Tales of a Cock Slave #71

Story Info
Fun at private men's sex clubs in New York City.
2.3k words
4.6
4k
2

Part 71 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

They advertised the parties in the Village Voice. You had to call to get on the entrance list. When you arrived at the old warehouse building, they checked the list before you could go up the freight elevator.

Once you get off the elevator, you were required to sign a sign-in sheet (I didn't write down my real name) and removed all your clothes and put them in a plastic bag they gave you that they stored behind the check-in counter. It was a huge open space with plywood walls built to separate it into several areas.

On the right, after the entrance, was a room with three long black leather couches and four large TVs showing gay porn. Hot Italian American studs were sitting around with their pants and underwear down, knees spread, stroking their huge, uncut cocks. On the coffee table were condoms and lube.

I got on my knees between the knees of the first one. He said, "No, boy, roll this condom down on my Italian sausage and sit on it. I'll fuck your tight ass and he fucks your tight throat, pointing to a hot man sitting next to him.

He groaned, and I heard several "Fucks" and "Holy shits" as I went all the way down on his thick eleven inch uncut cock rolling the condom on him. When I pulled off, I saw his huge cock straining the condom. I stood up, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on it. We both groaned as his fat cock slid up my ass. He flexing his hips, rabbit-fucking my ass as I flexed my ass muscles, making us both groan loudly.

The stud next to him stood up and put his dripping cock head at my lips. I opened my mouth and looked up into his big, brown eyes. He slid his thick ten inch uncut cock down my throat and with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, rabbit-fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles.

They both groaned and groaned as they used my tight holes. I was in heaven. I heard them both grunt loudly and felt their amazing cocks throb and their spurts of Italian Stallion semen shoot up my ass into the condom and down my throat into my belly.

The throat stud handed me a condom, which I rolled down his fat cock and sat on it. The first stud poured his semen down my throat, rabbit-fucked it hard adding more hot, sweet Italian semen into my belly. They both came at the same time. The man who fucked my ass, fucked my throat next, while the man who just fucked my throat, fucked my ass.

And so on as all twelve hot men used both my ass and throat. Some kept their cock heads in my mouth and shot their hot semen in it. I loved all the groaning and grunting, and of course, all the hot Italian American semen, especially tasting it in my mouth.

In the main room there was a stage, an area with open booths, barber chairs, and an area with a long urinal where men who liked golden showers would either piss on men or get pissed on. I sucked a few men right out in the open, including a hot young black man with an eleven by six inch uncut cock who, who over the course of the evening, rabbit-fucked my throat four times, feeding me his semen: once up on the stage and three more times in different rooms so that more guys would see it.

He was a very enthusiastic top who loved to have others watch me service his huge cock. I got on all fours on the stage. He rabbit-fucked my ass while a hot, twelve by six inch uncut Latino rabbit-fucked my throat. They switched.

Four more guys used my throat and ass on the stage. I loved knowing that over fifty men hot, naked were watching! When I got off the stage, they all stroked their cocks with huge smiles on their faces. I ended up sucking several of them off and getting spit roasted by some in the sling room.

In between the main room and the hallway were small, enclosed booths with three glory holes. I sat on a small stool in one booth while countless men stuck their huge cocks through the glory holes as I sucked their cock and swallowed the semen I sucked out of them. There was a back room with private booths where I got throat fucked with their hands on my head while we looked into each other's eyes.

Between the back booth room and the TV room was a room with a sling where I sucked off a few guys sitting in the sling. I got into the sling. The first man tilted it back so men could fuck my ass and throat at the same time. The ass fuckers saved up the condom semen in a glass. They rabbit-fucked me so aggressively I could hear the straps and chains squeak.

A hot, thick twelve inch uncut black man poured all the condom semen down my throat, then rabbit-fucked my throat hard. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly with every throb of his fat cock, "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as he shot down my throat.

He took me back into the main room and up on the stage. I stood up, bent over with my hands on the back of a chair and spread my legs. The black man got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my asshole. He stood up, lubed my ass and fingered it.

I heard him snap a condom on his huge cock, then groaned loudly as he slid his python up my ass. He held my hips and rabbit-fucked my ass. Again, his cock throbbed so hard I thought he might split me in two. All the men watching gasped and clapped.

I got back on my knees and he poured his huge load of semen down my throat. He invited other men to come up and shoot on my face and mouth. Over twenty hot, hung, uncut men stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks and dumped their hot semen on my face and tongue.

The black man wiped it all into my mouth and throat fucked it all down adding more to the huge amount of semen in my belly. Again, the men watching all gasped and clapped.

I saw that one of the men was the Italian guy whose cock I sat on first in the TV room. He asked if I wanted to go to a hot, Italian men sex club in Little Italy some night. I said, "Fuck yes! Will they all be as hot as you?"

"Yes, some more hot and hung. Give me your number and I'll call you when we have the next sex party. There are platforms, slings and glory holes. Some of the guys were here tonight, so you will get to service them again and again. My name is Luigi."

"My name is Mike. Michele."

He called the next Tuesday and gave me the address down on Mulberry Street. He said to ring the bell and, when the buzzer rings, go to the 4th floor and knock. Someone let me in and led me to a room where I took off my clothes and put them in a bag, then into a cubby in a shelf unit.

Luigi came in and took me by my hand into the main room where there were so many hot, naked, uncut Italian men I couldn't count them all. He pointed to the sling. I got it in and he strapped my legs up and tilted it back.

I could see men lining up for my ass and throat. I saw a small table with a bowl of condoms and lube and a large glass. I spent a glorious hour servicing those hot, Italian studs with my ass and throat. They all used my ass and throat. When they were done using my ass, the glass was full of milky semen.

Luigi let me out of the sling and walked me over and led up on the stage. He told me to get on my knees. He poured all the semen down my throat. A very hot older man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock walked up to me, shook his hips slapping my face with his hard cock. He took it in his hand and rubbed his cock head on my lips.

I looked up into his handsome face, licked the precum off his cock head. He groaned loudly. I opened my mouth wide, leaned in and swallowed his entire cock in one gulp. He rabbit-fucked my throat hard adding more hot Italian semen to the huge amount in my belly. Men watching gasped and clapped.

Luigi pulled me to my feet, got on his knees and sucked a load out of me. He asked who I wanted to fuck. I pointed to the hot man who just fucked my throat. Luigi said, "Good choice. Dad, bend over! Mike, this is Giovanni." I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass. I used my pointer and middle fingers, opened his anus and stuck my tongue in it.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass, and slid my cock up it and, holding his hips, rabbit-fucked him for about a minute, pulling him all the way down on me as I grunted, my cock throbbed and filled the condom up his ass with the load I'd been saving all night.

Another Italian American stud with a huge cock got on his knees. I dripped my semen down his throat, rabbit-fucked his throat and shot. I told Luigi I needed to go and asked if there were showers.

He led me to the showers where I sucked another ten truly hot, hung men and got my ass fucked a few more times before dressing. I caught a cab home. I vomited up all that semen, ordered a pizza, drank a beer and smoked a joint. I fell fast asleep stoned and drunk in a cum-induced coma and dreamed of fat uncut Italian sausages fucking my ass and throat forever.

I did this at least once a week for four months. I never went back to the loft party.

The last time I went, I told Luigi and Giovanni that I was moving to Chicago for graduate school and invited them to stay the night. It was amazing getting spit roasted repeatedly by almost two feet of hot, father and son Italian sausage. Before they left, I French kissed Luigi while Giovanni sucked my cock. I French kissed Giovanni while Luigi sucked my cock.

I got on my knees in front of the mirror in the hallway as they jerked the foreskin that I'd licked so many times up and down the cocks I've had up my ass and down my throat so many times. They grunted and shot their hot semen on my face.

Giovanni wiped it all in my mouth, then slid his cock down it. With his cock still down my throat, Luigi said, "I want his hot ass. Dad, kneel down." I got on all fours, Giovanni slid his cock back down my throat. Luigi lubed and fingered my ass. They slowly fucked my throat and ass. I never wanted it to end, so I didn't flex my throat and ass muscles. After five amazing minutes, I flexed my muscles, they grunted loudly as I felt their huge, Italian Stallion pythons shot their hot semen in me.

I served them Manhattans and joints. We sat in the living room watching a hot porn movie. I got down and edged their cocks. They loved it. As I was doing Giovanni, he said, "Fuck, Luigi, I have never, ever had my cock sucked this well."

After several minutes, I looked up into his big, brown eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, cried out, "Fuck!" and shot even more hot semen into my belly. Luigi grunted louder and fed me an even bigger load.

Giovanni got on his knees and edged me like a pro. I rubbed his head and said, "Giovanni, you are a fast learner. Your throat feels amazing on my cock. I could get sucked by you forever. When you want me to feed you, flex your throat muscles."

Three minutes later, he flexed his throat like a pro. I pulled his head off so my cock head was in his mouth, grunted and filled it with my semen. He swallowed, got up and kissed me.

We took a short break. Luigi got on his knees and edged me as we locked eyes. His throat felt amazing on my cock. I had to restrain myself as he was very, very handsome and it got me hot seeing my cock slide in and out of his beautiful lips.

A glorious three minutes later, he flexed his throat muscles. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth, grunted and shot in his mouth. He swallowed, got up and kissed me.

"Thank you, you hot Italian studs. I'm tired. Bedtime?"

Giovanni answered, "Yes, let's rest up so we can have more fun tomorrow." We got in my bed, me between them and fell fast asleep. It felt amazing to sleep between those warm, hot men. The next morning we have more hot sex, then went out to the local diner to refuel, before we went back to my apartment for more hot sex.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers