Tales of a Cock Slave #44

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut Cuban men at my hotel in Havana.
3.7k words
3.82
3k
1

Part 44 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was visiting the Old Town in Havana, Cuba, staying in a very nice hotel for five nights. The first evening, a hot jock with a thick nine inch uncut cock pinged me on Scruff, saying, "Quiero que chupes mi gran polla cubana y te tragues mi enorme carga" ("I want you to swallow my big Cuban cock and my huge load"). He didn't speak English, so I had to use Google translate to chat with him.

I message him, "Soy un hijo de puta incredible y podria manejar su polla y carga" (I am an amazing cocksucker and can handle your cock and load"). He lived and worked near the hotel. I asked him to meet me in the lobby of my hotel the next morning at 8:30.

We met in the lobby and he was with someone else, who turned out to be his boyfriend, Luis, who spoke English and was also very, very handsome. They were both wearing sweatpants (showing their cock heads), tight white t-shirts and sneakers.

He asked me, "Are you the cocksucker?"

"Yes. Let's get in the elevator. I'm here with friends and I don't want them to overhear us."

In the elevator, he said, "You're handsome. I hope you are as good an ass slave as you are cocksucker! I am Luis, this in Bengino, my boyfriend. As you know, he does not speak English, but I do. I have a thick, eleven inch uncut cock, lots of semen saved up and am very aggressive. It's impossible to find hot, submissive Cock Slaves here. When we get to your room, you will do everything I tell you to do, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

We got to my room and Luis told me to take off their shirts. I reached around them and pulled off their t-shirts making sure to rub their nipples as I pulled the shirts up over their heads. Both groaned. I took my clothes off and Luis and Bengino were clearly surprised my cock was so big and uncut and that I was so well built.

I got on my knees and rubbed Luis' cock through his sweat pants. It got hard tenting and spotting them. I took off his shoes, kissed his feet, licked his toes (making him groan) then took off his sweatpants. His huge cock sprung up. I did the same thing with Bengino.

They both had really nice bodies with flat abs, nice pecs, stiff nipples, tight asses, muscular legs and arms and just a little bit of hair on his chest looking like Cuban actor William Levy.

Luis got on his back on my bed, stroked his huge cock fully hard and dripping and handed me a condom. Looking into his beautiful eyes, I rolled the condom down on his cock, going all the way down on him making him groan. I lubed my ass and sat all the way down on his cock, making him groan louder. He was clearly surprised I could take his whole Cuban python up my ass all at once.

Bengino got up on the bed, stood in front of me with his hard cock in front of my face. He rubbed it on my lips, getting his precum on them. I looked up at him, licked his sweet precum off my lips and opened my mouth wide.

He put on hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat as Luis held my hips and rabbit-fucked my ass, slamming his cock all the way up, then almost out of my ass.

Bengino pulled my head almost all the way off his cock then pushed me all the way down so my nose was in his pubes and his big balls on my chin. It felt so amazing having their huge cocks up my ass and down my throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscles repeatedly.

They both groaned louder, then grunted as both their cocks throbbed repeatedly. They both shot and yelled out.

I got up off Luis' cock and on my knees and shins with my back against the bed and bent my head back with my mouth wide open. Luis smiled down at me and poured his huge load of condom semen down my throat.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked that semen down into my belly and grunted out another huge load. I felt his cock throb so deep my throat that every spurt of his hot semen probably shot right into my stomach.

We went into the bathroom. I put my hands on the sink console, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. Bengino put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his cock up my ass with his hands on my shoulders. I watched in the mirror as Luis slid his cock up Bengino's ass. Luis fucked him hard, him fucking me hard.

I flexed my ass muscles. I assume Bengino did, too, as both Bengino and Luis grunted loudly. I looked in the mirror to see Bengino's and Luis' eyes roll back as they grunted and shot up my and Bengino's ass.

Luis pulled out of his lover's ass. Bengino pulled out of mine. I got on my knees in the middle of the bathroom, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Luis poured both condoms full of semen down my throat. I put my head down, looked up at Luis and stuck out my tongue.

He put one of his hand on the back head and the other under my chin, slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and shot his hot Cuban semen into my belly. Bengino did the same thing, feeding me his hot semen.

I got on all fours on the bathroom floor. Luis fucked my ass as Bengino fucked my throat. I flexed, they grunted and shot into me. Luis cried out, "Fuck, boy, you just got two more huge loads of our hot, Cuban semen from our fat cocks."

Bengino pulled out of my throat as Luis pulled out of my ass. I got up on my knees, head bent back, mouth open, tongue out and eyes open. Luis poured the semen from his condom down my throat and he and Bengino fucked that semen down into my belly adding two more load as their cocks throbbed in my throat.

Luis noticed my cock was hard. He got down on his knees and gave me an amazing blowjob. He pulled me to my feet and French kissed me, getting me hard again. We walked back into the bedroom. Bengino got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. I got on my knees and spread his hairy ass cheeks with my hands and rubbed my nose on his anus, then flicker licked it. He groaned loudly shaking his head back and forth.

I used my pointer and middle fingers to open up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. I stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his prostate as I squeezed his fat, hairy balls. He groaned as I inserted my cock.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me in, so my cock was all the way up his tight, hot, Cuban ass. I flex and rolled my hips slowly sliding my cock in and out of his ass. I grunted, my cock throbbed and shot up his ass. I pulled out and asked Luis to tell him to get on his knees with his back against the bed, head bent back and mouth wide open.

Bengino got on his knees, looked up at me with his big, brown eyes, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide. I poured my semen down his throat and, locking eyes, slowly fucked it down into his belly adding more semen. He stood up and rubbed his cock on my face, getting it hard. I swallowed it in one gulp. He groaned, held my head and rabbit-fucked my throat feeding more of his semen.

He pulled out, I stood up and we French kissed, getting me hard again. He got back on his knees and sucked my cock, keeping my semen in his mouth. He French kissed me and spit my semen into my mouth, which I swallowed as he smiled and patted me on the ass and said, "Gracias papi, eres un esclavo increĆ­ble!"

Luis told me, "That means 'Thank you, Daddy, you are an amazing Cock Slave.' Luis pushed me to my knees, rubbed his cock on my lips. I looked up at him and opened my mouth. He shoved it all the way down my throat and rabbit-fucked me. He grunted, "Take my load of hot, Cuban semen, Pappi!" He shot big, holding my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his musky pubes and his big balls on my slobber-covered chin.

He pulled my face off his cock, looked down at me and said, "You are an amazing Cock Slave and Cock Master. We're leaving town tonight, so I'm sorry we won't be able to use each other's asses and throat again. Hope it was as hot for you as it was for us!"

"Yes! You two are amazingly hot studs!"

Luis French kissed me and then they left. It was so amazing. I could have serviced their huge cocks all night. I jerked off and ate my semen thinking about them.

One morning, after breakfast, a really hot young man removed my plates from the table. I went to the bathroom. He came up to me and asked if I was the hot, semen-loving Cock Slave staying in room 702. "Yes, I am. Why?"

"Follow me." We went down a hall and into a storage room. He locked the door. "Luis is my big brother, older and a bigger cock. I have a thick ten inch uncut cock that needs a lot of attention. My black boyfriend's ten inch uncut cock also needs lots of attention, too. My name is Jose. My boyfriend's name is Manuel. I need to be sure you can swallow my cock and take it up your ass before I let Manuel use you."

I dropped to my knees, rubbed his cock through his pants, getting it rock hard down his thigh. I looked up into his handsome face and brown eyes, undid his pants and pulled them down. I licked and nibbled his cock through his underwear, making him groan. I pulled them down and his thick, dripping cock popped up even with my mouth.

I opened wide, leaned forward and went all the way down on him. I stroked his cock while I went up and down on it. When I had his fat, smooth cock head in my mouth, I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked it under his foreskin.

He grunted, his fat cock throbbed in my hand as he filled my mouth up with his hot, salty semen. I swallowed and pulled off him. "Fuck, Papi, such a hot throat. It's rare to find a hot man who can swallow a fat, ten inch cock. Is your ass that hot?"

"Do you have condoms and lube?"

"No."

"I do in my room. I have to leave in fifteen minutes. Can you come up now and use my ass?"

"Yes." We took the elevator up to my floor. I took him into my room and took his and my clothes off. His body was amazing, slender, muscular and hairless. I put condoms and lube on the night table and got on my back with my legs up.

He put my legs over his shoulders, lubed and fingered it and slid his fat cock all the way up my ass. We both groaned. He rabbit-fucked my ass, grunted and throbbed what turned out to be another huge load into the condom up my ass.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth wide. He poured his condom semen into my mouth. I swallowed all of it, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

He put his hands on the sides of my head and slid his cock all the way down my throat and rabbit-fucked it as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, his cock throbbed and I felt his hot semen shoot down my throat. While his cock was still in my throat, he leaned over and sucked my cock, swallowing my semen.

"Fuck, Papi! So hot! Manuel will love you! I want to look into his eyes as we fuck you from both ends. When will you be back in your room tonight?"

"9:00. The door will be open, come in. I'll be on all fours on the bed."

At 9:00, they came into my room. Manuel was extremely handsome, the same height and build as Jose. He was very aggressive. He lubed and fingered my ass, shoved all thick ten uncut inches up my ass and rabbit-fucked my ass. I groaned and groaned until Manuel shoved his Cuban python down my throat.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat in rhythm with Jose's assault on my ass. I flexed my throat and ass muscles, making them both groan. They both grunted as their huge cocks filled me up.

Manuel pulled out, I turned around with my head over the side of the bed. Jose pulled off Manuel's condom and dripped his huge load of sweet semen into my mouth. I swallowed it, licked my lips, bent my head back mouth wide open. Manuel was hard again. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. I was surprised that he fucked my throat slowly.

I could feel his cock sliding in and out past my tonsils and him rubbing it through my throat. I flexed my throat muscles and, after about two minutes, pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked it as I licked his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with semen, puffing out my cheeks. I swallowed quickly so none dripped out.

I turned back around. Jose pushed me knees back toward my head, giving him full access to my asshole, shoved his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked me so hard he pushed me across the bed, grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." with each thrust as their huge balls slapped loudly against my ass. I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned, then grunted loudly as his cock throbbed more hot, Cuban semen up my ass.

He pulled out. I got on my knees and shins with my back against the bed and opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Jose poured his semen onto my tongue. I swallowed it and, looking up into his handsome face, opened my mouth wide.

He slid his cock down my throat and, with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, slowly fucked my throat. I did not flex my throat muscles as I wanted it to last as long as possible.

"Papi, flex those muscles. I'll feed you!" I did, he shoved it all the way down my throat, grunted and shot deep into my belly. I stood up, sat on the edge of the bed and looked into Jose's eyes. He got down on his knees and sucked me off. He was a very good cocksucker. I shot quickly and he swallowed it all.

Jose got on his back on the bed, legs up. I watched in amazement as Manuel slowly fucked his ass, them both groaning and groaning. Manuel leaned over, kissed him. Jose wrapped his arms around him. Manuel stood up, pointed to me and Jose's cock. I went down on him and he shot down my throat as Manuel shot up his ass. We showered together, where I sucked them both off, then they left.

I saw Jose in the lobby and asked if they were available that night. He said yes. I told him my door would be unlocked at 9:00 and I'd be on my back, legs up. At 9:00, I heard men enter the room.

I looked over and watched as seven hot men undressed, all at least ten inches, all uncut and very handsome. They fucked my ass one after another looking down at me with their big, brown eyes. After they shot up my ass in their condoms, they poured their condom semen into the glass I set out.

I got on my knees in the middle of the bathroom floor, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Jose poured all their warm, sweet on my tongue. It felt amazing as it slid down my throat. I put my head down and asked them to line up and throat fuck me. I opened my mouth wide and one after another, they rabbit-fucked my throat, shooting more hot Cuban stud semen into my belly.

I got on all fours and they all spit roasted me until each had my ass and throat. They poured their condom semen in the glass. After each had my ass and throat at least twice, Jose asked me to get on my knees, head back, mouth open tongue out. He poured all the semen in the glass down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

They stood around me smiling huge smiles as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they walked up, put their cock head in the back of my mouth and shot their semen into my throat. I felt every spurt slide down my throat into my belly.

I got on all fours on the bed and they spit roasted me repeatedly so each had both my ass and throat, pouring their condom semen in two glasses. After they were done with me, Manuel and Jose got on their back, legs up. We all fucked them, adding their semen to the glasses.

After we were done using their tight asses, Jose got on his knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out. Manuel poured all that semen down his throat a little at a time, allowing him to swallow it all.

Manuel put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him, them looking lovingly into each other's eyes, as all we men watched. We were all amazed at how much they loved each other and how much they were enjoying each other.

I invited them back for the following night, 9:00, door open, me on my back, legs up. I heard them come in. I looked over and saw twelve hot men. They all got undressed. All were very handsome with slender, muscular bodies. Their cocks ranged from ten to twelve inches, all thick and uncut.

They all put on condoms, lubed my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard looking down into my eyes with their big, brown, hungry eyes. I flexed my ass muscles. They all groaned, then grunted loudly as their fat cocks throbbed their hot, Cuban semen up my ass into their condoms. They each poured their semen in two glasses on the bedside table.

They each took my ass twice. I was in heaven. I put my arms out on the bed, groaned and groaned shaking my head back and forth. I could have laid there all night getting fucked by those hot studs. From their groaning and grunting, I could tell they were loving it, too.

I turned around, head over the edge of the bed. Manuel poured the semen into my mouth, little by little, allowing me to swallow. After I'd swallowed it all, I bent my head back and they all throat fucked me, some hard, some gentle.

Some of them leaned over and sucked loads out of me. They were there for two hours. We ended with them bukakke'ing me in the bathroom. Several purposely shot on the floor. They all watched smiling as I licked their hot semen off the floor

We did this the next night. The last night Jose took me to an all-male party in the penthouse suite. He, Manuel and I were the sex slaves for the evening. We serviced thirty-seven hot men, all ten to twelve inches uncut for three hours. We started on our backs, legs up as the men stood in line and took turns rabbit-fucking out hot asses. They poured their semen in three glasses. By the time each had had our asses, the glasses were full.

We turned around with our heads over the edge of the bed. The three biggest men, the twelve inchers, poured all that semen in our mouths. We swallowed every sweet drop, bent our heads back and opened our mouths wide. We got aggressively throat fucked until every man had shot his semen into our bellies. The nine biggest stayed.

We edged them each for over five minutes, swallowing more hot, sweet, Cuban semen. Jose and Manuel stayed in my room after we drank Mojitos at the roof bar. He told me they charged the men to use their throats and asses. They typically made $1,000.00 US each, but that night they charged them more. He handed me $1,000.00 in cash. We were too cum drunk and tired to have sex.

In the morning, I asked Jose why so many men needed men like us. "Most are married and don't get hot sex at home, particularly not deep throat head. It's really, really rare to find someone like you here. As you can tell, Manuel and I love sex and getting fucked up our asses and down our throats by hot men."

"They don't get it at home, so they are willing to pay a lot of money. When I told them we had a hot, hung, uncut American man to service them, they willingly paid more. They are among the richest men in Cuba."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers