Tales of a Cock Slave #21

Story Info
Fun serving hot, hung men in a hotel room wearing a mask.
2.2k words
3.93
3.8k
3

Part 21 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was in Chicago working on a contract project for a graduate school classmate. One evening, having a drink at the bar in the hotel where I was staying, I saw a seriously hot guy across the bar.

He was my height (6'), lean and muscular, with trimmed brown hair, blue eyes, geeky glasses, in a tight Henley with two buttons opened showing a nice chest and sleeves rolled up showing his muscular arms, working at a laptop who looked like Ryan Eggold who played Tom Keen in Netflix's from "The Black List".

We exchanged knowing glances several times. When he left, he walked past me, brushed his shoulder against my back slightly. I turned around and watched him walk away.

He turned to me, rubbed his crotch, clearly wanting me to know he had nice bulge in his tight shorts and a tight ass. When he got to the other side of the bar, he looked back at me and smiled clearly knowing I was checking out his body, ass, big bulge and large feet.

When I got back to my room, a man pinged me on Scruff asking me how many cocks I've sucked in a group. His profile said he was 6', 175, with a thick nine inch uncut cock. I could see he was traveling by the plane on his profile page.

I messaged him "Many."

"Have you ever done it with a mask on, sucked numerous anonymous cocks?"

"No but would love to."

"I can arrange that for later this evening. Do you have any requests?

"I prefer they be at least nine inches, uncut, aggressive and of all races and ages."

"I can definitely arrange that for later this evening.

Two hours later, he messaged, "At 8:00, please come to room 213, the door will be open. Come in, undress and put the mask on that I've left on the bed, get on your knees with your mouth open."

I went to his room, undressed and put on the mask that did not have eye holes, but a large mouth hole. I got rock hard sitting there waiting for all those men to use my throat and, hopefully, my ass.

Within a minute, I heard the bathroom door open and men coming out. I heard one say, "Wow, what a fucking hot Cock Slave! Hung and uncut, too." I didn't bother trying to could how many men put their hands on the back of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat that evening.

They were all aggressive or super aggressive, cut and uncut and white, black and Latino (I could tell from their taste). When they were done and the other guys left, he pulled the mask off me, put his fingers on the sides of my face and tapped his thumbs on my lips indicating I should open my mouth.

I looked up and saw that it was the hot man from the bar. "I wanted to fuck your throat hard the moment I saw you. I have condoms and lube and after I'm done with your throat, I'm going to fuck your ass hard."

"As those men were fucking me, I hoped it was you hosting."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He put his hands on the sides of my head and shoved his cock all the way down my throat and rabbit-fucked me aggressively. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, I felt every spurt of his hot semen shoot down my throat as he grunted with each throb, "Fuck! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

I got on my back on his bed and lifted up my legs. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and flicker licked my anus with the tip of his tongue, then licked it with the top of his tongue. He stuck his tongue up my ass as I groaned loudly. He stood up, put lube on my ass and fingered my prostate making me groan more.

Looking down at me with his beautiful blue eyes he pushed my legs apart giving him full access to my asshole. He slid his cock all the way up my ass, leaned over me with his mouth near mine and rabbit-fucked me really, really hard.

I shook my head back and forth and groaned loudly while I flexed my ass muscles. He said, "Fuck, please keep doing that!" He groaned then grunted loudly as he shoved his cock all the way up my ass, held it up there and grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." with throb of his fat cock up my ass and every spurt of his semen shooting into his condom. He leaned over, kissed my lips and said, "Great job! On your knees and shins, back against the bed, head bent back over, mouth open wide."

He poured his sweet semen on my tongue so I could taste it. I swallowed it, put my head down and opened my mouth wide. He rabbit-fucked my throat with one of his hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin as I flexed my throat muscles, us locking eyes. He pulled out so his hot cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked it as I twirled my tongue around his cock head under his foreskin.

He cried out "Fuck! I want to feel that hot tongue licking my ass," and shot a huge load of very sweet semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all so none would drip out as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. After he caught his breathe, he said, "I could fuck your throat and ass all night. You have a truly gifted ass and throat."

I answered, "Thank you for setting it up and ending with me being able to look up at you while you throat and ass fucked me. Now it's time for you to feel me lick your asshole and fuck it." He smiled, got on his back, lifted his legs and, putting his hands behind his knees, pulled them down giving me full access to his hot ass. I got on my knees, licked his asshole. I spread his ass cheeks and stuck my tongue in his ass. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his tight ass. I leaned over with my hands on the bed, looked him in the eyes, slowly fucked his tight ass. I rolled my hips and he flexed his ass muscles. I smiled, kissed him and grunted as my cock throbbed up his ass filling my condom with my Welsh American semen.

I pulled out. He turned around with his head over the end of the bed. I poured my semen in his mouth. He swallowed, smiled, licked his lips, put his head back with his mouth wide open.

I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat and rubbed my cock through is neck as I slowly throat fucked him. He flexed. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth. He licked my cock head. I grunted and filled his hot mouth with more of my semen. He swallowed. He stood up. We kissed.

"I'm sure I can get even more guys next time once I tell them how amazing it will be. What is the biggest cock you can handle?"

I replied, "Thirteen inches."

He looked at me with awe and said, "I'll try, but not sure there are many of those out there, but I'll try for ten and eleven inch uncut cocks."

I answered, with a big smile, rubbing his cock, "Quantity is always better than quality!"

He laughed and said, "Just the answer I would expect from a hot Cock Slave. I loved it and definitely want to get more guys together and watch them use your throat and ass. My name is Mike."

"My name is Mike, too." We showered together and sucked each other off under the hot, falling water. I left and went down to the bar. I drank a Manhattan, went up to my room and fell fast asleep.

We did this several times during my stint with that client, but with them gang banging my ass with me on my back, without a mask. They saved all their semen in a glass. Mike poured that semen down my throat.

I submitted as each rabbit-fucked my throat with their fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat, rubbing their cock as they slid it in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. Each man shoved his cock all the way down my throat as his cock throbbed shooting their hot semen down into my belly.

After the men were done with me, they all left. We always ending with Mike fucking my ass hard and pouring the semen in the glass. I got on my knees, he'd pour that semen down my throat, then slowly throat fuck me as I flexed my throat muscles. He always shot in my mouth. "I fucking love seeing your cheeks puff out as I shoot a huge load in your mouth!"

After, he always got on his back on the bed, put his hands behind his knees and lifted them. I got down, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned, "Fuuuuuuck!." I flicker licked his asshole, lubed and fingered it. He groaned.

I stood up, put a condom on and rubbed my cock head up and down his ass crack. I slid my cock up his ass slowly. He flexed his ass. "Fuck, Mike. Hot ass!" He groaned. I rabbit-fucked him rolling my hips. I shoved it all the way up, grunted, and as my cock throbbed, shot up his ass.

I pulled out, he always turned around with his head over the edge of the bed and mouth open wide. Looking down into his handsome face and blue eyes, I poured my semen into his mouth. He swallowed it all, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide.

I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat. I rubbed my cock through his throat as I slowly fucked it. He flexed his throat muscles, I grunted, pulled out with my cock head in his mouth and filled it with my semen.

He swallowed it all, got off the bed. We French kissed, getting us both hard again. We'd 69'd on the bed. After we shot down each other's throats, we laid on his bed panting. I said, "Let's end each session that way. You are very hot."

He answered me, "Yes, we'll end every session that way. I loved servicing your cock. You are very, very hot."

I asked, "Stay the night?"

He stood up, put a hand on the back of my head and pulled my head towards his. He kissed me and said, "Yes, I was going to ask if you wanted to do that. I'm married and love my wife but would love to have a warm body to sleep next to."

"Me, too." We maintained separate rooms but spent many nights together in my room the two nights I was there in Chicago.

As I knew my contracting contract was ending, I told Mike that I'd only be coming out two more weeks. He said, "I'm sorry. I'll line up the kinds of men you really want for next week."

"Thank you."

That last week, on Tuesday night, Mike texted me and invited me to his room at 8:00. I went up, knocked and he answered naked with his cock hard. I entered the room to see ten hot men, all with huge cocks: white, black, Latino and South East Asian (Indian and Pakistani) sitting on the bed, chairs and couches, their huge cocks rock hard, their handsome faces smiling.

Mike said, "They are all eleven inches, uncut and thick. I put an ad on Craig's List. I invited ten studs so they can spit roast us on all fours. Two for our asses, two for our throats, two to get sucked off by the ass fucker, another to get sucked off by the throat fucker and two to suck our cocks. The ass fuckers will put their semen in these two glasses."

I undressed and we got down on all fours. A hot Polish man took my throat as a hot Indian man took my ass. A black man took Mike's mouth and Latino took his ass. The other four straddled us and throat fucked our fuckers. Two hot men got on their backs and swallowed out cocks. It was so, so hot. So much groaning. Soon, the room smelled of sweat and semen.

We switched off so that every one of the ten studs had both Mike's and my asses and throats. Mike stayed the night. Before we went to sleep, we 69'd swallowing our huge loads. We sat on the bed naked. I pulled out two joints and we smoked them and fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning we fucked each other's asses and throats.

After that contract ended, I took a job at an agency located in Hell's Kitchen in New York City. We hooked up in his hotel room when he traveled to New York for work.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers