Tales of a Cock Slave #29

Story Info
Fun with hung uncut twins from Dubai at a Chicago hotel.
1.2k words
4.18
4.8k
2

Part 29 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While I was working for a digital innovation business consulting firm, I flew into Chicago the night before the first day of a two-day client workshop. I stayed in a really nice hotel that didn't require a key card to ride up the elevator. I stayed there as it made it easier for men to come up to my room. I was in my room doing the final edits on the presentation for the following day.

When I was almost done, I checked Scruff and Grindr. I saw that I had been messaged on Scruff. His profile picture was very hot, indicating he was from Dubai, had a thick eight inch uncut cock, was a big shooter, and was looking for a hot, hungry playmate with a lot of stamina for some hot, fun sex play.

I unlocked; he unlocked. His photos and videos were mesmerizing. One video showed him standing in front of a mirror jerking a huge load out of his cock onto the mirror, which dripped down it. He got on his knees and licked it all up. That video got me hard. Another video showed his cock sliding in and out of a white man's ass, then him shooting a huge load on his back.

After I sent out the presentation, I invited him to my room. He knocked. I opened the door and he came in, wrapped his arms around me and French kissed me for over a minute. I knew I was in for a great time. He told me his name was Amir and for me to undress him, then undress myself.

I told him my name was Mike. He looked like the Dubai model Paras Chhabra. His body was amazing: short, lean, muscular with a big uncut cock, low-hanging balls, flat abs, firm pecs with perky nipples and a beautiful face with a cleft chin, high cheekbones big dark eyes, long eyelashes, thick brows and longish wavy, glossy black hair. When I undressed, he was clearly impressed by my physique and cock, which was the same size as his and uncut. I was much taller than him, which he thought was hot.

We rimmed each other, then 69'd and swallowed each other's loads. He was very chatty and sarcastic but really enjoyed sex play. He kept teasing me about being a dumb American (in retrospect, I think that was a ploy to loosen me up).

When he was rabbit-fucked my throat with me on my back on the bed, he chided, "Swallow that big, uncut Arab cock, you American redneck cocksucker." "Have you ever even met anyone from outside the United States, country boy?" After shooting on my tongue, "Does my sweet Arab semen taste better or worse than American semen, Yankee?"

When I was rabbit-fucking his ass with him on his back on the bed and legs over my shoulders, I chided him, "You loving my fat Yankee cock up your tight ass? I know I am." "You'll love the taste of my American semen, it's very sweet." "Flex those ass muscles and I'll reward you." He groaned and groaned. He flexed his ass muscles. It felt amazing on my cock. I grunted, shoved it all the way up his ass and shot.

I pulled out and asked him to sit back on the bed, up on the pillows. I straddled him and asked him to bend back his head and open his mouth. I poured my condom semen down his throat. He swallowed it, licked his beautiful lips and smiled. I put a condom in my mouth and, looking into his shiny dark eyes, rolled it down on his fat cock. He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

I squatted over it and sat all the way down on it, lifting my ass up and down his cock while I rubbed his stiff nipples. We both groaned loudly. I leaned over and French kissed him. We both grunted as we shot. He wiped up my semen from his ripped stomach and ate it. "Yes, very sweet!"

I pulled off him, drank his semen condom and put my cock head at his lips. He smiled, opened his mouth and swallowed my cock. I put my hands on the headboard and slowly fucked his throat. We locked eyes as he flexed his throat muscles. He stuck a finger up my ass. I grunted loudly and shot down his throat. I laid down on the bed next to him, my head on a pillow. "Nap?" We took a two hour nap, which energized us for the hot sex we had after.

When we woke up, we licked every square inch of our bodies, including asses, balls, taints, nipples, toes and fingers, and sucked each other off several times, in numerous positions with both of us groaning and groaning.

After, when he was getting ready to go, he asked that we suck each other off, pull out and shoot in each other's mouths, then swap the loads when we French kiss goodbye. He stood up. I got on my knees and sucked his cock, pulling off with his cock head in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick cock, stroked it as I licked around his cock head. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen.

I stood up, put my hands on the sides of his beautiful head, turned it, pressed my lips to his, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue in his. He went wild, fucking my mouth with his tongue. I spit his own semen into his mouth. He swallowed it and dropped to his knees. I shot in his mouth. We French kissed and he spit my semen in my mouth. I swallowed it.

He dressed, kissed me and left. I checked work email, did a few corrections and sent the presentation out to all the workshop attenders. I ate dinner in the restaurant at the hotel, went back to my room, watched a hot porno on my iPad, jerked off, ate my semen and fell fast asleep.

The presentation went really, really well. Luckily, I was not the facilitator so I dreamt all day about his hot body, face, cock and sexy, playful nature. When I got back from drinks with our clients, I went back to my room. I saw he was online. I invited him back to my hotel room.

He arrived. When I opened the door, I was amazed to see he had a twin. They both had huge smiles on their beautiful faces. Amir said, "This is my brother Ahmed. Let's hit the bar for a drink, then come back here for some more hot, fun sex.

We went up to the roof bar, had a drink and told each other about ourselves. We went back to my room, undressed and had hot sex for two hours. It was amazing being on all fours knowing hot, hung, uncut Arab twins were sliding their thick cocks in and out of my ass and mouth.

They switch four times. I drank all their semen, then they throat fucked me on my back. I edged them both for ten minutes each, them shooting in my mouth, puffing out my cheeks.

They stayed over again and we had more hot sex in the morning before I went to the office for the second day of the workshops, which were in the afternoon.

On the plane, I went to the bathroom, jerked a load in my hands and ate it.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers