Tales of a Cock Slave #42

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut Police Officers.
3k words
4.17
3.4k
4

Part 42 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Coming home from seeing a movie at about 9:20 pm one evening I accidently ran a red light. I saw a police car with its lights on pull out of a parking lot following me. I pulled over. The officer got out of his vehicle, walked up to my window and tapped on it. I put the window down.

The officer was so hot, I got rock hard. In retrospect, he looked like the Polish actor Patryk Czerniejewski, young, tall, in a tight uniform showing he was very fit, bright blue eyes, dark lashes and brows, with a name tag, "Officer Kowalski". He said, "Sir, I'm Officer Kowalski. Are you aware that you ran a red light back there?"

I answered, "No, Officer, I wasn't aware I did that."

He responded, "Please give me your license and registration." He went back to his car, came back, returned my license and registration and said, "Please pull over into that parking lot and wait in your car."

I pulled into the parking lot, parked and opened my window. He pulled up next to me, got out of his squad car, came up to my window and told me to get out of my car and follow him to the other side of his vehicle. He looked me right in my eyes, he said, "You can get on your knees and put your hands on the back of your head, or you can get on your knees and I put my hands on the back of your head."

I answered, "Your hands."

He put his hands on my shoulders, pushed me down to my knees, put his hands behind my head and rubbed my face in his crotch until his cock was fully hard down the inside of his right thigh.

He told me to undo his belt and pants, pull his pants and underwear down. When I did that, his thick nine inch uncut dripping cock sprang up right in front of my mouth. He unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of his shirt, gripped his cock and rubbed my lips with it a couple times, so I could feel his precum on my lips. I licked my lips and smiled.

Looking down at me with a stern face he said, "Would you rather get a ticket or get this down your throat?"

I answered by looking up into his big blue eyes and opening my mouth wide. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me all the way down on his cock. He put one hand on the top of my head and one under my chin. As he rabbit-fucked my throat, he said, "I can feel my fat Polish sausage going in and out of your tight throat. Do you like it?"

I flexed my throat muscles to show my approval. That must have felt very good as he commanded, "Keep doing that, it feels great on my cock." After about four glorious minutes he held my head all the way down grinding my nose in his pubes and my chin on his warm, soft balls. He threw his head back as his thick cock throbbed in my throat shooting numerous spurts of his semen down into my belly, cried out, "Oh my God."

He pulled his cock out of my throat, looked down at me with his beautiful blue eyes, pinched my chin and said, "Dziekuje frajerze. That means 'Thank you, Cocksucker' in Polish. I really mean it, thank you. I've never had deep throat head like that."

He told me to get up and that I could go. He told me he parked in that parking lot every week night and was certain I required nightly disciplining. I looked him in the eyes and said, "I certainly do need a lot of disciplining. When I stop in the parking lot, what should I do?"

He said, "Wait in your car, I'll come up, tap the window, you'll roll down the window and I'll say, "Czy zdajesz sobie sprawę, że byłeś kiepskim dupkiem i musisz być zdyscyplinowany?" which means, "Are you aware that you have been a bad cocksucker?"

You'll say, "Yes, Officer Kowalski, I've been very bad and need disciplining." You'll get out of your car and we'll walk behind my vehicle and I'll fuck your hot, tight throat, but even harder. Got it, cocksucker?"

"Yes, Officer Kowalski."

Two nights later, I parked and he came up to the window and tapped. We went through the routine and we went to the other side of his vehicle. There was another officer there, equally or even hotter than Officer Kowalski.

He said, "This is Officer Kaminski. Since you've been very, very bad, by not stopping last night, I brought in a bigger gun and we are both going to discipline you."

"Get on your knees, mouth wide open and deep throat our huge uncut Polish Police Officer cocks." Officer Kowalski throat fucked me first, pulled my head off his cock with his fat cock head in my mouth. I licked around it under his hot foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth up with his hot, sweet Polish semen. I looked up into his eyes and swallowed his hot, sweet semen in one gulp.

Officer Kaminski, who looked like Polish actor Mateusz Banasiuk, did the same thing to my with his fat ten inch uncut cock, pulling out and shooting his hot semen in my mouth. They took turns rabbit-fucking my throat. After they jerked huge loads on my tongue. I was happy that they had so much semen and stamina.

"Do you like having our Polish semen on your tongue?" I nodded. He pushed my chin up, "Swallow it and get ready for more of our hot Polish semen." They each rabbit-fucked my throat three more times holding the back of my head and under my chin.

One night, there were three officers and another four. We did it every time I went to that movie theater, at least ten times.

One night, in a rush to get home, I didn't stop. Almost immediately, a police vehicle with its lights on was following me. I pulled over. Office Kowalski walked up to the window, tapping on it. I put it down. He said, "Zarozumialec, why didn't you stop for your discipline session?"

I answered, "I was tired and wanted to get home."

"Pull into that parking lot, get out of your car and follow me." He again pulled in beside me. We went to the other side of his vehicle, where Officer Kaminski was waiting with his pants and underwear down, the bottom buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and his fat ten inch uncut cock fully erect.

Office Kowalski dropped his pants and underwear and undid his bottom two shirt buttons and said, "Take off your shoes and put your hands on the vehicle."

He reached around, undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down and pulled my shirt tail up. I stepped out of my pants and underwear. He smacked my ass really hard and said into my ear, "This infraction requires a new level of discipline. Bend over, spread your legs and stick that hot ass out!"

I bent over, he lubed up my ass and fingered me a bit, saying, "Get ready!" Officer Kowalski put his cockhead against my asshole, grab me by the waist and shoved all fat nine inches all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked it for three wonderful minutes, making me groan and groan. He grunted loudly and cried out, "Oh, my God!" as his cock throb as he shot up my ass into his condom.

Officer Kowalski pulled out and Kaminski fucked me hard with his thick ten inch cock for four glorious minutes, then grunted loudly and shot hard. I could also feel his cock throbbing in my ass as he shot his semen into the condom.

It felt amazing to be fucked by those monster cocks up against his car. After Officer Kaminski pulled out, I got on my knees and shins with my back against the car. Office Kowalski and Officer Kaminski poured their condom semen down my throat.

I kept my mouth open wide looking up at them. Office Kowalski grabbed the back of my head and under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat. He grunted as his thick cock throbbed and I felt his semen shooting down my throat.

He pulled out and Officer Kaminski did the same thing to me with his bigger cock.

Every other week, I didn't stop so they'd dole out my "punishment". One night they fucked my throat and spit roasted me twice, switching places, so they both had my ass and throat. It was so hot sucking them and getting fucked by them outside.

Another time I did that, there were four hot, hung Polish officers fucking my ass and throat, one had a thick eleven inch uncut Polish python.

One evening, Officer Kowalski said, "Seems you like the maximum discipline."

I put my hand on his crotch, squeezed his cock and answered, "Yes, I'm always very, very, very bad."

He said, "Then we'll always punish your ass and your throat!" From then on, it was always four officers spit roasting me and feeding me their hot Polish semen, over three feet of uncut Polish cock down my throat and up my ass.

Two weeks later in the evening I was home and heard the Front Door ring. I pressed 9 and in about 30 seconds later, my doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Officer Kowalski and Officer Kaminsky. They were both wearing tight jeans (showing huge bulges down the inside of their thighs) and white v-neck t-shirts with gold crosses, wearing large sneakers. They were hot in their uniforms, but even hotter in their street clothes.

My heart started beating hard, my mouth started watering and my cock got hard. Officer Kowalski said with a huge smile on his handsome face and his big hand on his bulging crotch, "James, didn't you realize we have your license plate number and could find your home address."

"We're here to give you your punishment for not stopping for a week. We'll need a glass. We'll finally be able to do this properly." I'd been going to another movie theater as there were not good movies at the one I usually went to, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

I told them I go by Mike and to go into my bedroom. I got my crystal Manhattan glass and went into the bedroom and Office Kowalski said, "This is a nice apartment, so much better for fucking your tight holes than a parking lot."

I said, "I can't imagine getting throat and ass fucked by you two could be any hotter, but I'm hoping you prove me wrong this evening. This is the glass I have my nightly Manhattan in."

Office Kowalski smiled and said, "Then, that is the glass you're going to have your big Polish semen cocktails in this evening. Undress me, then Officer Kaminski."

He sat on the ottoman in my bedroom. I got down on my knees took his shoes off, then his socks. He stood up, I took his shirt off rubbing his arms as I pulled it off him. He groaned. I folded it and put it on the chair. He undid his belt and pants, pulled them down and stepped out of them. I folded them and put them on top of his shirt on the chair. I did the same thing with Officer Kaminski's clothes.

I got down, put my hands on Officer Kowalski's tight ass and licked his huge, thick Polish cock which was constrained down his right thigh through his Tommy Johns. He groaned and pushed my head over to Officer Kaminski. I grabbed his tight ass and licked his cock through his Tommy Johns.

"Take off our underwear, sniff and lick them, fold them and put them with our clothes."

I took off Officer Kowalski's underwear and, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes, put them to my nose. I closed my eyes and inhaled the smell of his hot balls and ass and licked where his ass would be. I did the same thing with Officer Kaminski's. They smelled just as amazing. It was intoxicating.

They were even hotter that I had realized, both 6', 180, wide shoulders, narrow hips, flat abs and nice pecs with perky nipples. Office Kowalski said, "We'll finally have the chance to look into your eyes as we fuck your tight ass and our fat cocks in your throat while we throat fuck you. Please get on your back. I'm going to take my time with you, Glodny Zarozumialec (Hungry Cocksucker). Get on your back on the bed, legs up."

He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks with his big hands and licked my asshole. He spread my anus open with his pointer and middle fingers and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and slowly inserted his cock.

He leaned over, looking into my eyes as he slowly flexed his hips fucking my ass. I felt the cross around his neck on my chest. He kissed me, then his cross. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, his cock throbbed and I felt his fat Polish American python throb up my ass.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. He poured his condom semen onto my tongue. I swallowed it, put my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat and slowly flexed his hips pumping his big cock in and out of my throat as he rubbed it with his thumbs.

I flexed my throat muscles. "Fuck, I can see my cock head going in and out of your throat. I'd forgotten what a talented throat you have. Keep flexing those throat muscles and I will reward you big!" He slid his fat cock in and out of my throat slowly, stretching my tonsils. I wrapped my arms around his hips pulling cock all the way down my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles again. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed and I swallowed every drop of his hot semen. He yelled out, "Chwalic Boga! Cocksucker, that means 'Praise God.' I do truly thank God for your throat and ass."

Office Kaminski, said, "My turn now, Zarozumialec." I turned around and lifted my legs. He got on his knees and ate my ass really well. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned. He slowly slid his cock up my ass and slowly fucked it. I flexed my ass muscles. He leaned over, looked in my eyes, kissed me then his cross. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed his hot semen up my ass in his condom.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. He poured his sweet semen down my throat. I swallowed it, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He slid his cock down my throat, again with his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat, rubbed his fat Polish python as he slid it in and out.

Again, I wrapped my arms around his thighs. I flexed my throat muscles until he grunted, his cock throbbed and shot his semen down my throat and he said "Dziekuje Frajerze."

I said, "Yes, prosze. Let me reward you for being such hot Cock Masters. Sit on the couch, relax and let me do all the work." Locking eyes with the Polish Police Officer studs, I edged each for over five minutes. When each started to pant, I pulled up so their cock head were in my mouth, wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock, stroked it while I licked around their fat, smooth cock heads under their tasty foreskins. Both grunted loudly as their cocks throbbed in my hand and they filled my mouth with their hot, sweet Polish semen.

Officer Kaminski said, "Holy shit, cocksucker, I've never had my Polish python sucked like that. Thank you!"

Once, they brought their twin brothers who were not in uniform, wearing tight jeans and skin-tight white v-neck t-shirts that showed every ripple of their abs, pecs and biceps and gold chains with crosses. Again, huge bulges down the inside of their thighs.

It was amazing to have duplicates of them. Officer Kowalski introduced them, "I'm Filip, my brother is Michal. Officer Kowalski's name is Jakub and his brother's name is Wiktor.

I am married to Jakub and Michal is married to Wiktor." They all fucked my ass on my back, then my throat. They spit roasted me with me sitting on one's cock while the other fucked my throat until each hot stud had both my ass and throat.

Filip asked me to edge them all. After thirty minutes, I had swallowed four huge loads of Polish semen, Filip edged me. He pulled up, licked my cock head under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my hot Welsh American semen. We all dressed.

When they left, Filip said, "You know, we're not just coming here to discipline you. Jakub and I really enjoy getting together and really, really enjoyed sharing you with our husbands."

I told them, "I thought so." I French kissed both and before they left, Filip said "Do widzenia razie nasz zarozumialec i przyjacielu niewolnika w dupe" ("Goodbye for now our cocksucker and ass slave friend").

I responded, "See you soon!"

Filip and I exchanged cell phone numbers. I invited all four over as a wedding present for Rob Dewitt and Todd Hedges. I hardly have words to express what a fantasy fulfilled it was to get to watch my two favorite aggressive nine inch cut cock masters get spit roasted on all fours on my bed several times by these four hot, hung, uncut, Polish Police Officers, then drinking their huge loads of condom semen from the two crystal glasses I put out.

After, Rob texted me that that was, unquestionably, the hottest sex he'd ever had and thanking me for setting it up and apologizing for blocking me the first time.

We got together at least once a month.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers