Tales of a Cock Slave #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw one for me. "Holy shit! My four favorite London studs wearing kilts with smiles on your faces and fat cocks tenting your kilts showing your fat balls. All waiting for my throat. Sunil, you're first. I'll edge you all, then you can figure out who will edge me."

Sunil said, "What? me of course!"

I undressed, put on my kilt, flipped up Sunil's kilt and, looking up into his big, brown eyes, licked the inside of his thighs. He sighed, "Fuck." I sucked one ball into my mouth, then the other.

Johnny said in his South London accent, "Fuck, Mike is sucking Sunil's fat, brown balls." I licked up the underside of his cock and went all the way down on him. He flipped his kilt back over my head.

"Mike, go very, very slowly. You know what to do when I tell you to lick it." I bobbed up and down his cock, no flexing or suction for five minutes.

Johnny said, "Fuck, look at Mike's head bobbing up and down Sunil's cock under his kilt. I'm next!"

Sunil commanded, "Lick it!" I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock and took his smooth cockhead in my mouth. I stroked his foreskin as I licked around his cockhead under his foreskin. I licked his piss slit. He grunted, "Fuck!" as his fat cock throbbed in my hand and he filled my mouth with his warm, Indian semen. I pulled off and came out from under his kilt with his semen still in my mouth. I kissed him. He opened his mouth and I spit his semen in his mouth.

Johnny said, "Fuck, Sunil is eating is own semen!" Sunil swallowed it and licked his lips. As I edged Johnny, he groaned and groaned, "Uh, such a hot, tight throat. I'm going to miss it. Keep working my fat cock, Mike." I edged him for five minutes, pulled up with his at, smooth cockhead in my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around his thick veiny cock, licked around it, then his piss slit. He grunted as he filled my mouth with his hot, South London seed. "Fuck, Tighty Mikey, swallow all my seed!" I did the same thing to the Irish and Scottish studs, spitting their own semen in their mouths.

As I was edging Rich, Johnny said, "Fuck, so hot to watch Mike's head bob up and down Rich's cock. Sunil, get under my kilt and suck my cock." Just as Rich grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, Scottish seed, I heard Johnny grunt and say, "Fuck, Sunil, swallow my seed!"

Sunil edged me under my kilt. It was so hot watching him bob up and down my cock under my kilt. I pulled his head up so my cockhead was in his mouth. "Lick it, Sunil, and I'll feed you." He did, I grunted and filled his mouth with my semen. He came off me, put his lips to mine, opened his mouth and spit my semen in my mouth. I swallowed and we French kissed for a minute, getting us both hard again. Rich and Declan sucked us all off under our kilts, us shooting in their hot mouths.

"Men, kilts off. Sunil, throat fuck me hard."

"Really?"

"Yes, this may be our last night together." I dropped to my knees, looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. He smiled and winked at me, put his palms on the sides of my head and fingers behind it and slammed his cock down my throat. He rubbed my temples with his thumbs. He sighed as all fat ten inches slid down. He rabbit-fucked my throat hard. I didn't flex.

After three wonderful minutes, he throbbed another hot load of Indian semen into my belly. He pulled out, dropped to his knees and I stood up. Locking eyes with him, I throat fucked him really, really slowly groaning as his tight, hot throat massaged my cock. I pulled out. "Lick it." He licked my piss slit and I filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed, licked his lips and smiled up at me.

I got on all fours in front of the full-length mirror. Starting with Sunil, each stud fucked my ass as we looked into each other's eyes. Sunil got on his back and swallowed the semen they fucked out of me. All went very slow while the other men watched. They kept their condom semen in a glass.

I fucked Sunil's tight ass. I drank all the semen and asked Johnny to throat fuck me hard. He put his hands on the sides of my head and slammed his cock in and out of my throat. He held me all the way down on him, my nose in his fragrant ginger pubes and chin in his fat, warm balls. I flexed, he grunted, "Fuck! Swallow my seed!" as his cock throbbed in my throat and he fed me.

Rich and Declan throat fucked me just as hard, but shot in my mouth. I swallowed it all. We ended the night smoking pot on their terrace, then ass and throat fucking each other. As our flight to Prague was not until 3:00 in the afternoon the next day, I stayed the night. We had more hot sex in the morning before I went to my friend's apartment to pack, then picked up my other friend to head to Heathrow for our flight to Prague.

I got Sunil's phone number as I planned to come to London more often. A year later, he texted me to tell me he and Richard had gotten married and Declan married a good friend of his who looks just like him, Sahil. "Congratulations. Fuck, see, you are so hot they broke up so they can both have a hot Indian man as a husband and all four of you can have sex together. I'd love to watch in a mirror as all four of you fuck my ass from behind."

In Prague, Krakow and Budapest, I made many new hot, hung, uncut "friends" keeping my throat and ass well exercised.

A month later Abdo called, telling me he and his boyfriend, Asim, were staying in a hotel in Times Square. We got together several times that week.

It was amazing getting spit roasted by those two thick uncut twelve-inch black cocks as they French kissed. As he said, "That's sixty-one centimeters of big, black cocks up your ass and down your throat!"

I watched as he fucked Asim, then Asim fucked him. He throat fucked Asim, then Asim throat fucked him. I could see they were truly in love. He asked if I wanted to take a nap with them and service their cocks while they slept, winking at me.

I said, "Yes, I can't get enough of you two's hot, sweet semen!" I slept between them, them sandwiching in between them. Their cocks got hard at night, one up my back, the other up my abs. I stroked each and ate their still-huge loads of hot, sweet semen.

He traveled to New York once a month. We got together about ten times. He always wanted me to stay and take a nap with him spooning my back. They always let me fuck them, feed them my condom semen and throat fucking that down into their bellies. We always ended our hot sessions with me edging them. Then, one or the other edged me.

They both were really nice. We enjoyed having sex. Sometimes letting me fuck his ass and throat. After, have great conversations over beers and a good dinner.

Six months later, I traveled to London. I stayed in my favorite hotel around the corner from my favorite Welsh bar. I walked in and saw myself at the bar. I introduced myself. "I'm Mike Roberts."

"I'm Mike Davies, too. Are you American?"

"Welsh American, Dutch on my mother's side, hence my hazel eyes."

"I'm Welsh, but have Dutch heritage on my mother's side, too."

"Want to come up to my room to play?"

"Yes, it will be like having sex with myself." On the way to my room, he said, "I totally didn't expect to meet a hot man and go back to his hotel room with him." When we got to my room, we undressed. We were exact twins. We French kissed, falling over on the bed. We licked all over each other. We ended up 69'ing, feeding each other. I got on all fours in front of the mirror.

Mike got behind me, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He put on a condom, lube his cock and my ass. He put his hands on my hips and slammed his cock up my ass. "Fuck, it is like getting fucked by myself. Fuck me slowly so we enjoy it for as long as possible!" We locked eyes as he flexed and rolled his narrow hips, slowly sliding his fat cock in and out of my ass.

After five wonderful minutes, I flexed my ass muscles. Mike grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass. "Fuck, so glad you invited me to your room. I really needed some hot sex. It's even hotter with a man who looks exactly like me." I got on my back on the bed, head over the edge, mouth open and tongue out. He fed me his condom semen and, again, rolled and flexed his hips slowly sliding his cock in and out of my throat.

I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his cock as he slammed it in and out past my tonsils. After five minutes he said, "Fuck, I need to feed you." I flexed, he grunted, pulled out and shot in my mouth. I swallowed it all before he pulled out.

"Hot, sweet semen. On all fours, please."

I slowly fucked him from behind, then his throat on his back. We showered together, dressed and went out for drinks and dinner. We went back to my room and had hot sex for another hour. After, sitting on the bed smoking joints, I asked him about himself.

"I grew up on a farm in central Wales. My mother and father met while backpacking through Europe. I have an older brother and two younger sisters. We had a very good life. I moved to London to go to college, but could not afford it. I started modeling and made good money. I plan to get a degree in business. You?"

"I grew up very wealthy. I went to university and graduate school. I'm in London on personal business."

"You could be a model."

"I know, but don't have to be."

"Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I have a hot wife and three children. You?"

"Me, too. I have had sex with many women. I live with my girlfriend, Leslie"

"Hmm. My wife's name is Leslie. Who was the first man you got together with, had sex with?"

"A man who worked on our farm. He was one year older than me. He very hot, my height, ripped, thick black wavy hair and brown eyes so dark they almost looked black. We were working in the barn and he asked if he could suck my cock, then me his. He got down, undid my pants, pulled them and my underwear down and gave me a very hot blowjob. I'd been sucked by girls, but his hot throat felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. I fed him then dropped to my knees."

"I told him I'd never sucked cock. He pulled down his pants and underwear revealing a fat, ten-inch uncut cock. He told me to open my mouth and he'd slowly push my head down on him. I did. He slowly, slowly slid his cock down my throat."

"He put his hands on the sides of my head and slowly slid it in and out. We locked eyes. He winked at me, pulled my head off him so his cockhead was in my mouth. He told me to lick it. I did and he filled my mouth with his warm, salty semen. It felt amazing, his fat cock stretching my throat."

"I'd tasted my own semen, but not another man's. He invited me to the room where he stayed in the village. We arrived and undressed. He was very hot and impressed I was too. He got on his back on his bed and lifted his legs. He told me to eat his ass, then stand up, put on a condom, lube my cock and his ass and slide my cock up his ass. I had never tasted man ass.

When I slid my cock up his ass, looking down into his eyes, it felt amazing. We both groaned. I put his legs over my shoulders and, locking eyes with him, slowly fucked his ass. He squeezed my cock with his asshole. I grunted and shot into my condom. He told me to pull out. He turned around with his head over the end of the bed with his mouth open."

"I knew to pour my semen in his mouth, then slide my cock down his throat. I slowly fucked his hot throat and shot into his belly. He did the same thing to me. We did this twice a week. I still had sex with my girlfriend, who told me I was a much better lover. Who was your first?"

"A hot Welsh man who sounds like the man you first were with, Thomas Jones. We were roommates at boarding school in Switzerland. We went out to a bar for beers and smoked pot on the way back to our room. We undressed for bed. He sat down on his bed, spread his legs, stroked his cock hard and told me to suck it."

"I told him I'd never done that. He told me to get on my knees and open my mouth over his cock. He put his hands on the sides of my head and slowly pushed my head all the way down on his fat ten."

"As soon as he thought I was good with it, he aggressively bobbed my head up and down his cock. He held it all the way down on his cock, bucked his hips and grunted loudly as his fat cock throbbed in my throat as he fed me. He told me he was going to teach me how to get fucked and to get on my back on the bed, legs up. He stood, put a condom on his cock, lubed it and fingered lube up my ass.

"He put his hands on the bed on either side of my chest. He smiled down at me and slammed his cock up my ass and pounded me hard. I told him, 'Thomas, go slower, be more patient. It will feel better for both of us to feel every inch of your fat cock sliding in and out of my throat and ass. Try it.' He slowed down. I sighed loudly.

"He agreed, 'Fuck, it does feel better. I've never stopped to think going slow would be hotter. It is, I love feeling my fat cock slide in and out of your tight ass. He slowly fucked me. After five wonderful minutes, I flexed my ass muscles. He cried out, 'Fuck, keep massaging my cock like that and I'll fill you up.'"

"I flexed and grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass. He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the end of the bed. He fed me his hot seed and, putting his hands on the sides of my head, slowly fucked my throat. 'Fuck, Mike, this does feel better. I can see my cockhead sliding in and out of your hot throat.'"

"I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his cock through my neck. After five wonderful minutes of him groaning and groaning, he pulled out with his hot cockhead in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his cock and licked around his cockhead. He grunted, 'Fuck, Mike, swallow my semen!" as he filled my mouth. I swallowed it. He leaned over and sucked a load out of me. From then on, we had hot, slow sex together every night."

"I have friends here, two couples who also look like twins. Want to play with them."

"Yes."

I called Sunil and he invited us over to play with him and Richard, Declan and Sahil. When we arrived, Sunil commented, "Fuck, twins."

Mike, seeing Sunil and Sahil, said, "Fuck, hot brown men. I have a thing for them. Growing up in central Wales, there are no brown men. I learned to love them here in London." Sunil, Sahil and I got on all fours in front of a mirror. Richard, Declan and Mike took our asses and fucked us very slowly. We all groaned and groaned looking at each other in the mirror.

After they shot up our asses, we got on our back on the bed. Each fed us their condom semen, then slowly, slowly throat fucked us. After they fed us, each leaned over and sucked our cocks.

They got on all fours. We put our hands on their hips and, rolling and flexing our hips, fucked their tight asses slowly. We all groaned and groaned for five minutes. Mike flexed his tight ass. I grunted and slid my cock all the way in him and grunted my semen up his ass into my condom. The other two grunted and filled up their men.

They got on their backs on the bed, mouths open. We poured our condom semen down their throats and throat fucked them slowly with our hands on the sides of their heads and their hands on their throats rubbing our cocks as we slid them in and out. I pulled out and filled Mike's hot mouth with my seed. Rich and Declan did the same thing to their hot husbands. We rested on the bed drinking whiskey and smoking joints.

Mike and I left and spent the night in my room. We sucked each other off as our nightcaps and fell asleep in each other's arms. We went out to breakfast the next morning. He went to class, I went shopping and to the National Gallery. We agreed to meet at the Welsh bar, then have fun in my room, then go to Rich's and Declan's loft for more fun.

After hot sex at their loft, we all went to the gay dance club. We checked our clothes and danced for thirty minutes. Rich and Declan danced together upsetting Sunil and Sahil. Mike and I asked them to dance. We rubbed against each other getting hot, sweaty and hard. Mike and I sucked them off, then we had beers at the bar.

I said to Mike, "I think Sunil and Sahil are free tonight. Want to take them back to my suite?"

"Yes."

I asked Sunil. "Fuck, yeah. Seems our husbands are more interested in each other than us. It will be like twins fucking each other with the bonus that we aren't brothers. Let's finish our beers then hit the showers and leave."

We went to my hotel room. Mike and I got on all fours on the floor in front of the mirror. Sunil got behind me and Sahil got behind Mike. They licked our assholes, squeezed our balls, put on condoms, lubed their cock and our asses and slowly slid their cocks up our asses. We all groaned, "Mmmmmmm," over and over as they slid their cocks in and out of us.

Mike and I locked eyes in the mirror. After five minutes, I winked at him. We both flexed. Sunil and Sahil grunted as their fat cocks throbbed their seed up our asses in their condoms. They pulled out, making us all groan again.

We got on our backs on the bed, heads over the end. They poured their semen down our throats. We swallowed, bent our heads back and opened our mouths wide. I got hard watching Sunil's cock and fat balls approach my face as he slid it down my throat. I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his cock as he slowly rolled and flexed his hips. I flexed. Sunil said, "Fuck, Mike, keep doing that to my cock and I'll feed you. Sahil said the same thing to Mike.

Sunil pulled out with his cockhead in my mouth. I wrapped a hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked his cockhead. He grunted as I heard Sahil grunt, them feeding us again. After, Mike and I slowly fucked their asses on all fours, all of us looking at each other in the mirror. After we shot into our condoms, we slowly fucked their hot throats, feeding them. We showered and went to bed.

Before we fell asleep, Sunil whispered in my ear, "Fuck, wasn't expecting there to be two of you." In the morning, we had breakfast before I caught my flight home.

The next time I was in London, I texted Mike to meet me at our Welsh bar. We had a beer, then went to my room where we slowly, gently fucked each other's asses and throats. I asked him, "Is your girlfriend hot?"

"Yes, very."

"Does she suck your cock? Do you eat her out and make her cum?"

"Yes and yes. And, yes, we'd love to do a threesome." The next evening, we met at a restaurant in the neighborhood. Leslie was beautiful. We went to my room where we smoked pot. She got on all fours and Mike took her from behind while I fucked her throat. After, I got on my back. Mike fed me his condom semen. I put on a condom. Leslie sat on my cock while she sucked Mike's cock.

After, I asked her what she wanted. To see you on all fours in front of that mirror while he fucks your ass. It will be like watching my husband fuck himself. Mike fucked my ass slowly. After five minutes, I flexed. He grunted, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed and he filled his condom.

He stood up. I pulled off his condom and drank his seed. I went down on him and slowly, slowly sucked his cock. He pulled out with his cockhead in my mouth. I stroked his cock and licked his cockhead. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, Welsh semen. I swallowed it all.

Mike got on all fours and I did the same thing to him. I made us Manhattans. We drank them and smoked pot on the bed. We fell asleep with her between us. We did this, visiting Rich and Declan's loft and went to the sex club every time I visited London.

One evening, in bed, Mike told me they married. I asked what wedding gift could I give them. "Make love to her, then me." I took them out to dinner at a dinner club I belonged to, then for drinks at the bar in my hotel. We went up to my room. Mike got on his back first. Leslie watched lovingly as I slowly fucked his hot ass. It was hot seeing what I look like when a hot man is fucking me.