Tales of a Cock Slave #68

Story Info
Fun at a secret Cuban sex social club in Miami, FL.
2.1k words
4.2
3.6k
1

Part 68 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working for a large digital strategy firm, I was in Miami to meet with a potential client. I stayed at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel. I saw a very hot guy nearby on Scruff and unlocked. He unlocked and I was amazed at his body and cock. He was tall, handsome, ripped, super-hung and uncut. We arranged to hook up in my room that evening at 7:00. He instructed me to leave the door ajar, lights out, on my knees with my mouth open waiting for his thick eleven inch uncut cock.

He entered my room, closed the door and undressed. He turned on the lights. I was amazed at his huge, rock hard cock. He walked up to me and smacked my forehead with his cock. I could tell he left drips of precum on me. I looked up into his big brown eyes, opened my mouth as wide as I could, leaned forward to straighten my throat to take his huge cock down it.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his huge cock all the way down my throat. He groaned he I bobbed my head up and down his huge python. I stroked his foreskin, applied maximum pressure and flexed my throat muscles. Too quickly for me, I felt his huge cock throb and numerous big spurts of semen slide down into my belly.

He looked down at me and said, "I'm glad we hooked up. You treating my huge Cuban python well with your throat. Now, I want to find out how you treat it with your ass." I got on my back on the bed with my legs up.

He lubed my ass, fingered it, making me groan, put my legs over his shoulders, leaned over so we were nose-to-nose, locking eyes. He slid his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard. He grunted loudly, slammed his cock all the way up my ass as I felt it throb up my ass as he shot what turned out to be a huge load of Cuban semen.

He pulled out. I got back on my knees and shins and leaned back against the bed, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He poured his huge load of semen on my tongue, which slid down my throat. He put one of his strong hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin and throat fucked me again.

I stroked his cock with my hand. As I heard him start grunting, I held his cock head in my mouth, licked around his smooth cock head under his fat, tasty foreskin. His thick, veiny cock throbbed in my hand as he grunted and filled my mouth up with his hot, Latino semen. I swallowed quickly with his cock head still in my mouth so none spilled out.

"Truly Hot ass and throat, Papi! It's very rare to find a hot man who can handle and treat a huge cock like mine so well. My name is Julio, which is Cuban for big-cocked Cock Master."

"My name is Mike. That's American for hot, hungry Cock Slave."

"This was a tryout for you being the Cock Slave at a private Cuban sex club. We'll call you Yanqui Polla Esclavo, that's Cuban for Yankee Cock Slave. You interested?"

"Yes, thank you. I hope I meet their expectations."

"You have already exceeded them. It will be a big group of hot men of all ages, ranging from 18 to 65. All hot, hung, uncut and aggressive. They don't get their cocks serviced the way they deserve to be at home, so be prepared for a great, hot evening of serving their cocks with your ass and throat. I'll also make sure your big, uncut cock gets serviced, too."

"Yes, I'd love that if they are all as hot as you."

"They are, some hotter. It's secret, so I need to blindfold you, take you down the service elevator to my car. I'll take the blindfold off when we get into the club. While we're at the club, I am your Master and you must do everything I tell you to do. In return, I'll make sure you get as much huge cock up your ass and down your throat, and that they all treat you with respect. Understand?"

"Yes, Julio. Sounds fucking hot! I'd love to be their Yanqui Polla Esclavo."

I stood up, rubbed his nipples and kissed him. He dropped to his knees and swallowed my hard cock. I put my hands on the side of his head, and while looking into each other's eyes, I throat fucked him and throbbed a load down his throat.

He stood up, smiled and asked how long I was there. I told him tonight and tomorrow night, and would likely be back a few more times, maybe more often if my company wins the work I'm there pitching.

We dressed. He put the blindfold on my and led me to the service elevator and into a car. We drove for about 15 minutes and arrived. We got out and he led me into a building. We went down some stairs and I heard him knock on a door and say something in Spanish to someone.

The door was opened, he took me in and removed the blindfold. I was amazed to see over 30 really hot, hung, uncut Cuban men of all ages looking at me knowing I was going to be their Cock Slave for the evening. It was a great set up, bar, chairs, couches, platforms, slings and glory holes. Julio told me to undress and put my clothes, shoes, wallet and cell phone in a locker. He led me over to a sling and told me to sit in it. He shackled my legs up and titled it back.

I spent a glorious hour in the sling getting ass and throat fucked by really hot, hung, aggressive men. They saved the semen in a glass. Later Julio used it to make a mojito which I drank before Julio rabbit-fucked my throat in front of everyone.

Julio unshackled me and took me to a booth and locked me in, commanding, "I'll only let you out when all these men are done with your throat. They are allowed to use it as many times as they have hot semen to feed you." I spent another hour in the glory hole sucking every one of the cocks, swallowing all their loads.

Their cocks ranged from nine to twelve inches, all thick and uncut. I'd sucked a lot of cocks and swallowed a lot of semen, but nothing like that evening. It was a dream fulfilled to see all those huge, brown uncut cocks come through the hole, then feel them throb in my throat.

At the end of the night, Julio told me to get on my knees in the middle of the room with my mouth open and tongue out. All those hot Cuban studs stood around me, looking down at me with hungry smiles on their handsome faces, stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they walked up and shot their huge, hot loads on my tongue and face.

After, Julio and the twelve incher, Bengino, wiped all that semen into my mouth with their cock heads and Bengino rabbit-fucked my throat while I flexed my throat muscles. "Men, I can feel my huge Cuban python sliding in and out of our Yanqui Polla Esclavo's tight throat! Cock Slave, my cock is about to throb another huge load down into your belly."

He grunted, shoved his cock all the way down my throat. It throbbed and I felt every spurt of his hot semen slide down into my belly. He pulled me to my feet, turned around, bent over with his hands on the back of a chair, spread his legs and shook his hot ass. Several of the men gasped in disbelief when they saw the hottest, most hung man give his ass to me.

I got a condom and lube. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass while he groaned, as all the other men watched. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly fucked him with my hands on his hips. He groaned and groaned shaking his beautiful head back and forth. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted, slammed my cock all the way up his ass and shot.

A really hot, older man with a thick, eleven inch cock got on his knees, bent his head back with his tongue out. I poured my semen down his throat and followed it with my thick eight inch uncut cock and rabbit-fucked a huge load of my hot, Yankee semen down his throat.

He stood up, bent over and spread his legs. I lubed and fingered his ass. I slid my cock up his ass and rabbit-fucked it hard. He groaned and groaned. I shoved my cock all the way into him, grunted and shot.

I pulled out. Julio got on his knees, I fed him my condom semen and throat fucked him aggressively. After, he said, "Yanqui Polla Esclavo, time to go. I don't think any of us have enough semen left in us to keep you satisfied.

The next night I hosted him and four other guys in my room so two could get spit roasted by the other four. Before the left, I asked them to sit on the bed, relax and spread their legs. Starting with Julio, I edged them all for several minutes each.

When they wanted to shoot, they put their hands on the back of my head and pushed it all the way down so my nose was in their musky pubes and chin on their large, warm balls. I flexed my throat muscles. They grunted loudly as their fat cocks throbbed down my throat.

The next time I was in Miami, Julio instructed me to keep the door unlocked and wait for him and his other friends on my back with my legs up. I was in heaven as many thick cocks rabbit-fucked my ass. I could tell some fucked me more than once.

After they were done fucking my ass, Julio turned me around so my head was over the edge of the bed. He poured the semen down my throat slowly, allowing me to swallow it all. They all rabbit-fucked my throat. I laid there as they huge cocks stretched my tonsils as they filled my belly with their hot Cuban semen.

I got on my knees while they all stood around me stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. One by one, they shot on my face. I enjoyed seeing their faces. All were truly, truly hot. All but Julio left.

I got on my knees and edged him again. After I swallowed, I stood up. He got on his knees and slowly sucked my cock. I pulled out with my cock head in his mouth. His warm tongue felt amazing licking my cock head. I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed, stood up and French kissed me. I could taste my semen in his mouth.

We all got dressed. He put the blindfold on me then he took me to the club. I recognized some of the men, but most were new to me. All were very, very hot. Julio told me to get on my back on the platform.

The men lined up, smallest cock to largest, fucked my ass in that order, pouring their semen in a glass, then throat fucked me in that same order. All the men then took my ass again. By the time they were done using my ass the glass was full of milky Cuban semen.

Julio used that semen to make 3 mojitos, one each for me, him and Benigno. We drank them, then he and Bengino spit roasted me while I was down on all fours, Bengino taking my ass.

Again, the Benigno dripped all that semen down my throat and aggressively throat fucked me in front of everyone who were staring at us amazed that I was taking that huge cock down my throat.

I traveled to Miami three times for follow-on meeting with the prospect client. I went to the club each time. Some of the same men attended each time, but there was always a few new hot Cuban studs to use my ass and throat. At the end of each session, Julio would say, "Three cheers for our hot Yanqui Polla Esclavo!"

Unfortunately, my firm did not get the work.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers