Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They and the FBI have good reason to believe there is a larger scheme between Walter and the Russians and are investigating all avenues. Hang in there, my Welsh Spies, keep working for Walter and collecting the amazing intelligence we've been providing. My Spies, this could be a really, really big, international bust. I look forward to debriefing with you patriots in person!" He winked and ended the session.

We all looked at each other, smiled and did a big bear hug. We were an amazing team. I asked Baker, "If Walter needed another "Boy" like me and Jones, would you be interested?"

"Fuck, yeah! Especially if it involves Spencer and hot studs like those Russian hoods."

"I'll keep that in mind when Walter invites Jones and me to perform at his next 'client party'."

Walter called later that day to say he's hosting another party in his penthouse suite for twenty clients, seven Gentlemen and seven Ladies, and that he wants me, Declan, Luis, Salvatore, Sammy and Spencer there. He asked if I knew another man like me and Declan.

"Yes, I do. He's as hot and talented as Declan and I are. Do you need to audition him?"

"No, I'll take your word. I trust you will do what's right for me and my clients. Clean your asses, dress up nice, come up to my suite at 8:00 sharp and get ready for another night of good, hard ass and throat fucking!"

"Yes, Sir!"

Jones, Baker and I met in my room. Baker placed the devices above our cocks. I told them Walter said there would be seven men and seven women and that Sammy, Luis, Salvatore and Spencer would also be there to service the clients. We cleaned out our asses, got dressed in our tight gray suits with tight black shirts showing our hairless muscular chests. I said to Baker, "I hope you get the opportunity to spend time with Spencer. I have a very good feeling about you two."

We took the private elevator up the suite, all our cocks hard down our thighs. I rang the bell. Walter opened the door and invited us in. His huge cock was rock hard. There were three couches.

Luis, Sammy, Spencer and Salvatore were already there, on their knees, heads bobbing up and down on four hot Gentlemen who were holding their heads in their hands on sitting on the side two couches. The Gentlemen were looking down with huge smiles watching their cock disappear down the Boy's throats.

Three Gentlemen were sitting on the center couch, legs spread so their knees were touching. The one in the middle pointed to me and to his cock. He pointed to Jones and the cock on the man beside him. Baker to the other man. Jones, Baker and I stood before them and did a striptease, got on our knees in front of the other Gentlemen, looked up into their handsome faces.

While Jones, Baker and the other two Gentlemen watched, I held up my Gentleman's thick, twelve-inch uncut cock and sucked one huge, warm ball into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. He groaned. I put the other ball in my mouth and licked it. He groaned. I looked up at him, licked up the underside of his huge cock, skinned him back and licked around his cock head, making him groan again.

I opened my mouth wide and positioned it over his cock. He put his hands on the sides of my head and bobbed my head up and down his cock, stabbing it all the down my throat, then up so just his cock head was in my mouth and my hand wrapped around his cock. I looked and saw Jones and Baker were doing the same thing to the huge cocks of their Gentlemen.

I looked back up into my Gentleman's eyes as they rolled back, his thick, veiny cock throbbed in my hand as he filled my mouth with a huge load of his hot semen. I pulled off carefully as not to spill a drop. I looked into his amazed eyes and swallowed his semen in one gulp and licked my lips.

Baker and Jones did the same thing and were rewarded his huge mouthfuls of hot semen. They looked up at their Gentlemen and swallowed in one gulp. My Gentleman told Walter he had never, ever had his huge cock serviced properly.

After we finished those men, Walter told us to get on our back on the floor and for the Ladies to put condoms on our cocks with their mouths, sit on our cocks and suck the Gentlemen's cocks. I looked at the Ladies as they realized they were going to be sucking twelve inch cocks. Some looked worried. I said to Walter, "Sir, it might be hot for the Gentlemen to jerk their cocks and shoot in their mouths."

Walter said, "Ladies, your choice."

The Gentlemen asked their ladies what they preferred. Three asked them to jerk off in their mouths, the others opened their mouths. Their Gentlemen pulled them forward to straighten out their throats and slowly slid their cocks down their throats.

My Lady swallowed my Gentleman's cock (the same cock I had just sucked). She was a very talented lover. I felt her flex her pussy muscles and I could tell from the groaning of my Gentlemen that she was also flexing her throat.

Over the next few minutes, we Boys and the Gentlemen began shooting. The Ladies pulled off us Boys and, on Walter's orders, we poured our condom semen into seven glasses. I looked at the other Boys. All had huge smiles on their handsome faces. Baker whispered in my ear, "Fuck. Glad I came. Sucking that twelve-inch cock was a milestone for me."

Walter said, "Ladies, great job. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as my Boys and the Gentlemen. Ladies, there are drinks and treats in the next room if you want to take a break." They all walked into the other room.

Walter commanded, "My hot Boys, lean over with your hands on the back of the couches, spread your legs, stick out your asses, and brace yourselves! Gentlemen, pick an ass and fuck it!" I turned to see that all their cocks were fat twelve-inch uncut cocks. The Gentlemen lubed and fingered our asses, then slid their cocks up them and slowly fucked us.

The same Gentleman I sucked was now fucking my ass. We Boys groaned and groaned, looking at each other. I could see they were loving it as much as I was. I know I flexed my ass muscles and assumed they were, too.

The Gentlemen rabbit-fucked us hard with their hands on our hips. One by one, they grunted, yelled out and shot up our asses. Before my Gentleman shot, he slapped my ass cheeks twice, leaned over and said, "Your ass is as fucking amazing as your throat, Boy. Get ready!" as he thrust his fat cock up my ass so hard I almost fell over.

I flexed. He grunted, "Ugh!" as his fat cock throbbed deep up inside me and he filled his condom with his semen. They pulled out and poured their truly huge loads of semen in the seven glasses.

Walter said, "Gentlemen and Boys, time for a rest. It has been very hot to watch you enjoy each other." After they left, Walter said, "You, (pointing to me) you, (pointing to Jones), and you (pointing to Baker) spit roast me."

He got down on all fours as all the other men went into the other room. I took his ass, lubed it, fingered it and slid my cock up it as Jones slid his down his throat. Baker got on his back under Walter and wrapped his throat around his cock.

My ass pounding pushed Walter's cock in and out of Baker's throat. Walter was a very good Cock Slave. He flexed his throat and ass muscles. Jones and I shot quickly as we French kissed. I could feel Walter's huge cock throb as he fed Baker. Walter found Baker's cock, jerked a load of him onto his chest.

We pulled out. Baker stood up, wiped his semen off his chest, licked it off his fingers, swallowed it, licked his lips and smiled. I poured my semen in one of the glasses. Walter went into the other room and told us all to go into the bedroom.

He asked the hottest Gentleman what they wanted next. He said, "It would be hot for the Ladies to get on their backs, legs up as the Boys fuck them and we fuck the Boys."

"Ladies, Gentlemen and Boys, get in position!" I walked up to the prettiest Lady, put on a condom, fingered her pussy and, rubbing her nipples, leaned over and slowly fucked her. She groaned. One of the Gentlemen got behind, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole.

He stood up. I heard him snap a condom on his fat cock. He lubed and fingered my ass, slid his cock in and, holding my hips, slowly fucked me in rhythm with me fucking my Lady.

There was lots and lots of groaning. One by one, the Gentlemen and Ladies grunted and had huge orgasms. The Gentlemen poured their semen into each of the seven glasses.

Walter commanded, "Boys, on your knees, heads back, mouths open. Gentlemen, feed my Boys the semen in the glasses, then throat fuck them. Fast or slow, your choice."

My Gentleman poured some of the semen in my mouth. I swallowed it. He poured more and I swallowed it. Soon, I had swallowed it all. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide, looked up into his handsome face as he pulled me forward so his cock could slide all the way down my throat.

With one hand behind my head and the other under my chin, he slowly fucked my throat, saying, "Boy, I can feel every inch of my huge cock sliding past your tonsils. I hope you are loving it, too." I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and rubbed my face cheeks. I felt his cock throb so deep in me I felt it down into my chest.

I pulled off him and looked at the other Boys. I could see some were still servicing the other Gentlemen's cocks, some were done still back on their shins with smiles on their faces.

Walter said, "Boys, great job as usual. What do you want to do?"

Jones answered, "I know I'd like to make love with one of the Ladies alongside another of my fellow Boys."

Walter said, "There are three bedrooms. Pair off by yourselves and have fun. Then, drinks and snacks and party over."

I walked up to a very pretty dark-haired Lady and took her hand. She nodded and we walked into one of the bedrooms. Jones was already making sweet love to another woman in there (I say "making love" as Jones' intention was that we have more passionate sex). My Lady laid back on the bed. I got on my knees, spread her legs and ate her out.

She put her hands on my head and guided my tongue where she wanted it. She groaned, had an orgasm. I stood up, put a condom on and got up on the bed looking down into her brown eyes. I put her legs over my shoulders and my cock in her pussy and slowly made hot love to her. I had my mouth by her ear and asked, "Is this good for you?"

"Yes, yes. Keep going, Lover." My heart fluttered. I put my hands beside her head, pushed up so I could look into her eyes as I continued making love to her. I flexed my hips, going in and out of her. I grunted, went all the way into her and we both came. I pulled out. She got on her knees on the bed, looked at me, said, "Thank you!" put back her head and opened her mouth.

I poured my semen down her throat, then gently throat fucked her looking down into her eyes. She flexed her throat muscles making me come. She swallowed all of my semen. I got on my knees, looked into her eyes and French kissed her. It was very, very hot. I fell in love.

We went into the other room and had a drink. We chatted. We were definitely attracted to each other. I told her my name was Mike. She told her name was Leslie. I asked her if she was staying at that hotel. "Yes, I live in New York, but am here for business. I've never done anything like this. Have you?"

"No. I have been with men before, but I prefer women. Would you please have a drink with me after this at the bar downstairs?"

"Yes, meet you there at 11:00. I look forward to it."

"Me, too." I kissed her.

I could see some of the guests were snorting coke and others were taking pills. I noted that Jones and Baker noticed this, too. Walter then said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, party is over. Thank you for coming. Hope it was great for you. Sammy, take care of them before they go."

Sammy collected the cash from them and, after the guests left, paid us. Walter then said, "You (Spencer) and you (Baker) stay and spit roast me, then fuck each other." I dressed and left.

Baker, Jones and I debriefed in Baker's room at 10:00. Baker, who had a huge smile on his handsome face, checked to ensure the recording captured the video and audio. They had. Baker summarized, "We now know for sure Walter is dealing drugs and they take cash from the clients and pay in cash, and everyone in that room were adults and participated willingly."

"I'll create a report for Director Miller and schedule a secure call for tomorrow. That black man, Spencer, was very, very hot! I'd love to have that hot cock up my ass and down my throat for the rest of my life!"

Little did we know then, Baker and Spencer would get married and their adopted black son would marry Leslie's and my white son.

At 11:00, I went down to the bar. Leslie was there looking beautiful in a tight black dress. We didn't discuss Walter's party. She did come back to my room with me. It was much hotter as we were alone.

I made sweet love to her with my ear by her mouth so I heard and felt her hot breath on me. We both came at the same time and fell fast asleep. I dreamed that we would spend the rest of our lives together. In the morning, we exchanged phone numbers.

The next afternoon, on the secure call, Baker debriefed with Director Miller. Director Miller told us that the Treasury Department and FBI have confirmed that Walter is laundering money and is selling illegal drugs. "I provided our partners at the FBI with all your intelligence and will likely take Walter into custody. I don't think Samuel really knew what was going on. Agree?"

I said, "I agree that Sammy simply does what Walter tells him to do. I get the sense that Walter may have saved him from a dead-end life, hence Sammy's devotion to him. If given the opportunity, I could get Sammy alone, gain his trust and ask him questions."

Jones said, "I agree Roberts should talk to Sammy and that Walter is the prize."

-I asked, "Director Miller, do I have your permission to talk to Sammy?"

Miller responded, "Yes, I tend to agree he's collateral damage. Men, thank you, again. Great work! I'll work with Baker to do another debrief with you three tomorrow. If Walter needs you, comply." He signed off.

Later, I saw Sammy in the lobby. I approached him, rubbed his crotch and whispered in his ear, "As I said in the car, you are really hot. I'd love to have you alone in my room."

"Me, too."

I took him to my room. We undressed. He sat on the bed. I got on my knees in front of him. He spread his legs. I held up his hard cock and sucked one ball, then the other. He leaned back with his hands on the bed and groaned and groaned as I serviced his fat cock. I licked up the underside of his cock, then skinned him back and put his cock head in my mouth. I edged him, getting him right to the edge, then backing off.

After five minutes of him groaning loudly, I went all the way down on his amazing cock and flexed my throat muscles. When his cock throbbed, I pulled up so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as he filled my mouth with his hot semen. I swallowed it, got up, sat next to him on the bed and asked, "Tell me about yourself."

He turned to me and said, "I grew up very poor. My uncle sexually abused me. I was so young I didn't know what to do. He did it for years until I was 17 and met Walter. Walter saved me from him. He got me a tutor so I could finish High School."

"More and more he treats me like another one of his Boys. Salvatore and I have started dating. We're in love. Working for Walter, I have been able to save up a lot of money."

"I'm happy for you and Salvatore. As you know, you both have had my ass and throat, so know you are perfect for each other. Thanks for telling me that. Let's get together with him when we're not all working." He called Salvatore and invited him to my room. We spit roasted each other until all three had all three's asses and throats.

I let the team know that I didn't think Sammy was involved. I took Jones aside and told him I had a threesome with Sammy and Salvatore. "Fuck, that must have been hot."

Walter called me later that day, "I'm having a meeting this evening with a business partner. I need you and that hot friend of yours to suck our cocks while we discuss business. Be at my suite at 8:00."

I texted Baker and Jones to meet in my room. I told them, "Walter just called me. He is meeting this evening with a business partner and wants Jones and me to suck them off while they discuss business. This could be the opportunity we're looking for as Walter clearly thinks we are either trusted or stupid."

Baker said, "That does sound like a great opportunity. Just before you go up, I'll place the bugs in your hair. Now, fun!"

Again, Baker turned the air conditioner off. We smoked joints, drank Manhattans and fucked each other's asses and throats. We fell asleep, again in a big heap of hot, sweaty Welsh American CIA spies. After we woke up, we grabbed dinner at a seafood restaurant near the harbor. During dinner, I said, "I have a feeling we are destined to be friends for the rest of our lives." They both smiled knowing smiles.

We went to my room where Baker placed the bugs in our bushes and scalps. At 7:50, Jones and I, dressed in out tight, gray suits and went up the elevator to his suite. Walter answered the door, told us to undress and get on our knees and suck him and his business partner's cocks. His partner was very hot. Dark skin, perfect body, dark hair, eyes, lashes and brows and a thick, eleven-inch uncut cock.

I took him and Jones took Walter. As we were sucking them, we edged them to keep them from cumming too quickly. Walter clearly didn't care we were there as he discussed procuring more drugs from the man, a Columbian, and assured him he could successfully clean large sums of cash through his business. Walter asked, "Jose, are you enjoying my Boy's throat?"

"Fuck, yes, Walter. He is definitely a pro servicing my huge cock. I'm about to reward his work." He put his hands on the sides of my head and flexed his hips up and down, fucking my throat looking down into my eyes. He grunted, pushed me all the way down on him and shot deep down my throat. I heard Walter grunt and could tell he was feeding Jones.

"Walter, are their asses as hot and talented as their throats?"

"Much, much hotter. Let's get on our backs on the floor."

Jones and I got condoms and opened them. We got on all fours, looked into their eyes, held their cocks up, licked their cock heads to get them rock hard and rolled the condoms all the way down on them. We squatted over their cocks, a few inches from their cock heads. They held our hips and rabbit-fucked up into our asses. Jones and I groaned and groaned as they assaulted our asses as we looked down at their handsome faces.

They looked at each other, nodded at each other and sped up their assaults on our asses, rabbit-fucking us even harder. They pushed us all the way down on their huge, thick cocks which throbbed so much semen, I know I felt every spurt fly up my ass into the Columbian's condom. We pulled off and sat on the floor recovering from what just happened to our asses.

Walter said, "My friend, let's give my Boys time to recover, then we'll lubricate their throats with our semen and fuck those holes again." Jones and I got on our knees and back on our shins, bent our heads back, opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues. We looked at each other, then up at Walter and Jose.

Walter looked down at us and said, "My partner, seems they want our semen and cocks now." They dripped their semen down our throats, me feeling every hot, sweet drip of it slide down my throat. They put one hand on the back of our heads and the other under our chins and guided our throats up and down their fat cocks as they rabbit-fucked our faces.

Jose said, "Walter, you always have the best boys. I love doing business with you!" At that point, they both grunted and throbbed more semen down our throats. "Let's rest, have a drink and then take one of you hot boy's ass and throat, then the other's."