Tales of a Cock Slave #36

Story Info
Fun with a hung, aggressive Welshman and other studs
9.7k words
3.82
2.9k
1

Part 36 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

After work one evening, walking to the bus station, I got a message on Scruff, "You will suck my fat nine uncut cock and swallow my five-day load. You will take my cock up your ass and swallow my condom semen and then throat my cock and swallow more of my semen." He included was a picture of a hard, arrow-straight uncut cock.

My mouth watered, my cock stiffened and started to dribble a bit. He sent the address, telling me the security guard in the lobby would give me instructions.

When I entered the lobby, which looked more like an office building lobby, the guard asked, "Are you the Cock Slave?"

I answered, "Yes, I am."

He smiled, looked me over, nodded his head and made a phone call. After the call, he instructed me to go to apartment 18C, that the door would be open, my Cock Master would be in the bathroom and I was to go to the back, get naked and lay on my back on the bed with my eyes closed, my arms out at my sides, and my mouth wide open.

He warned, "If your eyes are open, your Cock Master won't come out and no cock and semen for you!" On the way up in the elevator, it occurred to me that the security guard had done that before.

I went up to the apartment and walked in. It looked more like a really nice hotel room as there didn't seem to be a kitchen or a living room, but there was a laptop and what looked like work papers on the desk. The bed was King sized and high.

I assumed it was a high-end extended stay business hotel and that this man used Scruff to get head and ass when he's in town. I stripped and got on my back on the high bed with my arms spread out, my head bent back, mouth open wide and eyes closed as instructed waiting in anticipation. My cock got hard sticking straight up from my trimmed pubes.

After I laid down, I heard him slide the door open and come out of the bathroom. He put his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat, bent my head back more and slammed his huge, thick cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it really, really hard for about three truly glorious minutes with his huge, balls bouncing against my nose and my chin buried in his musky pubes as he shoved it all the way down my hungry throat.

He said, "Good Cock Slave, I can feel my fat cock stretching your throat. Get ready for your hot, steamy reward!"

He slapped my face cheeks a few times. I felt his cock throb in my throat and shoot many spurts of semen. I loved it. He put his hand on my throat, rubbed it and ordered, "Swallow it all, cocksucker, and when I pull out, I'm going to fuck your tight ass filling my condom with even more of my hot semen. I'll feed it to you and fuck this hot throat again, rewarding your hungry belly with more of my semen."

He walked around to the side of the bed, grabbed my arm and leg and turned me around aggressively. I felt one of his hands push my leg up and the other put his cock head at my asshole. He shoved his cock up my ass.

He used his other hand to push my other leg down, giving him full access to my ass. He fucked it hard, saying, "I'm watching you, if you open your eyes, you'll be sorry. I'll take your clothes and shoes and throw them down the garbage shoot and throw you out of here naked.

I heard him start breathing harder as he fucked my ass harder. I flexed my ass muscles repeatedly. I felt his cock throb as he yelled out and shot up my ass. I was in heaven. "Perfect tight ass and great flexing, Cock Slave!"

I heard him walk around to the side of the bed. He grabbed my arm and leg and turned me around aggressively. "Head back, mouth open wide, tongue out."

He poured all the semen from his condom down my throat, then bent my head back with my mouth and throat wide open, shoved his cock back down it, putting his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his fat cock as he slid it in and out of my throat.

About two glorious minutes later, not long enough for me, his cock throbbed down my throat, he shouted out, "Cocksucker, can you feel my huge cock going in and out of your throat? I'm going to reward you with another huge load of my semen."

To answer, I flexed my throat repeatedly. "Fuck, man, you really know how to treat your Cock Master's cock well!" I flexed it more making him to groan louder. He leaned over, swallowed my hard cock and sucked a huge load out of it.

He swallowed my semen, stood up, grunted loudly as his cock throbbed and shot again down my throat. He pulled out and said, "Great job cock sucker. You really earned my semen, and you followed the rules. I may share you with some of my hung, uncut, aggressive buddies someday. I'm going back into the bathroom. Get dressed and please go."

He let his cock get soft in my throat and mouth, and when he pulled out, I opened my eyes as he went back into the bathroom. I never saw his face, but I could see that he was my height, had broad shoulders, a small waist, dark hair, a nice tight ass and muscular legs through which I could see his huge, soft cock and balls swinging back and forth as he went in and closed the sliding door. I dressed and left.

When I walked out through the lobby, the security guard asked, "Did you perform well?"

I answered, "I think so. He seemed to really enjoy my throat, then ass, then throat again. He really knew what to do with my fuck holes. He told me I've earned the right to maybe service his aggressive buddies' hung, uncut cocks."

He answered, "You clearly performed well, or he would have told you to leave. See you soon."

I went to a bar a block down to have a beer and saw that he had blocked me. I was upset as it was one of the hottest sexual encounter I'd ever had. I loved his aggression and the fact I had to keep my eyes closed.

A month later, walking to the bus station again, I got a ping on Scruff. It was the same man, who unblocked me. He included a full-length selfie with his cock hard. He was very, very handsome with an amazing toned, hairless body. Seeing his cock made me think about how hot it was when he fucked my throat, then ass and throat again.

"Remember me fucking your throat and ass, then throat again, and sucking your cock, and that I said I could get a group of hot, hung, aggressive men together to gang bang you? If you are free now, I can set that up. We'll use condoms, but you do need to wear a mask without eye holes."

"Yes, I'm a block from your building. Apartment 18C?"

"Yes, almost the same routine, you'll come in, get naked, put the mask on and get on your back on the bed with your legs up. I promise you I'll have at least five other men there with big uncut cocks who know how to properly treat such a gifted Cock Slave."

"I'll be there in five minutes. I can handle anything you pull together. I'm really looking forward to servicing a bunch of hot men's cocks while you watch."

"Good, you are going to get a real workout this evening."

I walked through the lobby and the security guard let me through the gate with a big smile on his face. I got in the elevator and rode up to the 18th floor. I went to his door and saw it was open. I went in, undressed, put the mask on and got on my back holding my legs up.

He came out of the bathroom and said, "Hello again, Cock Slave. The men are on their way to use your hot, tight holes. I've invited an aggressive Russian with thick uncut nine inch cock, an aggressive nine inch uncut Latino, a very hot Irish American man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock, an aggressive Polish stud with a thick eleven inch uncut cock and one very hot, super aggressive twelve inch uncut black man."

"I can see by your hard cock you are excited." He kneeled down and sucked my cock, getting a huge load out of me as I put my hands on the back of his head ensuring I shot deep into his throat. He pulled off and said, "Now you can focus solely on serving our cocks with your ass and throat. I'm going to cover you so I can do a big reveal of our Cock Slave."

He put something over me. I heard a knock on the door. He let them in and said to them, pulling the cover off me, "Men, behold our hot Cock Slave. He is here to serve our every oral and anal need for as long as you can keep getting hard and have big loads of hot semen for him. I've fucked him from both ends. He is a very gifted cock sucker and ass slave."

"Get undressed. I'll fuck his ass first, but please feel free to fuck him however you want. We'll fuck his ass and throat in the order of our cock size so every gets them at their tightest. We'll wear condoms and pour our semen in this glass, which I'll feed to him before our black friend fucks his throat with his fat, twelve inch uncut black cock. I'm hoping we have at least two glasses of hot, sweet semen to reward our hot Cock Slave. Understand?"

I heard a mix of "Fuck, yeah!" "I hope he is as good and tight as you said." "How many times can we use him?" "Thanks for arranging this hot Cock Slave."

He answered, "Yes, both his throat and ass are very tight. Yes, he has an endless thirst for huge, thick cock and semen. He's here for at least two hours. By the end of the night, he'll have all five feet of our thick, uncut cocks up his ass and down his throat!"

I was trembling with excitement and anticipation. My cock got hard again. The host got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I'm glad he sucked me off as his very talented tongue would have made me cum. As he was licking my ass, I said, "Hmmm. I think I can learn a few things from you about eating ass. You are definitely a pro at it."

He stopped eating my ass and said, "Cock Slave, speak only when spoken to. If you can't understand that you'll have to leave without getting your hot ass and throat stretched and savoring all our hot semen!"

He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass and slapped my ass with his hard nine inch cock. "Do you want this up your ass, Cock Slave."

"Yes, Sir."

-He rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack. He leaned over almost nose-to-nose with me so I could feel his hot breath and whispered, "Do you really want this up your

ass?"

I answered loudly, "Yes, Sir. Now, please! Fuck my ass, my hot Cock Master. Fuck me slowly so we can savor it for as long as possible and all your guests enjoy the show!"

"Right answer. Get ready." He slapped my ass cheeks three times (I loved it!), put his hands behind my knees, pushed my legs down as he shoved his cock all the way up my ass. He fucked me really, really slowly. "Men, I fuck him slowly so both enjoy of us enjoy it for as long as possible."

I groaned and groaned loudly, exaggeratedly, shaking my head back and forth, flexing my ass muscles, egging him on. I ended up shooting on my belly and chest, which he wiped up and, as I could hear, licked it off his finger. He stood up again and I could hear him groan and groan.

After he shoved his cock all the way up my ass hard, held it up there, grunted and shot as I felt his cock throb up my ass. "I saved up a week's worth of semen for you, little Cock Slave. I asked all these hot, aggressive studs not to cum for a week, so I may need more than one glass for your hot semen reward."

The next man fingered my ass and stroked my cock, making me cum again. He wiped it up. I heard him lick it off his fingers and say, "Sweet.". He slowly inserted his cock, putting my legs on his shoulders and his hands on either side of my chest.

I could tell his face was close to mine as I could hear and smell his hot breath, which smelled of vodka. His cock felt so amazing up my ass I just laid there, shaking my head back and forth and groaning. "You lovin' my thick nine inch uncut Russian cock, Cock Slave?"

"Yes, I love, love, love it." I flexed my ass muscles repeatedly.

"Right, I've got a great big load for you. Your ass is really, really hot. Keep flexing those ass muscles. I'm glad I'm toward the front of the line so it's still tight." He slapped my ass with both hands, sped up a bit, shoved it all the way up my ass, leaning down with his mouth by my ear, whispered, "Your ass is so hot, I hope you are enjoying my cock and will enjoy all the huge cocks in line behind me." He grunted and I felt his cock throb a huge load into his condom.

He then put his ear to my mouth. I whispered, "Thank you so very much. You are and amazing Cock Master who truly knows how to use a Cock Slave's ass. I'm looking forward to swallowing your cock and you feeding me your hot Russian semen and, hopefully seeing what you look like. I'm guessing you are very hot. I have a thing for Russians."

The host said, "Give me your condom full of hot Russian semen.

The next man pushed my knees down, put his cock against my asshole, shoved it all the way in and rabbit-fucked my ass hard as I flexed my ass muscles. His cock was very big and thick. It felt so amazing, I shook my head back and forth, groaning loudly until I shot again.

He wiped it up and ate it. "I loved fucking a load out of you. Your semen is as sweet as your tight asshole. You will be drinking all our semen, so you won't know how mine tastes. When I fuck your throat, I'll pull out far enough to shoot in your mouth. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please, Sir! Fuck me hard!" He rabbit-fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked. He was literally pushing and pulling me across the bed. It felt so amazing to simply lay back and let him abuse my ass.

He shoved his Latino python all the way up my ass, grunted and cried out, "Fucking Cock Slave, take my load up your hot ass!" He fell on me, keeping his still-hard cock up my ass. The weight of his body and his stiff nipples on mine felt amazing.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. He wiggled his cock up my ass making me groan more. He stood. I felt every inch of his huge cock slide out of my ass. I heard the host say, "Pour that huge load of steamy Latino in here. Hot Irishman, you are next."

He got down, licked my asshole for over thirty seconds, making me groan and shake my head back and forth. He spread my ass cheeks with his fingers and flicker licked my anus with the tip of his tongue. I groaned and groaned. He put three fingers up my ass, making me shake my head back and forth groaning more.

He leaned over and said in my ear, "Get ready to groan more as I stretch your hot, tight ass with my thick eleven inch uncut Irish American cock and feed you my sweet, salty semen!"

He put his hands just below my ankles and spread my legs out as far as they would go giving him full access to my ass for his huge cock. He rubbed my asshole with his cock head, making me groan, then shoved it all the way up my ass, and as he was rabbit-fucking me hard, leaned over, grunted his hot, sweet breath on my face which I felt through the mouth hole.

I felt his cock throb up my ass as he shot big. He pulled out and I knew he was pouring his huge load of sweet, salty Irish American semen into the glass.

The host said, "Hot Polish stud, you're next. Take his tight ass. You've seen what he can handle. He clearly loves serving all our hot, huge cocks."

He, too, got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He used his fingers to open my anus and fucked my ass with his very talented tongue making me groan and groan, shaking my head back and forth. I flexed my asshole muscles. He said loudly so everyone in the room heard him, "Cock Slave, keep flexing your ass and I'll take you for an amazing ride!"

He shoved his thick eleven inch uncut cock up my ass, wrapped my legs around his waist and rabbit-fucked me by just flexing his hips. I could tell his hands were not on me. I fantasized that he had his arms crossed looking down at his cock with his big, blue eyes going in and out of my ass like a true Polish Cock Master.

He slowed down, then sped up. He started panting, then he grunted, shoved his cock all the way up my ass as it throbbed wildly deep up my ass. I actually felt the spurts of his hot Polish semen going into the tip of his condom. He pulled out.

The host said, "Wow, his tight ass massaged a huge load of Polish semen out of your amazing cock! Give me your condom. Cock Slave, we have a lot of hot semen to feed you! You're, next and last. I assured our hot Cock Slave he'd be rewarded by a foot of hot uncut cock on a truly hot, handsome, aggressive black stud up his hot, tight ass."

The black man aggressively flipped me over and put his hands under my hips, lifted my ass up, put his cock head at my asshole and shoved his huge cock up my ass and pushed and pulled my ass up and down his cock so hard I had to turn my head to keep from smothering as he forced my face into the pillows. I groaned and groaned, shook my head back and forth, and flexed my ass.

"Fuck, boy, you have a very talented ass. Keep flexing your hot ass muscles and I will reward you big, if you know what I mean." I flexed my ass over and over. He slapped my ass several times. I sighed and submitted.

"Men, he's using his ass muscles to massage my huge black cock! I've never had my thick black python treated so well by a tight ass!" He slapped my ass three times, pulled me all the way down on his thick python and yelled out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as I felt and heard his balls and groin slap against my balls.

It felt so amazing, I never wanted him to stop. After four glorious minutes of him pushing my ass up and down his cock, it throbbed numerous times, making me flex my ass muscles more. I felt ever spurt of his hot semen shoot up my ass into his condom. I grunted and flexed my ass every time it throbbed. He pulled out and, I assumed, poured his hot, sweet black semen in the glass.

The host told me to get off the bed on down on my knees. I dropped down back on my shins. He pulled the mask off. I looked up at all the men who had used my ass and throat and was amazed as they were all really hot, faces, bodies and cocks.

The Irish man was the hottest with bright red hair and bush, green eyes and dark lashes and brows and a perfect, slender muscular body. The black man who had an amazing body, huge cock that was already hard again and a stunningly handsome face.

He looked like a thinner Omar Sy, the French actor who played Assane Diop on the Netflix series, "Lupin". The host was beautiful. In retrospect, he looked like a heavier, more muscular, with a more pronounced cleft chin version of the actor Aleks Mikic who played Thomas Mayer in the Netflix series, "Secret City."

The Irish stud said, "Fuck. Our Cock Slave is hot, too! I would have rather fucked his throat and ass on his back without the mask so I could see his pretty face as he took my fat cock in both ends."

I could see two glasses full of hot, milky semen on his desk. The host said, "Men, he's here as long as we want him. You'll have his throat and ass many more times, I promise. Cock Slave, bend that handsome head back, open your cum hole and throat and swallow all this semen that has been up your tight ass."

He poured both glasses of still-warm semen down my throat a little at a time. I swallowed, then he poured more, then I swallowed until all that semen was in my belly. I had never swallowed so much semen. The men gasped as I chugged it all down. Some clapped, "Good Cock Slave, chug our hot semen!"

The host said, "Hope you liked all that ass semen down your cock sucker throat. Our black friend will now have the opportunity to fuck your throat as hard as he fucked your tight ass!"

The black stud said, "In my experience, my cock won't go all the way down a Cock Slave's throat unless he's on his back. I really want to feel my pubes on his chin and my balls on his nose and eyes and see my fat cock head slide in and out of his tight throat. Cock Slave, is that what you want? I want to make sure you enjoy it. You've earned it."

"Yes, I love getting my throat fucked on my back. I agree it is the only way for truly huge cocks to go all the way down my throat and into my esophagus."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers