Tales of a Cock Slave #48

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, multi-racial university jocks.
1.7k words
4.38
6.8k
2
0

Part 48 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

One of the brothers from the Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity who fucked my ass and throat at my next door neighbors' sex dungeon party, introduced me to the captain of the basketball team at their house off campus at their university, William. He was an extremely handsome 6' 3" slender, muscular black man with a thick ten inch uncut cock.

He invited me to share my ass and throat with his teammates. I asked when. "Come to our Fraternity House tomorrow night at 8:00." He gave me the address. I went and he took me to the basement. There were ten other hot, multi-racial men there, all naked stroking their huge uncut cocks with big grins on their handsome faces.

There was a padded platform in the middle of the room and a sling in the corner. William said, "Mike, strip and get on your back on the platform. Men, have fun. Pour your condom semen in this mug."

William started by fucking my ass really slowly, while a thick ten inch uncut brother, Thomas, fucked my throat really slowly. It felt so amazing, I shot on my stomach and chest. William wiped it up and fed it to Thomas. After he shot, he poured the semen into the Alpha Sigma Phi mug. All the others did the same thing, ass then throat. So, so hot.

After they all fucked my ass and throat, William poured all their semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked it into my belly adding another huge load of his hot, sweet, black semen. He said, "Now, Mike is going to enjoy some of our asses and throats. You three stand in line. I'll be the fourth. Each of you, get on your back on the platform, head bent back and legs up."

I fucked one of their asses, saving the condom semen as William fucked their throats. We fucked them all until we'd had both their asses and throats. I poured all my condom semen down William's throat, then fucked that and another big load down his tight throat. William did the same thing to me with his hot condom semen. The brothers loved watching us use each other.

William said, "Three cheers for our team Cock Slave!"

"Hooray, hooray, hooray!"

William made me their official team Cock Slave. He wouldn't let me service them before games, but always after, in the locker room, before they showered. It was so hot to get ass and throat fucked by a team of hot, sweaty, pumped up multi-racial jocks. They would sit on the bench and I'd sit on their cocks and get throat fucked by the others. They did this until they'd each had my ass and throat. Then, I'd suck off the most hung in the shower.

They took me on the bus when they traveled. I'd suck William, Thomas and a ten inch uncut Latino stud in the back of the bus. Once, he shared with me the team they played against when they won. We did this in their locker room. twenty-one hot black, Latino, Italian, Polish, Irish guys, all tall, muscular, handsome, hung, uncut and aggressive.

One evening, I went to their Frat house and down into the basement. There were over twenty men there, all naked and amazingly hot, all hung, uncut and handsome, stroking their cocks hard looking at me like I was a pizza and a 6-pack.

William told me there were on the lacrosse team, and that Peter, a hot blond with a thick ten inch uncut cock, was their captain. The basketballers and lacrosse players spit roasted me all night, each having both my ass and throat. I fucked the asses and throats of the hottest, hung four of them, William and Peter and another from each team.

The next time I went, William told me, "We've set up a glory hole booth with a padded hole, cushions on the inside for your knees and water in bottles. I've invited thirty-five hot, hung guys, from the basketball, lacrosse, soccer and swim teams. We captains screened them to ensure they had cocks worthy of your talents."

"We four captains will go first, then the others would stand in line and you will suck them until they shoot, and you swallow all their semen. After forty-five minutes, I'll give you a break. There is a bathroom. You can vomit up and shit out all our semen if you need to. There is mouthwash, a toothbrush and toothpaste."

He opened the booth door, I got in and he closed it. William's cock came through the hole. I slowly sucked his cock and swallowed his load. I sucked them all, some clearly more than once. I swallowed every drop of their hot semen. The hole was large enough that I could squeeze and suck their balls. White, black, Latino, over and over.

William knocked on the door and told me it was break time. I did go to the bathroom but didn't vomit or shit out the semen. I used the mouthwash. He told me to stick my cock through that hole. I got an amazing blowjob, slow and hot. I grunted and shot. I heard him say, "Thank you, Mike. Hot cock, sweet semen."

It was William. When he came out I said, "Fuck, William, I didn't realize you were such a good cocksucker!"

"I never noticed you had such a big, uncut cock and shot such huge loads."

Another night, I went into the basement. No one was there. William said, "The same guys from before are upstairs. I asked them not to cum all week, so they'll have lots of hot jock semen. They are going to use just your hot, tight ass today. I've told them you like it aggressive and verbal and can slap your ass cheeks. I'll be watching. If you cum on yourself, I'll lick it up. Have fun! I know the guys upstairs are looking forward to using your ass!"

This time there were over thirty men, all big, thick cocks. Many very, very verbal.

-

William let me out of the booth and said, "Mike, you know I love massaging your ass on the inside. I'm going to jerk you while I fuck you slowly and eat your sweet semen." I got on my back on the platform.

William ate my ass, then lubed and fingered it. He slid his cock up my ass and slowly fucked me. He stroked my cock. I grunted and shot on my belly. He wiped it up with his pointer and middle finger. He licked it off and smiled. He grunted loudly and shot up my ass.

"Thanks, William. Does this mean the evening is over?"

"Not yet. Get on your knees. I'll pour all the condom semen down your throat and fuck it and another big load down into your belly. Do you want the others to fuck your throat, too?"

"Yes, as many as still have semen for me."

Five more men throat rabbit-fucked me, all thick, uncut ten and eleven inchers, fed me their semen and left.

William stayed. He got on his back on the platform, lifted his legs and spread his ass cheeks. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his funky asshole. I used my pointer and middle fingers to spread open his anus and stuck my tongue in it. I stood up, put on a condom and lubed his tight ass. I placed my cockhead at his asshole and asked, "Hard or gentle?"

"Hard." I shoved my cock all the way up his ass and rabbit-fucked his ass looking into his eyes. He had a huge smile on his face. I sped up and, as I felt I was going to cum, I shoved my cock all the way up his ass and my cock throbbed as I shot a big load, me grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with every spurt.

He shot, I wiped it up and ate it. I pulled out and he got on his knees, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my semen on his tongue. He pulled his tongue in and swallowed my semen.

I put my hands on either side of his handsome head and slid my cock down his throat and with one hand behind his head and the other under his chin, I slowly fucked his throat. My cock throbbed and I shot down his throat.

We did the platform spit roasting many times after, at least twice a week. After they won the state basketball championship, I spent two hours getting my ass and throat serviced by them and theirs by me. Then, the lacrosse team won the state championship and I spent two hours getting my ass and throat assaulted by them. Same with the soccer and swim teams.

Peter, the lacrosse captain said, "We're more competitive than the basketball players.

I responded, "Hotter and more aggressive, too!"

"You're a pretty hot Cock Master, too. I'd love to watch you fuck my entire team."

I fucked a man, fed him my condom semen, then sucked his cock, getting me hard again to fuck and suck the next.

One evening, William announced that Lee and I were going to spit roast him on the platform. William got on the platform, head bent back and legs up. Lee and I spit roasted him, switching places. Lee poured our semen down his throat and throat fucked him and yelling out, "Fuck, William, you are a truly hot Cock Slave. I suggest next time we all spit roast you. Men, interested?"

"Yes!"

"William?"

"Yes!"

I watched in awe. It was so hot. William got on his back on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his cock. I sat on his big cock while Lee fucked my throat. William and Lee fucked my holes in the same rhythm, grunting and shooting at the same time.

William poured his condom semen down my throat and fucked it and another load into my belly as Lee fucked my ass. Lee poured his condom semen down my throat and face fucked me hard up against the platform.

This became our new routine, sometime with Peter and his team.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers