Tales of a Cock Slave #56

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut Eurasian men in Singapore.
2.4k words
4.71
3.3k
1

Part 56 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While I worked for a large, global bank, I traveled to Singapore to meet with Asian clients and our team there. I coordinated with the local office manager. She informed me that I would be picked up at the airport by a man who will be my assigned security detail, Danial, who would be staying in my suite at the Hotel Intercontinental near downtown Singapore, and that he was to be with me at all times.

After an eighteen hour flight in business class, I arrive in early evening in Singapore. I exited customs and saw a truly stunning man holding a sign with my name. He was my height, 6 foot, well built, had sandy brown hair and blue oriental eyes. I walked up to him.

"Welcome to Singapore, Mr. Roberts. I'll take you to the hotel. I'll be staying in your suite and will take you and accompany you everywhere." We drove into the city in a nice black BMW. I checked in and Danial carried my luggage up to the room. He suggested we grab a drink in the lounge then have dinner in the Japanese restaurant, Chikuyotei, off the main lobby.

Before we went for drinks, I walked up to him, looked into his beautiful eyes and rubbed his crotch. He groaned, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. He put his hands behind my head and rubbed my face in his crotch.

I could feel his cock harden. I undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. His cock was huge, constrained by his trunk underwear. I rubbed it looking up into his eyes. He groaned more.

I pulled them down and his thick nine inch uncut cock sprung up right in front of my face, dripping with precum. I looked up at him and opened my mouth. He put one hand behind my head and the other under my chin. He guided his cock slowly down my throat, flexed his hips sliding it all the way down my throat then out so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his cock head under his foreskin.

He looked down into my eyes, grunted and as his cock throbbed and shot a huge, huge load in my mouth. I looked up and him and swallowed it with a big smile on my face. He pulled me up to my feet and got down on his knees, undid my belt and pants, pulled down my underwear and sucked my thick eight inch uncut cock getting a big load out of me down his throat as he looked up at me with his watering eyes.

He said, "Let's chase our semen with a whiskey at the bar!" We went down to the bar, then to the restaurant. At dinner, I asked him about his sandy brown hair and blue oriental eyes. "My father is German, and my Mother is Japanese. Many people here are Eurasian. I think it is a very hot mix."

"I agree. You are very hot."

"What are you?"

"I'm Welsh, Dutch and Irish. My father's family are Welsh. They don't circumcise. I'm typically Welsh, tall, lean, muscular, light skin, cleft chin, high cheekbones and dark hair. The one difference with me are my hazel eyes, either my Mother's Dutch or Irish influence."

"My brother, Steve, looks more Irish than I do. My Mother always said I had a Welsh temper, like a flash fire, hot then burns itself out, while my brother had an Irish temper, smoldering on and on."

"Who are hotter lovers, Welsh or Irish?"

"We Welshers, of course!"

"Of course! Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I have a wife and three children. You?"

"Same. I want to get married and have children. Homosexuality is illegal here. If you are caught, they'll strip you and cane you to death in public. There is an underground here, very quiet and secret. No one would rat us out as it would be clear they had to be part of it."

After, he gave me tour of the city in the BMW. We arrived back at the hotel at about 11:00. He went into his room but didn't close the door all the way. I heard him call me in there. I went in and he was naked laying on his bed, up on the pillows, his legs spread with his cock hard.

He handed me a condom and lube. I climbed up between his legs, put the condom in my mouth, and looking into his eyes, rolled it all the way down on his cock. I lubed it and my ass, squatted over his cock and, us locking eyes, sat down on it.

We both groaned. I lifted my ass up and down his cock, flexing my ass muscles as he flexed his hips up and down very slowly. "I want us to enjoy this as long as possible."

"Me, too. It feels amazing. Please go slow. I know my ass is tight."

After about five minutes, he grunted, flexed his hips all the way up and pushed me down on his cock with his hands on my shoulders. His cock throbbed and he grunted with each throb, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." and spurt of hot semen shooting up my ass in his condom.

I got off and on my back with my head bent back. Danial poured the semen down my throat, and throat fucked me with his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat getting me rock hard again.

I got on my back and handed him a condom and the lube. He rolled a condom down my cock with his mouth. I struggled not to cum as it felt and looked amazing to see my cock disappear in his beautiful mouth. He then squatted over my cock and sat down on it slowly with his hands of either side of my chest.

He lifted his ass. I flexed my hips up and down pushing my cock in and out of his tight ass. After four minutes of our groaning and groaning, I grunted and shot up his ass as he shot on my belly and chest. I wiped it up and ate it while he was still sitting on my cock.

He got on his knees on the floor with his tongue out, looking up at me. I dripped my semen on his tongue and then put my cock in his mouth. He swallowed my cock as he swallowed my semen. He stroked my foreskin up and down, licking my cock head. I shot in his mouth. He swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and a big smile.

I said, "Bedtime for me now. Please stay in my bed."

We spooned all night with him behind me. His body was warm in the overly air-conditioned room. We fucked each other again in the morning, then showered, dressed and had breakfast. He drove me to the office where I met with the Singapore equivalent of my team back in New York to discuss and plan the client presentation I was doing in two days.

At the end of the day, Danial picked me up. We went to the famous bar at the Raffles Hotel to drink their famous "Singapore Slings." He asked, "Does your wife know you have sex with men?

"Yes, she says that's what makes me such a hot lover. Good with my cock, hands, mouth and tongue. We have sex numerous times a week."

"I'm not surprised given what you do with my cock, throat and ass."

"We fell in love at first sight. These drinks are really, really good."

With a huge smile on his beautiful face he said, "I know of a different kind of Singapore Sling, one with you and me in it. Want to try it?"

"Yes!" We got in the car and he drove me across the city. He parked in the basement of an older building. We got out and he took me upstairs. He put his eye to a small camera to scan his retina. The door unlocked. We went into a big room with many hot men like him getting serviced by other hot men. The room was dark and smokey, smelling of sweat, sex and pot and cigarette smoke.

He said, "Most of these are other hot, hung, uncut Eurasian men. I think you are going to enjoy yourself here. I know from experience that they are going to enjoy you, too!" There were platforms and slings. He walked over to one and said, "Sit in it." He shackled up my legs and constrained my arms. He got down on his knees and ate my ass. I groaned and threw my head back.

He stood up, put on a condom, lubed my ass and fingered it, and as many hot, naked, hung, uncut men watched, he slowly inserted his cock up my ass. He fucked me really, really slowly as I flexed my ass muscles.

He shot up my ass, pulled out, walked around to the other side of the sling, tilted me back so I was level with his cock, poured his condom semen down my throat, fuck it as another man fucked my ass. The ass fucker poured his hot semen down my throat, then fucked my throat while another took my ass. Ten hot men fucked my ass and throat.

Danial got on his back in a sling. I started with his ass while a hot guy used his throat. We shot at the same time. I fed him my condom semen and used his throat while another guy used his ass. Again, ten hot men did this to him.

Danial took my hand, led me down a hallway and told me to get into a five-sided booth that had glory holes on four sides. Thirty men stuck their rock hard, big, uncut cocks through the holes, sucking and stroking them and swallowing all their hot loads, including Danial whose cock I knew well.

Danial came in with me and we sucked more men. It was amazing watching this hot stud suck so many cocks, swallowing all that semen. Before we left the club, he said, "You need to get your retina scanned." We went over to a small panel near the door. I put my eye in front of the camera, he pushed a button and it scanned my retina.

When we got back to the hotel, I heard him throwing up all that semen and brushing his teeth in his bathroom after I did in mine. "Let's hit the bar and chase all that semen with a whiskey."

After, we ate at another amazing restaurant and went to that club for over two hours. Then, back to my suite for our hot man-on-man sex "night caps." As we were sitting in my bed, having a whiskey, he patted my cock and said, "You are a hot, fun lover. So confident and at ease. Where did you learn to service cock?"

I patted his cock. "You, too. I learned at boarding school in Wales. My roommate. Hot Argentine. Tall, blond, blue eyes, nine inch thick uncut. Aggressive. Wealthy family. When we were 16 years old."

"Is your family wealthy?"

"Yes, very."

"Mine, too."

"Where did you learn to service cock?"

"Boarding school in Germany. Roommate. Hot American. Tall, brown hair, hazel eyes, eight inch thick uncut. Gentle. Wealthy family. When we were 17 years old. When did you fuck your first woman?"

"When we were 15 on the beach at my parent's Summer home. I grew up with her, loved her since we were in nursery school. I took a blanket out on the beach. My brother bought me condoms. It was a warm evening. We got naked. I fingered her, then ate her out, getting her wet. I put on a condom. She sat on my cock."

"We French kissed as I gently flexed my hips up and down making love to her. We came at the same time, just as the sun slipped below the horizon. We slept on the beach. My parent's housekeeper came out in the morning to wake us up.

We dressed, I walked her back to her parent's Summer house, then had breakfast with my family. My brother smiled the entire time during the meal. After, he asked me how it went. 'We both came at the same time as the sun set.' You?"

"Actually, same thing, but at my parent's vacation villa in Tahiti."

I laughed and held up my glass, "Cheers to two hot, hung, uncut bisexual, boarding school educated men from wealthy families who lost both their man and woman virginity before they were 18!" He clinked my glass and kissed me. We finished our drinks, brushed our teeth and fell into a deep sleep with my head on his chest and my hand on his cock.

At the end of my stay, he drove me back to the airport. I sucked him off as he was driving. When we parked in the garage, he sucked me off. I boarded the flight for my twenty hour flight home. Luckily, I found a really hot thick, ten inch uncut, aggressive black man which gave us something to do in the bathroom several times, named Robert.

He lived in New York near my office with his hot, thick eleven inch uncut Latino boyfriend, Raul. We hooked up several times before, during lunch and after work, sometimes with his other hot, hung, aggressive friends. He lived in a tall building with a terrace that overlooked New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty.

It was amazing getting ass fucked aggressively with their hands on my hips and my hands on the wall around the terrace looking out at the view. Robert always put a glass on the wall so all the guys could pour their huge loads of condom semen in it.

I'd get down, ass on shins, and Robert would slowly pour all the semen down my throat, then putting his hands on the wall, throat fuck me hard and shoot.

He'd get up and lean over with his hands on the wall. I'd put on a condom, lube and finger his ass and rabbit-fuck his tight, black ass while he groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth.

After I grunted, my cock throbbed, I shot up his ass into the condom. He got down, ass on shins, swallow my semen, then I throat fucked another load down into his belly while his boyfriend watched. Robert watched while I fucked Rahul's ass and throat before leaving.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers