Tales of a Cock Slave #08

Story Info
Fun with a hung Sudanese man and his boyfriend.
11.7k words
4.37
8.7k
3

Part 8 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

On a European vacation, I stayed at my favorite hotel in Covent Garden which has a very good Welsh bar around the corner. One day on the way to the British Museum, I walked through the SoHo district and noticed there were many gay video stores. I checked out a few and found one with booths downstairs and a theater showing gay porn upstairs.

There were no men downstairs in the booths so I went upstairs. There was only an old man in the theater. I ignored him and sat down in a seat with one between me and the aisle. I have long auburn hair, am 6', 175 with a swimmer's body, a thick, eight-inch uncut cock with low-hanging balls and size twelve shoes. I was wearing tight Levi jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt, a hoodie, my black leather jacket and large black construction boots.

After ten minutes, a very hot, medium-height man with dark auburn hair, blue eyes and handsome face who looked like the actor George McKay who played Jacob in the movie "Wolf". He was wearing tight jeans (showing a huge bulge), a tight Arsenal jersey and a hoodie. He stood in front of me, took off the hoodie and pulled his jersey over his head revealing a very muscular, ripped hairless torso, with stiff nipples.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. His fat, ten-inch uncut cock popped up from his trimmed pubes. I got rock hard and my throat tingled knowing it was going to be wrapped around his fat cock in seconds and getting fed a huge load of semen.

He smiled at me and rubbed his cock head on my lips, leaving precum on them. I smiled and licked it off my lips. He sat down next to me. I wrapped my hand around his fat cock and started stroking his foreskin up and down it, making him groan. He got rock hard and skinned back. I could see a drop of precum in his piss slit.

I leaned over, wrapped my mouth around his cock head, licked around it, lapping up his precum. He groaned, put both hands on the back of my head and pushed it all the way down on his cock. I felt all ten fat inches scrape past my tonsils. He groaned and loudly said in a thick English accent, "Fuck, tight throat. Treat my cock right and I'll feed you my hot seed."

He flexed his hip of and down slightly, his fat cock stretching my throat. I squeezed his huge balls and flexed my throat muscles. He held my head all the way down on him, bucked his hips up, grunted as I felt his fat cock throb deep in my throat as he shot. "Fuck, swallow my seed, hot cocksucker!" He pulled out, me feeling all fat ten sliding out of my throat. He stood up, wiped his cock head on my face, stuffed his still-hard cock back into jeans, buttoned them and left.

I went downstairs to cruise the booths again. He was standing in a wide booth with the door open (the doors opened out), stark naked revealing his muscular, ripped body with wide shoulders, a narrow waist and his fat, hard cock sticking out of his trimmed pubes. "I want to see if your ass is as tight and hot as your throat. Undress, bend over, squat down and spread those legs." He was clearly surprised at my physique and large uncut cock. "Fuck, man, you are hot, too!"

I turned around, put my hands on the wall, placed my cheek on the wall looking out. He kicked my feet apart spreading them apart wider. I heard him tear open a condom and snap it on his cock. He lubed my ass with his middle finger making me groan and push back on his finger. He stuck three fingers up my ass. He put his huge hands on my hips and slid his cock all the way up my ass slowly. We both loudly groaned as he slowly slid it in and out. I didn't flex. "Hot stud, you can fuck my ass all day."

"Hot Yankee, look at all the hot men watching me stretch your ass. I'm sure, after I throat fuck you and you fuck my ass and throat, they'd love to use our asses and throats." I could see at least ten hot men outside rubbing their huge bulges with smiles on their handsome faces. I was already hard but got harder knowing those men were watching me get fucked by that hot stud.

He slammed his cock up my ass, grunted and, as his fat cock throbbed up my ass filled his condom with more of his hot seed. I shot on the wall of the booth. He pulled out, making us both groan. I dropped to my knees, licked my own semen off the wall, bent my head back, opened mouth, and stuck out my tongue. He poured all his hot seed down my throat.

Looking up at him, I put my head down, put my hands on his firm, hairless ass with my fingers in his ass crack with my middle finger tickling his asshole and went all the way down on him in one gulp. I heard some of the men outside gasp and one say, "Fuck, can't wait to use that hot man!" I held his ass so his cock stayed down my throat. I felt a hot mouth and throat wrap around my cock. I flexed, he grunted and fed me his seed as I fed my cocksucker my seed.

"Fuck, stick your finger up my ass every time I throat fuck you. It made it even hotter."

We stood up, put our hands on the back wall of the bent over and spread our legs. One after another, we felt out asses get eaten, then fingered, then filled up with fat cocks. Some we were aggressive slapping our ass cheeks, some gentle. All four of us groaned and groaned. Each fucker grunted, slammed their cocks up our asses and shot into their condoms.

Each pulled out, making all of us groan more. We dropped to our knees and looking up into their eyes swallowed their still warm, sweet condom semen, then got throat fucked by them while another two men sucked our cocks.

We did this until every man had each other's ass and throat. There was thirty-two spent condoms and wrappers on the floor. After, the English stud and I dressed and went to a nearby pub and ordered two pints. "English stud, what is your name?"

"Jonathan, but everyone calls me Johnny. You?"

"My name is Michael, but everyone calls me Mikey. I'm going to call you 'Ginger Johnny'."

Smiling slyly, "I'll call you 'Tighty Mikey'."

"Are you a professional football player?"

"No, Arsenal is my favorite team. I play rugby."

"Hot. I swim and fence, hence my slim, muscular body. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a contractor, work hard all day on construction sites, hence my huge muscles. You?"

"I'm a painter and cabinetmaker. I have my studio and woodshop in a loft I renovated and my girlfriend designed on the Lower East Side in Manhattan."

"So, you know how to use tools."

"Yes. I enjoyed using yours. You're clearly good with tools, too."

"Me, too. Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I've been dating the same hot woman for three years. Lots of hot sex and oral. You?"

"Bisexual, too. I have a hot wife and three children. I hang out at that booth store to find men who can service my fat cock with their asses and throats."

"Where did you come from?"

With a big smile, "I grew up dirt poor in South London, the son of a policeman and housewife. I have a younger brother and sister. We had a good life, great place to grow up. I'm very proud of that, so have kept my accent. I went to technical school, did an apprenticeship and got my license. I now live in a loft I renovated in Camden Town with a woman from a wealthy family who is an interior architect. Where are you from?"

"A small town in the South. I actually have a southern accent but don't use it unless I'm home. I grew up in a very wealthy family that has used our money and influence to make our state and country a better place. I haven't inherited yet. The rule is one has to live on their own for ten years. When I do inherit, I'll be able to buy building in Camden Town and you can renovate it. Luckily, my girlfriend is wealthy and is also an interior architect."

"Maybe we can go into business. You buy the properties and to have them renovated by me, then we sell them. Where did you get that leather jacket? It shows your swimmer body well."

"A store in New York that specialized in English clothes. It's closed. Maybe Lauren can have one made for you. One that shows your bulging muscles. Wear tight blue jeans to show your hot ass and other bigger bulge, a tight white v-neck t-shirt, tight hoodie and the jacket. Men and women will find you irresistible. Like me. Bathroom?

He smiled and said, "Fuck yes. It would be hot to have sex without other men watching." He smiled and rubbed our crotches.

We went downstairs into one of the four bathrooms and locked the door. We watched each other fuck our asses in the mirror, then looking into each other's eyes as we throat fucked each other. Before we went back up to the bar, Johnny kissed me.

I was pleasantly surprised, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue in his. We French kissed getting us both hard again. I commented, "Hmmm, didn't expect that, although it was obviously hot as we both got hard again.

"I'm happy I met you. I had no idea when I went up to that theater I'd find another hot, bisexual man and would have two hours of hot sex. I wish you lived in London."

"Me, too. I don't know when I'll be back in London. If you are ever in New York, call me. Here's my cell number." He gave me his number. We sucked each other off again.

After, we had another beer and left. Johnny asked, "How long are you here?"

"Four more nights, then I'm flying to Prague, then Krakow and then Budapest. I am staying at a hotel in Covent Garden. Why?"

"Want to play in my and my wife's bed in Camden Town?"

"Assuming she's as hot as you, damn right I do."

"She is. Loves doing threesomes with hot men. I need your help teaching her to suck cock. Mine is a challenge for her. Yours is the right size to help her perfect deepthroat head."

"Fuck, hot. Do you eat her out?"

"Yes."

"Do you make her cum?"

"Not always."

I can teach you that. My girlfriend groans and groans and always cum's on my tongue when I eat her out. Do you fuck her up the ass?"

"No, too big. You can loosen her up for me."

"Fuck. Can't wait until our hot playdate! I guess I have to eat her pussy, fuck her throat and ass before we spit roast her."

"It's hot to watch my wife get fucked by a hot man."

"It will be hot to watch you throat, pussy and ass fuck her. Address and time?" He told me to come at 8:00 after their children were asleep and could not stay overnight.

I took a cab to their building. It was and old brick building, clearly an old warehouse. I buzzed their apartment and was let in. I rode up the elevator and rang their doorbell. Johnny slid open the door. Their loft was amazing, open with the original beams exposed and large, industrial window. It was decorated very simply. "Come with me to the bedroom." We went in. His hot wife was naked sitting on the bed fingering her pussy.

"Lauren, this is my new friend, Mike. He's going to teach me how to make you cum when I eat you out, you how to suck my cock and take it up your ass."

"Johnny, I'll get on my back while you fuck my throat and Lauren sits on my cock. She can watch as you slide you cock in and out. Lauren, put a condom on my cock with your mouth." I got on my back. Lauren did great job rolling the condom down on my rock-hard cock. I bent my head back and opened my mouth. Johnny put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat as Lauren sat on my cock.

Johnny slowly slid his cock in and out of my throat, rubbing it through my neck. Lauren lifted up and down my cock. Both groaned loudly. Johnny asked, "Lauren, how does his cock feel in your pussy? Mike's throat feels amazing on my cock."

"He is a very hot lover." Johnny and I shot at the same time, him grunting loudly as his fat cock throbbed in my throat and he fed me his seed. Lauren groaned as she came. I fed my semen to Johnny and throat fucked him.

"Lauren, please get on your back. As Johnny fucks your throat, I'll eat you out." Lauren got on her back on the bed, head bent back over the end and spread her legs. Johnny slowly slid his cock down her throat while I ate her out.

"Lauren, flex your throat muscles." She must have as Johnny groaned, then grunted and shot down her throat just as she bucked her hips up and came on my tongue. I suggested we spit roast her on all fours. Johnny took her throat as I fucked her ass.

I slid my cock in slowly ensuring she was ok with it. Johnny and I French kissed as we fucked his hot wife from both ends. Johnny and I grunted at the same time and came.

We switched. I waited to slide my cock in her throat until Johnny slid his cock up her ass. They both groaned. She seemed to enjoy it. I slid my cock down her throat and we slowly fucked her, me holding the sides of her head and Johnny her hips. We French kissed again, grunted and shot at the same time. I drank Johnny's semen and asked Lauren to get on her knees and suck Johnny's cock. "Are you ready to do that?"

"Yes." She looked lovingly up at Johnny as he slowly slid his cock down her throat. He asked her if it was ok. She blinked. He put his hands on the sides of her head and slowly slid his cock in and out. He grunted and shot down her throat. He pulled her out, pulled her up and French kissed her. "I love you, Johnny. Make love to me while Mike watches."

I sat in a chair and watched as Johnny slowly made hot, sweet love to his wife with her legs over her shoulders. They both groaned and groaned as Johnny rubbed her nipples. I jerked off and ate my semen.

He took her ass with her on all fours as he cupped her breasts. Again, lots of groaning. Johnny then ate her out. She put her hands on his head and guided him to her "G-spot". She groaned and groaned, then came on Johnny's tongue. Johnny walked me to the door. He throat fucked me hard before I left.

The second time, Lauren asked that we fuck each other every way while she watches. I got on my back. Johnny ate my ass, then slowly fucked me. We groaned and groaned, then both grunted and shot, him up my ass in his condom and me on my chest. Johnny pulled out, licked my semen up.

I turned around with my head over the end of the bed with my mouth wide open and tongue out. He poured his huge load of hot seed down my throat. I put my head back. Johnny put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his fat cock as he slid it in and out, scraping past my tonsils. I waited to flex. When I flexed, he loudly grunted and cried out, "Fuck, swallow my seed hot cocksucker.

I ask them to show me what they've learned. Lauren got on her back on the bed and lifted her legs. Johnny got down and ate her out. She groaned and groaned then grunted as she came on his tongue. She turned around on her back. I watched as he slowly fucked her throat. He then got on his back and asked Lauren to take his cock up his ass. She sat on it while I throat fucked Johnny. We came at the same time.

After the second time, Johnny and I went to his favorite pub. He thanked me for helping them be better lovers.

"You're welcome. It was very hot."

"Lauren is out with the kids tomorrow evening, come at 7:00 and we'll play on the roof deck." I took a cab back to my hotel.

When I arrived at Johnny's loft for our third playdate at 7:00, he answered the door wearing what I recommended, looking very, very hot with a huge smile on his oddly handsome face. He spread out his arms and turned around giving me a full view of how his new clothes fit him. "Fuck, Ginger Johnny, you look hot. The jacket shows your huge muscles. Your jeans show you hot ass. I can see your fat cock is already hard. You're so hot, I'm going to have to totally submit to you."

"Fuck, Tighty Mikey, you look so hot I'm going to have to totally submit to you, too. Let's get the party going on our roof deck!" I put a hand on the back of his head and pulled it toward me. I kissed him as I rubbed his cock to full hardness with the other hand. He sighed, stuck his tongue in my mouth and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

We undressed and sat in the chairs. It was a cool, clear evening. There was a great view, but no one could see us. I started on my knees between his muscular legs. Looking up into his eyes, I sucked one ball, then the other. He put his head back and sighed. I licked up his fat South London cock, licked up his precum and went all the way down on him. He groaned, "Fuck, Tighty Mikey! Swallow that fat cock!"

He put his hands on the back of my head and held it down on his cock, my nose in his trimmed pubes and chin on his fat, warm balls. I flexed, he grunted, bucked his hips up and shot, "Fuck, swallow my seed you hot cocksucker!"

He did the same thing to me. As I shot down his hot throat, I cried out, "Fuck, swallow my seed hot ginger cocksucker!" I put my hands on the railing and spread my legs. He ate my ass like a pro. "Hmm. Ginger Johnny, you really have learned how to use your tongue. Does Lauren cum when you eat her out?"

"Yes." He put his big hands on my hips, rabbit-fucked me hard, his fat balls slapping loudly against my ass and thighs. I groaned and groaned. I waited to flex. He slid it all the way up, wrapped his strong arms around me, pulled me up against his firm, warm chest, grunted, "Uh!" with every throb of his fat cock, filling his condom with his hot seed.

He pulled out, making us both sigh. I dropped to my knees and shins, leaned back against the railing, looked up at him, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He poured his huge load of hot seed down my throat and followed by his fat cock.

He put his big hands on the side of my head and bobbed it up and down his cock. He pulled it off so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted as his cock throbbed again. "Fuck! Swallow my seed, Tighty Mikey!"

He stood up, put his hands on the railing and spread his muscular legs. I spread his firm, hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He sighed. I wet a finger and stuck it up his ass. He sighed. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his hot ass. I put my hands on his shoulders and, looking out over London, slid it up into him and fucked him slowly.

We groaned and groaned. I licked the inside of his ear and whispered, "Flex and I'll fill my condom with my hot seed." He flexed, I grunted and huffed my breath in his ear as I shot up his tight, hot ass. I pulled out.

He dropped to his knees, removed my condom and drank my seed. Locking eyes, I slowly fucked his tight throat with one hand on the back of his head, the other under his chin. "I can feel my cock sliding in and out of your throat, Hot Ginger. Flex and I'll feed you my hot seed." He did.

After thirty minutes of hot sex, we sat naked smoking pot. Johnny asked, "Where did you learn to get fucked and suck cock so well?"

"At boarding school in Wales. My roommate, Sunil, was a very hot, very rich Indian man who was tall, ripped, hairless with cocoa-colored skin with wavy black hair and a fat ten-inch uncut cock. Very gently and patient. We had seen each other naked. One evening before bed, he sat on his bed with his legs spread. He pointed to his cock and commanded, 'Suck it.'"

"I told him I'd never sucked a cock. He said, 'Open your mouth over my cock and I'll slowly push your head down on it. If you can't take it, pull off.' He pushed it down slowly until my nose was in his pubes and chin on my balls. He flexed his hips up and down slowly. He grunted as his fat cock throbbed in my throat as he shot. I looked at him and thanked as I'd wanted to learn how to suck cock and was thrilled he taught me."

"He then told me, 'Now I'll teach you how to take it up your ass.'" He slowly fucked my ass on my back with my legs over his shoulders. We locked eyes as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me. He told me, 'Mike, flex your ass muscle.' I did, he grunted and shot. I drank his condom semen, then he throat fucked me. I took his ass and throat after. We did this often. He was bisexual, too. We didn't need to restrain our groaning and grunted as all the men there were bisexual in casual relationships with their roommates. You?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers