Tales of a Cock Slave #54

Story Info
Fun at a clandestine men's sex party in Madrid, Spain.
3.5k words
4.5
5.5k
1

Part 54 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I worked for a large, global digital communications agency, my management held an account planning meeting for our largest client in our Madrid office. We stayed at the beautiful NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado, across from the famous Prado Museum. The rooms were beautiful and there was an amazing Tapas restaurant and nice bar off the lobby.

One night, my manager's assistant arranged for a big team dinner in the restaurant. I got there a little early to have a drink at the bar. There were five bartenders. All very handsome, but two were twins, looking like more slender, taller version of D.J. Cotrona who played Seth Gecko in the Netflix series "Dawn Till Dusk". They had amber eyes. We chatted a while.

"Are you part of the agency group staying here?"

"Yes, I am. I'll be here two nights. I'm Mike."

"I'm Mattias."

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Back down that hall."

I went to the bathroom and used a urinal. When I turned around, they were standing there with their pants and underwear down, stroking their fat ten inch uncut cock, with big smiles on their beautiful faces.

"Suck them, Mike."

"With pleasure."

I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth wide, looked up into Mattias big amber eyes as he put his hands on the sides of my head and push my throat all the way down on his fat cock. He pushed my head all the way down, then pulled it out so his fat cock head was in my mouth.

He pushed me all the way down on his cock. I used my hand to stroke his cock as he pumped it in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles and applied maximum suction.

He smiled down at me, stroked my long hair and said, "You are very handsome, not just because you have your lips and throat wrapped around my cock. You are an amazing cock sucker and I am going to reward you with a huge load of my hot, Spanish semen."

A glorious minute later, he pulled out, so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around his cock head, licking under his foreskin. He grunted, his cock throbbed, and cried out, "Swallow all that semen, hot Mike!" I had to chug it down before he pulled his cock head out of my mouth, so I didn't lose a drop of it. I sucked off his twin, Tomas, who filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen.

We went back to the bar. After the team dinner, I went back to bar and invited them to my room to use my ass and throat. I gave them my room number and asked them to come at 8:00, that I'd leave the door open and would be on the bed on all fours.

They arrived and undressed. They had slender physiques, muscular, almost hairless, with stiff nipples and nice, round asses. They were so hot my cock got hard and started dripping precum. Tomas took my ass while Mattias fucked my throat. Tomas massaged my lower back with his thumbs while Mattias rubbed my neck with his.

It felt amazing, both their massages and their cocks stretching my tonsils and asshole. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. I heard Tomas say something to Mattias in Spanish. Mattias responded, "Speak English. Yes, his ass is tight, so is his throat." They groaned and groaned as they rabbit-fucked me from both ends.

Both shoved their cocks all the way in me, grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. uh, uh," with every throb of their fat cocks as they shot their hot semen deep into me. Tomas fed me his condom semen, then fucked my throat while Mattias fucked my ass. "Mattias, you are right, just as tight as his hot ass! He'll do very, very well tonight."

Mattias fed me his condom semen and throat fucked that another huge load of his hot, sweet, salty semen down into my belly, again running his fingers through my long hair, getting me hard.

Mattias told me that this was a tryout to see if I was worthy of being a Cock Slave at a private, anonymous party he hosted for wealthy, prominent Madrid men who are mostly married, all fit, handsome, have big uncut needy cocks and love to dominate hot male Cock Slaves.

He said, "Tomas and I agree that you are truly worthy to service the twenty hot men, called Cock Masters, at the 'El Club 20.' I need to blindfold you so you cannot see where it's located. Interested?"

"Yes. I'll make you proud. I was actually a Cock Slave at a similar club in Geneva, Switzerland." He put a blindfold on me, which was very hot. He led me down a hall, into the service elevator and got into a car. We drove for about five minutes, stopped, got out and he helped me up a flight of stairs.

He instructed, "Before I take you into the club, you need to undress. We'll ensure you clothes, watch and phone are safe." With the blindfold still on, I undressed. I am 6 foot tall, 175 pounds with a swimmer's body, dark auburn hair and brown eyes and a thick, eight inch uncut cock. He put a dog collar on me.

Before we went in, he said, "There are nineteen other Cock Slaves, all hot, hung and uncut, like you, here for a total of forty fuckable holes and so all twenty Cock Masters can have a Cock Slave at the same time. You Cock Slaves will not be wearing masks, but the Cock Masters will wear eye masks to protect their identity and reinforce that they are the Masters and are in charge."

"You all are to do whatever the Cock Masters demand. They are not allowed to hit you or get violent, unless it's consensual. Some are gentle and some are aggressive. They have been known to slap the Cock Slaves ass and face cheeks as they are fucking them. The Cock Masters are allowed to eat, drink and smoke, but not you Cock Slaves. The only thing you'll be eating is cock, balls, ass and lots of hot semen!"

"Understand?"

"Yes, Mattias."

"That's 'Yes, Sir,' while you are here. You Cock Slaves wear dog collars to remind you all you are only there to service the Cock Masters' every ass and throat need. You may not pleasure yourself. The only semen that will come out of your cocks is if you are servicing a Cock Master and he makes you cum."

"The party will last and hour and a half. Each Cock Slave is expected to service each Cock Master with both their ass and throat. They are entitled to you all as many times as they want. All the men, Cock Slaves and Masters, will wear condoms and pour their semen into crystal glasses. After they leave, there will a private sex party with just you Cock Slaves."

"Understand, Mike Cock Slave?"

"Yes, Sir!"

He took me into the room and removed the blindfold. The room was beautiful, carved marble and gilded columns, beautiful carpets, gilded crystal chandeliers and modern furniture. I could see out the windows that the building was on the Plaza Mayor. The room smelled like hot, sweaty men having aggressive sex, semen and cigarette, cigar and pot smoke. There was lots of groaning and grunting. I got hard. Despite the eye masks, I could see that the Cock Masters were truly hot and handsome.

Mattias pointed to one very hot Cock Slave who was rabbit-fucking one of the masked Cock Masters' throat who was down on his knees. The Cock Slave was holding his head and sliding his cock in and out of his mouth and throat. He grunted, shoved his cock all the way the down the Cock Master's throat and shot.

The Cock Master pulled off, looked up at the hot Cock Slave. I could see he had a huge, thick uncut cock. "That is Jose, he is the Master Cock Slave. He has a thick eleven inch uncut cock and is a very good ass and throat fucker. He will reward the Cock Slave who performs best tonight."

The other Cock Slaves were truly hot. They were a mix of races, all well-built and well hung. The twenty Cock Masters were all very hot, great bodies, hung and uncut. The masks making them even hotter. By the time I got there, several of the Cock Slaves were already servicing the Cock Masters. I could clearly see that both Cock Slaves and Cock Masters were really enjoying themselves.

One hot black Cock Slave was on his knees sucking off a hot Cock Master who was leaning back on an armless chair holding his head above his crotch, thrusting up his hips and down, groaning loudly as he stabbed his cock in and out of his throat. I saw him push the Cock Slave's head all the way down on him as he lifted his hips and grunted loudly as he shot.

The Cock Slave came up off him. The Cock Master's cock was still hard. It was at least eleven inches. The Cock Slave put a condom on him with his mouth, looking up at his hot Cock Master, rolled it all the way down his cock. He sat on his cock facing him. He lifted his ass up and down the Cock Master's cock, groaning and groaning until the Cock Master thrust his hips up again, held the Cock Slave down on him and shot up his ass into the condom.

The Cock Slave got on his knees, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. The Cock Master poured his semen down his throat and another Cock Master rabbit-fucked his throat hard, shooting more semen into his belly.

Another hot Cock Slave was sitting on a very hot, aggressive Cock Master's cock while another even more aggressive Cock Master rabbit-fucked his throat.

Two Cock Masters were on their backs on one of the beautiful antique carpets with two Cock Slaves bouncing up and down on their cocks while two other hot Cock Masters rabbit-fucked their throats. After they shot, they pulled out. Their cocks were huge, thick and uncut. My mouth watered and my ass tingled thinking about them spit roasting me.

The Cock Masters started breathing hard, grunted and shot up their asses and down their throats. One Cock Master fed their Cock Slaves their condom semen and the other fucked it down their throats.

Each of us Cock Slaves had every Cock Master up our ass and down our throats. The thick eleven inch uncut Cock Master clearly preferred me. He fucked my ass and throat several times each time more aggressive, which led to the two twelve inch Cock Masters cocks to assault my ass and throat. They all smacked my ass and face cheeks. I loved it. I could have been fucked by them all night. I spent most of the time getting spit roasted hard.

Toward the end of the session, that Cock Master commanded I get on my knees in the middle of the floor with my mouth open and tongue out. All the Cock Masters walked up, slapped my tongue with their dripping cocks heads, stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks and grunted loudly as they shot their hot, sweet semen on my tongue. I waited until they were done and swallowed it all with an exaggerated gulp. The other Cock Slaves smiled and rubbed their huge cocks.

I got on my back on an ottoman. Each Cock Master rabbit-fucked my ass and throat aggressively lightly smacking my face and ass cheeks, being very verbal in Spanish. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them all groan loudly.

Each grunted loudly, shouted out something in Spanish as their huge cocks throbbed up my ass and down my throat. The hot ass fuckers poured their semen in to the crystal glasses.

The ten Cock Masters with the biggest, thickest cocks sat in chairs, all eleven and twelve inches. We Cock Slaves put open condoms in our mouths, got on our knees and rolled condoms down on their huge cocks with our mouths and throats.

Each of us Cock Slaves took turns sitting on their cocks with them holding our waists aggressively thrusting their Spanish pythons up and down in our asses while another rabbit-fucked our throats. They switched and, by the time they were all done, there were ten crystal glasses full of milky semen.

I got on my knees in front of the hot twelve incher and edged him while everyone else watched. The Cock Master grunted loudly and yelled out, with a Spanish accent, "Fuck, Cock Slave, no one has ever done that to my thick Spanish python. You other Cock Slaves do that to the other Cock Masters!" After lots of groaning and grunted, we Cock Slaves had bellies full of wealthy Madrid stud semen.

After, the men all left. The thick twelve inch uncut Cock Master stud lifted his mask when he walked by me. He was one of the hottest men I'd ever seen. Mattias came in and took the dog collars off us. "Jose, make sure these Cock Slaves enjoy themselves. I looked in and they were all doing a great job. He (pointing at me) was clearly the hottest, most dedicated Cock Slave. Take care of him personally." He left.

Jose announced, "This is the winning Cock Slave. What do you want, winning Cock Slave?"

"I want us hard working Cock Slaves to drink shots of whiskey, smoke a joint and all fuck your ass and throat, starting with him. I pointed to a truly hot Cock Slave with a thick, ten inch uncut cock. Jose, translated that for the Cock Slaves and told them to nod if that's what they want. They all nodded with huge smiles on their beautiful faces.

Jose got the whiskey and joints. We all drank a shot, then smoke some of the joints. Jose got on the platform and we split into two lines, first taking his ass and the second his throat. Luis, a very handsome eleven inch Cock Slave, fucked his ass really hard, making him cry out.

He fed Jose his condom semen and fucked his throat so hard he almost fainted. Luis grunted, pushed his fat cock all the way down Jose's throat and shot so much it dripped out of Jose's mouth.

The rest fucked his ass and throat. I poured all the semen down his throat and rabbit-fucked another load into his belly.

I got on my back on the platform, lifted my legs and bent my head back with my mouth open wide. Starting with Luis down my throat and Jose up my ass, they rabbit-fucked me hard from both ends. Luis put his fingers behind my neck with his thumbs on my throat so he could feel and rub his python as it slid in and out past my tonsils.

At the same time, Jose and Luis shoved their cocks all the way in me and, grunted "Uh, uh, uh," as their cocks throbbed up my ass and down my throat, shot huge loads. I felt every spurt going up my ass and down my throat. I shot a huge load on my belly and chest. Luis licked it all off my abs and pecs. "Sweet semen, Cock Slave."

I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, mouth open with tongue out. He dribbled the semen onto my tongue. I felt is slide down my throat. He put a hand on the back of my head and the other under his chin, slowly slid his thick eleven inch uncut python down my throat. I felt all fat eleven inches slide past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly and shot big as his cock throbbed in my throat. I loved the feeling of his hot, Spanish slime slide down my esophagus into my belly.

I got up, Jose got on his knees and opened his mouth. I put on hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his throat. He looked up at me while he flexed his throat muscles. I grunted as my cock throbbed and shot down his throat.

Jose announced, "Time to reward our winning Cock Slave." I got on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Jose said, "Guess he knows what he wants. Shoot your hot Spanish semen on his pretty face."

I looked up at the handsome, hung men standing around me stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. As one was ready to shoot, he looked down into my eyes, grunted loudly and shot their hot semen on my face. I ended up with my face and hair coated in hot, fragrant semen.

Jose put his fingers on the sides of my head and pried my mouth open with his thumbs. As he looked down at me with a huge smile on his stunning face, he smacked my face with his hard dripping cock, wiped all the semen with it into to my mouth with it and throat fucked all that hot semen and another huge load down into my belly as I wrapped my arms around his thighs and flexed my throat muscles.

Jose poured all the other glasses of semen into the other Cock Slaves mouths and we rabbit-fucked their throats hard adding more into their bellies. I was amazed at how many times we could get erections, let alone shoot so many loads. I know my belly was full of hot Spanish semen by the time we all dressed. Mattias arranged for cars to take us all back to where we were staying.

I did the same thing the next night with a different group of Cock Slaves (except for Jose) and Cock Masters, one with a thick twelve inch uncut cock. He took a liking to me, too, monopolizing me. I had that huge, thick cock up my ass and down my throat at least five times. When he fucked my throat and ass, he held onto the dog collar.

He sat down on a chair. I got between his legs and, looking up at his masked face, edged his fat twelve inches for over ten minutes. He groaned and groaned. He eventually put his hands on the back of my head, pushed me down so my nose was in his fragrant pubes and chin on his huge, warm balls. I looked up him and flexed my throat muscles.

When he grunted and shot, I felt his fat python throb all the way down my throat as his huge balls constricted on my chin. On the way out, he lifted his mask. He was actually hotter than the Cock Master last night. He winked and mouthed, "Thank you."

Jose awarded me as the best Cock Slave again. All we Cock Slaves drank a shot of whiskey, smoked a joint and spit roasted Jose, starting with me and Luis. I got bukkake'd by them all with my eyes and mouth closed, with Jose wiping all the semen into my mouth and, holding the back of my head and under my chin, rabbit-fucked my throat hard. When he grunted and shot down my throat, all the other Cock Slaves gasped.

I got on the platform and all the Cock Slaves and Jose spit roasted me, saving all the semen in a glass. Jose slowly dripped the semen onto my tongue so I could feel is sliding down into my throat. He commanded one of the Cock Slaves, Pedro, with a thick eleven inch uncut cock to take my throat while he took my ass.

They rabbit-fucked me hard for over a minute. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. We all came at the same time, me on my belly. Pedro wiped it up with his fingers and fed it to Jose, who swallowed and licked his lips.

After the party was over, we all got dressed. I told Mattias I'd been to Madrid twice but have never had Tapas. "Is there a good Tapas place near here?"

"Yes, just around the corner. I'm surprised you're still hungry with all the Spanish semen you've swallowed tonight!"

"I'll go to the bathroom and throw up and shit out all that semen. Then, I'll be hungry and energized for what we'll do when we get back to my room!"

I purged all the semen and we walked to the Mercado San Miguel where I tried everything. It was amazing. We got into the car and went back to my hotel. I started by fucking them both on their back, me looking down into their big amber eyes as they rolled back when I grunted and throbbed my Welsh American semen up their tight, hot asses into my condom.

They turned around with their heads of the end of the bed. I poured my semen down their throats and throat fucked more into their bellies. I got on all fours on the bed and they spit roasted me twice so each got my ass and throat.

We fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms. In the morning, we all spit roasted each other again before I checked out and got a car to the airport.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers