Tales of a Cock Slave #47

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung police officers, truckers and mechanics.
13.7k words
4.24
6.9k
6

Part 47 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was on my way to Chicago returning to graduate school after spending the holidays at home. It was about 7:00 pm and snowing heavily. I had just crossed from Pennsylvania into Ohio when a minivan going far too fast changed lanes without using their turn signal cutting me off, causing me to swerve hitting the guardrails in the center of the highway, which sent me spinning across the highway and hit the guardrails on the other side, thus damaging both the driver and passenger front panels of my Jeep Cherokee. Luckily, I ended up a few yards from a Police call box.

An Ohio Trooper SUV arrived quickly and parked behind me. The snow stopped and the sun came out. The officer walked around my Jeep to assess the damage, the walked up to my window. I rolled it down and he and asked me to come with him so he could write up a report. He was very, very hot. Green eyes, dark lashes and brows. He looked like the Australian actor Cody Fern who played the Antichrist Michael Landon on the series "American Horror Stories."

I followed him, checking out his body which showed through his tight uniform. He was wearing a leather bomber jacket as part of his cold-weather uniform and a trooper's hat. It was so, so hot. I got in the passenger side. He took off his hat. He asked me about the accident and filled out the report. He told me I'd need it for my insurance claim. We were checking out each other's bulges.

After finished the report and gave me a copy, I took a chance, put my hand on his cock down his right thigh and asked, "How can I thank you?" He smiled at me, undid his belt, opened his pants, pulled them and his underwear down and stroked his huge, uncut cock hard.

I smiled at him, leaned over and went all the way down on his cock. He groaned and put a hand on the back of my head. I bobbed up and down all fat, ten uncut inches, stroking his foreskin and licking his cock head.

He groaned and said, "Fuck, you have a talented tongue and throat." He pushed my head all the way down so my nose was in his sweet pubes, flexed his hips up, grunted, threw his head back as his cock throbbed in my throat. I felt every hot spurt of his semen got into my throat.

"I'm Officer Meijer. Thank you. Here's the number of a towing company."

"Your semen is very sweet." He French kissed me, assaulting my mouth with his tongue, making me wonder what he would do with my ass if he had the chance, and said, "Yep, I can taste it in your mouth." He rubbed my crotch. I undid my belt, opened my pants, pulled them and my underwear down and stroked my cock. He went all the way down on me, flexed his throat muscles, pull up and I shot in his mouth. "Your semen is very sweet."

"Meijer is a Dutch name, right?"

"Yes, have you sucked other Dutch men's cocks?"

"Yes, three hot, aggressive ten-inch uncut Dutch studs who looked like you on a train when I backpacked through Europe. They also fucked my ass."

"Hmmm. I have condoms and lube. Ever been fucked in the back of a police car?"

"No, but there's always a first time." He smiled at me and raised an eyebrow.

We got out and into the back of the SUV. I slipped off my boots and took off my pants and underwear. He pulled down his pants and underwear. "Give me the condom." He handed it to me, I opened it and licked his cock head lapping up his precum, getting him hard. I put it in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his cock. He sighed.

"Lube?" He handed it to me. "Put it on my ass and finger me." I groaned loudly as he lubed and fingered my ass. He leaned back with his ass on the edge of the seat. I straddled him with my knees on the back seat and sat all the way down on his cock facing him, looking down into his beautiful face.

We locked eyes as I lifted my ass up. He aggressively flexed his hips up and down. The friction of my cock and balls sliding up and down his ripped abs got me hard. We groaned so much the windows fogged up. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Office Meijer, does my ass feel good?" I licked the inside of his ear.

"Fuck, feels amazing. So hot and tight!" He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed his cock all the way up my ass. With each throb of his cock, I felt a spurt of his hot, Dutch American semen filling his condom. I shot on his perfect torso. I pulled off him, removed his condom and poured it down my throat as he wiped up my semen and ate it.

I went back down on him and he flexed his hips up and down, stabbing his fat cock in and out of my throat. He pulled my head up so his cock head was in my mouth and shot a huge, huge load of hot, sweet semen in my mouth. I pulled off, looked in his beautiful, eyes and swallowed it.

"Fuck, so hot. I cannot remember ever shooting so much semen down a hot, tight throat!"

"I want to fuck you." He smiled, rolled a condom down on my cock, stroked lube on it and fingered some up his ass. He sat on it facing me. He very slowly lifted his ass up and down my cock. We both groaned and groaned. He sat down on it, put his mouth to my ear and flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass.

"Fuck, so hot. Such a thick cock" He pulled the condom off, drank my semen and sucked another load out of me. "What is your cell phone number?"

I smiled and stroked his cock, "If I give it to you, will I get that hot cock up my ass and down my throat again?"

"Yes, and your cock down my throat and up my ass again. It will probably take a few days to get your Jeep fixed. Could you please stay a few more days?" I gave my number to him and told him my schedule was flexible. We kissed before I got out and called the towing company from my Jeep.

The driver, Joe, arrived in ten minutes. He got out, hooked the chain to my Jeep and pulled it up on the flatbed. He was very hot, older, gray-haired man, who looked like the actor Sam Elliott, wearing a tight leather jacket showing a great body and a fat bulge that left a faded mark down his thigh. I purposely kept my eyes on his bulge.

He noticed me checking out his bulge. He smiled and winked at me as he rubbed it. He gave me a lift to the repair shop. On the way, he said, "That is a great bar with cheap food and beer and live music. That motel is nice and cheap."

We pulled into the repair place. I got out and went into the office. Another hot man, Sam, a younger man with light scruff, blond hair, blue eyes looked over the police report, looked up my insurance coverage and said he wasn't sure my insurance would cover all the required repairs, and needed to consult with Joe. He called him in.

Joe came in and told Sam that my insurance did not cover all the repairs, but maybe we could work out a deal. I got rock hard. My throat and ass tingled. We walked through a door into the garage.

Joe unzipped his coveralls and stroked his thick eleven-inch uncut cock hard and dripping with a smile on his handsome face. He had tattoos on his chest. I turned around and Sam had his coveralls unzipped, too. He was stroking his fat ten-inch uncut dripping cock.

"If I give you my ass and throat, will that cover the extra cost of the repairs?" I smiled at him, rubbed my crotch, removed my clothes. They were impressed by my body and cock. I asked Sam to sit in the chair. I put an open condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his cock. I asked Joe to fuck my throat while I sat on Sam's cock.

I sat all the way down on Sam's cock while Joe slid his cock down my throat. They both groaned loudly. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both flexed their hips and too quickly, Joe pulled my head all the way down on his cock and Sam held me down on his. They both grunted, thrust one more time into me. I felt their cocks throb as they shot in both ends of me.

I pulled off Sam's cock, got on my knees, pulled off his condom, poured it down my throat and swallowed it. A hot, black man, with the name "Frank" on his coveralls came in, pulled down the zipper. He was not wearing underwear.

My throat tingled as he pulled out his thick twelve-inch uncut cock, stroked it hard and commanded, "Open wide!" He pulled me forward and slid his cock all the way down my throat with one hand on the top back of my head and the other under my chin. He looked down into my watering eyes. I felt a warm throat on my cock. It was Sam.

I flexed my throat muscles, making his cry out, "Fuck, man! You must really want my hot, black semen. Keep doing that and I'll feed it to you." I kept flexing my throat. He grunted loudly and shot as I shot down Sam's throat. "Swallow it all!"

I pulled off and said, "Your cock is so big, I had no choice but to swallow it as you shot down my throat. I'd love to taste your semen. Do you have another load for me?"

"Yes." I opened my mouth up and he put his cock head on my tongue. I wrapped my hand and lips around his fat veiny cock, stroked his foreskin up and down, skinned him back and swirled my tongue around his big, smooth cock head. He grunted, "Fuck!" I felt his cock throb in my hand as he filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen.

"How was my semen?"

"Typically sweet, salty black man semen."

"Fuck, you are hot Cock Slave! I'll drive you to your motel." He drove me and stayed in his truck while I checked in. Walking to my room, I tapped on his window.

He rolled it down. "I have condoms and lube." He smiled and got out of his truck. We went into the room. He got undressed revealing a slender, ripped body with no body hair, perfect pecs with stiff nipples, perfect abs and, of course, his hot, black python. I got undressed, he smiled when he saw my body and cock.

He got on his back on the bed and spread his legs. I got on all fours on the bed between his legs, looked up into his eyes, lifted his fat cock, sucked one huge ball, then the other. He sighed, "Fuck!" I licked up the underside of his cock, then licked his cockhead and lapped up the precum from his piss slit.

I put the condom in my mouth, went all the way down him as I rolled the condom all the way down on his rock-hard cock. He sighed and flexed his hips up, stabbing his cock all the way down my throat.

I squatted a few inches over his cock head. He flexed his hips up and down slowly, fucking and stretching my ass. We both groaned and groaned. Three minutes later his cock throbbed and he filled the condom up my ass. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me down on his chest and hugged me with his cock was still up my ass. The heat of his chest against mine made me grunt and shoot.

I pulled off. We both groaned as his still-hard twelve inches slid out of my ass. I licked my own semen off his chest and got on my knees with my back against the bed, head bent back. He stood over me, and looking down at me with a big, toothy smile, dripped his semen down my throat, then slid his fat python down it, leaned over with his hands on the bed and rabbit-fucked down hard on my throat. I didn't even have to flex my throat. He grunted loudly and shouted out, "Fuck!" as shot big in less than a minute.

I felt every thick twelve inches slide past my tonsils as he pulled his cock out of my throat. He got on his back and lifted his muscular legs. I was amazed that the hot, black stud would give me his ass. I dropped to my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned. I put lube on his ass and fingered it.

He groaned. I stood up, put on a condom, looked down at him and slid my cock up his ass. We both groaned. I slowly fucked his ass. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted, slid my cock all the way up his hot, tight ass, grunted loudly as I shot into my condom. He turned around with his head over the end of the bed and opened his mouth wide.

I poured my semen in his mouth. He swallowed it, put his head back and opened his mouth wide. I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat and rubbed my cock as I slid it in and out of his tight throat. He flexed. I grunted and shot. He swallowed.

"You are an amazing lover. I'd love to get together again. Here's my cell number."

"Yes, you are a very hot lover, too. I definitely want to play again. I'll text you my number."

After he left, I dressed, unpacked and walked across the street to the bar. I noticed the motel parking lot was full of trucks, getting my cock hard. I went to the bar across the street, again, mostly truckers. Many very hot. I certainly felt their eyes on me as I walked up and sat at the bar.

There was a really good country band playing. I ordered a burger, fries and a beer. Before I began eating and drinking, I went into the bathroom to take a piss. When I was done, I turned around to see a very hot, tall man with his fly open stroking his hard cock with a huge smile on his handsome face looking me right in the eyes.

He looked exactly like Bill Heck who played Rendell Locke in "Locke & Key." Wide shoulders, nice ass, lean, muscular legs, huge feet wearing tight Levi's, a tight flannel shirt and huge construction boots. Ruggedly handsome with a cleft chin, aquiline nose, salt-and-pepper scruff and parted wavy shoulder-length hair, bright, smiling gray-blue eyes. He oozed, confident masculinity.

He looked toward the stall. I followed him into the booth, dropped to my knees, looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth wide. He came in, locked the door, dropped his pants and underwear. He groaned, "Fuck, hot throat!" as he slid his fat nine-inch uncut cock all the way down my throat.

Holding the back of my head and under my chin, flexed and rolled his narrow hips slowly fucking my throat, saying, "Hot cocksucker, after I feed you my hot trucker semen, I'm going to take your tight ass!" I loved looking up his flat belly, between his muscular pecs and stiff nipples into his big, blue eyes with his sexy wrinkles as he assaulted my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He groaned.

Three glorious minutes later, he held my head all the way down on him with my nose in his musty pubes and my chin in his big, low-hanging balls as his cock throbbed, he grunted and shot down my throat and cried out, "Fuck, I can't remember the last time I got such amazing deep throat head."

I got up, sat on the toilet, removed my shoes, socks, stood up, removed my jean and underwear, turned around with my hands on the back of the toilet, spread my legs, shook my ass and begged, "Please fuck me hard, hot trucker stud!"

He got on his knees and licked my asshole. He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks as he licked my anus. I pushed my ass back on his tongue. He stood up and rubbed his hard cock up and down my ass crack, making me groan. "Fuck me, please. Fuck me hard!"

I heard him tear open a condom. He lubed my asshole and fingered it hard, making me groan. Again, he rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack for thirty seconds, I groaned more loudly. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "We are both going to be groaning a lot more in a second!"

He stood up, placed his cock head at my asshole, put both hands on my hips and slid his cock up my ass. He moved his hands on my shoulders and rabbit-fucked my ass hard with his groin and huge, low-hanging balls slapping loudly against my ass and thighs. It felt amazing. I groaned and groaned shaking my head back and forth hardly believing this hot trucker stud was abusing my ass. He was groaning, too.

"Fuck me harder, please, hot trucker stud!"

He slammed his cock all the way up my ass, and after I felt it throb up my ass as he shot into me, he said, "Fuck, so hot. Give me your throat again."

I got on my knees. He lubricated my throat with his huge load of hot, trucker semen and throat fucked me slowly. Looking up into his blue eyes, I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed as he shot down my throat.

It was amazing. I stood up and got dressed as he pulled up his pants. "My name is Jack. I'm staying at the motel across the street. There are at least ten other hot truckers who would love to use your tight ass and throat tonight. Interested?"

"Fuck, yeah! Thank you! My name is Mike. I'm in the same motel in room 7. My door will be unlocked. Bring as many men as you can rally to my room at 8:00."

I didn't finish my food or beer, just paid up, and went back to my room. I waited on my bed naked with the room dark with the only light coming in from the bathroom with the door ajar. I put lube, condoms and two glasses from the bathroom on the bedside table.

At 8:00, in addition to Jack, five truly hot men came into my room, white, black and Latino. They undressed. They were all really handsome, hung, and ripped. I could tell they were nine, ten and eleven inches, all thick and uncut. Many had hot tattoos.

My heart started pounding, my mouth started watering, my cock got rock hard and my ass was tingling in anticipation. Jack turned on the lights. I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. "Men, condom up and fuck my new Cock Slave's ass as hard as you want, then pour your semen in this glass. I'll feed him that semen, then we'll all fuck it down his throat."

One after the other, they pushed my knees down as they rabbit-fucked me. I was thrilled they were all aggressive and verbal. They slapped my ass cheeks as they fucked my ass. We both groaned and groaned as I flexed my ass muscles. I groaned and groaned, "Harder, harder, harder, hot studs!" They all sped up fucking me so hard they pushed me forward on the bed.

They all grunted loudly and, as their huge cocks throbbed up my ass into their condoms, they poured it in the glasses. The last was the hot, very aggressive, verbal blond stud. After he shot up my ass, he leaned over and said, "My name is Sammy. I have never had a hot man treat my cock that well with his ass."

By the time they were done, the glasses were full of milky semen. I got on my knees, bent my head back and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Jack poured all their condom semen down my throat. "Men, let's see what it looks like with all our hot semen on his pretty face and tongue." They each jerked on my face and tongue. It was amazing to watch and hear them as they stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks.

When they were about to shoot, they stood in front of me looking down into my eyes, grunted loudly and shot their hot, trucker semen on my face and tongue. By the end, my entire face and tongue were covered.

Jack smiled down at me and slowly wiped all that hot trucker semen into my mouth with his cockhead and aggressively rabbit-fucked it down my throat, holding my head down, nose in his sweaty pubes, balls on my slobber-covered chin, and shot big, yelling out, "Goodnight, men, time to leave. No jerking off tonight, save all your semen for our hungry Cock Slave." After they left, he dressed and asked, "Mike, you here tomorrow night?"

"Yes. I changed my reservation. I'll be here two more night."

Patting me on the ass and kissing me, he said, "I'll make it worth your while!"

"Yes. I'm sure you will!"

"Good, I'll move my room next yours so we can open the door. I know of many hot, hung, uncut, aggressive, needy men around here who'd love to use your throat and ass. I'd love to watch you blindfolded getting your tight ass used by a long line of hot, hung men you can't see, then them throat fucking you. Game?"

"No blindfolds. I perform better when the men can look down at my face. Yes, I'm game, only if you take my fat cock up your ass and down your throat."

He said, "Dang, man! You are very hot!" He French kissed me, getting us both hard.

He got on his back and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees and ate his hot ass for about three minutes, spreading his anus with my pointer and middle fingers, sticking my tongue up his ass.

He groaned. I stood up, put on a condom and lubed his ass, fingering it. I put his legs over my shoulders. I slapped his ass cheeks with my cock, then rubbed it up and down his tight ass crack. "Jack, you want this up your tight trucker ass?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers