Tales of a Cock Slave #69

Story Info
Fun in the hot Russian sex underground in NYC.
2.2k words
3.92
7k
1

Part 69 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

In early 1990's, I went to the Russian & Turkish Baths on East 10th Street in New York's East Village. I'd walked by there several times and had seen truly hot men go in and come out.

I paid the entrance fee, got undressed, put my clothes in a locker and went into the steam room and sat on a bench. Five truly hot, hung, uncut Russian men came in. I got on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. They each rabbit-fucked my throat their huge uncut cocks telling me their names.

From experience, I could tell how big their cocks were. Dmitri had a very thick, uncut eleven inch cock; Alexis had a very thick, uncut ten inch cock; Piter and Dzhon had a very thick, uncut nine inch cocks; and Sem, the most handsome, had very thick, uncut eight inch cock.

After swallowing all that hot, Russian semen, I got up, leaned over with my hands on the bench, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and put my head down. Starting with Sem, they each fucked my ass with condoms on, being very verbal and aggressive, holding my hips and rabbit-fucking my ass. Dimitri took the very full condoms and poured all that semen into a glass.

After they were done assaulting my ass, I got back on my knees and Dmitri poured all their hot, sweet Russian semen down my throat, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly fucked my throat with his huge Russian python. I could feel every inch slide in and out past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted, shoved his amazing cock all the way down my throat. It throbbed as he shot down into my belly.

Dmitri said something to the others in Russian and they all smiled and nodded. I looked perplexed. He said, "You are a very, very hot cock boy. We run a gym nearby where hot Russian men like us work out and box in competitions. Would you like to be the prize for the fights tonight? Get spit roasted by the boxers after each round?"

"Da!"

"Fuck, Cock boy, you're going to learn a lot more Russian tonight! First, let's reward your hard work with a nice massage." He took me into a room with a massage platform. I laid down and he poured oil on me and they massaged my legs, lower back, arms, shoulders and neck. Their strong hands felt amazing as they rubbed my muscles.

Dmitri slipped his middle finger in my asshole massaging it. I groaned. Someone picked me up and put me on a smaller platform on my back. Dimitri lifted my legs over his shoulders, put on a condom and slid his cock up my ass as Alexis slid his down my throat with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat.

Piter sucked my cock and swallowed the load that Dimtir and Alexis fucked out of me. They both rabbit-fucking me hard, shoved their cocks all the way in me, grunted loudly, and throbbed more of their hot, Russian semen in both ends of me.

Dmitri pulled out, poured his condom semen down my throat and took my throat as Piter took my ass. They rabbit-fucked me hard. Piter pushed my knees down beside my head and pounded me so hard I thought I'd split in two. If Dmitri didn't have his huge cock all the way down my throat, I'd have been groaning and groaning. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both grunted, their huge cocks throbbed as they shot in me.

Dmitri told me to get on my back on the floor. I opened my mouth and swallowed all that semen. He rolled a condom down my cock with his mouth and sat on it while Alexis fucked his throat. Piter sat on my face and I ate his ass while he sucked Dzhon's cock.

After Dzhon shot down Piter's throat, Sem throat fucked him hard. Alexis and Piter shot at the same time on my belly and chest. After Sem fed Dzhon his semen, Sem licked Piter's and Alexis' semen off me.

Dmitri said it was time to go. We went to the showers where I sucked them all off under the falling water. We dried off and got dressed. We walked several blocks to the gym. As soon as Dimtri opened the door, a wave of hot, humid air smelling of sweat and testosterone washed over me. There was a boxing ring in the center of the large room, weight benches and punching bags all around it. My mouth watered and my cock got hard.

At least twenty equally hot Russian men were working out, wearing tight sweat shorts, all extremely handsome, muscular, hung, funky and sweaty. Dimtri announced, "Men, let me have your attention. This is Mayk. His hot, tight ass and throat are going to be the prizes for the fights tonight. The winner and loser will get both his ass and throat. They all looked at each other as if they had just won the lottery.

Dmitri told me the first fight would be in an hour and that I might want to suck off some of the men in the locker room to keep my throat occupied. I went into the locker room, got undressed and waited on my knees with my mouth wide open. Ten truly hot, sweaty studs came in, pulled down their sweat shorts and rabbit-fucked my throat, me looking up into their handsome faces as they fed me their hot Russian semen.

Dmitri announced that the first fight was to begin. We went out into the main room. There was a large crowd of men standing around the ring and all the fighters in tight shorts waiting around. The first two fighters entered the ring. Both hot with huge bulges. They fought and one guy put the other on the mat.

Dmitri declared the one the winner and waved me to come up into the ring. The loser leaned back against the ropes. I went down on his thick ten inch uncut cock while the winner lubed and fingered my ass, put on a condom and rabbit-fucked my ass hard with his twelve inch uncut cock.

The loser bobbed my head up and down his python while the winner held my hips and rabbit-fucked me as he rubbed the small of my back with his strong thumbs. They both grunted loudly as their huge Russian pythons shot deep into me at the same time. Dimitri poured his condom semen in a trophy cup.

I pulled off the loser as the winner leaned back against the ropes. I went down on his python while the other rabbit-fucked my ass aggressively. I loved feeling every fat inch of their Russian pythons slide in and out of my ass and throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscles.

I pulled off the hot stud's cock so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I looked up at his handsome face, licked his cock head. They grunted loudly and their huge cocks throbbed, the throat fucker filling my mouth with his sweet semen while the other Russian stud's cock throbbed up my ass. All the men watching cheered. Again, Dimitri poured the semen in the trophy cup.

There were five more fights, the last between Dmitri and Alexi. All the fighters came up into the ring. I got on my knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out. Dimitri poured the huge amount of semen from the trophy cup down my throat, allowing me to swallow when my mouth was full.

I put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The Russian studs stood around me stroking their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks, and when they were about to shoot, smiled down at me and shot big on my tongue and face. Dimtri wiped all their semen into my mouth and rabbit-fucked my throat. He pulled me up and sucked me off. After a short break, I fucked Alexi.

I left and took a cab home very tired but happy. I smoked a joint, drank a Manhattan while watching a hot gay porn video. I fell asleep stoned and whiskey and cum drunk.

The next time, Dmitri, Alexis and Igor, Dimitri's hot driver, came home with me. We passed Duke and Patrick in the lobby. When we got to the apartment, Dimtri asked me who those hot guys were. I told him they were my Irish and Brazilian neighbors, they were super-hot, that we've had sex together many times, and that I'm sure they'd love to get together with all of us. Dimtri smiled and said, "Da! Make it happen!" We spent another hour spit roasting each other every which way.

The next day, I saw Patrick come out of his apartment. "Who were those fucking hot men?"

"Hot Russian men I met at the Baths, Dmitri, Alexi and Igor. Nine, ten and eleven thick uncut cocks. They liked the looks of you two. Want to play some time?"

"Fuck yes. Just let me know when you are planning on having them over." The next week, after getting my ass and throat rabbit-fucked, Dmitri poured all the condom semen in the trophy, which I chugged chased by a big gulp of Russian vodka. Before I went to the gym, I put out condoms, lube and a crystal rocks glass.

I invited Dmitri, Alexis and Igor over. In the car, I called Patrick and told him we'd be at the building in about twenty minutes and, if interested, he and Duke should use their key, go into my apartment, smoke joints, and wait for us naked on the bed.

When we four entered my bedroom, they were sitting on my bed, naked with raging hard cocks, and smiles on their handsome faces. Dimitri, Alexis, Igor and I undressed. Dimitri and Alexis got on their knees, swallowed Patrick's and Duke's cocks, stroked their cocks with their hands sliding their foreskins up and down, then swallowed their loads as Patrick and Duke held their heads down, grunted loudly. As he shot, Patrick cried out, "Fuck, Comrades, you give amazing head!"

I got on my back on my bed and lifted my legs. They each fucked me saving their semen in a nice, crystal rocks glass. I got on my knees and Dmitri poured the Russian/Irish/Brazilian semen cocktail down my throat and rabbit-fucked more of his hot semen down into my belly.

Duke and Patrick fucked them and fed them their condom semen which I throat fucked down into their bellies adding mine. Igor and I sat on the edge of the bed while Patrick and Duke sucked our cocks and Dimitri and Alexis fucked them. We four grunted and filled Patrick and Duke up with our Russian and Welsh American semen.

Dimtri said, "Time to spit roast our hot, hungry little Cock Slave. Men, no one leaves until every one of your cocks have been up his ass and down his throat." I was amazed they had so much stamina and semen.

After Dimitri and Alexis left, Patrick asked how I met them. I told him about how they bukakke'd me at the baths, then ass and throat fucked me. I said, "You should come there with me sometime, then to their fight club. I'd love to watch as those hot, Russian fighters spit roast you. Game?"

As Patrick dropped to his knees, before sucking me off, he said, "Yes. When?"

After I grunted and shot down his throat, I said, "I'll let you know."

I took them to the Baths, where we three got spit roasted several times, then to the club. When I opened the door, the hot, humid wave of fragrant sweat and testosterone washed over us. Patrick and Duke breathed it in and smiled. I said, "There is one smell missing," as I held up a bag of joints and a lighter. "We're really going to need these. I asked Dimitri to put in two more rings so there is one for each of us."

"We're in for a night of hot, huge, aggressive Russian cock up our asses and down our throats!" Patrick leaned over, kissed me and squeezed my crotch. "Thank you!" We went to the locker room, got undressed, sat on benches across from each other smoking our joints.

Nine amazing Russian men walked in and took off their sweat shorts, revealing their huge, uncut cocks. Patrick, Duke and I got on our knees and got throat fucked by them. After, we went back out into the main room as Dimtri announced the fights were to begin.

We did the fight-prize routine, with each of us doing each ring so we got fucked from both ends in each ring by all fighters. All the men watching cheered as the Russian studs shot up our asses and down our throats. Dimitri kept the condom semen in the famous trophy cup.

After, we went into the locker room, got on our knees and Dimitri poured the cup semen down our throats before thirty hot, aggressive Russian studs rabbit-fucked us and fed us their semen. We had to vomit it all up before we left.

I hosted the hot, hard Russians, Irish, Brazilian men at my place over twenty times over the next 2 years until I moved out. Lots of ass and throat fucking and pot, Irish Whiskey and Russian Vodka...

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers