Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 01

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut men to save my country.
15.2k words
4.56
15.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Mike Miller contacted me asking if we could speak. We met at the bar in New York he specified. He asked, "Do you have time now to come with me? I have something sensitive to discuss with you."

"Yes."

We walked to a building and went up in an elevator. He pressed his thumb against as sensor unlocking the door. We went into a room with a screen.

He told me, "I'm a Director with the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. As you well know, our greatest national security threat is domestic terrorism, mainly far-right extremist groups and radicalized male white supremacists. We have reliable information on the most dangerous domestic terrorist, Harland Conner (he showed a picture of him, a muscular hairy, bearded redheaded bear)."

"He's a deranged, psychotic killer who wants to destroy our country. He runs a militia called the "White Knights." His boyfriend, Steven Jones, is also of Welsh heritage. You'll see he looks like us. We are not sure how involved he is in planning and executing attacks. We need to better understand that."

"That's why I've brought you here, to discuss you joining my team, The Welsh Spies, men who look like you, have similar sexual tendencies and appetites. I keep the team small, three men. They are essentially honey pots charged with luring targets in to gather sufficient intelligence to allow the FBI to take them into custody."

"Harland's one weakness is he's bisexual and needs a constant supply of submissive Cock Slaves. You fit his profile perfectly: lean, muscular, handsome, uncut and hung, but not as much as him or his boyfriend. We know he has a hard time finding Cock Slaves in the area where he lives that meets his requirements."

"We checked your background, of course. You are not currently attached, are independently wealthy and are very intelligent and resourceful. You have a clean rap sheet, nothing that compromises you to blackmail, have experience in Data & Analytics and are conversant in technology. I know your family history. Your family has served this nation before it was a nation. You are true patriot I know you'd never betray the United States of America."

"Never. Not ever, ever."

"We know where you live and about your past and present personal life and that you are Quaker. We know you have always lived below your means. You are and all branches of your family were and are truly admirable patriots. Are you interested?"

"Yes, please tell me more."

"If you join the team, you'll maintain your current home and lifestyle. You are risking your life for this great nation, and for that, we will reward you very, very well. Save the money, retire somewhere someday and add funds to your family foundations or start your own so you can continue to the good that your family has selflessly done for centuries. Before your first mission begins, I will have someone inspect your apartment, building and surrounding neighborhood."

"The mission, which you will execute with another capable agent with a similar background, face, body and sexual appetite, Agent Jones, is for you two to hook up with Harland and Steven. Let them do whatever they want to you to earn his trust."

"Ultimately, we must find and infiltrate their compound and have you two place small surveillance devices so we can collect incriminating evidence to allow the FBI to take them into custody and the Justice Department to charge, try and convict them."

"Harland chooses his new Cock Slaves at a bar in Northern Ohio. We assume his compound is near there. We want you to go to that bar, catch his eye and go with him to the bathroom. That is his typical MO. Steven will come with him to the bar, so you'll have to service him as well. Take condoms and lube and be prepared to use every one of your many Cock Slave skills to entrance him and gain his trust."

"Agent Jones will follow you in the bathroom. You focus on Harland. He will focus on Steven. Get them to go with you to the motel across the street, promising to serve their every sexual need and totally submit to them. They smoke pot, so you, Agent Jones and Agent Baker are authorized to do that, too."

"All the rooms are bugged and there are cameras. All we need you to do is to get them trust you two enough that they take you to their compound, where you'll have to service all their "comrades" and do surveillance about them and what we suspect they are hiding there. Do anything, anything to procure that information. Understand?"

"Yes. Will we be protected?"

"Yes, there will be armed agents in the bar and at the motel. Not ones that would catch Harland's eye. Agent Jones will also go to the bar and will watch and walk in on you all in the bathroom and join in on the fun. He's Harland's type, too. (He put up his photo, he looked exactly like me)."

"Given your skills, I'm certain you two can get Harland to agree to let him and Steven come back to the room with you two, where you will submit to them, thus earning his trust to take you and Jones to the compound. Another Welsh American agent, who looks exactly like you two, Agent Baker, will handle all surveillance devices and will debrief with you before we all debrief together."

