Tales of a Cock Slave #36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men, would you like to fuck his throat on his back?"

The hot Polish man said, "Fucking his throat on his back is like fucking his hot, tight ass. I love looking down at him and seeing my Polish python sliding in and out and stretching his hot throat. I'd love to feel his nose on my huge balls. I wouldn't mind having his tight ass again. I also like to see his cock get hard as we're using him."

The host commanded, "On your back, mouth open wide, eyes open."

I willingly got on my back bent my head back, opened my mouth and throat as I wide as I could. The black man was so tall he had to squat down so I could lick and suck his huge balls one at time. His cock was already hard laying on my face.

He groaned and I felt his cock throb when I sucked one ball then the other. He slapped my face, then my tongue with his huge cock and said, "Now, treat my cock as well and I'll reward you with another huge load of my semen!" He squatted down so his cock aligned with my throat and esophagus, put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat, then shoved it all the way down my throat.

We both loved having his thick twelve inch cock slide all the way in, then out past my tonsils so his huge cock head was on my tongue. His precum was very sweet. I licked it off his cock head, making him groan.

I watched as his huge, sweet smelling balls slammed against my nose and eyes when he shoved it all the way down, then how hot they looked when he pulled out so just his cock head was on my tongue.

He rubbed his cock through my neck. I loved it. He sped up and started grunting and pulled out so just his huge, dripping cock head was in my mouth and my lips were wrapped around his skinned back foreskin and shot such a huge load that I had to chug it down quickly, so it didn't drip out.

"Fuck, boy. I've had my cock down countless throats, but none as hot and talented as your throat, mouth and tongue. I can see you swallowing my semen. Men, I hope I haven't stretched his mouth fuck hole so much that you won't experience what I just experienced." He leaned over with his cock still down my throat, almost smothering me, and sucked a load out of me.

The Pole, Latino, Russian, Irish man and the host fucked my throat after I sucked their sweet balls, making them groan and their cocks get harder. Holding my head the same way, they slammed their cocks down my throat, crushing my nose into their large, warm balls and my chin in their pubes. They slid their thick cocks in and out past my tonsils.

As a good Cock Slave, I wished the host and Irishman went first as my throat was stretched out after my hot, black twelve incher stretch out my throat. I had to apply maximum suction and flex my throat muscles to compensate for my throat being loose. They each loved it and rewarded me with huge loads. I'd sucked lots of men, but never ones that shot so much hot semen.

The host told me to get on all fours on the bed facing the wall with my knees on the edge of the bed, so my ass was accessible from behind. He took my throat while the Irish American stud took my ass with his big hands on my waist. I could hear them French kissing, which got my cock hard. They rabbit-fucked me so hard, if I wasn't in so much ecstasy, I would worry they would crush my spine.

I flexed both my throat and ass. Both men groaned and the host said, "Keep doing that Cock Slave and you'll get more hot semen out of cocks," as they both smacked my face and ass cheeks. They both grunted loudly. The host pulled out and shot a surprisingly huge load in my mouth. It was very sweet. I had to chug it down quickly to keep it from dripping out the sides of my mouth.

"Swallow every drop of my hot Welsh American semen, Cock Slave!" After he pulled out, I shot on the bed, wiped it up with my fingers and licked it all up. The host said, "Hmm. So hot. You just ate your own semen. Was it sweet or salty?"

"My Welsh American semen is sweet and salty. You sucked me off, so you should know that."

He smiled, lifted one eyebrow and answered, "Yes, sweet and salty."

The Irish American stud pulled out, told me to get on my back with my head bent up over the edge of the bed, mouth and throat wide open and tongue out. He pulled off his condom, and using his pointer and middle finger, squeezed every drop of his precious semen down my throat. I looked up at him and said, "Thank you. I want every drop of your hot, Irish semen in my belly.

He put his hands on the sides of my head, bent it back, and slowly slid all eleven inches down my throat and fucked me slowly with one hand on my throat rubbing his cock as it went in and out. He grunted and his cock throbbed so hard I thought it might burst out of my throat as he shot more of his hot, sweet semen down into my belly.

As he shot, he said, "I could fuck your throat all day. So hot. I've used a lot of Cock Slaves, but never had my cock throated like that! I guess it was a good idea for me to go before the hot black stud, Thomas, so your hot ass and throat will be tight for me. Cock Slave, my name is Liam. You deserve to know my name as you've treated my huge, needy cock so very well."

I saw the black stud's huge cock and balls come toward my face, then relished feeling it slide down my throat. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat and rabbit-fucked it while he rubbed his own cock through my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted. I felt his cock throb all the way down in my chest.

After he fed me his huge load of hot, black, sweet/salty semen, Thomas commanded, "Men, let's reward our hot Cock Slave by shooting our last loads on his pretty face. I think we can all agree, he worked hard tonight and treated our huge, uncut cocks really well. He should be able to look up into our eyes and us down into his as we coat his handsome face and tongue with our hot seed. I'll wipe it all into his mouth, then throat fuck it and more down."

I got off the bed and on my knees leaning back on my shins. All six stood around me, looking down at me with big smiles. I loved hearing them stroke their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. I looked up into their eyes and listened for them to start grunting and turned toward them when they were ready to shoot. I was really surprised how much semen they had left. My face and tongue were completely covered with their hot semen.

Thomas walked up, smacked my cheeks with his huge cock, not even holding it, just by twisting his hips. He then put one hand on top of my head and used the other to slowly wiped all that semen into my mouth with his cock. He pulled me forward and slid his cock all the way down my throat.

It was so hot ending the evening with his cock down my throat, one hand on the top back of my head and under my chin as he slowly slid his truly huge, thick cock in and out of my throat, then pulled out enough so he came in my mouth as he rubbed my neck. I looked up at him as I gulped it all down.

He smiled down at me and patted my head. He pulled me up and French kissed me with his huge tongue exploring the entire inside of my mouth. "I can taste my sweet, hot semen in the Cock Slave's mouth. Cock Slave, is it true that black men's semen is sweeter than other men's semen?"

"Yes, as you can tell, I loved all your semen, but it is true that black semen does taste differently."

The host instructed the men to dress and leave. After they left, I stood up and the host hugged me tight. We were the same height, and we felt our cocks harden against each other. "I'm Mike. Let's take a shower and play a bit more."

Before we went into the shower, I asked, "Why did you make me keep my eyes closed the first time and a mask this time?"

"I thought it would be hotter that our Cock Slave can't see whose fucking his throat and ass. Was I wrong?"

"I'm Mike, too. I actually prefer to be able to see and watch the hot Cock Masters using my throat and ass. I think I'm entitled to know whose semen I'm swallowing. It makes it hotter for me, therefore a better Cock Slave, when I can see the guy using me and the ones who will be using me after, like when you all just bukakke'd me."

"It was so hot to watch you look up into our eyes as we jerked our hot semen out of our fat cocks on your beautiful face."

When we got into the shower I said, "Bend over." He smiled, turned around and put his hands on the towel bar, spread his legs and shook his hot, tight ass. I got on my knees, spread his tight ass cheeks and licked his asshole.

I spread his anus with my pointer and middle fingers and stuck my tongue up it. It tasted amazing. He groaned and groaned and pushed his sweet ass onto my tongue. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his hot ass, slapped his ass cheeks with my hard cock and rubbed it up and down his hairless ass crack. "You want this up your hot, tight ass, Mike?"

"Yes, please. Hard, Mike!"

I shoved my rock hard, thick eight inch uncut cock all the way up his tight ass and fucked him hard with my arms wrapped around his muscular chest. After I shot in my condom, he got on his knees, looked up at me with his big, brown eyes, opened his hot mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. I fed him my condom semen, then throat fucked him up against the tile on the shower wall.

Then, knowing he would be energized by his protein boost, I bent over with my hands on a towel bar, spread my legs and shook my ass. He got on his knees and ate my ass, again, like a pro. I pushed my ass toward him, and he shoved his cock back up my ass and rabbit-fucked it holding my hips. We both groaned and groaned and groaned.

I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned louder, slapped my ass and slammed his cock all the way up my tight ass. After two glorious minutes, he leaned over, licked the inside of my ear as his hot cock throbbed and shot what was clearly another huge load up my ass. He cried out, "I'm glad I invited you and you were available. You are an amazing Cock Slave and clearly an amazing Cock Master, too!"

I dropped to my knees, wrapped my arms around his muscular thighs, bent my head back and, looking up into his dark eyes, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. With a big, toothy smile on his very handsome face, he poured his hot semen down my throat.

He slapped my face with his cock and put his fingers on the sides of my head, pushed my face down, pried my mouth with his thumbs, shoved his cock all the way in and flexed his hips aggressively throat fucking me. He pulled out so his hot cock head was in my mouth. We both loved it and grunted as we both shot, him in my mouth and me on the marble tiled floor.

He pulled me up, French kissed me, clearly tasting his own semen as he licked his lips and smiled. He thanked me and told me it was time to leave. I thank him, saying I'd had a lot of encounters with hot men, but this session really stood out, especially since we look so much alike, it was like fucking myself!" He leaned down, wipe up my cum from the floor with his pointer finger and licked it all off with a smile on his handsome face.

"Yes, sweet and salty!"

I asked him what his heritage was. "I'm Welsh. My last name is Miller."

"Me, too! My last name is Roberts. That's why I'm uncut. As soon as you shoved your hot cock down my throat, I had a feeling you were a fellow Celtic warrior!"

He smiled, squeezed my crotch and walked me to the door. "As soon as I saw you, I knew you were a fellow Welshman. As you know, it's not every day you meet another Welshman. This was clearly fated to be."

"It must be. I hope we can get together again soon."

After I left, I expected he'd block me again. He did not. I looked at his profile noting that he put up five photos of me on my back and him fucking my throat with his cock head just inside my mouth to his cock all the way down my throat, clearly visible down my throat. He posted five others of his hot cock going up my ass.

He asked for my cell number so we could communicate more easily. I sent it to the number he gave me. Later, he messaged that he'd love to do it again and suggested I could handle even more men. He told me he bought an apartment in Hell's Kitchen since he took a new job there.

"Yes, I can handle anything. I'll make you proud."

"I know you will. In a way, I envy you. As we could all see from your last performance, men really enjoy you and you seem to really enjoy making them happy."

"I really do enjoy sharing my oral and anal gifts. If you cut loose and allow yourself to get ass and throat fucked like I do, you'd probably enjoy sex more. You strike me that you like to be in control, like the eyes closed and mask thing. It feels great to submit and be the Cock Slave."

"You can start with the guys you invited. I've serviced a lot of men, but they were truly amazing Cock Masters. Submit to them. The biggest load I've shot was when I submitted to you. I like your album pics of you fucking my throat and ass. I might just jerk off thinking back to that encounter!"

"Yeah, I'm glad I took those as I, honestly, have never used a hotter throat and ass. I've already taken that advice. Next door to my new apartment, I have a hot, uncut eleven inch Latino stud neighbor and his hotter, uncut twelve inch aggressive Polish husband. They spit roasted me on all fours on my bed."

"They switched back and forth three times. I never felt that hot. I did end up spit roasting them looking into one's eyes knowing we had our cocks inside his husband. I'll host a party where we are both the Cock Slaves after I "study up" a bit more."

He hosted me several times with both of us being the Cock Slaves in his skyscraper apartment with all-glass walls. His bedroom was well set up as a sex dungeon, the bed was high and there were armless chairs with ottomans.

That first time, there was just his hot Polish and Latino neighbors. They took turns spit roasting Mike and me on our backs so they both had our throats and asses. Mike and I held hands and jerked each other off with our other hands as it was so very hot to get our fuck holes used by them. Two of the studs wiped up our semen and ate it.

The second time, Mike confirmed that he had invited two, twelve inch thick uncut Poles and two, eleven inch thick uncut Latinos, confirming that they were very handsome and very aggressive as they'd already had his ass and throat.

When I arrived and saw these super-hot studs and their huge cocks. I asked them, "If you two hot Poles fuck him from both ends, will you be able to fuck me later?"

They looked at each other and the hottest one answered, "Yes, we can fuck ass and throat all night."

"Mike, I'd love to see you prove you've learned how to be submissive by letting them spit roast you with their thick, Polish pythons while I and these two Latino studs watch. Are you game?"

He smiled his huge, toothy Welsh American smile, turned to them and asked how they wanted to do it. One said, "Our cocks are huge, you will probably need to be on your back on the ottoman. We want you to really enjoy it as much as we will."

Mike got on his back on the ottoman and the hot Poles got on their knees. One put his legs over his shoulders while the other put his fingers behind Mike's neck and thumbs on his throat.

They slid their cocks all the way into him and slowly fucked him from both ends looking into each other's eyes. They groaned and groaned as they slid their huge cocks in and out of him. I could tell he loved it as he flexed his tight ab muscles with every thrust.

They French kissed each other and sped up their assault on Mike's holes. Mike's cock was rock hard. I leaned over, swallowed his hot cock in one gulp and as the Polish studs continued to fuck his throat and ass. He shot a huge load down my throat.

The Poles grunted, shoved their pythons all the way up Mike's tight ass and throat, and shot. I asked Mike, "Can you feel their cocks throbbing up your ass and down your throat?" He gave me two thumbs up.

Mike and I got on our back on two ottomans. The hot Poles took our asses while the hot Latinos took our throats. It was amazing to be impaled by those huge cocks. I imagined the Poles' and the Latino's cock heads would meet in the middle of our bodies.

The Poles put their hands behind our knees, pushed them all the way down as they rabbit-fucked our asses. The Latinos put their fingers behind our necks and their thumbs on our throat. I could feel my Latino rubbing his cock with his thumbs as he slid it in and out of my throat.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles. My studs both groaned and groaned. All four grunted. I felt my studs' cocks throb as they shot their semen into me. I heard Mike grunt at the same time. They all pulled out. The Poles went around to our heads.

Mike and I put our heads up, opened our mouths wide and stuck out our tongues. The Poles poured their huge loads of semen in our mouths. We swallowed it all and bent our head back with our mouths wide open.

The Latinos got on their knees, spread our ass cheeks and licked our assholes. Mike and I groaned. They lubed and fingered our asses, and put their hands behind our knees, pushing them down to give then full access to our asses.

They slid their cocks into us as the Poles slid their huge cocks down our throats with their fingers on the back of our necks and thumbs on our throats. I could feel my Pole rubbing his cock with his thumbs through my throat.

We could hear the Latinos' groins and balls slapping our asses and felt the Pole's huge balls musty balls slamming our noses. Luckily, they had endless stamina and semen. It felt amazing to be fucked from both ends by such hot, aggressive men. They switched, so each had our asses and throats three times, saving the condom semen in two glasses.

After they all pulled out, the Latinos poured their semen in the glasses. Mike and I got on our knees mouths open wide. The Poles put one hand on the back of our heads and the other under our chins and rabbit-fucked our throats, shooting quickly.

One of the Poles got on his back on the ottoman. I took his ass and Mike took his throat. I got down, lifted his legs and licked his tasty asshole. He groaned. I put a condom on, lubed and fingered his ass.

Mike and I slid our cocks in them from both ends. We French kissed while we fucked them, getting ourselves more worked up. We rabbit-fucked them hard, grunted and shot into them. I poured my condom semen in one glass.

We switched ends. The Pole had a really hot, tight throat. He flexed his throat muscles. I asked Mike if he was flexing his ass muscles. "Yes!" We locked eyes as we rabbit-fucked him hard from both ends. He clearly loved it.

His cock got rock hard and shot at six huge spurts into the air landing on his perfect abs. I wiped it up with my pointer finger and held my finger up as Mike licked it all off, swallowing, licking his lips and smiling that huge smile. Mike and I grunted and shot deep into the hot Pole. Mike poured his semen in the glass. The Pole got up and kissed Mike and me.

The hottest Latino took the Pole's place on the ottoman. Mike took his ass, I took his throat. He was very talented, flexing his ass and throat muscles. Mike and I locked eyes, both amazed at the hot body we were fucking. We sped up, rabbit-fucking him from both ends. He bucked his back.

Mike and I grunted loudly. All three of us shot big at the same time. Mike wiped up his hot semen from his ripped abs and fed it to me. I wrapped my lips around his finger and sucked off that semen.

I looked at the other Latino who had a huge smile on his beautiful face as he stroked his cock. The just-fucked Latino got up off the ottoman and the other laid down. Mike took his ass and I his throat. We fucked him the way we did the other. He flexed his throat and ass.

He, too, must have loved it as he shot a huge load on his abs. Mike wiped it up and fed it to me. We French kissed, him tasting the Latino's semen. Mike and I grunted and filled the hot Latino with our Welsh American semen. Mike poured his condom semen into one of the glass.