Tales of a Cock Slave #36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I took them all into the bedroom and got on our backs on Mike's bed, head hanging back. The Poles throat fucked us, feeding us their semen. Immediately after they shot and pulled out, the Latinos fucked our throats, feeding us their semen. We held hands.

We turned around, lifted our legs and waited for their assaults on our asses. The Latinos went first, pouring their semen in the glasses. Then the Poles rabbit-fucked us and poured their semen in the glasses. We held hands.

Mike and I got on our knees, heads back, mouths open wide, tongues out. One Pole poured one glass of semen down Mike's throat, the other down mine. The Latinos rabbit-fucked all that hot Polish semen down into our bellies adding their huge loads of hot Latino semen as their huge cocks throbbed in our throats.

We stayed on our knees, submitting as the hot Poles poured the rest of the semen down our throats and rabbit-fucked more that semen and added more to our bellies as their huge cocks throbbed in our throats.

After, I said to Mike, "I know I have more semen in me and can get hard. Do you have four more loads in you for these hot studs, one for a Latino throat, one for a Latino ass, another for a Polish throat and the last for a Polish ass?" He looked at me, stroked his cock hard and smiled. One of the Poles got on all fours on the floor. Mike took his throat, and I took his ass.

After we shot, the other Pole (the talented ass and throat flexer) got on all fours. I poured my semen down his throat and fucked it and another load down his throat, while Mike fucked his ass and shot up his tight ass into his condom.

One of the Latinos got on all fours. I poured my semen down his throat and fucked it, adding more while Mike fucked his ass. Mike fed his condom semen to the other Latino and we spit roasted him me taking his ass and Mike his throat.

After, Mike and I got down on our shins, bent our heads back and stuck our tongues. I handed the hottest Pole my condom and he poured it down Mike's throat. All four stood around us, looking down with huge smiles on their handsome faces as they stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they shot on either his or my face. They made sure we each got two loads.

The hottest Pole wiped all the semen into my mouth, grabbed my head and throat fucked me so hard I almost fainted. His cock throbbed, he yelled out and shot deep into my belly. Then one of the Latinos did the same thing as the other Pole and Latino throat fucked Mike.

It was an absolutely amazing evening. Mike thanked them and asked them to leave, assuring them we'd do this again soon.

Mike hugged me against his muscular chest and said, "I felt we were all equals in that "encounter."

I kissed French kissed him hard and answered, "Me, too. Let's hit the hay and have some fun in the morning." We didn't shower or dress. We fell fast asleep, totally cum drunk, me with my head on his chest and nose in his sweaty pits.

I felt his hot breath as his chest rose and fell as he breathed. It was like melatonin. I slept like a baby. In the morning, we fucked and sucked each other, showered, grab breakfast at the Welsh bar and I went home.

We hooked up at his place several times, sometimes just us, sometimes with up to eight other super-hot, super-hung, super-aggressive studs. We became quite close and realized we were similar in so many ways. If I was gay, he'd be the man I'd want to live out the rest of my life with.

A month later, Mike texted me, "Me and that hot Irish stud, Liam, from my fuck fest, got married. We're living in my apartment in Hell's Kitchen."

I texted back, "I'm really happy for you. You are perfect together and both deserve each other. Let's get together for some good old Celtic spit roasting."

"Come over tomorrow evening. I'll show you our beautiful balcony that overlooks the Hudson and New Jersey. If interested, I'll arrange it so you can just come up to the apartment. I'll leave the door unlocked. Walk through the living room and out onto the balcony, undress and get ready. Your tight ass and throat will be our present. Our semen will be your thank you note."

I went after work, entered their apartment, undressed in their bedroom and walked out to the balcony which was surrounded by glass railings. The sun was setting. It was beautiful. Mike commanded, "Bend over the railing with your hot ass out and legs spread."

I did. I could see Mike, so I knew it was Liam who spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass. I felt him lube my ass, then rub his cock up and down my ass crack. I looked over to see Mike watching his husband fuck my ass with a huge smile on his beautiful face, his cock rock hard. Liam held my hips and slid his huge cock up my ass and slowly fucked me.

He leaned over, whispered in my ear, "Your ass is just as tight as ever!" He stood up and slowly fucked my ass, massaging my neck with his thumbs. I leaned over the railing looking down twenty stories to the street below.

"Big Ginger, fuck my ass hard. Hard!" I flexed my ass muscles making Liam groan as he rabbit-fucked my ass hard. He shoved it all the way up, us both grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh..." with each thrust of his cock. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I've missed your tight ass and Mike has missed your tight throat."

I turned and whispered in his ear, "Only my ass and throat? My cock is not quite as big as yours and Mike's, but it is thick.

He answered so Mike could hear him, "Yes, we love your cock, too." He grunted and I felt his huge, fat cock throb a huge load of his hot, Irish semen up my ass as I shot a huge load on the glass. He pulled out and I dropped to my knees, back on my shins with my back against the glass railings. Liam poured his hot, Irish semen down my throat. Mike walked up and smiled down at me.

I opened my mouth wide and closed my eyes. He slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat banging my head against the glass. He shoved it all the way down holding the sides of my head, grunted, and as his cock throbbed down my throat, fed me his hot Welsh semen. "Swallow all my Welsh American semen you Welsh American Cock Slave!"

After I swallowed his huge, sweet load, I said, "I'm half Irish."

Mike answered, "Hmmm. Makes you hotter!"

Liam said, "Mike, lean over with your hands on the railings. My Mike, fuck his ass while I service his cock."

Liam got down, licked my semen off the glass, turn around, leaned back against the glass, looked up at me and opened his mouth. I inserted my cock and slid it down his throat. I felt Mike lube and finger my ass and place his cockhead against my asshole. I spread my legs and pushed back my ass.

Mike slid his cock up my ass forcing mine down Liam's hot mouth and throat. Liam flexed his throat as I flexed my ass. Mike and I grunted and shot our loads, him up my ass with his arms wrapped around me hugging me to his chest back and me holding Liam's pretty head against the glass.

Mike pulled out and Liam said, "My Mike, get ready." We went into the bedroom. Mike got on all fours on the bed. Liam said, "You take his throat this time, I'll fuck his ass." I could see Mike smile as he opened his mouth and shook his ass. Liam leaned over and licked Mike's ass, lubed and fingered him. Mike groaned and I slowly slid my cock down his throat as Liam slid his cock up his tight ass.

We fucked him slowly from both ends, looking into each other's watering eyes. Liam leaned over and French kissed me, assaulting my mouth with his tongue. It got us so hot that we started rabbit-fucking Mike hard from both ends.

Liam and I grunted, slid our cocks all the way into Mike and throbbed huge loads of our Irish American and Welsh American semen into him. Liam fed Mike his condom semen and throat fucked it and more down his throat while I ate Mike's ass. I put my hand under Mike's cock and caught his load and ate it.

After, we sat naked on their balcony, drank Irish whiskey and smoked really good pot. I edged Liam for five minutes, then Mike for five minutes. I sat back down between them. We jerked each other off, shooting in our hands and eating our own semen.

Drunk and stoned, I said, "Yum, that was a nice toast to your marriage."

Liam said, "I agree. Let's hit the hay, rest up and exchange more wedding gifts tomorrow."

We went into their bedroom, keeping the sliding doors open. I said, "I need one more joint to help me sleep. Liam lit one and we shared it. By the time we fell asleep together, not having showered, the room smelled of pot, sweat and testosterone.

They sandwiched me, Liam behind me and Mike in front. In the middle of the night, I felt their hard cocks between my legs. I stroked Liam's and ate the semen he shot. I then stroked Mike and ate his hot semen. I fell back to sleep.

When we woke up, Liam asked me, "I had a dream that you jerked semen out of me and Mike and ate it? Did that really happen?"

With a huge smile on my face, "Yes."

"Ok, we're glad that wasn't a dream." He looked lovingly at his husband and asked, "My Love, which end?"

He smiled, "His tight, Welsh American ass."

I got on all fours on the bed with my knees on the edge. Mike stood up, lubed and fingered my ass and slid his condomed cock up and rabbit-fucked me from behind while Liam rabbit-fucked my throat with his thick cock.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan and speed up. They both slammed their cocks all the way in me and shot at the same time. Mike took off his condom and ate his own semen. Liam then took Mike's throat, and I took his ass. I, too, swallowed my own semen.

We hooked up several times, some with Mike inviting the old crowd.

After an evening of hot sex between just Mike and me, we smoked a joint on their terrace naked. He got on his knees and sucked my cock. After I shot, he looked up at me and said, "I have a feeling our destinies are intertwined."

After I sucked a load out of him, I answered, "So, do I."

Little did I know then that Mike Miller would introduce me to an entirely new life.