Tales of a Cock Slave #58

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut black union men in Atlanta.
1.8k words
4.2
3.1k
0

Part 58 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working for a global digital marketing firm, I visited Atlanta to attend our largest client's annual partner conference. There was a reception the evening it began where executives from our client company spoke.

I was listening, standing in the back when a really hot black man walked up, stood beside me and whispered in my ear, "I have a thick, ten inch uncut cock that needs immediate attention. Please, follow me to the staff bathroom."

I was stunned, could not believe this was happening. He was the same height as me, 6' tall, muscular and very handsome. He strutted like a man who knew he was going to be using a hot man's ass and throat in a few seconds. I couldn't take my eyes off his hot ass (in very tight pants) walking before me.

We went into one of the bathroom and he locked the door. We got undressed. His body was amazing, trim, lean, muscular and hairless. He smiled when he saw how well built I was and my big, uncut cock. He pushed me to my knees and, holding my head, rubbed my face on his cock through his tight pants.

I looked up into his big, brown eyes as I felt his cock grew to full size down the inside of his thigh. I pulled down his pants and his underwear and his huge, thick black python popped up in front of my mouth. I licked his cock head, tasting his precum.

I stood up, bent over with my hands on the sink, spread my legs and shook my ass. "Do you have condoms and lube?" I felt him rub his hard cock up and down my ass crack. "Yes, I do. Put it on my cock so I can get a preview of your orals skills." I got on my knees, looked up at his handsome face and rolled it all the way down on his cock. He groaned and pulled my head off his cock. "I don't want shoot yet."

I stood up, turned around, put my hands on the sink console and spread my legs. He spread my ass cheeks and slid his cock all the way up my ass. We locked eyes in the mirror as he put his hands on my hips and slowly fucked my ass.

I flexed my ass muscles and pushed back on his cock. We both groaned and groaned as his huge cock felt amazing up my ass and my ass felt amazing wrapped around his cock.

I could see his eyes go wide as he went wild and rabbit-fucked me hard, grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh," with every thrust of his fat cock up my ass. I groaned and groaned. He grunted, his cock throbbed up my ass as he shot his semen into his condom. I got on my knees. He fed me his semen, then throat fucked me throbbing more semen down my throat.

"Fuck man, you are a hot Cock Slave! We are going to have a lot of fun. I have many co-workers who would love to use you. All good, hard working union men who deserve a good, hot, submissive Cock Slave. My name is LeRoy."

"My name is Mike. If your co-workers are as hot as you, I'd love to be their Cock Slave! I joined a union when I worked on campus during college." He asked when I would be back in my room that evening. I told him 8:00 and gave him my room number.

At 8:00, LeRoy came to my room with five other even hotter black men. LeRoy took off his then my clothes. The others undressed. They had amazing bodies and huge, uncut cocks. I asked them to sit on the bed, relax and spread their legs. I edged each of them for five minutes before each grunted loudly as their fat cocks throbbed in my throat shooting their hot, black semen down into my belly.

After, I got on my knees and opened my mouth wide. "Men, shoot your semen on his handsome face." They stood around me stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks with big smiles on their handsome faces staring at me like hungry wolves looking at a wounded lamb.

I was so amazed, I nearly fainted. My throat and ass tingled thinking about every inch going in and out of my throat and ass. LeRoy wiped all that hot semen into my mouth, then throat fucked me as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, "Ugh!" as he shot. With each throb of his cock, I felt a spurt of semen slide down my throat.

I got on my back on the bed with my legs up. LeRoy lubed and fingered my ass, then slid his cock up my ass. He put his hands behind my knees, pushed them down and putting his face close to mine, smiled at me as pump my ass slowly. I groaned and groaned, shaking my head back and forth and bucking up my back so his huge cock was all the way up my ass.

He grunted with his mouth near my ear and whispered, "Get ready. All these men are going to do to you what I just did. You'll get some of their asses and throats." I felt his huge cock throb all the way up me and we both grunted with each shot of his hot semen up my ass into his condom.

LeRoy pulled out and poured his semen in a glass. Each of them fucked me as I flexed my ass muscles. I was in heaven feeling what had to be over five feet of thick, black, uncut cock shoot up my ass. They each poured their semen in the glass, which was full by the time they'd all had my ass.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth. LeRoy poured some of that semen down my throat, letting me swallow it before he poured more, letting me swallow it, then pouring the rest. After I swallowed, I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

I could see his huge cock and balls coming toward my face as he slid his amazing cock down my throat. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat, getting me hard.

He jerked my cock, then took my cock head in his mouth. He licked around my cock head under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked around it, under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot semen. I swallowed before he pulled out.

"Men, although I'm sure he could service our cocks for hours, let's go. He's here two more nights. Any of you men interested in doing this again?" They all answered with huge smiles on their beautiful faces, nodded as they all high-fived each other and slapped each other on their tight asses.

The next night, LeRoy brought even more hot men, including two with thick twelve inch uncut cocks. He must have screened them to only bring the most aggressive men. It was a welcome contrast to the slow fucking the night before. After they were done with me, LeRoy told me they were having a big union meeting and asked if I'd like to be the entertainment?"

"Yes, please."

We went to their lodge which had a very well-equipped sex dungeon in the basement. We got undressed and put our clothes, phones and watches in lockable lockers. I asked LeRoy about it. "We've found that men are best for servicing our fat cocks, as you have proved very well!" squeezing my ass, getting me hard. He got down on his knees and sucked me off.

There were forty men there, most black, but with two white guys and one Latino, with cocks ranging from eight to twelve inches all uncut. I soon learned most were aggressive. Over the next two hours, I spent equal time on the platform, in a sling and in a five-sided glory hole closet. At the end, LeRoy asked them all if I should be made an honorary union member.

One of the two twelve inch men said with a smile, stroking his big cock hard again, "Yes, if he can handle our thick twelves up his ass and down his throat." I got back on the platform, legs up waiting in anticipation of the ass fucking and throat fucking I was about to get.

I said, "Feel free to slap my ass and face cheeks lightly." I loved having two feet of hot, black cock assaulting my ass and throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscles, making them groan and speed up. I heard them grunt and felt their huge cocks throb and their spurts of semen flying up my ass and down my throat.

The ass fucker pulled out and they changed places. He poured his semen in my mouth and the other guy, whose cock was thicker, took my throat while he took my ass. He put his semen into a glass and said, "Mike, Cock Slave, welcome to the local "Unite Here" union." He gave me a union hat, turned it around and pushed me to my knees. He poured his condom semen down my throat and treated me to another hot, hard throat fuck throbbing more semen into my belly.

I got dressed and he gave me a union jacket, which I still have and cherish.

I saw him the next morning when I was checking out. He let me fuck his ass and his throat in a bathroom as my going away present. He French kissed me getting me hard again. He asked that I jerk off on his face and wipe it all into his mouth with my cock. I wiped my huge load into his mouth, then throat fucked him feeding him more of my semen. I told him, "LeRoy, you are a talented Cock Slave, too."

With a huge, toothy grin he said, "I learned from the very best! Do you come to Atlanta often?"

"I will definitely take every opportunity to come back. Let me have your number and I'll let you know when I'm going to be in town."

We hooked up when I traveled there for orientation for one new job, then for a planning session while at another company. Each time, the sex was hotter.

I got in a cab, arrived at the airport and boarded my plane. I will still so horny, I jerked off in the bathroom and ate my own semen.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers