Tales of a Cock Slave #67

Story Info
Fun with hot Navajo men at the rodeo in Scottsdale, AZ.
2.6k words
4.33
2.9k
1

Part 67 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was in Scottsdale, AZ, to pitch digital transformation strategy work to a large discount tire retailer. I stayed in a hotel out in the middle of nowhere, so ate and drank at the restaurant. The bartender was very hot. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was of medium height, muscular, clean shaven, cleft chin, big brown eyes, dark lashes and brows and long jet-black straight hair.

When he came out from behind the bar to take drinks to a table, I noticed he had huge bulge and bubble butt. I assumed he was an Indian. He looked like David Midthunder who played David Ridges on the Netflix series, "Longmire."

We were definitely checking each other out. I asked if he wanted to come to my room to get sucked and fuck me. He said he couldn't then, but we could go in the stock room. We went in, he locked the door and told me to undress. He undressed and I was amazed at his body. Smooth, no hair, arrow tattoos on his inner forearms and another between his belly button and pubes, and a thick nine inch uncut cock and low-hanging balls.

I got undressed. He was clearly surprised at my uncut cock and physique. I leaned over with my hands on the desk. He got down and ate my ass making me groan loudly. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and slid his hard cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked my ass holding my hips. I flexed my ass muscles.

We groaned and groaned for the entire two minutes until he grunted as his cock throbbed and shot up my ass into the condom. He pulled out, me relishing feeling all fat nine inches slide out of my asshole.

I got on my knees, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and looked up into his beautiful eyes as his long black hair fell around his handsome face. He dribbled his huge load of hot semen down my throat and rabbit-throat fucked that semen and another load down into my belly.

"I'm Tahoma. I'm Navajo. You are an amazing Cock Slave. How long are you here?"

"Tonight, tomorrow night and the next night. What is your last name?"

"Tahoma Morning Light."

"Funny, when I was growing up, our housekeeper was a Nanticoke Indian. She called me Mike Morning Light as I had to wake up early in the morning to deliver newspapers. I guess it's destiny that we met."

He smiled at me and said, "Yes, clearly." He bent over with his hands on the desk and stuck out his hot ass. I got on my knees, spread his firm, hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue. I stood up, lubed and fingered his tight ass.

I inserted my cock and rabbit-fucked his hot, tight ass hard, quickly shooting a big load up his ass into my condom. He got on his knees and, looking up at me, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my semen down his throat, put one hand on the back of his handsome head and under his chin and slowly throat fucked another load down it.

"You are also an amazing Cock Master. Tonight, I work at the Scottsdale Rodeo. I race wild horses bareback. Navajo men are warriors and master horse riders. I have other hot, hung and aggressive Navajo warrior buddies who are horse riders, too. Interested in playing with us?"

"Yes!"

"I get off work at 7:00 tomorrow night. I'll get into my outfit here and I drive you there. Do you have jeans and a regular shirt?"

"Yes, where should I meet you?"

"At the bar."

I met him at the bar. He looked amazing in his tight jeans with big silver buckle, tight cowboy shirt with a silver and turquoise bolo tie, fancy cowboy boots and a white cowboy hat. I was stunned. I wore tight Levi jeans with my cock down my right thigh, my favorite British boots and a tight, white shirt with the top two buttons opened.

When we met, Tahoma gave me a white cowboy hat. We drove to the rodeo in Tahoma's Ford Tahoma. Tahoma had a Dream Catcher hanging from his rear-view mirror and two rifles in the gun rack. He let me off at the main entrance and said, with a rub of his crotch and a big smile on his handsome face, "Look for us in the wild horse races. If we win, you'll be a winner, too. Meet us at the bar after."

He and his friends had changed into very tight buckskin pants with fringe, showing their huge cocks, wearing no shirts and no shoes, but silver amulets around their necks. They were so hot as they raced, holding the horses' manes as they leaned over and seemed to be talking to them as their long, black, glossy hair flowed out behind them. Tacoma won all three of the races, getting three ribbons and cash prizes. The others won some prizes, too.

I met him at the bar. He was with four other equally hot Navajo men. He introduced them, "This is Sani, Yas, Atsa and Klah. Men, this is Mike, he is your prize for doing so well in the races. Klah has the biggest cock at eleven uncut inches (Klah smiled, grabbed his crotch, looked me in the eyes and winked)."

We went into one of the horse barns and undressed. Their bodies were like Tahoma's and had the same tattoos. I got on my back on a trunk. They put my legs over their shoulders and took turns fucking my ass and throat, spit roasting me until all those hot Navajo studs had both my ass and throat. They save all the semen in a glass. After, Tahoma poured the semen down my throat and Klah throat fucked it all down into my belly adding another load of hot, Navajo semen into my belly.

We went back to the and l drank shots of whiskey. "Your legs and arms are so muscular."

"Yes, when you ride horses bareback, without a saddle, you have to hold yourself on them by wrapping your legs around them and holding onto their manes as we do not use bridles."

"Why do you wear those pants, which clearly show your huge cocks, and were you talking to your horses?"

"The pants are traditional Navajo pants. Yes, Navajo men tend to be very well hung. It feels great on our cocks when we ride our stallions, but we can't cum as it would show and distract us from the race. We lean over and talk to our horses to give them encouragement and stress our love for them."

"They were wild horses who, working with our fathers or grandfathers, we broke them. Once we'd ridden them, we whisper their name in their ear. Only they and their rider know their names. The bond between a Navajo warrior and his horse is for a lifetime."

"What are those amulets?"

"They are eternal life symbols. What do you want to do now?"

"Go to a good Country Western bar with live music, after you all jerk your hot loads into my mouth, and I fuck Klah's ass and throat." I got on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. It was amazing hearing and watching those hot Navajo studs stroke their foreskins up and down.

They smiled down at me with their long black hair hanging down around their handsome faces as each stepped up and shot on my tongue and face. Tahoma went last. He wiped all that semen into my mouth and, holding the back of my neck and under my chin, rabbit-fucked my throat hard, feeding me another load.

Klah leaned over with his hands on the trunk, legs spread, ass out. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his anus making him shake his head, flip his long, jet-black hair around and groan and groan. I stood up, put a condom on my thick, eight inch uncut cock, lubed and fingered his ass, making him groan more.

I slid it up his tight ass, and with my hands on his hips, rabbit-fucked him for about a minute, him groaning and groaning and shaking his head back and forth. I shoved it all the way up his tight ass, grunted and as my cock throbbed, I shot a huge load up his ass in the condom.

He got on his knees with a big smile on his handsome face, bent back his head and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my semen down his throat and, holding the back of his neck and under his chin, rabbit-fucked his throat hard and fed him more of my semen. Klah stood up, kissed me and said, "Thank you!"

I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth, leaned forward and swallowed all eleven inches. He groaned, held the sides of my head and slowly slid his cock in and out of my throat. I looked up at his handsome face and flexed my throat muscles. Klah grunted, his cock throbbed all the way down my throat as he shot into my stomach.

Tahoma said, "Get dressed men, we're going to the Old Town Tavern for beers and dancing."

I rode up front in Tahoma's truck while the other rode in the back. When we got the bar, the live music was amazing with lots of people were line dancing. We went to the bar to have beers. I saw a hot woman staring at me and I asked her to dance.

She grabbed my hand and we joined in with the others in a line dance. I think the guys, and probably everyone else in the bar, were amazed I knew how to line dance, let alone how well I danced. The girl and I ended up making out and she sucked me off out back.

When I went back in and up to the guys at the bar, Tahoma said, "Wow, where did you go?"

"She sucked me off outside. She gave me amazing head and swallowed"

"Shit, where did you learn to dance like that?"

"An old girlfriend's brother was the Texas State line dancing champion. He taught me."

"Are you bisexual?"

"Yes. I'm married and have three children. We have an open marriage. She is very hot. You?"

"Fucking hot! Yes, three of us are married. I have a son, too. Our wives don't suck our cocks and man asses are tighter than pussies. We learned to dance at Pow Wows and are also great at lining dancing."

They walked up to some very hot women standing by the dance floor grooving to the music and asked them to dance. They each said yes with big smiles on their faces, grabbed their hands, and led them to the dance floor.

They were truly amazing, with their thumbs in their front pockets, swiveling their hips, shaking their asses, and stomping their booted feet as they two-stepped in perfect rhythm with the others.

After they danced a few songs, they all left the dance floor and went outside. When they came back in, they had huge smiles on their handsome faces.

"I could tell by the way you men swiveled your hips when you fucked my ass and throat you are great dancers. Did they suck your cocks?"

"Yes, they were almost as talented as you at giving deep throat head!"

"Hmmm. Clearly, women here like Indians."

"Yes, it's sexy because it's frowned upon. It's like they are cheating and, as you know, we are good with our cocks..."

"Yes you are very good with your cocks. I have to admit I've never been ass or throat fucked any better before. Did you get those hot girls' numbers?"

"Yes. Next time, our cocks will be up their pussies, then down their throats, between their breasts and maybe up their asses!"

"Hot, I'd love to watch that, but I leave the day after tomorrow."

"Maybe we can set it up for tomorrow night. Can we use your hotel room?"

"Yes."

"Did you get the number of the girl who sucked you off?"

"No, maybe one of them knows it."

"I'll ask."

We did get together with them all in my hotel room the next night. Tahoma brought his wife, Winona, who was stunningly beautiful looking like the American actress Julia Jones, asking me to teach her how to suck his cock.

I said, "Winona, watch me suck Tahoma's cock." I went down on him, stroked his cock up and down as I applied maximum suction. He held my head and pushed it down when he grunted and came. "Winona, now why don't you suck my cock, then his?"

Winona did the same thing I did to Tahoma to me. I praised her skills. She smiled and went down on Tahoma, again doing very well as was clear by the big smile on Tahoma's face as he shot down her throat. After, Winona asked if I would teach Tahoma to eat her pussy.

I looked at Tahoma and he nodded his head. I asked Winona to get on her back on the bed. I got down on my knees and spread the lips of her pussy and licked her clitoris. She groaned. I licked the inside of her thighs, up to her belly button, then her nipples.

I wet my fingers and, while eating her out again, I rubbed her nipples. She put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to her "G spot" which I tongued until she groaned and came on my tongue.

Tahoma got his knees between her legs and did an even better job. Before she came, she said, "Tahoma, I love you so much!" She came on his tongue, he stood up and made slow, gentle love to her looking down into her eyes. It was like they were in their own little world and we were just watching.

"Winona, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. I want to have more children with you!"

"Tahoma, I will love you forever. I want a daughter."

"Me, too. We'll name her Takoda (which means 'friend to all)."

Everyone fucked each other every way. The women loved watching us men spit roast each other, clapping when we came. We loved watching the women eat each other out. It was a long night of hot, sweaty man-on-man and man-on-woman and woman-on-woman sex. I noticed Atsa and Klah only had sex with each other.

After they left, I asked Tahoma about them. He told me they are a couple, but that it's a secret. I told him it was so very hot watching them as they were obviously in love and watching him and Winona as I'd never seen two people love each other more.

Tahoma stayed the night with me and we 69'd before falling fast asleep. We fucked each other in the shower in the morning.

I checked out and took a cab to the client's offices at 11:00 for a lunchtime meeting with their CEO. We didn't get the work, but I still have the white cowboy hat Tahoma gave me.

I will never forget getting ass and throat fucked by those hot Navajo warriors, riding their cocks like they rode their stallions, and teaching Tahoma and Winona to be better lovers and spouses.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers