Tales of a Cock Slave #57

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut, aggressive men in Las Vegas.
3.6k words
4.4
4.5k
2

Part 57 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working for a global digital marketing firm, I was visiting Las Vegas, staying at The Contemporary Hotel, to attend our largest client's annual partner conference. A hot, Latino bell man carried my luggage up to the room.

We both got hard as we looked at each other. After he put the luggage on the luggage rack at the end of the bed, he undid his pants, pulled out and stroked his fat ten inch uncut cock to get it hard and dripping. He stared me in the eyes with a huge smile on his handsome face.

I asked, "Waiting for your tip?"

"Yes!"

"Get out of those clothes." He smiled and did a slow strip tease. He had a cocoa colored swimmer's body, ripped torso with stiff nipples, a little patch of chest hair, trimmed pubes with three star tattoos above his groin, just a bit of hot scruff, cleft chin, beautiful lips, perfect nose, big brown almond eyes with dark lashes, dark brows and shoulder-length, black wavy side-parted hair.

I asked, "What are the star tattoos for?"

"So my cock sucker sees stars as he goes down on me."

"Hot, I would guess any cock sucker would see stars as you slide your huge, thick, uncut Latino python past their tonsils. I'll probably see stars as you fuck my tight ass with that amazing cock!"

I got condom and lube out of my suitcase, undressed and got on my back on the bed with my legs up. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass making me groan. He stood up, lubed my ass and fingered it, making me groan more.

He put on a condom and slid his cock all the way up my ass and holding my hips. He rabbit-fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. He grunted with each thrust, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh". He grunted louder, shoved his cock all the way up my ass. I shot on my belly and chest. I felt his cock throb as he shot his hot Latino semen up my ass and yelled out, "Hot ass, Papi! Did you see stars?"

"Fuck yes, did you?"

"Fuck yes. You're about to see more stars!" He leaned over and licked my semen off my torso. I groaned. He had a very talented tongue.

I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He dripped his semen onto my tongue. I felt every warm drop slide down my throat. He slid his cock down my throat, grabbed the back of my head and under my chin.

I put my hands on his ass cheeks with my fingers in his ass crack. He rabbit-fucked my throat hard. The last thing I saw before he grinded my nose in his hot, musty pubes and my chin resting on his huge, soft balls, were those stars.

After I swallowed his hot semen, I stood up and said, "What is your name?"

He answered, "My name is Luis. Are you in your room this evening?"

"Yes. Luis, what?"

With a huge mischievous grin on his beautiful face and stroking his rock hard, dripping cock, "Luis Diez." I laughed as I knew "diez" was Spanish for "10."

"What is your name?"

"Mike Ocho." He laughed. "Now it's your turn to see stars. On your back, legs up!" I got on my knees, used my hands to part his hairless ass cheeks and licked his anus. I used my fingers to open his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass making him groan, and as we locked eyes, held his hips and slowly slid all thick eight uncut inches up his tight ass. I flexed my hips slowly as he shook his head back and forth and groaned.

"Are you seeing stars?"

He cried out, "Yes, I'm seeing stars. Fuck me harder, Papi!" I grunted and shot up his ass as he groaned and put his head down. I pulled out. He got on his knees with his head bent back slightly with his tongue out.

I looked down into his beautiful face as I dripped my semen down his throat. I put my cock head on his tongue, he licked it, again looking up into my eyes. I put one hand on the back of his head and under his chin and slowly fucked his throat.

After I shot and he swallowed, I asked "Are you seeing stars now?"

"Yes, Papi. I'd like to share you with some of my friends. Interested?"

"Fuck yes, if they are as hot as you. I'll be back in my room at 8:00, ready and waiting."

"Great, many hot, hung, uncut men work here. I'm sure we'll all love it. See you then."

"I'll leave the door unlocked, waiting naked on the bed, legs up, condoms and lube out and a glass for all your hot semen, for you and your friends."

Later that evening, he brought five hot Latino men, all with cocks bigger than Luis'. Luis introduced them as Angel, Raul, Carlos and Jose. Angel was as beautiful as Luis. They each put a condom on and, looking down into my hazel eyes with their big, brown eyes, rabbit-fucked my ass one after another, pouring their semen in the glass I put on the bedside table.

After they were done assaulting my ass, I got on all fours. Luis and Angel spit roasted me with their thick ten inch uncut cocks. As he was fucking my ass, Luis cupped his hand under my cock head. We all shot at the same time.

Luis fed my semen to Angel, who commented it was very sweet. Luis and I spit roasted Angel, then Angel and I spit roasted Luis. They poured their hot semen in the glass. I got on my knees, head back, mouth open. Luis poured all the semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked more down into my belly.

The next day, I took cabs to two booth stores, hoping to score some glory hole cock. There was no one at either.

That night Luis took me to a private sex club with platforms, slings and glory holes. There were over fifty men there of all races and ages. Many huge uncut cocks. One white guy, who looked Polish to me, had a thick twelve inch uncut cock. It was clear to me that this was one of the few outlets around for them to live out their fantasies of using hot men's asses and throats and getting theirs used.

Within thirty minutes I was clearly the favorite ass and throat there. I sat in a sling while the hot Polish man fucked my ass slowly, rolling his hips for about five minutes. I'd been fucked up the ass many times, but had never felt anything like it.

I wanted it to go on forever. I didn't flex my ass muscles. Every man there, wearing condoms, fucked my ass. Again, some aggressively, some gentle. They put all the condom semen in a glass. The Polish stud poured it down my throat.

After I swallowed it all, he rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively causing the sling to swing back and forth in rhythm with him and the thick twelve inch uncut black cock that was fucking my ass. That black man poured his semen down my throat and gave me the last throat fuck of the evening while the Polish stud took my ass.

The next night, Luis invited me to a party at a rich man's house out in the desert. He told me he'd pick me up and drive me out there. I put shorts on over one of my Villebrequin bathing suits, a nice, white linen shirt, blue linen blazer and suede loafers. He pulled up at the entrance to the hotel in an old, gray, convertible BMW with tan leather upholstery.

He was wearing a tight, white tank top t-shirt under a fitted blazer, very tight floral swim trunks and sandals. Gold aviators pushed up in his glossy black hair and a gold cross around his neck nestled between his hot pecs. So fucking hot.

I got in and said, "You are hot. Nice convertible."

"You are hot, too. Better to see the stars in."

"Which stars?"

He smiled a huge, toothy smile, lighting up his handsome face, "These (pointing down to his crotch) and those (pointing up to the sky)." I laughed as my mouth watered and my cock got hard.

We drove out of the city and into the desert. The sky was so perfectly clear we could see the stars above. He had one hand on the wheel and one arm on the window ledge. I had one hand on his cock down his thigh and the other waving up and down in the air stream. He was blasting great salsa music. The night was hot, but the breeze cooled our faces and whipped his black and my auburn hair about.

He stopped by the road. "Time to see the stars!" He got out, pulled down his swim trunks, pulled his tank top over his head and leaned back on his elbows on the hood of his Beemer. I got on my knees, lifted his cock and sucked one ball and then the other.

I licked up the underside of his cock, skinned him back and licked the precum off his cock head. Looking at the star tattoos, I went all the way down on him, making him groan and grab the back of my head and under my chin so he could bob my head up and down his huge cock.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and beyond to the beautiful stars above as he slowly fucked my throat. He grunted, his cock throbbed in my throat and I felt the many spurts of his hot semen slide down into my belly. He said, "Ok, let's get to that party."

"Suck my cock, please." I leaned back on the hood of his Beemer and he pulled down my bathing suit and sucked me off, applying maximum suction, getting a huge load out of me.

"Did you see stars?"

"Yes, the ones in my eyes as your fat cock assaulted my throat and the ones up in the sky."

"Tell me about the party."

"It is a private sex party, men and women. We are guests. We can do what we want to them and have them do what we want to us. It's all cool. I plan to get some hot pussy, cock, balls and ass. I'm sure we'll be very popular."

We pulled through the gate into a courtyard where other expensive cars were parked. A hot, very hung, naked Latino valet came up, took the keys and drove the car away. We went inside the amazing modernist home, lots of glass, artwork and sculptures by famous artists and very good modernist furniture. Many amazingly hot people in every sexual position imaginable and the noticeable smell of sweat, sex and pot smoke.

Luis introduced me to the host, David, a tall, hot blond man with a huge, uncut cock that was rock hard sticking straight out from his trimmed blond pubes. He said, "Why don't you hotties join me in my bedroom?" We followed him. David got on the bed and handed a condom to me.

I could tell as I was going all the way down on his huge cock that it was twelve inches and uncut. He groaned. "Fuck, Luis, where did you find this amazing cock sucker with a bottomless throat? It's hard to find someone who can swallow a thick twelve in one gulp."

Luis replied, "His ass is even tighter and hotter than his throat." I sat on the David's cock and looking into his big blue eyes, lifting my ass up and down his fat cock, flexing my ass muscles, while he flexed his hips up and down slowly fucking my ass.

Luis slowly fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. After two glorious minutes, they came at the same time, both grunting, yelling out loudly. David poured his semen in a glass. I got off David and Luis got on his back.

Luis' cock got hard again as I rolled the condom down on it. I sat on it while stroking David's huge cock to get it hard. I looked up into his blue eyes and swallowed his fat python in one gulp, making him gasp loudly.

He put one of his hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. As he was slowly fucking my throat, I flexed my throat muscles as he flexed his hips so his cock went all the way down my throat then out, so his cock head was in my mouth.

They both shot at the same time, Luis up my ass in the condom, David in my mouth. His load was so huge I had to immediately gulp it down so it wouldn't drip out of the sides of my mouth. Luis put his semen in the glass with David's.

Luis rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively adding another huge load of his hot, sweet semen down into my belly. David said, "Mike, you are the best Cock Slave I've ever used. I want to introduce you two to my hot sister."

He took us into another bedroom where a very hot, blond woman was sitting on the bed with her legs spread, fingering her pussy with both hands while a really hot man was watching her, stroking his thick thirteen inch uncut cock. He, Paul, said, "Men, please fuck my wife, Karen, every way you want. She loves having me watch."

Paul went first rabbit-fucking her ass with his hands on her hips. She slammed her ass against his cock as she shook her head and called out, "Fuck my tight ass harder, Paul." David got on his knees on the bed. He didn't have to move as Paul's fucking her ass pushed her throat on and off his cock.

Paul and David French kissed, which seemed to get them more energized as they rabbit-fucked her from both ends. Both grunted and threw their heads back. We could see semen dripping out her ass and mouth when they pulled out of her.

Luis and I spit roasted her on all fours with him fucking her pussy from behind while I fucked her throat. After we grunted and shot in her, I fucked her pussy from behind while Luis fucked her throat. Luis fucked Paul who leaned over with his hands on the bed.

I got down on my shins with my back against the bed and got throat fucked by him in rhythm with Luis' assault on his ass. He came at the same time yelling out, "Fuck, David has the best parties. I don't know where he finds all you hot men!"

I watched while David and his black boyfriend, Frank, spit roasted Luis. Frank had a thick, eleven inch uncut cock which was clearly a challenge for Luis' ass and throat, but he did end up taking them well. He clearly loved it. After they were done with him, Luis told me, "That felt amazing. That is the biggest cock I've ever had up my ass and down my throat. I was in heaven!"

We saw Angel walk in. We went out on the patio around the pool. Angel sat on a chair. I got on my knees between his spread legs and rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth. I stood and sat on his cock while Luis fucked my throat.

After we shot, Angel sat on my cock while Luis fucked his throat. After we shot, Luis sat on my cock while Angel fucked his throat. People crowded around to watch us. One of the men started stroking his foreskin up and down, intending to cum on us. Others joined him.

When they were done, we were all covered in semen. We stood up and David licked all that semen off us. His tongue felt so good on us, we all got hard. David sucked each of us off.

We took a well-earned break to smoke a joint and drink whiskey. After, buzzed and a little drunk, we went into David's bedroom where Frank and three hot women were waiting. An hour of hot man-on-man, man-on-woman and woman-on-woman sex ensued. We were exhausted. Luis, Angel and I took an hour long nap naked, spooning in the cool air conditioning of a guest room. We got dressed ready to leave.

On our way out, David said, "Please stay. I want everyone to watch as most hung friends use your hot asses and throats before they leave. Get undressed, bend over that wall and get ready to get ass- and throat-fucked good and hard."

He put a crystal glass on the wall next to each of us. David instructed all the men to stroke their cocks hard so we could see what would be up our asses and down our throats in mere seconds. Their cocks ranged from ten to thirteen inches, all thick and uncut. They held our hips and rabbit-fucked us very hard one after the other.

All the aggressive, hung, uncut studs had each of our asses. After their huge cocks throbbed up our asses, they poured their semen in the glasses. Luis asked me if I was seeing stars. I said, "God, yes, the ones in the sky and the ones in my head. I have never seen so many stars. I could get fucked by them all night."

We groaned and groaned, shook our heads, and put them down when we knew the final assault was coming as they slammed their cocks up our asses, almost pushing us over the wall, as their cocks throbbed, they grunted loudly and shot. I saw them pour all their semen into those glasses. After twelve huge cocks assaulted each of our asses, those glasses were full of milky semen. Everyone watching cheered.

David announced, "We've now had all their tight asses, now watch as we used their hot, tight throats!" We got down on our knees, back on our shins against the wall. He put cushions behind our heads, indicating we were in for major throat fuckings. He, Paul and Frank poured the semen down our throats.

All the men who used our asses put their hands on the sides of our heads, rabbit-fucked our throats as hard as they fucked our asses, shooting big down into our bellies. It was hot hearing them groan and groan as they were fucking our throats, grunt loudly as they throbbed their semen into our bellies.

Everyone watching gasped and cheered again. When Angel, Luis and I stood up, our cocks were rock hard. David, Paul and Frank got down, sucked our cocks and swallowed our loads. After, we got dressed.

I asked if Luis was able to drive. "Yes, I have so much protein in my belly, and my ass hurts so much I doubt I'll fall asleep while driving. Luis drove, Angel sat up front in the passenger seat and I sat in the middle of the back seat. I watched as Angel rubbed his neck, leaned over and kissed his cheek.

I enjoyed the ride sitting there in the back of a beautiful Beemer going over sixty miles per hour through the quiet desert with two hot Latino lovers in the front, between them twenty inches of thick, uncut Latino cock, me cum drunk and stoned, with my arms spread, looking up into the bright stars while the cool desert air blew through my long auburn hair.

My cock got hard knowing I'd be getting ass and throat fucked by Luis and Angel in mere minutes before falling asleep between their warm, muscular bodies, feeling their hot breadth on my face and knowing I'll get more of their big, uncut cocks up my ass and down my throat tomorrow.

We arrived at the hotel, they spent the night. Before they fucked my ass on the balcony, overlooking the Bellagio, I asked them if they were dating. "We've been married for five years," said Angel, looking at Luis with big, loving eyes and kissing him hard with one hand behind his head and the other on his ass. I got hard looking at those two amazingly hot Latino lovers kiss each other.

After the hard ass fucking they gave me, they fed me their huge loads of sweet, steamy Latino semen before throat fucking me against the railing feeding me more hot loads of their sweet Latino semen. We smoked joint and drank whiskey naked on the balcony.

They spent the night. We all fell into deep, deep sleep. It felt amazing to have their hot, muscular bodies sandwiching me all night and feeling their hot breath on my face. In the morning, they throat fucked me in the shower after they fucked my ass and fed their semen. We had breakfast and took a cab to the airport.

I flew home in business class. I sucked off a hot, slender, ripped redhead Irish American with a very thick nine inch uncut cock in the bathroom. Later, he fucked my ass, poured his condom semen down my throat and throat-fucked it and another load of his hot semen down into my belly.

I fucked his ass and throat. Luckily, he lived in Hell's Kitchen near my office with his hot, ten inch uncut black husband. They hosted parties where I got ass and throat fucked by them and their friends many times, before work, during lunch and after work.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers