Tales of a Cock Slave #43

Story Info
Fun with 5 hot, hung, uncut maintenance men in my building.
3.7k words
3.73
3.7k
2

Part 43 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Jose and Fabian who maintain the apartment building I lived in are truly hot. Both are six feet tall, slender, muscular with bright blue eyes, short brown hair and always wear tight jeans showing huge bulges down the insides of their thighs, tight t-shirts and large construction boots. Once when I was going up the stairs and they were coming down I smiled at Jose, looked at his crotch checking his huge bulge and raised my eyebrows. He smiled back, rubbed his crotch and winked.

They came to my apartment to inspect the air conditioner as it was dripping and causing a leak in my downstairs neighbor's ceiling and I noticed just how hot they really were. Fabian sent two of his team to repair it and the ceiling in my dining room when the roof leaked.

When Fabian and Jose came back to inspect the AC work and work done on the ceiling, I told them I really appreciated how well they take care of the building. Fabian asked, with a smile, a wink and a hand on his crotch, "How much do you appreciate us?" Jose, the hotter one, looked at me, put his hand on his crotch, smiled and said, "Show us how much you appreciate us."

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth wide. They both undid their belts, dropped their jeans, pulled down their underwear, pulled out and stroked their fat ten inch uncut cocks to get them hard and to show me what they were packing.

Fabian rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips, getting his sweet precum on them. I opened my mouth wide, leaned forward and wrapped my lips, mouth and throat around his cock. We locked eyes as he put on hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly fucked my throat for four heavenly minutes.

I flexed my throat muscles, hungry to have him shoot into my belly. He grunted loudly. I felt his cock throb in my throat, with my nose in his trimmed pubes and his balls twitching on my chin as he fed me his hot, Latino semen.

He pushed my face over to Jose. "You were right, hot throat and hungry for our Latino semen. Enjoy his throat." Jose walked up to me, rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips. I licked my lips and looked up at him and smiled.

I opened my mouth, he put one big hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, slid his fat cock down my throat and slowly throat fucked me. He pulled out so his fat cock head was in my mouth.

I stroked his foreskin and licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet Latino semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled out. "That was fucking hot. Such a tight, hot throat. And so talented with your throat muscles. Have you sucked a lot of cocks?"

"Yes, many."

"Fuck, we could tell. I've used lots of throats, but nothing like that. What is the biggest cock you've sucked?"

"Two hot Polish Americans' thick thirteen inch uncut cocks right here on this bed. They fucked my ass first, fed me his sweet semen, then throat fucked me. They spit roasted me, then switched."

"If you don't mind, we'd like to use it more and then someday your ass. Is it as hot and tight as your throat?

"Yes, I am just as talented with my tight, hot ass as I am with my tight, hot throat."

One afternoon, I heard my doorbell ring. It was them. They wanted to inspect the water damage on the wall in my bedroom. Jose noticed the lube on my night table, held it up and said to Fabian, looking at me with a big smile, "Fabian, he has lube. Mike, do you have condoms?" I smiled and got a whole roll of them out of my dresser.

Next thing I knew, I was on my back on the bed with my ass lubed and my legs over Fabian's shoulders and his big cock, with a condom, rabbit-fucking my ass, me groaning in ecstasy and flexing my ass muscles making him groan, him looking down at me hungrily. He put his nose to my nose, shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass, grunted loudly and shot what turned out to be a huge load.

Fabian turned me around with my head bent back and poured all his semen from the condom into my mouth. Jose rabbit-fucked that semen and his own semen down my throat.

Jose turned me around and put my legs over his shoulders, put on a condom and rabbit-fucked my ass. He leaned over and kissed me. I flexed my ass muscles until he grunted loudly and shot up my ass in his condom.

He, too, turned me around and poured his huge load semen in my mouth, which Fabian then throat fucked down into my belly with another big load from him.

Jose said, "Fuck, I could use that ass and throat every day!"

"I work from home so you can drop by whenever you studs are in the building. I'll always had plenty of condom and lube. Are you two studs lovers?"

Jose answered, "Yes, we are. We're both married to women. Fabian has a hot son."

One afternoon, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and there were Fabian, Jose and two hot Latino men in tight jeans, tank top t-shirts and huge toothy smiles on their beautiful faces.

He said, "This is Angel and Luis, they have thick eleven inch uncut cocks and are very aggressive. We're now going to thank you for taking such good care of your apartment."

I asked, "Are you Latino studs brothers or lovers?"

"Lovers."

On the way to the bedroom, I got a glass from the kitchen. We undressed in my bedroom. I got hard looking at how hot they all were, impatient to get their cocks in my holes. I asked Angel to lay on his back on my bed. I put a condom in my mouth, looking up into his big, brown eyes and rolled it all the way down on his hot, brown Latino python. He groaned loudly.

I sat down on it, making us both groan loudly. I opened my mouth wide and leaned forward. "Angel. My throat." He straddled Luis, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock all the way down my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them grown and rabbit-fuck my holes.

Luis cried out, "Fuck, Fabian, thank you for sharing your hot Cock Slave. I haven't had my cock treated that well in a long time. Angel, how is his ass?"

"Fucking amazing. Is he flexing his throat muscles like he is his ass muscles?"

"Yes, is it time to fill up our Cock Slave with our Latino semen?"

"No, let's enjoy his tight ass and throat longer." I stopped flexing my muscles and they slowed down their fucking. I was in heaven. I flexed my muscles again, they sped up, shoved their cocks all the way in me, grunted as their huge cocks throbbed deep within me.

I felt every spurt of their hot semen fly down my throat and up my ass. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Mike, I hope you are willing to be Luis' and my Cock Slave, too. Fabian and Jose, good for you?"

"Yes, you all deserve it. I want to watch while Jose fucks Fabian's ass and Luis fucks Angels ass with his legs over his shoulders." They got into position. I watched as those hot lovers fucked their boyfriends' asses. I was so hot as they were all clearly in love.

I stood on the other side of the bed looking into Jose's and Angel's eyes. They had huge smiles on their handsome faces as they stretched their lover's asses. Fabian and Luis groaned and groaned. I got on the bed and wrapped my mouth around Fabian's cock head, licked around under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot Latino semen as Jose grunted and filled his ass with his semen.

I swallowed Fabian's sweet semen, then leaned over and did the same thing to Luis. He rewarded me with a mouthful of his hot, Latino semen as Angel shot up his ass. I asked Angel and Jose to pour their condom semen in the glass, then switch with Fabian fucking Jose and Luis fucking Angel. I sucked loads out of Jose and Angel. Fabian and Luis poured their huge loads of Latino semen in the glass.

I asked the studs, "You got two more loads of semen for me?"

"Yes."

I got on all fours on the bed and asked Angel to take my ass and for Jose take my throat. Angel put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned. Both slid their cocks in my at the same time. They rabbit-fucked me hard, me flexing my ass and throat muscles.

They both grunted loudly, shoved their cocks all the way in me. They throbbed as they shot their hot Latino semen deep in me. Angel poured his huge load of semen in the glass.

"Jose, my ass, Angel my throat. They rabbit-fucked me harder. They groaned and groaned as they used my ass and throat. I was in heaven. I never wanted them to stop so I did not flex my ass and throat muscles. Jose said, "Mike, your ass is as tight as ever. I love fucking you." I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each thrust of their hips. I felt their fat Latino pythons throb deep inside me as they shot. Jose poured his load of semen into the glass.

"Fabian, my ass, Luis my throat." They both smiles as they got into position. Fabian lubed my ass and fingered it, making me groan and push back on his finger. He slid his cock up my ass and, holding my hips, began fucking me. Luis clearly wanted to hear me groan awhile, as he waited to fill my throat with his huge, Latino cock.

They fucked me slowly. I loved it and never wanted them to stop. Finally, Fabian said, "Mike, start flexing, please." I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me as their thick cocks throbbed in me, pumping more hot Latino semen into me. Fabian poured is hot semen in the glass.

Luis pulled out, went around and got behind me. He rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack while Fabian rubbed his cock head on my lips. I stuck my tongue out and licked off his tasty precum. He groaned, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. "Fabian, let's fuck our little friend hard."

They rabbit-fucked me so hard I thought they might crush my spine. I loved it. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. Luis grunted, leaned over as his cock throbbed up my ass. Fabian shot just after him, pulled out and poured his semen in the glass.

I got on my knees by the bed, bent back my head and stuck out my tongue. Jose poured the glass of semen down my throat. I didn't need to swallow. He asked the others, "Do we have another load for Mike? I do."

They all stood around me, stroking their hot foreskins up and down their cocks, looking down at me. When they were ready to shoot, they walked up, put their cock head in the back of my mouth so I felt their spurts of semen slide down my throat.

"Fuck, thank you, hot studs. You are the perfect Cock Masters for me. Lots of semen and stamina. Do you each have one more load for me? If so, sit on my couch please." They sat down. I started with Angel and edged him for about four minutes. When he finally shot, grunted loudly and yelled out, "Fuck, Mike! That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

I edged Fabian, Jose and Luis the same way, each having explosive orgasms as they grunted loudly and fed me their semen. I pulled out with Fabian and Luis so their cock heads were in my mouth as they shot and filled it up with their still huge loads of semen.

I swallowed while their cock heads were still in my mouth. Fabian said, "Angel, suck his cock." Angel sucked a load out of me. Then, Fabian, Jose and Luis sucked me off, all giving me amazing deep throat blowjobs.

They left and I took a long cum-induced nap.

One evening, my doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Fabian, Jose and the hot young man I saw in the parking lot getting into a van marked "Vareila Plumbing." Fabian said, "This is my son, Lucas (who looks like the actor Matt Lanter who played Brandon on the Netflix series, "Jupiter's Legacy"). He has a thick, uncut ten inch cock. I want to watch while he and Jose spit roast you."

We went into the bedroom and undressed. Lucas was so hot I was in awe, my mouth watered, my ass and throat tingled and I got rock hard. He was tall with a swimmer's body; strong chin with a cleft; full lips, high cheekbones; dark scruff; full expressive brows and lashes; soulful, stormy-blue eyes and neck-length wavy brown hair parted on the side and hanging sexily over his left eye.

I got on all fours on my bed. Lucas stood in front of me and I rolled a condom all the way down on his huge cock, making him groan. I was definitely NOT ten inches. He got on his back. I lubed my ass and squatted over it and slowly sat down on it, flexing my ass muscles.

We groaned and groaned until Jose shoved his fat cock down my throat. They all flexed their hips in perfect rhythm, both groaning and groaning as I flexed my ass and throat muscles repeatedly. Lucas said, "Fuck, Dad. His ass is as tight as a pussy. I can't wait to fuck his hot, tight throat!"

They both grunted at the same time, their huge cocks throbbed up my ass and down my throat. Jose fed me his typical huge load which I felt sliding down my esophagus. Lucas pulled out and I got on my back on the bed with my head bent back and mouth open wide.

He poured his huge load of hot, sweet Latino semen down my throat and slid his cock down my throat with his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his huge, thick cock through my neck as he rabbit-fucked it.

I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted, shoved his cock all the way down my throat so my nose was in his balls and my chin in his trimmed pubes. His cock throbbed and his balls twitched as he shot down my throat.

Fabian commanded, "On all fours on your bed." He got on his knees behind me and Lucas in front of me with Jose under me to suck my cock. I opened my mouth as Fabian lubed and fingered my ass. They slid their cocks into at the same time. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted and I felt their cocks throb in both ends of me as I fed Jose my semen.

Jose commanded, pointing to the floor in the doorway to my bedroom, "On your knees."

They all stroked their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks, shooting on my tongue. I swallowed, looked up at Lucas, smiled and opened my mouth wide. Lucas put one hand the back of my head and the under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat so hard I thought it might burst. He yelled out, "Fuck, Mike! With and ass and a throat like yours, there's no need to try to hook up with women!"

A few days later, my doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Lucas. He said, "I'm here to work on your pipes."

"My throat and ass pipes?"

"Yes."

"What pipe do you want to work on first?"

"Ass."

I took his clothes off, and licked him all over his body, nipples, belly button, lower back, ass cheeks, thighs, and balls to get his cock rock hard and dripping. I got a condom out of the drawer, put it in my mouth, got on my knees and looked up into his eyes and rolled it all the way down his huge cock with my tongue, licking the underside of his cock. He groaned.

I got on my bed on my back and lifted up my legs. We locked eyes. He lubed and fingered my ass. He put them on his shoulders and put his cock head at my asshole. I begged, "Please go very slowly so I feel every inch of your amazing cock stretch my asshole for as long as you can before shooting your hot semen into the condom."

He slid his huge, fat cock in and out of my ass really, really slowly, rolling his hips, looking into my eyes with his blue eyes, mesmerizing me. All the way up my ass, then with just his cock head in my ass. After about two minutes, he said, "Mike, I really need to shoot. I haven't cummed for seven days." I flexed my ass muscles. He put his hair over his eyes, groaned loudly then grunted loudly as his huge, thick cock throbbed up my ass.

I turned around, bent my head back over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth. He poured another huge load of semen down my throat, then shoved his python all the way down with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat, rubbing his cock with his thumbs, so hard I thought he might break my jaw.

I loved feeling his pubes on my chin and his big, sweet smelling balls on my nose. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth and filled it with his hot, Latino semen. I swallowed every drop. He leaned over and sucked a load out of me, swallowing it.

He sat on the ottoman. Looking up into his blue eyes, I rolled a condom down on his cock. I lubed my ass and sat down on his Latino python facing him. We kissed while he flexed his hips up and down and I flexed my ass muscles. We both grunted at the same time. He shot up my ass into his condom. I shot up between us. I pulled off and got on my knees.

I wiped up my semen from his chest with my pointer finger and fed it to him. He licked it off my finger, getting me hard. I stood up. He sucked my cock and swallowed my semen. I got back on my knees and shins on the floor, head bent back, mouth wide open and tongue out.

I wagged it. He dripped his condom semen down my throat, making it easier for his fat cock to slide down it. He slowly, slowly fucked my throat, us looking into each other's eyes. I flexed my throat, he grunted and I felt his thick cock throb as he shot his semen into my belly.

He pulled out and said, "Nap time!" We spooned. It was so great to have his warm body behind mine. His cock got hard between my thighs. I jerked him off and ate his semen. We slept for two hours and I sucked him off in the shower and, before he left, he sucked me off.

He said, "I am definitely in love with your ass and throat!"

"Your cock is twelve inches, correct?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Your dad said it was ten. My throat can tell from experience it's a twelve."

"He's jealous."

Fabian and Jose have been here five times, twice with just Luis and Angel and twice with Luis, Angel and Lucas.

One evening, my doorbell rang. It was Fabian. He said, "I want to thank you for taking such good care of Lucas."

-

I said, "And, I want to thank you for introducing me to Lucas by fucking your tight ass then throat on your back on my bed. Game?"

We walked into the bedroom. I took my clothes off, then his. He got on his back and lifted his legs. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and flexed his tasty asshole on my tongue.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered his prostate, making him groan again. I slid my cock up his ass and fucked him really. slowly rolling my hips as I rubbed his nipples looking down into his eyes.

He flexed his ass muscles. I sped up making him groan louder. I went all the way up his ass, grunted and shot. "Turn around, head over the edge of my bed. I poured the semen from my condom down his throat, then put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat. I rubbed my cock as I slid it in and out of his tight throat rolling my hips. "Flex your throat muscles."

After I grunted and shot down his throat, I asked him, "Did you enjoy the way I fucked your ass and throat?"

"Yes!"

"I taught your son how to do that, rolling his hips as he fucks my tight holes. He fucks my ass and throat that way and I fuck his ass and throat that way. Feel free to stop by any time! Now let's see if you learned from that. Please take my ass, then my throat."

He did very well. I hosted him many times on his own, ending with us edging each other on my couch. He was a very fast learner.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers