Tales of a Cock Slave #70

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung, uncut daddy in booth stores.
2k words
4.67
3.8k
2

Part 70 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I worked in the Financial Services District in New York, I frequented a booth store on John Street. I was cruising the back room booths when I saw him in a booth. He was a tall, fit, trim, very handsome man in suburban clothes who looked like a more muscular Max Foster, the CNN reporter. I scoped him out. He pulled down his pants and underwear, pulled out his thick nine inch uncut cock, stroked it hard, pointed to me, his cock and the floor

I went in, dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and went all the way down on him, looking up into his blue eyes. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin as he slowly fucked my throat with the booth door open. I flexed my throat muscles making him groan. Too quickly for me, he grunted, pushed my head all the way down on his cock and shot a spurt of his hot semen down my throat with every throb of his hot cock.

When I pulled off him, he said, "Look, Cock Boy, all those men just watched you swallow my cock and semen. Men, you are free to use his throat now. He pulled his pants up and stood outside the booth watching while I got throat fucked by six hot, hung, uncut men.

I sucked cock once or twice a week. The second time, he was aggressive and verbal, holding my head and banging it against the wall of the booth, keeping the door open. When he was about to shoot, he pulled out, told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue and jerked into my mouth.

After he used my throat and mouth, he allowed other guys use my throat and feed me their semen while he watched from outside the booth. He instructed them to do whatever they wanted with my throat, but always wanted them to shoot into my open mouth.

He organized several throat fuck sessions in the middle of the video booth room, usually six or more black, white and Latino men who fucked my throat in. Little did I know then, a hot Irish American man watched me service all their huge cocks.

Years later, when I was at my favorite Irish Pub, I got a message on Scruff from a man with a thick nine inch uncut cock in a booth in the basement of the video store on 8th Avenue just below 38th Street. I went down and saw him in the booth sitting on a stool. We recognized each other. He pulled down his pants, pulled out his cock, stroked it hard, I went into the booth and kneeled down as he closed the door.

He stood up and rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively. I looked up at him, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as his fat cock throbbed in my throat shooting a huge load down into my belly. He said, "My name is John. You are still as hungry for big cocks and semen as you were at the John Street booth store. I am going to take your ass. Put this condom on my cock and sit on it."

I rolled it down on his cock with my mouth as he rubbed my head. I stood up, put lube on his cock and my asshole. Facing him, I sat down on his cock slowly. I slowly lifted my ass up and down his cock flexing my ass muscles while he flexed his hips up and down.

As we both started breathing hard, I grabbed him around the neck, put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "Shoot up my ass, hot daddy." He pushed his cock all the way up my ass and we shot at the same time. I pulled off and licked my semen off his belly and chest and got back on my knees with my head back, mouth open and tongue out.

He poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat, with one hand on top of my head and the other under my chin. "I have missed this throat. It feels better throat fucking your throat lubricated by my hot semen!" He held my head all the way down on his cock. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted while his cock throbbed. I felt spurt of his semen slide down my throat into my belly.

"Now, get on your knees and suck my cock!" He got down, looked up into my eyes and swallowed my cock. He stroked my foreskin up and down and applied maximum suction. He then held my cock head in his mouth, tongued it as I shot in his mouth.

"You are a great cocksucker, too. Now I want to stretch your ass." He stood up, leaned over with his hands on the stool, spread his legs and stuck out his perfect ass. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass. He groaned and shook his head. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and slid my cock up him with my hands on his hips. I slowly fucked his ass, and as I shot, leaned over and put my arms around his chest and said, "On your knees again!"

"Yes, sir!" I poured my condom semen down his throat as he smiled. I throat fucked him again and filled his belly with more of my hot semen. He got up and we got dressed. We French kissed for about a minute and heard a loud knock on the door.

"Open this door. Only one person per booth." We opened it and an amazingly hot black man was standing there. With a huge, toothy smile he said, "Follow me for your punishment." John and I looked at each other with huge smiles on our faces and followed him up the stairs to an office at the back of the video store.

We went in, he locked the door and commanded, "My name is Sam. Get undressed. You are getting my thick eleven inch uncut cock up your ass (pointing to Daddy) while you suck his cock (pointing to me). Wait to go down on his cock until I tell you so we can hear him groan as I slide my black python up his ass."

Sam commanded, "Put this condom in your mouth and roll it all the way down on my cock." John put the condom in his mouth, dropped to his knees and started to swallow his cock, but stopped when about 2/3's of it was down his throat.

"All the fucking way down!" as he shoved John's head all the way down on him, then pulled it off so his cock head was in John's mouth. "Cocksucker, lick my cock head and I'll fill your hot mouth with lots of my hot, sweet black man semen." Sam grunted and shot puffing out John's cheeks. John swallowed every drop before Sam pulled out.

"Cocksucker, stand up, put your hands on the desk, spread your legs and stick out that hot ass. I hope is as tight as your hot throat. Sam put on a condom, lubed and fingered John's ass, making him groan loudly. Sam rubbed his cock up and down between his ass cheeks slapped his lower back with it. "Do you really, really want this cock up your ass? If so, beg for it!"

"Please, please hot black master, fuck my hot, tight ass as hard as you want." He shoved his cock all the way up his ass, and holding his hips, piston-fucking his ass aggressively. He groaned and groaned. I sat on the desk. "Get that throat on his cock!" pushing his head down on me. "We'll fuck his ass and throat in rhythm."

I held his head and bobbed it up and down my cock while Sam assaulted his ass. "Hot Daddy, you like our cocks up each end of you? If so, flex your ass and throat muscles." John did and the Sam and I started breathing harder, fucking him harder. We grunted, our cocks throbbed and fill his throat and the condom with our hot semen.

Sam commanded John, "Roll this condom down on his cock with your mouth." I sat there while John rolled it down on me. After he came up off my cock, I got on my back on the carpeted floor. John sat on my cock while I held his hips, pushing him up and down my cock as Sam throat fucked him. Again, we shot at the same time.

I stood up, pulled the condom off me, dripped it into my mouth and got on my knees in front of Sam. "I used my own semen to lubricate my throat." I opened my mouth, looked up at him, leaned forward to straighten out my throat to accommodate his huge, thick cock and swallowed it one gulp. I felt every inch pass by my tonsils, it was so amazing that I grunted. He loved that, "Grunt more and massage my cock with your throat muscles and I'll feed you a huge load!"

I flexed my throat muscles, us locking eyes. He grunted loudly with every throb of his cock, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as I felt each spurt of his hot semen slide down my throat. Sam dropped to his knees and went back and forth sucking my and John's cocks.

He leaned back, looked up at us, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. We stroked our foreskins up and down our cocks, grunted and shot our semen on his tongue. With a huge smile, he swallowed our semen. "I'm not sure who punished whom, but I hoped you two loved it as much as I did."

"Fuck, yes!" We ended up doing this a few more times, twice with another worker there, a super-hot thick ten inch uncut Latino named Carlos, and twice with two more hot guys, one redheaded Irish man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock, Paddy, and a very handsome Italian American man with black wavy hair named Salvatore with a thick twelve inch uncut cock.

They spit roasted John and me, switching back and forth so each had both our asses and throats. They saved all the semen in two glasses. Sam and Carlos poured the semen down our throats and holding the top back of our heads and under our chins, rabbit-fucked our throats and fed us more of their hot semen. As they shot, Carlos said, "Fuck, Sam, where did you find these two hot cock slaves?"

"I caught them sucking and fucking each other in a booth downstairs. This has been their punishment." John and I laughed. Sam and Carlos got on their knees, sucked our cocks and swallowed our semen.

Sam said, "Fuck, you guys have such sweet semen!"

I answered, "Not nearly as hot as your, Carlos' and Paddy's semen! I can speak for him, we'd be up to being your Cock Slaves any time! My name is Mike. Want my cell number?"

John said, "Yep, any fucking time. Want my cell number?"

Sam got out his phone and put our cell numbers in his contacts. He arranged these little parties once a month, often with more and different guys. One was in a nearby hotel room with them and a hot Polish man, Michal, with a thick twelve uncut cock.

John and I got on our backs with our legs up. They each got on their knees and ate our asses, then stood up, put on condoms, lubed and fingered our ass and rabbit-fucked our asses really hard, us looking at each other hardly believe our amazing luck as our ass holes were getting stretch and ass cheeks slapped. They saved all their huge amounts of hot semen in two glasses. We chugged it, then Sam and Michal rabbit-fucked our throats aggressively feeding us more semen.

They left and John and I smoked pot, edged each other and fell asleep, stoned and cum-drunk, in each other's arms. When we woke up, we fucked each other, swallowed our condom semen, then throat fucked each other.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers