Tales of a Cock Slave #55

Story Info
Fun in the male sex underground in Mumbai, India.
3.6k words
4.73
2.8k
2

Part 55 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working for a large, international bank when we were redesigning and re-platforming our online corporate banking offering, I traveled to Mumbai, India, to meet the offshore development team, discuss the redesign, their roles and to meet the technical leads my team would be working with.

I was picked up at the airport in a Mercedes SUV by a very, very hot Indian man with a huge bulge in his tight pants and a smile on his handsome face. He was a little shorter than me, 5' 10", muscular, wavy jet-black hair, dark skin, cleft chin, dark eyes, lashes and brows. He looked like the actor Gerrard Lobo who played Omar Najjar in the Netflix series "The Black List."

I could see he had an amazing body, wide shoulders and narrow hips. He drove me to our Mumbai office where I met with my contact, Rahul, to plan the week. We worked out the schedule and he committed to setting up all the meetings.

At the end of the meeting, he introduced me to hot driver. "This is Sunil. We've assigned him as your security detail while you are here in Mumbai. He will stay with you in your suite at the Hotel Mumbai and drive you and accompany you everywhere you go while you are here in Mumbai. He'll take you to the hotel now so you can check in. He must stay with you every second of your stay here, understand?"

"Yes." I was looking into Suni's eyes. We both smiled. Sunil was clearly thinking what I was thinking.

He drove me to the hotel and carried my luggage in. I checked in. We checked each other's bulges in the elevator. He suggested having dinner in the restaurant in the hotel since he could assure the food was safe. He was so hot, I was mesmerized. He rubbed his crotch, looked me right in the eyes and smiled his huge, toothy grin.

I got on my knees and rubbed my face in his crotch. When his cock got hard down the inside of his thigh, I gripped it and stroked it looking up at him as he smiled down at me. His beautiful face made me a complete zombie who knew I'd be submitting to his will and huge cock.

I undid his pants, pulled them down and kissed and nibbled his cock down his thigh. I looked up at him, he nodded, and I pulled down his underwear. His thick ten inch uncut cock popped up. I licked his sweet precum off his cock head. He groaned, smiling down at me.

I opened my mouth wide. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and bobbed my head up and down his cock, all the way down my throat, then with his cock head in my mouth.

I flexed my throat muscles. He sped up, started breathing harder, grunted, push my head all the way down on his cock and throbbed a huge load of Indian semen down my throat. "Swallow all my semen, hot American cocksucker! That was the best deep throat I've ever gotten. Thank you."

I got up and said, "I have condoms and lube."

With a huge smile, tugged his cock to getting it hard again. I undressed, got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole.

I groaned and shook my head back and forth. He used his pointer and middle fingers to open my anus. He stuck his tongue in it, literally fucking my ass with his tongue. He stood up and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack several times.

He asked, "You sure you want this up your tight ass? If me rubbing my cock in your ass crack made you groan, me fucking you with it will make you groan more."

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard now!"

He looked down at me, smiled, put his hands behind my knees, pushing them down beside my head. Looking me right in the eyes he rabbit-fucked my ass really slow. Then, really fast. Then, really slow. Then fast. Then slow. We were both groaning loudly. After about four glorious minutes, he asked, "Do you want me to shoot up your ass now or keep fucking you?"

"Keep fucking me slowly so we can both enjoy this for longer."

He leaned over me, with his mouth to my ear. "I think we are both really going to enjoy this."

He went really, really slowly, pushing it all the way up my ass, then almost all the way out. In, out. In, out. In, out for what seemed like ten glorious minutes. I groaned so loudly, I thought I might go hoarse.

He pushed his fat cock all the way up my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his cock throb and he shot his hot semen up my ass into his condom.

"Your ass is as hot and tight as your throat!"

I, like a zombie, dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. He pulled the condom off, and using his pointer and middle finger, squeezed out the semen and dripped it onto my tongue. It tasted salty sweet as it slid down my throat into my belly. I closed my mouth and said, "Mmmmmm."

"Open wide!" He fucked my throat again slowly for about three minutes. He pulled out, grunted and shot a huge load of hot, sweet Indian semen on my face. He said, "You are very handsome, but even more so with my hot Indian semen dripping down your face." He wiped all his semen in my mouth with his cock head. "Swallow it all," looking down at me with his big, brown, beautiful eyes. I gulped it down and smiled up at him. I was, again, mesmerized by him.

"That was your appetizer, Cock Slave. I need an appetizer, too." I stood up, he got on his knees and rubbed his nose in my crotch. My cock got instantly hard down my thigh. He pulled down my pants and licked and nibbled my cock, clearly following my example.

He pulled down my Tommy Johns and swallowed my thick eight inch uncut cock in one gulp looking up into my eyes. He gave me some of the best deep throat head I'd ever had as we locked eyes. I came and he swallowed with a huge smile on his face. His smile truly mesmerized me. I was helpless to him when he smiled at me.

He pulled me to my feet, kissed me and said, "Let's go have dinner downstairs, then later I'm going to take you out and show you a good time." We ate a really great meal. The best Indian I had ever had. He was really smart and a great conversationalist. We talked about work and our families, but as I was looking at him, all I could think of was his huge cock and hot, sweet semen.

After dinner, we got into the Benz. He opened the front passenger side door. "Sit next to me so you can jerk me off while I drive." He got in without his seat belt on. I didn't put mine on either. He opened his pants and dropped his underwear before he got in.

As he drove me, I stroked his cock. He commanded, "Get that throat around my cock and swallow my hot load!"

I leaned over, wrapped my lips around his cock head, licked his piss slit. He grunted and shot in my mouth. I pulled off his cock, sat up, swallowed and said, "Sweet dessert!"

We drove across the city and parked in an alley. He took me through a door and down some stairs. He opened a door and we went in. There were over thirty hot, young Indian men either standing around looking at us rubbing their huge uncut cocks with smiles on their face or getting throat or ass fucked, or both, by older men. I turned to Sunil with my eyes wide open.

"These boys are working. They are here solely to service our cocks with their asses, hands and throats."

"Hmmm. Are they male prostitutes?"

"Yes and no. It's hard to find work here, so there aren't a lot of other work opportunities. They do this to help contribute to their families. They are all of age and very, very good at what they do. I don't know that they all enjoy it, and I am sure very few of them are gay, but you are about to ass and throat fuck the best Cock Slaves you've ever used."

"It's important to them that they really feel they've earned their money. The men standing over there wearing suits are their bosses. They keep their eyes on their boys, ensuring they are performing to the guest's expectations."

Two truly beautiful young men with thick uncut cocks came up to us, smiled at us, undressed us very sexily, putting our clothes in bags (which Sunil told me they'd store securely). They came back and dropped to their knees.

They looked up at us with their big, brown eyes, stuck out their tongues and licked our cock heads getting them hard. They slapped their faces with our cocks streaking their pretty faces with our pre-cum, then swallowed our cocks in one gulp.

They stroked our cocks, skinning them back. We put our hands on either sides of the pretty heads and bobbed them up and down our cocks. They flexed their throat muscles and applied maximum suction.

Sunil and I groaned loudly as we pushed their beautiful heads all the way down, grinding their noses in our pubes and their chins in our balls. We both pulled out enough that our cock heads were in their mouths and grunted and shot.

They looked up at us with their big, brown eyes and smiled, sticking their tongues out with our semen still on them. They both swallowed, licked their lips and smiled. If they weren't gay or weren't enjoying it, I wouldn't have guessed it. They seemed to truly love us using their tight throats. They stood up and walked away. I was sure the next men they serviced would love their skills as much as we did.

We got a drink at the bar and walked around to watch the action, which got us hard again. The young men were clearly scoping us out and the bosses never took their eyes off us. Two more hot young men came up, turned around, leaned over and spread their ass cheeks with their hands revealing their pink assholes. They put their hands on the back of one of the booths and shook their hot, tight asses.

There were bowls of condoms and bottles of lube. We both got on our knees, spread their hairless ass cheeks and licked their tasty assholes. They both groaned and pushed their asses back on our tongues. We stood up, put condoms on, lubed and fingered their asses as they groaned. Sunil said, "We need to fuck them hard, so their bosses see them doing their jobs well."

We rabbit-fucked their hot, tight asses. The young men groaned and groaned in a clearly exaggerated way, shaking their heads back and forth and pushing their asses on and off our cocks. We shot at the same time, looking at each other with big smiles.

I was truly amazed at what was happening. We pulled out and they got on their knees, opened they mouths and stuck out their tongues looking up at us with their big, brown, watering eyes.

We poured our condom semen down their throats and rabbit-fucked their tight throat hard up against the booth while other boys, patrons and the bosses watched. They were so beautiful and doing such a good job servicing our cocks, I smiled down and ran my fingers through my young man's soft, curly hair. Sunil did the same thing.

They flexed their throats. We grunted and filled their little bellies with our hot semen. They stood up, thanked Sunil in Indian and walked away chattering to each other. They looked back at us and smiled. Their bosses were watching with smiles on their faces. One came up and spoke to Sunil in Indian.

"He asked if they were suiting our needs. I said, definitely yes, that their men are always the hottest. Very talented!"

I asked Sunil if we had to pay them. He said, "I'll take care of it. Just enjoy yourself. If we prefer some of them, I can pay for them to come back to your suite."

"If we do that, can you pay them to fuck our asses and throats?"

"Yes, they will do whatever we ask." We picked four truly stunning young men with beautiful, ripped bodies, perky nipples, bubble butts and thick nine inch uncut cocks. Sunil introduced them as Aryan, Vivaan, Vihaan and Kabir. We dressed and Sunil drove us to the hotel. We went up into the room and undressed. Sunil put out condoms, lube and two glasses.

We got on all fours on the floor. Aryan, Vivaan, Vihaan and Kabir looked amazed. Aryan and Vivaan put on condoms, lubed and fingered our asses, making us groan and push our asses back toward them. Aryan asked something to Sunil in Indian. He responded. "He asked if they were really allowed to fuck our asses. I told them, yes, we wanted them to fuck our asses and throats."

Aryan and Vivaan put on condoms, lubed and fingered our asses, then placed their cock heads at our assholes as we opened our mouths for Vihaan and Kabir. They rabbit-fucked us from both ends for about three minutes, they grunted, their cocks throbbed and shot. I could hear that they had been French kissing. Aryan and Vivaan reached around us, stroked our cocks and caught our loads in their cupped hands. I heard them licking it off their hands.

Aryan and Vivaan fed us their condom semen and fucked our throats while Vihaan and Kabir fucked our asses. Vihaan and Kabir fed us their condom semen and throat fucked it and more hot semen down into our hungry bellies.

Sunil and I spit roasted Aryan, while Vivaan and Vihaan spit roasted Kabir. We all switched off until we'd all had each other's throats and asses. Sunil told me to get on my knees with my mouth open and tongue out.

The five of them stood around me, looking down at me with their beautiful eyes and me looking up into their handsome faces and they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cock and shot their hot, sweet semen on my tongue. Sunil slowly wiped all that semen with his cock head into my mouth and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. His cock throbbed so much I thought it might split my throat open.

Sunil got on his knees and we jerked on his tongue. I wiped that hot semen into his mouth and throat fucked him holding his head and running my fingers through his black, curly hair. I grunted and pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth and shot. He looked up at me with a big smile and swallowed my load.

We dressed and Sunil drove them back to the club. When he returned, he had another man with him that looked like him. "This is Harmeet. He's like my twin in every way (wink, wink)." As soon as Harmeet undressed, I knew what Sunil was talking about. Harmeet stroked his fat cock hard and said something to Sunil in Indian.

"He asked if your ass and throat can handle his big, thick cock. I told him yes, I've already fucked both and that you are a very talented deep throat cocksucker."

I got spit roasted by them several times with their thick ten inch uncut cocks, them switching off. I could hear them French kissing. Sunil and I spit roasted Harmeet. Harmeet and me spit roasted Sunil. They stayed the night, all of us sleeping naked in the big, comfortable king-sized bed. I was between them. In the night, they got hard. I sucked them both off. Their semen was like melatonin. I slept like a baby.

In the morning they woke me up and fucked my ass, then my throat. We had breakfast in the restaurant and Sunil drove me to the office for a day of meetings and presentations. I asked him about Harmeet as I heard them French kissing.

"We have been lovers for four years. One of the reasons I brought him there was to have you suck his cock, then suck my cock. He was definitely better after watching you. It has to be kept secret, understand?"

"Yes, I am very happy for you. You two are so hot and deserve each other. I'd certainly be willing to give him private deep throat cock sucking lessons! My advice is that you need to hold his head and push it all the way down slowly so his nose is in your pubes and his chin in your fat balls, hold it there, then pull his head up so just your cock head is in his mouth, then push it back down, so he gets more used to it. Always make sure your cock is all the way down his throat when you shoot. Always tell him that was the best head you've ever gotten."

The next night, we went to the club again. We took another four amazingly hot, hung, uncut guys to my hotel suite, interesting also named Aryan, Vivaan, Vihaan and Kabir. We all did the same things to each other as the night before, noting that they were even more hot and submissive when we were fucking them and more aggressive when they were fucking us. Then the next night, new men and even hotter, more aggressive sex.

On my last night there, Sunil invited all twelve hot young men and Harmeet. All fucked our asses and throats. We ended the evening with them bukakke'ing each of us. I wiped their semen into Harmeet's mouth and throat fucked him. Sunil wiped their semen into my mouth and throat fucked me.

I chose which four among them I wanted to stay for the night. We all spit roasted each other. Sunil took us all to breakfast and drove them wherever they were going.

At the end of the week, Sunil drove me to the airport. We parked in a garage where Harmeet appeared and got in the back with Sunil. I sat on Sunil's cock while Harmeet fucked my throat. Sunil poured his semen down my throat and throat fucked me while I bobbed up and down on Harmeet's cock.

I went down on Harmeet showing him what great deep throat head feels like. When I realized he was about to cum, I pulled up so just his cock head was in my mouth when he shot his huge load of hot semen. After he shot and I swallowed, I asked, "Harmeet, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, very much. I loved feeling my cock down your throat and shooting my semen in your mouth."

"Do that when you suck Sunil."

"I will. Thank you! Let me try on you?"

We all French kissed while Harmeet rubbed my cock through my pants. I got hard. He opened my pants. I pushed his face all the way down on my cock then, when I was about to shoot, I lifted his head, so my cock head was in his mouth when I filled it with my semen. Harmeet, stood up, swallowed and asked, "Mike, was that good?"

"Great. Harmeet you are now a very gifted, deep throat cocksucker. Sunil is lucky to have you."

Sunil said, "Thank you, Mike. Harmeet, try it on me, now."

Harmeet did it so well Sunil threw his head back as he shot in Harmeet's mouth and said, "Harmeet, I love you! Mike, thank you!"

Harmeet pulled off Sunil, with some of his cum still in his mouth said, "Sunil, I have loved you from the first time I saw your beautiful face." He kissed Sunil and spit some of Sunil's semen in his mouth.

I asked, "How sweet is your semen, Sunil?"

"Sweet like yours."

Sunil carried my luggage in. I checked in to my flight home and boarded. I slept like a baby in First Class until we transferred in Shannon, Ireland.

I saw another hot Indian man, Arjun, in First Class and sucked his thick, ten inch uncut cock, swallowing a huge load of his hot semen in the First Class Lounge bathroom. He sucked me off, then we fucked each other. Before we landed, we did it again.

Turns out, he lived in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York. We hooked up many times, with him sometimes bringing his other hot, hung (nine inch was the "smallest"), uncut aggressive (many married) Indian friends. Once, there were thirty truly hot, hung, uncut Indians.

We all fucked each other, taking naps in between, over the course of eight hours. The second time, he said they were all very grateful for my ass and throat. He threw a bachelor party for one of his friends and invited me to be the entertainment.

He set up a platform in his basement and his guests spit roasted me. They all had fat nine, ten and eleven inch (the groom) uncut cocks and were all very aggressive. Arjun kept all their hot, sweet Indian semen in a glass, dripped it down my throat and let the groom throat fuck it down into my belly adding another huge load.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers