Tales of a Cock Slave #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very hot story. A childhood friend. We got drunk at a Pub. At the bar, he rubbed my crotch and whispered in my ear, 'I have wanted for years to have this down my throat and up my ass.'"

"'I responded, 'Yes, I've wanted your throat and ass wrapped around my cock, then for you to get your cock wet with my ass and throat. Let's hit the bathroom.' We went to the bathroom where I let him suck me off, then fuck his ass. I fed him my condom seed before I throat fucked him hard. I let him fuck my ass then throat with his fat eleven-inch uncut cock."

"The whole thing was very hot. No one knew. It was cool having a hot man on the side in addition to all the women I hooked up with. We did it as often as possible until I moved to London to complete my apprenticeship. By the way, one of my site managers, Sahil, sounds like your Sunil. He's gay, so won't want to play with Lauren. Should I invite him over? If so, we'll have sex up here."

"Yes." He called Sahil and told him he found a hot, new playmate. We agreed to meet at the pub in fifteen minutes.

At 8:00 pm, we met Sahil at the pub. He was stunningly handsome like Sunil. After a beer, we walked to Johnny's loft and went up to the roof. He undressed. Johnny was right, Sunil looked exactly like Sahil which brought back fond memories of us groaning, moaning and grunting as were were having hot sex together in our dorm room. I got rock hard. Johnny and I undressed. Sunil smiled seeing our bodies and cocks. Both got rock hard. I asked them to sit on the chairs, spread their legs and relax.

I started with Sunil. I stroked his fat, hard cock, sucked one ball then the other. Locking eyes, I licked up the underside of his cock, then licked the precum off his cock head. He sighed and said, "Fuck, Mike, such a hot mouth and tongue. You look and give head like my roommate at boarding school in Switzerland, Marc. I hope your ass is as hot as his."

I edged him for over five minutes, with him loudly groaning. I went all the way down on him, flexed making him grunt, buck his hips up as he fed me his hot Indian seed. He leaned over and kissed me.

I did the same thing to Johnny. I got on all fours. Sunil took my ass first. We both groaned and groaned as he slid his fat cock in and out of my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. He had his hands on my hips, rubbing my lower back with his thumbs. "Fuck, Mike, your ass is as hot as his, get ready!" At that point, Johnny slid his cock down my throat, with his hands on the sides of my head.

Sunil slid it all the way up my ass one more time, grunted "Uh!" with every throb of his fat cock as he filled his condom. He fed me his condom semen and fucked my throat as Johnny fucked my ass. They fucked my holes gently in rhythm. We spit roasted each other until each had each's holes. After, we sat naked smoking pot. Sunil invited us to a gay dance and sex club nearby. We went.

It was in a large loft. There was great music and lighting. Over a hundred hot, hung, uncut men were wildly dancing to the loud music, all rock hard, some fucking and sucking each other on the dance floor. I sucked both Johnny and Sunil, then Sunil fucked my ass as I sucked Johnny again. Johnny lubed my ass, then fucked me in front of all those hot men.

We hit the bar for beers, then back to the sex club. We each got in slings and submitted as all those hot studs fucked our asses. There was a lot of groaning, then grunting as those studs' fat cocks throbbed up our asses. They saved their hot condom semen in a pint glass.

One stud tilted us back, poured half the semen in Johnny's mouth, the other half in mine. All the studs throat fucked both of us. We three got on platforms and got spit roasted repeatedly so each stud had both our asses and throats. After, Johnny went home. Sunil and I hit the pub for a beer before Sunil went home and I went back to my friend's apartment.

Sunil asked, "Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I have a very hot girlfriend who knows I have safe sex with men. She says having had cocks up my ass and down my throat meant I understood how women feel during sex."

"If you were gay, you'd be my man. Where did you learn how to suck cock and get fucked?"

"Interestingly, at boarding school in Wales with hot, rich Indian man, Sahil, who looked exactly like you - body, cock and face and was a very gentle lover. If I were gay and lived in London, I'd definitely be your man."

"Fuck, that's hot. Let's hit the bathroom." We went down to the bathroom and undressed. I leaned over with my hands on the sink console with my legs spread. He got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked around my asshole, then stuck his tongue in it. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and, locking eyes with me, slid his cock up my ass making both of us groan loudly. He flexed and rolled his narrow hips slowly fucking my ass.

I flexed, he grunted and, as his huge cock throbbed up my ass, cried out, "Fuck, Mike, you have a very talented ass. Sahil taught you well. Lucky me!" I got on my knees, he fed me his semen, then slid that cock down my throat. He put one hand on the back of my head and another under my chin and slowly slid it in and out, stretching my tonsils. "I feel feel my fat cock sliding in and our of your hot, tight throat. Flex and I'll feed you again." I flexed, he grunted and shot.

He leaned over on the sink console and did the same thing he did to me. We groaned and groaned very loudly. When we left the bathroom, a very hot, tall, furry, red haired, green eyed, muscular working-class looking man were waiting outside with a knowing smile rubbing the huge bulge down his right thigh. Sahil noticed and said, "Have fun!" and left. I stayed to for another beer.

The man came up to me and whispered in my ear in a thick Scottish accent, "My name is Richard. Everyone calls me Rich. I heard you and your hot boyfriend in there. Sounded very hot. I have a thick twelve-inch uncut cock that needs immediate attention. My friends and I worked hard all day today and would love to end it with getting our fat cocks wet up a hot ass and down a hot throat." He pointed to all the men at the bar, all hot and muscular like him.

"Fuck, I'm your man. I love to get bukakke'd. Can we start out that way?"

"Yes, we'd love to look down into your pretty eyes as we stroke our seed on your handsome face. Go into the bathroom, get undressed, on your knees, eyes closed. I'll bring in my friends, we'll undress and coat you." I did and waited excitedly for the party to begin. My cock got rock hard. I heard them come in and undress. "Open your eyes, cocksucker."

They were all very hot, muscular and handsome. Rich really did have a thick twelver, the others were tens and elevens. They stood around me looking hungrily down at me as they stroked their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks. One by one, they stepped up, grunted and shot huge loads on my face. By the end, I was covered in warm semen. Rich wiped it all in my mouth with his cockhead. "Open wide, cocksucker."

They each put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly throat fucked me. I didn't flex as I wanted it to last as long as possible. When they wanted to feed me, they pushed my head all the way down on them. I flexed, they grunted as their fat cocks throbbed deep down my throat. Rich said, "Fuck, you are one hot cocksucker. Bend over with your hands on the sink console and spread your legs."

I did as he instructed and watched as each hot stud fingered lube into my asshole, slid their cocks up my ass and rabbit-fuck me hard, their low-hanging balls slapping loudly against my ass and thighs. I did not flex. We all groaned, "Hmmmmm," the entire time. Some slapped my ass cheeks. All loudly grunted and cried out, "Fuck, hot ass!" as they shot.

I noticed they all kept their full condoms. Rich went last going very, very slowly, us locking eyes in the mirror. He had his big hands on my hips. He smiled at me, slapped my ass cheeks, slammed his fat twelver all the way up my ass, grunted and throbbed a huge load of semen into his condom.

I dropped to my knees, bent my head back and stuck out my tongue. Rich went first, pouring his hot semen down my throat, then throat fucked me hard. Each did that, feeding me a lot more semen. We ended with them bukakke'ing me again shooting their semen in the back of my mouth. I felt every warm drop slide down my throat. Rich asked them all to leave.

"Lucky me to find a hot, hung and uncut man who can handle huge cocks up his ass and down his throat. Take my ass." Rich put his hands on the console and spread his legs. I got down, spread open his firm, hairless ass cheeks and licked around his pink asshole before sticking my tongue all the way up it. "Fuck me." I put my hands on his muscular shoulders looking into the mirror hardly believing I was fucking such a hot, hung stud. We both groaned and groaned.

He flexed. I grunted and shot up his hot, tight ass in my condom. He dropped to his knees. I fed him my condom semen before throat fucking more into his belly. "Fuck, you are a hot cock master, too. Want to spend the night with me and my Irish boyfriend, Declan? We are like twins even though Scottish."

I answered, "Fuck yes, if he is as hot as you. Do you have a kilt?"

"Yes, why?"

"I know you don't wear underwear under them. I'd love to suck you off under your kilt."

"Fuck, Declan has one, too. I'd love to watch your head bob up and down our cocks under our kilts. Follow me." We walked three blocks to another loft building. We walked up two flights of stairs. He unlocked and slid the door aside. Declan was waiting, standing in the entry way naked with his dripping fat, uncut twelve-inch uncut cock sticking straight out of his fiery pubes with a huge smile on his gorgeous face.

I followed them to their bedroom, where Rich and I undressed. I got on all fours. Declan took my ass after lubing it and fingering my prostate while Rick took my throat. I could hear them French kissing as they slid all two feet of thick cock in and out of my throat and ass.

I didn't flex. After five glorious minutes, they both grunted as Declan's python throbbed up my ass filling me with their semen as Rich shot down my throat. I shot on the floor. They pulled out. Declan commanded, "Lick your semen off our floor." Looking up at them, I licked it all up, licked my lips and smiled.

Rich swallowed Declan's semen, put on a condom, lubed his cock and my ass and shoved it all the way up my ass as Declan slammed his cock down my throat. They pounded me so hard I could hear their fat, low-hanging balls slap against my ass and chin. They slapped my ass and face cheeks. I flexed, they grunted and we all three shot. I licked my semen off the floor again.

"Hot studs, put on your kilts and sit on the bed, put your arms back, spread your legs and relax. I edged each for ten minutes under their kilts, pulling up so their cock heads were in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around them under their foreskins. They both grunted and cried, "Fuck!" as they filled my mouth with their semen.

As Declan grunted his semen down my throat, he said, "Fuck, it was so hot watching your head bob up and down my cock under my kilt. I've always wanted a hot cocksucker to do that."

Rich got on all fours, still wearing just his kilt. We spit roasted him with me lifting his kilt and taking his ass. Declan fed him my condom semen then his ass.

We went really slowly, me rubbing Rich's shoulders and Declan his lower back. We groaned and groaned. We smiled at each other, slid our cocks all the way in his lover and shot. Declan reached under him and caught the semen we fucked out of him in his hand and fed it to me. We spit roasted each other until we had each had the others' asses and throats three time. After, we smoked joints on their bed. Rich asked me, "I'm Scottish, he's Irish. What are you?"

"I'm of Welsh and English descent. Look at us, men from all the countries in Great Britain who just had hot sex together and smoked pot on this bed." I sucked them both off again and we fell fast asleep spooning, naked and sweaty in a room that smelled of sweat, pot and testosterone. In the morning, we repeated the routine. Rich invited me to come that night at 8:00.

I ended the session by getting on my back on the bed, head back, mouth open. I put my hand on my throat as they fucked my throat. I rubbed their cocks and flexed my throat muscles. Both pulled out with their fat, hot cockheads in my mouth. I licked their piss slits and they filled my mouth with their semen.

Later that morning, I toured the British Museum and after grabbed a pint at a pub nearby. A very handsome, tall, fit, black man with a shaved head walked in and sat down next to me. There were other seats available at the bar, so I knew he sat next to me purposely. He looked like Lance Reddick, the actor who plays Charon on "John Wick, Chapter 3: Parabellum".

His trim, muscular body showed through his tight white shirt and jeans which showed a huge bulge down his left thigh. I could see he also had huge feet. He ordered a pint and asked me where I was from.

I told him New York City and that was here taking care of some family business. He smiled, tilted his head to the side and said he was from Sudan and his name was Abdo Deng and that he was here for business for the rest of the week. We chatted a while. He took my hand and rubbed his cock along the inside of his thigh which got longer and harder. I smiled at him and got rock hard.

He looked me in the eyes, almost paralyzing me and said, "I am staying at a hotel around the corner, want to come back with me and suck my thick twelve-inch by six-inch uncut cock and get fucked?"

"Yes, let's go now." He paid the tab and we went up to his nice room and took off our clothes.

His body was amazing. I got rock-hard and dripping again. He smiled when he saw my swimmer's body and thick eight-inch uncut cock and low-hanging balls.

"Nice body and cock. Pleasant surprise. Have you ever had a cock this big down your throat and up your ass?"

"Yes, thick thirteen-inch uncut cocks on other hot black men."

"Great, you should do well. Please come over here in front of this mirror get on your knees, open that mouth wide and watch yourself get throat fucked."

I dropped to my knees and took his cock head in my mouth. I leaned forward. It was clear he understood why I was doing that. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and pushed it all the way down my throat so my nose was in his musky pubes and his fat, low-hanging balls were on my chin, making sure he stood in a place where I could watch out of the sides of my eyes.

He said, "You are a very talented cocksucker. Your throat feels so good wrapped around my cock!" I flexed my throat muscles.

"Fuck, hot man, keep doing that and I'll feed you my semen!" I kept doing it. He groaned loudly. I pulled my head off his cock so his cock head was in my mouth while I stroked his foreskin up and down the other ten inches. He grunted and puffed out my cheeks with the biggest load of semen I'd ever drained out of a man. I chugged it down while his cock head was still in my mouth.

"Fuck, boy. Did my semen taste good? I'm glad you made me shoot in your mouth."

Looking up at his handsome face, I answered, "Yes, it was very, very sweet!" I stroked his foreskin up and down as his cock got rock-hard again.

He told me, "Please get on your back on the bed." He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He spread open my anus and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned loudly. He stood up, looked down and me and smiled. He put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass with his middle finger rubbing my prostate.

We locked eyes as he slid his condomed cock slowly up my ass, me feeling every inch going past my sphincter. I sighed and submitted. It felt amazing. We both groaned loudly.

I flexed my ass muscles as he slid it in and out very slowly. Too quickly for me, he grunted, "Uh!" with every throb of his huge cock as he shot up my ass into his condom. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Good boy. A great cocksucker who loved having my huge black Sudanese python pounding your tight, white ass. Let's see how much semen I have for you!"

I dropped to my knees and pulled the condom off his python. There was a huge load. I bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He poured it all on my tongue. I swallowed every sweet, salty drop, then put my head down and opened my mouth wide.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. We locked eyes as he slowly throat fucked me again as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, his cock throbbed all the way down my throat and shot straight into my stomach.

He pulled his cock out of my throat slowly, again me feeling all thick twelve inches slide out past my tonsils. He pulled me up to my feet, leaned down and French kissed me for about thirty seconds, getting me hard, and said, "Thank you, thank you. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone like you who can take my huge cock down their throat, let alone up their ass, and enjoy it. He got on his knees and sucked my cock. I was truly stunned that such a hot, hung stud would do that. I grunted and shot down his throat.

He stood up and said, "I'm tired and am going to take a nap. Would you like to stay?"

"Yes, after I fuck your ass." He smiled and got on his back with his legs up. I dropped to my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his tight, pink, tasty asshole. He groaned. I stood up, lubed and fingered his prostate, then put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down as I slid my cock up his ass. I slowly fucked his tight hole as we locked eyes. He flexed, I grunted and shot. I fed him my semen and throat fucked him.

We stayed undressed and spooned under the covers with him behind me. It felt great to have his warm body literally wrapped around me. During the nap, his cock got hard between my thighs. I squeezed my thighs together, milking another huge load out of him which I caught in my hand and licked it up and swallowed it and fell back asleep.

After we got up, he fucked my ass again, fed me the semen from his condom, then throat fucked me. After, he said, "I could fuck your hot ass and throat all day, but I have to get back to work. Thank you for staying and servicing my cock while we were napping (big smile). "I'll be here tomorrow and the next day. Want to come over?"

"Yes, what time?"

"Same time." He said, "I often travel to New York on business, may I have your phone number. I'll definitely call you when I am in town. I'd love to do this again!"

I answered, rubbing his cock, "I'd love that, too," and gave him my phone number.

He French kissed me and said, "I have to go to a meeting. I'm sure it will be boring, so I'm going to daydream about my cock up your ass and down your throat! There is bottled water in the bathroom. Get dressed, clean up, have some water before you leave. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again!"

"Me, too!" He smiled and I rubbed his cock again.

I walked around the city in a daze, simply not believing that I just got throat and ass fucked by a twelve-inch uncut python on a hot African man! I went to another pub. I was still so horny I jerked off in my hand in the bathroom and ate it.

We hooked up in his room the next day and the following day. He sucked me off and let me fuck him. He was a great, generous lover. It was hot having a hot, hung black Cock Master during the day and a hot, hung Indian man, Englishman, his wife to play with at night.

That evening, I went to Rich and Declan's loft. I walked into the living room. Sunil, Johnny, Rich and Declan were sitting on the couch wearing only kilts, legs spread with huge smiles on their handsome faces and their huge cocks tenting their kilts showing their fat balls.