Tales of a Cock Slave #28

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung uncut Brazilian and hot, hung black man.
2.1k words
4.45
6.5k
1

Part 28 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was at work at my office. I checked Scruff and saw I had a message. A man with the profile name, "HungBrazilian" said he liked my profile and needed thick ten inch uncut cock serviced by a hot throat and ass. We agreed to meet in the lobby of his hotel in fifteen minutes. He didn't recognize me, but I did him. He was geeky handsome.

When we got to his room, he pushed me to my knees and said, "Kiss my fat cock through my pants." I looked up into his big, brown eyes and kissed his cock down his thigh. I felt it get harder. He sat down, took his shoes and socks off, stood back up, and commanded, "Undo my belt and pants, pull them down and lick my cock through my underwear."

I pulled his pants down. His cock was erect down the inside of his thigh, constrained by his tight Tommy John underwear. I pulled them down and his thick ten inch uncut cock sprang up in front of my mouth already dripping with precum.

I smiled, looked up at him and asked, "Please sit on the bed. Lean back with your arms behind you, relax and let me service your huge cock with my mouth and throat." I edged him for over five minutes, him groaning loudly the entire time. I went all the way down on him. He put his hands on the back of my head, holding me all the way down with my nose in his trimmed pubes and my chin on his large, soft balls.

Looking up into his big, brown eyes, I flexed my throat muscles and soon, he grunted as his cock throbbed in my throat and shot big. I could feel each spurt of semen sliding down my esophagus into my belly with every throb of his cock.

He said, "That was very hot. No one has ever sucked my cock like that. I hope you enjoyed swallowing my semen. I hope your ass is as hot and tight. Please get undressed, get on the bed on your back with your legs up."

When I undressed, he noticed my body and cock. "Hmmm. Let me take care of that first. I sat on the edge of the bed and he edged me like a pro. I wasn't sure if he learned from me then or whether he knew it already. It was an amazing blowjob. When I was about to shoot, I pulled his head up so my cock head was in his mouth. I grunted and filled it with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed it before I pulled my cock out of his mouth.

"Did my semen taste good?"

"Yes, very good. Huge load."

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my ass hungrily for about a minute. He stood up, put my legs over his shoulders, lubed my asshole, fingered it and slowly slid his Brazilian python all the way up my ass. It felt so amazing, I submitted.

He put his hands behind my knees, pushed them all the way down. He rabbit-fucked me hard making me groan and groan and shake my head back and forth. He asked, "Do your love having my huge cock up your ass?"

I flexed my ass muscles. "Fuck, guess that's my answer. Keep doing that and we'll be very happy!" After three glorious minutes of him assaulting my ass, he yelled out, "Take that huge load of hot Brazilian semen up your ass!" He grunted loudly, "Fuck!" as I felt his thick cock throb up my ass. I felt every spurt of his hot semen he grunted up my ass.

He pulled out. I turned around on the bed with my head over the edge and my mouth open wide. He poured the semen from his condom in my mouth. I swallowed it all, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. He slid his cock in and out of my throat slowly, rubbing his cock through my throat with his thumbs.

I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted very loudly, shoved his rock hard cock all the way down my throat and shot more of his hot, Brazilian semen down into my belly.

He pulled his cock out of my throat, pulled me up to my feet, grabbed my head, put his lips on mine and French kissed me for about a minute as our cocks got hard again. After our kiss was done, he told me his name was Antonio.

I looked down at his cock and said, "Looks like that big cock needs more attention!" He pushed me back down to my knees. I looked up into his big, brown eyes and opened my mouth wide. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard for two minutes. I flexed my throat muscles.

He grunted as his fat cock throbbed in my throat, shooting more of his hot semen into my belly. He dropped to his knees and sucked a load out of me. He stood up and asked me to get dressed, leave and come back the same time tomorrow and the next two days.

The next two days, he invited another man, a hot black man, LeRoy, with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. They spit roasted me with them laying on the bed as I lifted my ass up and down their cocks while the other stood and throat fucked me. They switched twice, fed me their condom semen then rabbit-fucked it down my throat

They ended the session with me on my knees in front of the full-length mirror rubbing their cock heads on my lips, looking down at Antonio asked, "You want these huge, fat uncut cocks down your throat again?"

I opened my mouth. LeRoy put one of his big hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He rabbit-fucked my throat saying, "I love feeling my fat black python sliding in and out of your hot, tight cocksucker's throat. Cock Slave, get ready for me to feed you another huge load!"

His cock throbbed in my throat and I felt every spurt of his hot semen slide down my throat. He pulled out and push my head over to Antonio, who did the same thing, throbbing a huge load down my throat into my hungry belly.

They ended by spit roasting me with me sitting on the Leroy's cock on his back on the bed with Antonio rabbit-fucking my throat, pushing it all the way in and pulling it out so just his cock head is in my mouth.

As I flexed my ass and throat muscles, both groaned and groaned as they assaulted my ass and throat. They sped up and holding me all the way down on their huge cocks as they throbbed yet more hot semen up my ass and in my mouth. It was the first time I could taste Antonio's semen. I swallowed, looked up at him and said, "Brazilian semen is very sweet!" He smiled, "American semen is sweet, too!"

Antonio pulled me off LeRoy's cock and put me on my back on the bed with my head bent back over the bed. LeRoy poured his huge load of semen down my throat then, leaning over with his hands on the bed, rabbit-fucked down hard on my throat pushing my head back onto the bed.

"Massage that big cock with your throat muscles, cocksucker. Yes, yes, that's right, keep doing that and I'll shoot another huge load of my hot, black semen down your hot, tight throat!"

He grunted loudly as I felt his python throb in my throat. He kept his fat cock down my throat with my chin in his pubes and his huge balls on my nose, telling me, "I'm not pulling out until my cock is soft and you've swallowed every drop of my semen!" I gulped a few times, making his say, "Fuck, such a talented throat." He pulled out.

Antonio told me to stand up, put my hands on the bed, spread my legs and stick my hot ass out. He lubed me, fingered me and rabbit-fucked my ass hard for over three minutes, me flexing my ass muscles, almost knocking me over. It felt great.

He had his hands on my shoulders, pulled me all the way down on his cock, threw his head back and yelled out as his cock throbbed up my ass, "Good boy, ass slave. I've just rewarded you with another huge load of my hot Brazilian semen!"

He pulled out, took the condom off. I dropped to my knees, looked up into his brown eyes, open my fuck hole wide and stuck out my tongue. He slowly dripped his semen down my throat.

I swallowed it all, put my head down, leaned forward and took his cock head in my mouth. He shoved his cock down my throat and, putting his hands on the bed, rabbit-fucked me aggressively until his cock throbbed and shot another huge load into my belly.

He said, "We're done for the day. You did really well, Cock Slave!" I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. Be here as the same time tomorrow.

I rang his doorbell. He answered naked. I saw ten very hot, very hung uncut men sitting on his bed, stroking their cocks hard. "I found all these hot studs on Scruff. You're in for a long, hot session of getting your tight holes fucked repeatedly. Get on your back on the bed, legs up."

"Men, LeRoy and I have broken this hot Cock Slave in. Fuck his tight ass and pour all your condom semen in this glass. We'll feed it to him before you all rabbit-fuck his tight throat again.

I clapped my hands and said, "Hot studs, let the party begin. I love it very aggressive and verbal. Antonio and LeRoy, go first to show them what we like." I got on my back and looked into their hungry eyes as each rabbit-fucked my ass, slapping my ass cheeks. Each poured their semen in the glass.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed with my mouth open wide. LeRoy poured all the semen into my mouth a little at a time, allowing me to swallow before he poured more. When I'd swallowed it all, I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. I watched as LeRoy's fat cock and balls approached my face as he slid his python down my throat.

He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, shoved it all the way down as it throbbed deep in my throat and shot his black semen into my belly. Antonio and all the other studs did the same thing. I was in heaven.

My cock got rock hard. LeRoy told me to sit on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. He got on his knees and edged me for a wonderful seven minutes. I was amazed at how well he sucked cock, assuming Antonio taught him. I put my hands on the back of his head, pushed him all the way down.

He looked up at me and flexed his throat muscles. I grunted loudly, put my head back as I shot, "Fuck, LeRoy, I could learn from you about edging!" He pulled off my cock and French kissed me. I got hard again. Antonio edged me and I fed him my hot Welsh American semen. I got on my knees and said to all the studs, "Before I go, please coat my face with your hot semen."

They all stood around me, smiling down at me as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge, fat cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they put their cock head in my mouth and shot. I swallowed it all. I dressed, went into the bathroom and vomited up all that semen, then left after giving Antonio my cell number. As I had no more meetings, I hit my favorite Irish bar for a Manhattan before catching the bus home.

Antonio always texted me when he was in town. He always invited the hottest, hungest, uncut, aggressive men. I spent two hours there every hot ass and throat gang banging sessions.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers