Tales of a Cock Slave #22

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut men in masks at a NYC hotel.
3.1k words
3.69
5.6k
1

Part 22 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was at my favorite Irish pub after an uneventful day at work when I got a message from a man on Scruff whose profile name was "HungHotelHosting" and was close by. His profile said he was 6', 175, handsome, aggressive and had a thick eleven inch uncut cock and a five-day load.

He messaged, "Hot cocksucker, what is your cocksucker fantasy?"

I responded, "On my knees with hot, hung men in masks taking turns feeding me and coating my face. You wipe all that semen into my mouth and rabbit-fuck it down my throat feeding me more semen. They all fuck my ass on my back, legs up. You save all the condom semen, feed it to me and rabbit-fuck it and more into my belly."

I unlocked. He unlocked. He had a really, really hot body with numerous pictures of his cock, showing his fiery red pubes, and three videos of him: one lying on his back jerking a huge load on his stomach and chest as he grunted loudly several times, one of him fucking a black man's ass him pulling almost all the way out and slamming it back in, and one of him throat fucking a man on his back. I could see his thick cock sliding in and out of his throat. It was very hot.

He messaged, "Your pics are very hot. You are clearly a very talented Cock Slave. If you gave him ninety minutes, I will arrange that." I stopped drinking, read a Kindle book and waited for his message.

As promised, nintety minutes later he messaged, "Come to the Westin at the corner of 8th and 43rd and come up to room 1213, the door will be open. Come in, get undressed, get down on your knees with your hot mouth wide open in the middle of the room."

I walked to the hotel, took the elevator, entered his room, took off my clothes, dropped to my knees in the middle of the room and opened my mouth wide. Out of the bathroom came thirteen men, white, black and Latino all naked, fit, hung, nine to eleven inch uncut cocks, with masks on. I could see by his fiery bush which man was the host. His cock was stunning. I got hard thinking of it sliding in and out of my throat and ass.

They took turns holding the back of my head and under my chin as they rabbit-fucked my throat hard. A couple times, I grabbed two of their cocks and licked them together, them both shooting on my tongue. After they assaulted my throat, they all jerked off on my face and the host wiped all that semen into my mouth with his cock head and rabbit-fucked another load down into my belly.

The host told me to get on my back on the bed and they all held up their cocks and squatted over my face so I could suck their balls and lick their assholes.

They rabbit-fucked my throat hard, grunted and fed me more hot semen. The host told me to get back on my knees and back up against the bed with my head back. They all rabbit-fucked my throat, pushing my head back and shooting more huge loads of their hot semen down my throat.

He commanded, "Cock Slave, on your back, legs up. Men, condom up, lube his ass and fuck him hard, and give me your spent condoms. I'll collect all that semen in a glass and feed it to our little Slave and throat fuck some more down his throat into his belly." They rabbit-fucked my ass hard, pushing my legs down beside my head and slapping my ass cheeks for over an hour. I flexed my ass muscles. We all groaned and groaned.

It was so hot to have these hot men fucking my ass with their masked faces inches from mine. I could hear them breathing as they fucked my ass, then groan and grunt as they shot in the condom up my ass.

The host fell on my chest and whispered in my ear, "Your ass is as tight and hot as your throat. I hope you've enjoyed this."

"I've loved it, every second. Thank you for setting this up. I look forward to looking up into your face as you rabbit-fuck my ass again."

"Cock Slave, on your knees, head back, mouth open wide, tongue out. He poured the semen on my tongue. I felt it all slide down into my belly. I swallowed, looked up at him, licked my lips and smiled at him.

I put my head down, mouth wide open and licked his cock head. He shoved his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked me hard adding more hot semen to the huge amount already in my belly. After, he told me to stay on my knees, close my eyes and for them to get dressed and leave.

After they left, he said, "Open your eyes and look up at me." He was strikingly handsome with bright red hair, freckles and beautiful green eyes. I almost fainted! He slowly rubbed my face with the back of his hand, then tapped my lips with his thumb, indicating I should open my mouth.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He slapped my tongue with his cock and said, "Get ready to swallow this Irish American python again!"

He shoved his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard holding the back of my head and under my chin. I stroked his cock as I went up and down it, flexing my throat muscles.

I put my hand around his fat, veiny cock just below his cock head and licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He cried out, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed a huge load of hot, sweet Irish American semen in my mouth. I chugged it down before he pulled out.

He commanded, "Get on your back on the bed, legs up!" He got on his knees and used his hands to spread my ass cheeks and licked and ate my ass. I groaned and groaned shaking my head back and forth.

He stood up, put on a condom, put lube on my asshole and fingered it, making me groan loudly and shoved his cock all the way up my ass holding my hips. He flexed his hips, rabbit-fucking my ass while I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned.

He leaned over almost nose-to-nose, looking into my eyes and asked, "Are you loving having my Irish American python cock up your ass?"

"Fuck, yes. I love it. Fuck me harder, please!"

He went wild, rabbit-fucking me so hard he pushed me forward. I continued groaning, shaking my head back and forth and flexing my ass muscles repeatedly. I heard him breathe louder and grunted loudly, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with every throb of his fat cock as he shot up my ass. I felt every spurt of his semen shoot into his condom.

Keeping his cock up my ass, he leaned over, licked the inside of my ear and said, "Wow. Good boy! Such a tight and talented ass. You really know how to flex your ass muscles to massage a huge load out of my fat cock up your ass. It felt amazing. I could fuck you all night!"

After he pulled out, I slid off the bed down on my knees, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He squeezed every drop of his huge load of semen down my throat, put his hands on the bed and rabbit-fucked down on my throat. I flexed my throat muscles repeatedly making groan and speed up his assault on my throat. His cock throbbed down my throat shooting big down into my belly.

I got up and told him, "Unquestionably, that was the best sex session I've ever been involved in. Thank you so much." He put his hand on the back of my head, pulled my lips to his and opened his lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We French kissed for about two minutes, with both of us getting hard again.

He got on his knees, opened his mouth. I put one hand on the back of his head and under his chin and slid my fat eight inch uncut cock down his throat and slowly throat fucked him.

I said, "Look up at me. I love looking into your beautiful eyes as I fuck your throat. I can feel my thick cock going in and out of your tight throat. Can you feel it? If so, give me two thumbs up."

He gave me two thumbs up and flexed his throat muscles. I kept fucking his throat, held his face all the way down on my cock, grinding his nose in my pubes with my balls on his chin. I grunted and shot. "Swallow every drop."

I got on my knees and sucked another huge load out of him.

He said, "You are truly amazing. Not at all slutty, just loving what you do. You brought a lot of pleasure to those men. I'd love to do this again if you are interested."

"Yes, yes. I am definitely interested! You're a damn good cocksucker, too. Are you as gifted with your ass as you are with your throat?"

He got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks with my hands and licked his anus. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned.

I stood up, looked down into his handsome face and eyes, put a condom on my cock and rubbed it up and down his ass crack. I slid it in and flexed and rolled my hips slowly, making him feel every inch of my thick cock sliding in and out of his anus. I pulled out and told him to get on his knees with his head bent back, mouth and eyes wide open and his tongue out.

I pulled off my condom and jerked a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed, licked his lips and smiled.

He said, "I guess we're both gifted Cock Slaves. I'd love to do this again. We really enjoyed using the throat and ass fucking a handsome, hung, uncut man. Do you work in the city?"

"Yes, I work about six blocks from here and am totally up for doing this again and again!"

He said, "You've swallowed all my semen, I can't fuck your throat or ass now. You can go. I'll definitely be in touch. My name is John."

"My name is Mike." We kissed and I left. In the bathroom off the lobby, I jerked off to a video of a hot man getting bukkake'd by numerous hung uncut masked men in my hand and ate my own semen.

After I left, he messaged that he's in town often and would like to host other "fuck your throat and ass" parties. He threw five of them, using a special platform so the guys could spit roast me. He invited twenty-five hot, hung, uncut, aggressive men. After each party, I ate his ass, fucked it slowly, fed him my hot condom semen and throat fucked another load down into his belly.

One time, when I showed up at his room, there was a young, hot, hung, uncut man sitting on his bed. Slender swimmer's body, handsome with blue eyes, curly blond hair, dark lashes and brows, high cheekbones and cleft chin.

I looked at John. "We are lovers. That's a thick, eleven inch uncut Polish American cock. Tommy, meet Mike. I brought him here so you can train him how to be a better Cock Slave. I've fucked his ass and throat. He is very talented and loves servicing cock. You'll learn a lot from him. You'll really enjoy him."

I undressed, pointed to his mouth and my cock. He got down on his knees, put his hands on my ass cheeks, opened his mouth and went all the way down on me. He used one hand to stroke my cock as he sucked it, flexing his throat muscles. I groaned and ran my fingers through his soft, curly hair.

He pulled off so my cock head was in his mouth, looked up at me as he licked my cock head under my foreskin. I filled his beautiful mouth with my five-day load of hot, Welsh American semen.

He chugged it down and pulled off. He looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down, kissed his forehead and said, Tommy, "I could learn from you about sucking cock. You are amazing. Let's see how good you are at fucking ass."

I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. Tommy got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned, "Fuck, Tommy, that feels amazing. Fuck me!" He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass, placed his cock head at my asshole.

He put his hands behind my knees, pushed them all the way down beside my head, slid his huge, thick cock up my ass and, rolling his hips as he slowly fucked my ass, looking down into my hazel eyes with his blue eyes.

I flexed my ass muscles, he grunted, made one final hard thrust and grunted. I felt his huge python throb and every spurt of his semen shooting up my ass into his condom.

He pulled out and got on his knees. I sat up on the edge of the bed. He bent his head back and poured his semen into his mouth. He swallowed it, put his head down and went all the way down on my cock.

He edged me like a pro for over five minutes. I hoped it never ended. He looked up at me and flexed his throat muscles. I put my hands on the back of his head, pushed it all the way down so his nose was in my pubes and chin on my balls. I grunted and shot down his hot throat.

I saw his cock was hard. I asked him to sit on the edge of the bed. I edged him for five minutes. When he put his hands on my head, I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted, pushed my head all the way down on his cock as it throbbed and shot his hot semen down into my belly. I asked him to get on his back on the bed with his legs up. I got on my knees, spread his firm ass cheeks and licked his tasty asshole. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. I put my hands behind his knees and slowly fucked his ass rolling my hips rubbing my cock all around in his tight ass, which he was flexing. I leaned over, kissed his pretty lips, grunted and shot up his ass in my condom.

I pulled out. He stood up and pulled my condom off. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back and opened my mouth. He poured my semen down my throat, and throat fucked me slowly, shooting another load down my throat. I swallowed it all.

I stood up and told John, "Tommy has nothing to learn from me. As a matter of fact, I just learned a thing or two about being a better Cock Master from him. You two are truly blessed to have each other.

Tommy blushed, then smiled, and said, "Well, I'd love for you to sit on my cock while John fucks your throat. Then, we'll know for sure that we are all great at what we do." John and I locked eyes and smiled. Tommy got on his back on the bed.

I rolled a condom all the way down on his thick eleven inches, making him groan and flex his hips up, stabbing his huge python all the way down my throat. Tommy groaned.

I pulled off his cock, straddled him and sat all the way down on his thick cock making us both groan loudly. John straddled his lover boy and rubbed his fat cock on my lips. I looked up into his big green eyes, opened my mouth and went all the way down on him.

I flexed my throat and ass muscles, then stroked his foreskin up and down his cock with my hand and licked around his cock head. He grunted, he yelped, "Fuck!" as I felt his fat cock throb in my hand as he filled my mouth with his Irish American semen. I carefully pulled off him, put back my head, while still sitting on Tommy's cock, opened my mouth and gargled John's semen, then swallowed it.

Tommy grunted and shot up my ass. I pulled off, took Tommy's full condom off and got on my knees on the floor. Tommy walked up to me. I poured his hot, sweet Polish American semen down my throat and put my head down and opened my mouth right in front of his cock. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly throat fucked my throat, shooting down into my belly a minute later.

I stood up, kissed him and said, "I could get ass and throat fucked by you two studs forever."

John brought him to town every time he came. Tommy's skills were noticeably better each time he used my holes. The third time I hooked up with them, John told me they'd married. I could tell as they had sex together that they were truly in love. I loved watching them. Neither were the top or bottom. They were equal in their servicing each other.

"I love watching you two hot husbands have hot sex with each other. Sit on the end of the bed, put your hands behind you, spread your legs and relax. John smiled knowingly. I started with Tommy, edging him for ten glorious minutes.

When he wanted to feed me, he put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me all the way down with my nose in his fragrant pubes and chin on his soft, sweet smelling balls. I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles. He smiled down at me, grunted and shot down my throat.

I edged John for another ten minutes. I pulled off with his fat cock head in my mouth and wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock and, looking up into his beautiful green eyes, licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and puff out my cheeks with his sweet, salty Irish American semen.

He stood up, French kissed me and thanked me for their amazing wedding presents.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers