could see his huge cock down his thigh of his Tommy Johns.

I pulled them down and his thick, dripping, ten-inch uncut cock sprung up. I looked up at him, licked the precum off his cock head, making him groan. I opened my mouth wide and leaned in to straighten out my throat to take his huge cock down it. He put a hand on the back of my head and one under my chin and slid his cock all the way down my throat.

I closed my lips around it, applied suction and flexed my throat. He groaned and rabbit-fucked my throat, his huge, warm, low-hanging balls slapping against my chin. I looked up into his beautiful, big brown eyes. They rolled back, he grunted, his cock throbbed, and I swallowed his huge load.

I got up, undressed and got on my back on the bed with my legs up. He said, "Thank you, Papi, for your throat. I hope you enjoy my cock up your ass as much." I felt him spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole.

I groaned. "Fuck, me!"

He stood up, put lube on my ass and slid his huge cock all the way up it. He held my hips and rabbit-fucked my ass. "Fuck, Papi, your ass is as tight and hot as your throat!" I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan. He leaned over and kissed my lips. He slammed his cock all the way up my ass one more time and grunted loudly. I felt the whole length of his cock throb up my ass and every spurt of his semen shoot up my ass into his condom.

He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the end of the bed. He poured his own semen into his mouth and looked down at me. He smacked my face with his huge cock, getting it hard and dripping. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

He slapped my tongue a few times, clearly challenging me. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat. As he slid his fat cock in and out past my tonsils, he rubbed his cock through my throat. I flexed my throat muscles.

"Fuck, Papi. I'm going to fill your hot mouth with my sweet Latino semen. Don't swallow it until I tell you to." He shot in my mouth. I kept my lips wrapped around his cock so none of his Latino semen dripped out. It tasted so good. "Swallow." I chugged down his huge, sweet load of Latino semen, licked my lips and smiled at him.

He got on his back and lifted his muscular legs exposing his tight, pink asshole, "Papi, fuck me!" I got on my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks, revealing his pink asshole and ate his tasty ass. I spread his anus open and stuck my tongue in it. I kissed his asshole and flicker licked it. I stood up, lubed and fingered his tight ass. He groaned as I slowly slid my cock up his ass. He arched his back.

I put my hands on his hips and rabbit-fucked his ass as he flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass into my condom.

I pulled out. He turned around with his head over the edge of the bed with his mouth open wide. I poured my condom semen down his throat. He swallowed, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat.

As I slid my cock in and out of his throat, he flexed his throat muscles as I rubbed my cock through his throat. I grunted, pulled out and shot my hot Welsh American semen in his mouth. He swallowed with my cock head still in his mouth.

I pulled out. He stood up. I asked him what his name was. He kissed me and said "Luis. Goodbye, Papi. You are so hot! We'll see each other soon." It was so hot, I got lube, pulled up a hot Latino throat fuck video on my phone, jerked into my hand and ate it.

Baker texted me his room number and I went there at 5:00. Jones was already there. I got hard thinking of all the hot sex we'd had together.

"Walter and Samuel go to the bar in the restaurant at 8:00 to scope out hot men and invite them up to their suite promising group sex with men and women. They thrive on flattery. Stay in your rooms. We'll have four agents sitting at the bar. When they see them come in, the middle two will get up and leave. I'll text you two to let you know it's time to go down to the bar."

"The other two will leave when you walk up and you two will sit down next to them. Introduce yourselves. Put on the gay and flatter them. He'll steer the conversation toward having sex with you. If he asked if you have sex with men and women, say yes. Flatter him and he's sure to invite you two up to their suite. It is crucial you prove you would make them lots of money as male prostitutes."

"We have bugged and placed cameras in our rooms and their suite. We did a sweep of their suite to ensure they did not install surveillance devices that could gather information detrimental to us. Our bugs actually block all other signals, so if they installed some after we swept the rooms, we're safe. I've turned them off in here. Did you two hook up with your bellboys?"

"Yes, I hooked up with a hot, very gentle Latino, Luis, with a very thick ten-inch uncut cock. It was very, very hot, especially when he let me fuck his ass and throat. Big shooter!"

Jones, "Yes, I hooked up with a hot Italian American man, Salvatore, aggressive with a thick, eleven-inch uncut cock. Same a Roberts' experience with his Latino stud."

Baker, "Interesting, I hooked up with a hot black man, Spencer, also aggressive, but with a thick, eleven-inch uncut cock. My guess is they work for Walter and were scoping us out. It was very, very hot sex! I could have his cock up my ass and down my throat forever!"

"How hot would it be to get all six of us together?" They both smiled and nodded.

Baker, "Men, back to the mission. Time to place the bugs on you. Undress, please." We all got undressed and Baker placed the bugs. We all got hard seeing each other and remembering the last time the three of us got together. "Men, now for fun."

"Baker, my ass. Jones, my throat." I got on all fours on the bed. Baker got behind me on his knees, lubed and fingered my ass. Jones got in front of on his knees. They both slid their cocks in me at the same time.

They groaned as they slowly fucked me from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They groaned more and sped up. They grunted as their cocks throbbed. I swallowed Baker's condom semen.

Jones cried out, "Fuck! I've missed this throat!"

Baker, "I've missed this ass! Me next!" We spit roasted his hot, tight holes using Baker's own semen to lube his ass. Then, Jones, me his tight ass and Baker his tight throat.

Baker, "That was great. You should go back to your rooms and rest up. I anticipate you two getting a true sexual workout tonight. Let's have dinner at 6:30. That gives you two time to digest before you hit the bar to lure in Walter and Samuel."

I went back to my room and took a nap, showered, dressed in my slim, fitted, gray suit, with a tight, black shirt, two buttons unbuttoned, showing my firm, hairless chest. Jones, dressed same as me, and I ate light meals. I went back to my room to brush my teeth and digest.

I texted Jones to meet in the lobby at 7:45. We met and went to the bar. When we walked in, two men got up and we sat down. Jones and I caught up on our lives since or last mission. We did not speak with the agents seated next to us.

Right at 8:00, Walter and Samuel walked in and the two agents left. Walter sat next to me and Samuel sat next to Jones. They were truly hot. I introduced us to them. "Hi, I'm Finn and that is my friend, Declan. Do you two come here often?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers