Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir!" He poured the huge amount of semen, including mine, down my throat. He pushed my chin up and told me to swallow it. I gulped it down, looking up at his handsome face. I lowered my head, still looking up into his eyes and opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

He rubbed his cock head on my tongue. He put his hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked me so hard everyone in the room gasped as his fat balls slapped loudly against my cleft chin. I flexed my throat muscle, his cock throbbed deep in my throat as I felt him shoot numerous spurts down into my belly. He grunted, "Uh," with each shot. I loved it.

He pulled me up to my feet. I leaned over and put my hands on the back of the couch, spread my legs and shook my ass. Walter pointed to Spencer and commanded, "You, Boy, take his ass and fuck it as hard as I just fucked his throat." He then pointed to Jones and commanded, "You, Boy, get down there and suck his cock as he's getting his ass fucked. I want to see it aggressive."

Spencer got on his knees and ate my ass. He stood up, stepped aside so Jones could sit between my legs and wrapped his mouth and throat around my cock. Spencer put on a condom, grabbed my hips and rabbit-fucked me hard, pushing my cock in and out of Jones' throat.

I flexed my ass and Jones flexed his throat. Spencer and I groaned and groaned. We both grunted and shot. I felt Jones chugging down my semen. Spencer pulled out of me and asked, "Sir, what do you want me to do now?"

Walter pointed to Samuel, "Feed him your semen. Then Samuel, get on all fours. You take his ass (pointing to Luis) and you take his throat (pointing to Salvatore)." Samuel loved it. If he didn't have a fat eleven-inch cock down his throat, he'd be groaning.

It was clear he was flexing his ass and throat muscles as Luis and Salvatore grunted quickly, shoved their cocks all the way in Samuel. At that point, I got down on my back and took Samuel's cock in my mouth. He, Luis and Salvatore shot at the same time. Luis drank his own semen, which was very hot, and we all stood up.

Walter said, "See, Ladies and Gentlemen, my Boys are the best there are." Gentlemen, on your backs on the bed. Ladies, put condoms on their cocks and sit on them and suck off my hot Boys."

We Boys were surprised at how well the Ladies sucked our cocks, especially since they had huge cocks sliding in and out of their pussies and getting their nipples rubbed at the same time. We held their heads while the Gentlemen held their hips and we rabbit-fucked them from both ends.

Walter commanded, "Men, slow down!" We did and the Boys and Gentlemen flexed our hips more slowly. We loved it. I could see the Gentlemen's eyes roll back as they groaned and groaned. We Boys were groaning, looking down at the beautiful women whose throats were wrapped around our cocks. We slowed down.

I looked into the eyes of my Lady and Gentlemen, they were definitely enjoying the slower pace. She was such a great cocksucker I had to restrain myself from shooting. I looked down at the Gentleman and raised my eyebrows. He nodded his head. We sped up.

My Lady wrapped her arms around my thighs as I fucked her throat harder and he fucked her pussy harder. We came at the same time. I pulled out and she looked up at me and said, "Thank you. I loved getting throat fucked by you." She got up off the Gentleman and said, "Thank you, you are a talented lover."

The other trios were similarly satisfied. Walter said, "Gentlemen, pour your condom semen in this glass. Sammy, pour it down my throat and throat fuck me so everyone can watch what a hot Cock Master you are!"

Walter dropped to his knees, back on shins and looked up at Sammy lovingly, opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and swallowed the huge load of Gentleman semen. Sammy grabbed his head and rabbit-fucked Walter so hard everyone gasped. Sammy grunted, shoved his cock all the way down Walter's throat. I could see it throb as he filled Walter's belly with his semen.

He pulled out and pulled Walter to his feet. They French kissed, getting hard. Jones and I walked up, got on our knees and sucked them off as they slowly fucked our throats. They grunted and as their cocks throbbed, Walter said, "Boys, if you love our huge cocks down your throats, flex them!" We did and swallowed their semen.

Walter said, "Thank you everyone, party over. Sammy will settle up with you. I hope you all agree, it has been a great evening. Thank you to my clients and my Boys."

I said, "Let me help him." Sammy said, "Thank you." I wanted to see if they charged separately for the drugs. Turns out they did. I was confident it was caught in the audio and camera recordings.

All the clients and other Boys dressed and left. Walter said, "Finn, I'm having dinner sent up. Let's get dressed and have a great meal. Then we can play together." We got dressed and had a great meal. After, we got naked again. Walter and Samuel snorted lines of cocaine and offered some to me.

I declined saying it would hamper my performance. I excused myself to the bathroom and threw up the dinner. The coke did not hamper their performance as they spit roasted me hard back and forth several times before we fell asleep.

The next morning, I went back to my room and texted Jones and Baker to debrief in my room. They arrived. I said, "I have confirmed that they do only pimp out men, they do provide drugs at their sex parties and they do charge separately for them. When I was alone with them last night, they both snorted a lot of coke."

"They offered it me. I declined stating I didn't want it to hamper my performance. To my surprise it did not affect their sexual drive, leading me to believe they might be addicts. I can also confirm that they are fucking hot and aggressive. Walter actually seems a bit soft-hearted, especially when it comes to Sammy."

Jones added, "I agree with everything. Baker, did you get good incriminating audio and visuals?"

"Yes, I'll set up a secure satellite session with Director Miller later this afternoon to review where we are. You two are very, very good at what you do. Let's have some fun!"

I walked over to the dresser, pulled out three crystal rocks glasses, three joints and a lighter. "Let's do these to get in the mood." I made the Manhattans. We sat naked on the bed, drank them and smoked the joints. It worked. Baker turned off the air conditioner.

We fucked each other every which way, sweating buckets. We fell asleep exhausted on the top of the soaked covers in a pile of hot, sweaty Welsh American men, in a room that stunk of sweat, semen, testosterone and pot smoke.

We woke up, showered together, washing each other, and had lunch in the restaurant. Our secure satellite meeting with Director Miller was scheduled for 5:00. At 1:30 Walter called me and told me to be out front, with a clean ass and well-dressed at 2:00 for a two-hour session with five Russian businessmen.

He warned that they had thick eleven-inch cocks and were very, very aggressive. I responded, "I've handled similar before. They will love me. I'll do you proud, Sir. I assume I'm not meeting them in this hotel, Sir?"

"No, at their hotel."

I texted Miller, Jones and Baker, telling them I was going to another hotel to service five super-hung, super-aggressive Russian businessmen. Baker came to my room to make sure my bug was still operative and gave me more of the tiny surveillance devices Jones and I installed at the White Knights compounds.

Baker stressed, "We need pictures of their faces so we can determine who they are and whether they are a threat, and we need video of you fucking them to hold as blackmail, if necessary. Also, of course, note any drug use or sales."

I met Walter out front in the car pickup circle in front of the hotel. I wore my tight gray suit with no tie. Walter and I got into the back of limousine. He pulled his cock out and said, "I know you don't need any practice sucking thick eleven-inch uncut cocks, but you're so fucking good and it'll hot to use your throat in the back of my car."

I went down on him, stroking his foreskin up and down his huge cock. I would pause with his cock head in my mouth and lick around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and commanded, "Finish the job, cocksucker!" and bobbed my head aggressively up and down his cock. I flexed my throat muscles and applied suction and swallowed his huge load after his cock throbbed so hard I could feel it in my chest.

He grabbed my hair, pulled me off him and told me, "You need to be that good and better for these men. They are important clients. You must let them do anything to you they want. I don't let clients physically abuse my Boys, but I do allow a little cheek slapping. Have fun. They will be a challenge for which only you among my Boys is qualified."

We arrived at the hotel on the other side of Baltimore. He told me to go up to suite 1202. I texted Baker with the hotel name and room number, got in the elevator and went up. The door was open. I went in and saw them sitting on the couch with smiles on their handsome faces, their huge cocks rock hard.

I knew from experience that I was dealing with very thick twelve-inch uncut cocks. They looked like quintuplets, looking like the actor John Lynch who played Bill Douglas in Netflix "Retribution." As soon as I saw them, my ass and throat tingled and I got rock hard.

I came in and undressed. I got on my knees, spread the knees of the first one. I licked my middle finger and stuck it up his ass, massaging his prostate. Looking up into his blue eyes, I sucked one of his huge balls, rolling around with my tongue, then the other. I licked up the underside of his huge cock, wrapped my lips around his cock head.

He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, Russian semen. "Fuck, cocksucker, that was surely the best deep throat I've ever gotten. I'm Olaf. Do that to them, too." He pulled me off and passed me to the next man. I did this with all five.

I asked to go to the bathroom where I threw up an entire toilet bowl of truly delicious Russian semen. On the way to the bathroom and back, I placed the surveillance devices I had hidden in my butt crack. Good thing I removed them as one of the Russians was laying on the floor with his python rock hard, a bowl of condoms, a big bottle of lube and a big glass sitting next to him.

I opened a condom, put in in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on Olaf's fat Russian python. He clearly loved it as he bucked his hips up stabbing his cock all the down my throat. I squatted over his cock, stroked lube on his fat cock with both hands, fingered lube up my ass and sat all the way down on it. As I rubbed his nipples and his furry pecs, I came off his amazing cock about six inches so he could fuck up into my ass. I leaned over nose-to-nose with him, looking into his blue eyes.

He put his hands on my hips and rabbit-fucked up into my ass hard for a glorious minute, both of us groaning loudly. I flexed my ass muscles. He pulled me all the way down on it we both grunted, and his cock throbbed so deep up my ass I felt it in my belly every one of the numerous spurts of his Russian semen he grunted up my ass.

"Get off my cock, Boy, and pour that semen in that glass." I pulled the very full condom off and poured a huge amount of milky semen in the glass. The next Russian got down on his back, then the next, then the next, then the next. After they were done, my ass was very happy, and the glass was filled to the brim with their milky semen. I awaited instructions.

"On your Cock Slave back on that bed. Keep your head out straight, mouth open and tongue out!" I noticed they all spoke English well. He poured a bit of the semen in my mouth. I swallowed it and opened my mouth. He poured more. I swallowed and opened and again until the glass was empty.

He grabbed my head, bent it back with his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat and slid his cock all the way down my throat, saying, "I can feel every inch of my fat, Russian cock going down your hot, tight throat, cocksucker."

He rabbit-fucked my throat for a minute as I flexed my throat muscles. He shoved it all the way in, so his huge, musty balls were crushed against my nose, grunted and throbbed a huge load straight down into my stomach.

Before I could even catch my breath, the next Russian assaulted my throat, then the next, the next, the next and the last. When the last pulled out, I sat there breathing in heavily. My cock was rock hard. The first man leaned over and gave me an amazing deep throat blowjob. I held his head down on me as I shot.

He pulled off, licked is lips, smiled and said, "Comrades, this boy is worth every dollar I paid for him. Now, let's show him what we're really capable of! Boy, down on all fours on the floor. I can tell you are going to enjoy all five feet of our fat Russian cocks in you as much as we are."

I got on all fours. I was rock hard dreaming about what was about to happen to me remembering my Russian Cock Masters in New York years ago. He took my throat and the most handsome one took my ass. He lubed my ass, fingered it and shoved his Russian python all the way up it, making me groan.

The throat fucker Russian said, "I'm going to wait to fill your hot, tight throat with my huge cock so I can hear you groan and groan as my comrade uses your ass. After about a minute, he shoved his fatty down my throat, holding the sides of my head as his friend held my hips. They rabbit-fucked me hard, me flexing my throat and ass muscles.

They slowed down, thankfully, and after about three minutes, they slammed them down and up me hard, grunted as their huge cocks throbbed in unison deep within me, filling me up with what was surely huge loads of hot semen.

The ass man poured his semen in the glass and took my throat as the next man took my ass. They switched so quickly that there was no time in between. I loved it. Loved it! I was doing my duty serving my country as a loyal CIA agent.

When they were done, the glass was full. Olaf got on his knees and shins in front of the full-length mirror, bent back his handsome head, opened his mouth wide, stuck out his tongue and wagged it at me. I made sure the other Russian studs were watching as I poured all their semen down his throat, making them smile and laugh, then pushing his chin up ordering him to swallow it all.

I grabbed the back of his head and under his chin, pulled his head down, put my cock head on his lips and commanded, "Open wide and get ready to feel how amazing it felt when you throat fucked me." Locking eyes with him, I slid my cock down his throat and slowly fuck it while his friends gasped. I pulled his head off so my cockhead was in his hot mouth. He licked my cockhead. I grunted, my cock throbbed and I filled his mouth up with my semen. "Swallow it all!"

I pulled out and he said, "Fuck, men. You will love it. We are really, really getting my money's worth out of this hot man!" I throat fucked them all. They stood up and got on their back on the bed, lifted their muscular, hairy legs exposing their hairy, pink assholes.

I started with Olaf, spread his furry ass cheeks, ate his ass, stood up, put on a condom and slowly slid my cock up his ass holding his hips. I leaned over looking into his big, blue eyes as I slowly fucked his tight ass. He flexed. I sped up, flexing and rolling my hips rabbit-fucking his tight hole us groaning and groaning.

He flexed. I grunted and shot up his hot ass into my condom. I put my condom semen in the glass and moved on to the next one until all five had taken my cock up their tight, hot asses. They were so hot I had no problem getting hard again and again.

After the Olaf drank all the semen, he got shot glasses and a bottle of vodka out of the refrigerator and what appeared to be a bag of cocaine out of a drawer. "All, let's do these to relax before we start over again!"

I declined the coke telling them it would hamper my performance, but I did drink two shots of vodka. It burned my throat like their hot, Russian semen had. It had the expected effect on them. They were even more aggressive using my ass and throat for the remainder of the session.

After they were done with me, he asked me to come into the other room with him. "You are a very hot lover. Are you gay?"

"No, I'm bisexual."

"Ah, that's what makes you so hot!" He put his hand behind my head, pulled it toward his and French kissed me for a full minute. It got me so hot, I shot on his abs. I got on my knees, licked it off and went all the way down on his fat twelve.

He put his hands on the sides of my head, held me down on his cock. Locking eyes with him, I flexed repeatedly until he grunted, his fat cock throbbed all the way down my throat and he fed me. He groaned as his fat twelve slid out past my tonsils. "Fuck! So, so, hot!"

Samuel came in and collected the money from them, clearly them paying for the cocaine, too. When I left the room, I disabled all the surveillance devices. Samuel fucked my ass in the car telling me that was Walter's reward for them reporting I had done an amazing job taking care of the five feet of hot, thick Russian cocks.

He poured his condom semen down his throat and, looking down at him, I throat-fucked him slowly as he flexed his throat muscles. I shot another of load of my semen into his belly. After I pulled out, he wiped some of my semen off his lips and said, "You are by far Walter's best Boy. You all look alike and have the same bodies, but you are by far the hottest Cock Slave. There seems to be nothing you can't and aren't willing to do!"

"You are very hot, Samuel. Much hotter than Walter. I look forward to being able to have proper sex together, not in the back of a car."

As soon as we got back to the hotel, I texted Baker and Jones to come to my room to debrief and celebrate our success.

Baker started, "I placed a small camera above your cock in your pubes. Luckily, the Russians let you throat fuck them. We have good pictures of them and are running them through global databases to identify them. Again, Roberts, your work further gained Walter's trust. We are beginning to build a good case against him."

"I'm not sure Samuel knows that much about what is going on. We were also able to identify all the "guests" at Walter's party. Most are fine, just sex-craved rich people, but a couple are really bad actors. I'll compile a report and send to you and Director Miller. I'll set up a secure satellite debrief with him tomorrow morning."

"Now, to celebrate!" I made three Manhattans and got out three joints. We got naked, drank and smoked. Baker turned off the air conditioning and we fucked each other for an hour, working up a sweat again. We fell fast asleep in a pile of sweaty, exhausted Welsh American CIA spies on the sweat soaked covers. I woke up to find Baker on his back with his cock hard.

As I was rolling a condom down on it with my mouth, he woke up. He woke Jones up. Jones fucked my throat while Baker fucked my ass. I drank Baker's semen and got on my back. Jones sat on my cock while Baker fucked his throat. Then Jones on his back, Baker sitting on his cock while I fucked his throat. We each drank our fucker's semen.

We fell back asleep, then woke up, showered together, got dressed and had brunch.

Baker scheduled our debrief with Director Miller at 2:00 and sent him his report. At 2:00, we dialed up Director Miller and Baker gave a report. Miller informed, "All the Russians are under investigation for money laundering by the Treasury Department and the FBI."

"Having their photos was a huge help, although (with a smile) it was clear they were the faces of men who were about to get throat fucked. Treasury is investigating Walter's accounts and have seen anomalies typical of a cash-based business."