"I have to ask, were you a CIA Director when you used me those two times at that corporate apartment?"

"Yes, I was testing you. The eyes closed thing was to test whether you can follow instructions. Having you service all those men proves your sexual appetite and skills. That's how I recruited men for my team. I was stationed in D.C. then, hence the corporate apartment."

"Not only are you the perfect physical type, but you also stood out above all others in terms of your throat and ass skills. As you will find out soon, you three agents are almost triplets in looks, physiques and sexual tendencies and appetite. They all went through the same process you did, one-on-one with me, then servicing a large group of men."

"I transferred to New York when I met Liam, who used you, too, as you well remember having serviced us at our apartment. We got married and are very, very happy. I count the seconds until I am back in his arms in our bed in that apartment. We'll have to get together some time."

"I could tell you had a bond. I'm very happy for you two. Other than helping the country I love so much, and getting used by a hot, hung White Supremacist, his hot boyfriend and two hot CIA agents, what's in it for me?"

"Hah, I knew you'd asked that. Two million dollars per mission. One million will go into a secure account as soon as you accept this mission and another upon completion of this mission. That will be the financial arrangement for all missions I send you on."

"Are there cameras in here? Are we being recorded?"

"No, why?"

I got down on my knees, looked up at into his big brown almond-shaped eyes, rubbed his crotch, and purred, "It's been a while, Director Miller. I brought condoms and lube."

With a big smile on his handsome face, he stood up, kicked off his shoes, undid his pants, dropped them and his underwear, stepped out of them, sat back down, spread his muscular legs and put his hands on the sides of my head and looked into my eyes. "Hmmm. You came prepared! I also see you are wearing loafers. Guess I need to confirm that you are still the amazing Cock Slave this mission requires!"

He pushed my face down on his cock. I edged him for five minutes. I knew when to flex my throat muscles. I did, he pushed my face all the way down so my nose was in his pubes and my chin on his big, soft balls. He grunted as his cock throbbed in my throat and his fat balls constricted on my chin as he fed me a huge load of his hot Welsh American semen.

I stood up, put my hands on the table and kicked of my loafers. He wrapped his strong arms around me, undid and pulled down my pants and underwear. I stepped out of them. He pushed up my shirt, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Spread those legs, stick out that hot, tight ass and brace yourself for a long, slow ass fucking! Then, well, you know what to do." He stuck his tongue in my ear.

He lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned. He placed his cock head at my asshole, slid it all the way up my ass and fucked me slowly, rolling his hips, making me groan and groan. I flexed my ass, he grunted and slammed it all the way up my ass and cried, "Fuck, I've missed this," as his cock throbbed, and filled the condom up my ass with his hot semen.

I got on my knees, head back, mouth open wide, tongue out. I wagged my tongue. "Fuck, I'd forgotten how much you love semen." He dripped his huge load of hot, Welsh American semen on my tongue. I loved feeling it slide down my throat. After I swallowed, he put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, pulled my head down so my lips were at his cock level.

I opened wide and looked up at him. He throat fucked me again slowly with me massaging his cock with my throat muscles. His cock throbbed and fed me yet another huge load of his semen.

I licked my lips, stood up and French kissed him. "I missed that. Am I hired?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, so this was a test, too?"

He winked and said, "Yes, a lot is on the line. I knew you were the right man for the job, but, when you offered, who was I to refuse?" He turned around and bent over with his hands on the table. I spread his tight, hairless ass cheeks and ate his tight, pink asshole, making him groan and groan. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass.

I put on a condom and placed my cock head at his asshole, grabbed his hips and slid my cock up his tasty, tight ass and fucked him slowly flexing and rolling my hips. He flexed his ass muscles and massaged a huge load out of me in my condom. I fed him my condom semen and throat fucked that down into his belly adding more hot semen looking down into his big, brown, almond-shaped, watering eyes.

He stood up and said, "Hot. Before you go, I need to administer you the oath. Put your right hand over your heart, please." He administered the oath and I affirmed. We got dressed.

He shook my hand and said, "Agent Roberts, welcome to the Unites States Central Intelligence Agency. Rest up. Don't shoot. You'll need all your semen. You and Jones need to get very comfortable with each other (wink, wink) so you can entice Harland and Steven. I'm guessing Baker will want to play with you two as well. God protect you as you save this great country."

"You'll be driving out to the motel in Ohio in three days in a truck we've procured. We'll provide you with new clothes and identification, money, secure devices and will send you the latest intelligence on him and his group. Good luck, Agent Roberts. Only you, Agent Jones and Agent Baker can bring this monster and his enablers down."

He handed me a manila envelope, French kissed me getting me hard, walked me to the elevator and pressed the button. When I turned around to say goodbye, he was gone.

When I got home, after I jerked off thinking of that French kiss into my hand and ate it, I opened the envelope:

Agent Roberts,

Welcome to the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

For this mission, the CIA will:

•Provide you with a new vehicle: a black Ford F150. Drive to your hometown and park behind the hotel you stay at when you visit your family, leave your car and pick up the truck. We will store your car and make sure it is maintained. The following four items will be in that truck in a locked case. Your thumbprint will unlock it:

-A new identity, including all necessary documentation

-A new, secure cell phone, laptop and tablet

-A completely new wardrobe appropriate to your mission

-The entire file we have on Harland, Steven and the White Knights

•Deposit one million dollars USD into the secure account we will inform you of under other cover. The account information will be sent to your new secure phone.

Your mission begins on September 25th. We've made reservations at the Ellington Motel. The bar in question is across the street. Agents Jones and Baker are staying at that motel. You should meet with them to plan your approach and get to know each other. Agent Jones' number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Agent Baker will assist with intelligence gathering. Your cover story is that you are a retired cabinetmaker and are driving across the country, so your schedule is flexible.

May God watch over you while you execute your mission on behalf of the President and People of the United States of America,

In Peace,

Agent Miller

Director of the Welsh Spies

United States Central Intelligence Agency

p.s. Please destroy this letter. It will disintegrate when you douse it with water.

I packed six cut crystal rocks glasses and drove to pick up spot and left my car. Before I left, I bought a big bottle of my favorite Irish whiskey, sweet vermouth, aromatic bitters, and three jars of stemmed cherries.

The truck, a Ford F150 with dark windows, was my worst nightmare. I dressed in my new "White Supremacist" costume: tight Carhartt jeans, hoodie and jean jacket; white Hanes t-shirt; black construction boots (size 12), a trucker hat and Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses (I have 20/20 vision).

I drove to the motel that served as our base of operations, stopping overnight at a motel halfway that I'd seen returning to Chicago when I went home for the holidays when I was in graduate school there.

Putting myself in Harland's mind, I saw a very hot redheaded young man at the bar. From behind, I could see he had wide shoulders, a narrow waist and a small ass. I could also see his arms were muscular, stretching his white t-shirt and showing hot tattoos on his biceps. I walked up and whispered in his ear, "Hot Ginger, I want to fuck your hot ass and throat. Interested?"

"Fuck, yes!" We went downstairs where there were three bathrooms. We went in one and I locked the door. I asked him to undress. He sexily pulled his tight t-shirt up over his head, revealing a ripped, hairless torso with wide shoulder, narrow hips and stiff nipples. He was very, very hot with shaggy red hair, big green eyes, dark lashes and brows and a cleft chin. He looked me in the eye and rubbed his nipples.

He smiled, knelt down and untied his big boots, stood up, kicked them and removed his socks. He unbuckled his belt and, with a big smile on his handsome face, put his hand down his pants and rubbed his cock which was visible over his thigh. He pulled down his jeans and stepped out of them.

He was wearing tight, white jockey underwear. His cock was hard, spotting his underwear. He looked at me, pulled them down and his fat ten-inch uncut cock flopped down, dripping. He turned around, bent over slightly, spread his ass cheeks showing his tight, pink asshole. "Nice ass. I'm looking forward to having it wrapped around my cock."

I took condoms and lube out of the pocket of my hoodie and put them on the sink console. stripped similarly. He smiled. "What is your name?"

"Tommy. Yours?"

"Mike. Please put a condom on my cock with your mouth, stand up, lean over on the sink console and look into my eyes as I fuck your ass." He smiled, opened a condom, put it in his pretty mouth, got on his knees and, looking up into my eyes, rolled it all the way down on my cock. I groaned. "Fuck, Tommy, you have a hot throat. It's clear you've had cocks in your throat."

"Yes, I have a hot Latino boyfriend with a fat ten-inch uncut cock. He taught me all I know about using my hands, tongue, throat and ass." He leaned over on the sink console. I got down on my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned. I spread his asshole open and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned again and pushed his ass back on my tongue.

I stood up, lubed his ass and fingered his prostate. I put my hands on his hips and slid my cock up his tight, hot ass. We locked eyes as I flexed and rolled my hips and he flexed his ass muscles. We both groaned loudly. I wrapped my arms around his strong chest, pulled him up to me, put my head on his shoulder, grunted and shot up his ass.

I pulled out. Tommy got down on his knees, and looking up at me with his big, green eyes, bent his head back, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my condom semen onto his tongue. He swallowed it, smiled and said, "Very sweet!" He put his head down and opened his mouth. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat.

He flexed his throat muscles. I pulled his head off so my cock head was in his mouth. "Tommy, lick around my cock head under my foreskin." I felt his talented tongue flick across my cock head under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my five-day load of my Welsh American semen. He swallowed, stood up and asked me to bend over with my hands on the sink console.

He ate my ass, making me groan. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and slid his fat cock up my ass. Holding my hips, he slowly flexed and rolled his hips slowly fucking me as we locked eyes in the mirror. We both groaned. I flexed my ass muscles. He pulled me up against his strong chest, put his chin on my shoulder and, with one final thrust, grunted as he shot up my ass.

He pulled out. I dropped to my knees, pulled off his very full condom and poured it down my throat. I looked up into his eyes and licked the precum off his cock head getting him rock hard again. I went all the way down on him. He groaned but did not put his hands on my head.

I bobbed up and down his fat cock, stroking it, applying suction and flexing my throat muscles. He pulled out and grunted a huge load into my mouth. I swallowed it. "Tommy, you are a very hot lover. Please stay with me tonight."

"Thank you, I'd like my boyfriend, Tomas, to stay, too."

"Yes, I can only imagine how hot he is given how well he trained you. Come to room 12 at 8:00. I'll have plenty of condoms, lube, whiskey and joints." They both arrived and undressed. They were like twins other than Tomas' cocoa colored body and blue eyes.

I got on all fours in front of the full-length mirror and watched as they each fucked my ass. They were so hot. Each cupped his hand under my cock and caught the semen they fucked out of me and ate it.

Tommy and I spit roasted Tomas, then they spit roasted me. We switched off until each of had both of our holes. I asked them to sit on the bed, relax and let me do the work. I started with Tommy, looking up into his green eyes and watched them water as I edged his fat cock for five minutes while Tomas watched.

I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. He bucked his hips up, grunted and shot down my throat. "Fuck, Mike, that was the best deepthroat head I've ever gotten. Please do it to Tomas."

I edged him for even longer and pulled up so his cock head was in my mouth, wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck, cocksucker, swallow my seed!" as he filled my mouth with his hot, sweet Latino semen.

I swallowed it before pulling off his cock. We drank shots of whiskey, smoked the joints and fell asleep on top of the covers. In the morning, we sucked each other off in the shower and had breakfast in the restaurant, then I got in the truck and drove to the motel.

That afternoon, I arrived at the motel. I checked in and called Agent Jones and we agreed to meet in my room to review the case and plan our approach.

He was very handsome. It was like looking in a mirror, except for our eyes (mine are hazel). I got hard, hoping he wouldn't notice. The first thing he did was to remove a device from his pocket and flicked a switch on it. A red light turned green.

He said, "I am aware you are Quaker, please call me Thomas. By the way, I see your boner. You'll notice I have one, too. We'll take care of those after I brief you. This device disables the bugs and cameras we've installed in this room. Have you reviewed the file?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers