Tales of a Cock Slave #50

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung Portuguese men at a club and my hotel.
1.1k words
4.22
4.6k
0

Part 50 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

On a trip to Portugal, I was staying at the Bairro Alto Hotel in Lisbon. The first night there, I went to the notorious Drako Men-only club. I saw five hot men with beautiful lean, muscular shaved bodies with broad shoulders, narrow hips and nice round asses; dark skin, hair, eyes, lashes and brows; cleft chins with just a bit of stubble; tattoos on their forearms and on their right shoulders; and thick black hair in buzz cut haircuts enter the club.

I was at the bar when one walked by, looked at me and nodded his head for me to follow them. We all went out on the dance floor and danced for about twenty minutes. He grabbed my hand and led me to a backroom. The other hot men followed him. He said, "My name is Tomas and you are going to be our Cock Slave tonight." He pushed me to my knees. They pulled down their pants and underwear. All had thick ten inch uncut cocks.

My eyes popped out of my head. Tomas, slapped my face with his cock. I stuck out my tongue and licked his cock head, lapping up his precum. They gathered around me and took turns rabbit-fucking my throat. I held their asses with my fingertips in their butt cracks pulling their hot cocks all the way down my throat. They all grunted loudly as they fed me huge loads as their thick cocks throbbed in my throat.

Tomas put me in the sling and strapped my legs up. They each fucked my ass with condoms on. I could see that many other hot men were watching with smiled on their handsome faces, stroking their huge cocks. When each of the twenty-three hot studs were done rabbit-fucking my ass, they gave Tomas their condoms.

After they were done, Tomas tilted back the sling and they all throat fucked me. Tomas went first, poured all their semen down my throat, shoved his cock down my throat and, as I flexed my throat muscles, rabbit-fucked another huge load of hot, Portuguese semen down into my belly.

I got on my knees, looked up, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. All the men stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks, shooting huge loads of hot semen on my tongue and face.

Tomas wiped all their hot semen into my mouth with his cock head, pulled me up to my feet and asked if they could come back to my hotel for more "fun". We all got dressed, they in nice tight jeans, white shirts with the sleeves rolled up and unbuttoned to show their chests and expensive looking loafers. We walked there. In the elevator, I backed up against the Tomas and stroked his cock through his jeans and felt as it grew to full size down the inside of his thigh.

When we got to my room, I took them out on the terrace and edged each one for five minutes each. They grunted loudly as the pushed my head down on their cocks and shot. Tomas pulled me off his cock. "Fuck, that was the hottest blowjob I've ever gotten. We are going to reward you hot, tight ass for treating our cocks so well with your hot, tight throat.

We went back into the bedroom. I got on my back with my legs up. Each put my legs over his shoulders and rabbit-fucked my ass with condoms on looking into my eyes like they were staring through me with lasers. It was a hot night. I felt the sweat drip off them onto my chest and belly.

Tomas turned me around and pushed my head back and forced my mouth open and poured the semen from each condom into my mouth, rabbit-fucked it all down my throat, and judging from how wildly his cock throbbed, chased it with another huge load of sweet, hot Portuguese semen. The had endless stamina. I got at least twenty loads from them.

Tomas pulled me up to my feet. He got on his back on the bed, lifted his legs and asked, "Please fuck me, slowly!" I got on my knees and pushed his ass cheeks apart with my hands and licked his anus, first with the flat part of my tongue, then the tip. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered it, making him groan again. I inserted my cock up his tight ass, pushed his legs back and looking into his deep brown eyes, slowly fucked his ass with my thick eight inch uncut cock. He groaned and groaned as he shook his beautiful head back and forth.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, harder!"

I rabbit-fucked his tight, hot ass hard as the other four watched in awe as their friend totally submitted to me. I slid my cock all the way up his ass, leaned over, kissed him and shot. He got on his knees with his back against the bed, bent his head back with his tongue out.

I poured my semen down his throat and, grabbing the back of his head and under his chin, slowly fucked his throat looking down into his big, brown watering eyes. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, pulled me toward him, so my cock was all the way down his throat as I fed him another big load.

He said something to men and they all got on their backs with their heads bent back. I slowly fucked their tight throats. I grunted and fed each.

I got on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. They all jerked on my face and Tomas wiped it all into my mouth then fucked it and another huge load down my throat. He pulled me to my feet and French kissed me, getting me hard again. He got down and sucked my cock again. After he swallowed, he got up and said they had to leave.

Before they left, I asked what the tattoos on their shoulders meant. Tomas answered with a smile, a wink, putting his hand on my throat and a kiss on my lips, "It's an indicator that we have a special gift for identifying "escravos de galo verdadeiramente dotados" (truly gifted cock slaves) wherever we go."

I laughed and said, "Oh, yeah? Come back tomorrow and the next night?"

We did this the next two nights I was in Lisbon. One night they brought two more men, both hot, eleven inch uncut aggressive stallions. We started with me edging them on the terrace. After, we sat and smoked joints.

We ended the evening with me on my back, legs up as each hot stud rabbit-fucked my ass. They poured all their condom semen in a glass. I got on my knees, chugged down all that hot, sweet semen and opened my mouth wide. Each rabbit-fucked my throat, feeding me more hot, Portuguese semen.

They dressed and left. I smoked a joint, had a Manhattan and fell fast asleep stoned and cum drunk.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers