Tales of a Cock Slave #76

Story Info
Fun with hot men at a booth store and a private sex club.
12.4k words
4.25
2.9k
1
0

Part 76 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

After graduate school in Chicago, I took a job in Chicago and moved into a loft off North Avenue in Bucktown, Chicago, with a former classmate. There was a Blockbuster Video five blocks away. My roommate and I didn't make much money, so we watched a lot of movies and ate Chinese Food, saving money so we could drink good whiskey and smoke good pot.

On the block before the Blockbuster was a video store with booths in the back. One night, as I walked to the Blockbuster, I went into the video store. It was a hot night, so I wore shorts, a polo shirt and slip-on sandals (no underwear). This was what I always wore when I went to booth stores as it made it easy for me to undress when hot men wanted my ass.

I entered the store, looked around and noticed there was an area in the back with six video booths showing hot gay porn. I hung out at the entrance to the booth area to see if any hot guys came in. A good looking man of medium height, slightly stocky with dark, short curly hair and bright blue eyes in tight jeans and a polo shirt walked by me and went into a booth.

I didn't give him a second look until I went back to cruise the booths and saw him in one with the door open, leaning back against the wall of the booth, his fly open, stroking his cock as he looked at me, pointed to his cock and the floor and commanded, "Suck it!"

It was a small booth so the door was as wide as the booth. When the door was open, you could see the entire booth. I went in and keeping the door open, took off my glasses, hung them from the neckline of my polo shirt dropped to my knees and looking up into his blue eyes, licked his cock. My mouth watered as it grew to a fat, uncut ten inches.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck out my tongue and pulled it back in. He smiled down at me, patted my head and said, "I'm going to feed you good, little doggy." He undid his pants, dropped his underwear, stroked his cock totally hard and put his cock head on the back of my tongue.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin pushed my face down on his cock, rabbit-fucked my throat, groaning, "Fuck, cocksucker. I'm glad I came in here!"

I flexed my throat muscles making him groan and speed up his assault on my throat flexing his hips rapidly. He cock was thick and stretched my tonsils. When he shot, he yelled, "Swallow that load, cocksucker!" I chugged down his huge load of semen. When I pulled off his cock, he commanded, "Strip, let's see if your ass is as hot at that throat!"

I took my shorts, shirt and sandals off and put them in a pile in the corner making sure not to put them down where semen had been shot on the floor. I think he was surprised that I had a big, uncut cock and was so well built.

He opened a condom and told me to put it on his cock with my mouth. I got back on my knees, looked up in his eyes as I rolled it all the way down on his thick ten incher as my ass tingled.

I stood up, put my hands and my cheek against the wall looking out of the booth, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it awaiting his assault. He rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks and whispered in my ear, "You want this fat cock up your ass, Cock Slave?"

I whispered back, "Yes! Fuck me hard, Daddy!"

He lubed my ass, fingered my prostate with his middle finger, slid his cock in, and holding my hips, rabbit-fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. I felt his cock throb and him grunt, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with every spurt of his semen shot up my ass into his condom.

He pulled out. I turned around and dropped to my knees, bent back my head, looked up his hairy belly and chest into his eyes, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it.

"Fuck, semen hungry, little doggy!" He poured his huge load semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively again while two hot guys standing outside the booth watched in amazement. Each of them did the same thing to me with their thick nine inch uncut Latino and thick eleven inch black uncut cocks while he watched.

After I serviced five cocks, I reached for my clothes. "No, Cock Slave, stay on your knees. I'm going to find more cocks to keep your ass and throat occupied. He went out into the main store area. I peeked around the corner and saw him make cell phone call. He came back, fucked my throat, then my ass, then my throat again.

Five minutes later, a tall, hot black man walked up to the booth. John pulled up his pants, stepped out of the booth and said to the black man, "Roy, he's ready for you. Enjoy his tight throat and ass. Cock Slave, treat them right or out onto the street you go naked!" The black man came in, dropped his pants and underwear. His huge, thick cock popped up.

He said, "Fuck, John, you always find the hottest Cock Slaves!" He slapped his huge cock on my face, getting it harder and spotting my face with his sweet precum. It was thick twelve inches and uncut. I looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. My cock got hard just thinking of him fucking my throat. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

I leaned forward to straighten my throat so he could slide it down it. Looking down into my eyes, he rabbit-fucked my throat hard as I flexed my throat muscles. It was so hot, I prayed I didn't cum as I always gag after cumming.

He grunted, shoved his thick, black python so hard down my throat my head was pushed against the booth wall, his cock throbbed and I felt numerous spurts of semen shoot down my throat. He pulled out and I felt all thick twelve inches slide out past my tonsils.

John handed Roy a condom and lube. He smiled and looked down at me as I smiled up at him, opened the condom, threw the wrapper on the floor and rubbed my lips with the condom. I opened my mouth. He put it in my mouth.

Looking up into his eyes, I rolled it all the way down on his huge cock. He groaned. When I pulled off his cock, I could see it straining the condom. I couldn't wait to have him assault my ass with it.

I stood up, turned around, bent over, put my hands and cheek on the wall of the booth, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. He lubed and fingered my ass, put his hands on my hips and rabbit-fucked me so hard my cheek was pressed against the wall of the booth as I groaned and groaned loving every second of his all-out assault on my ass.

I could see John and three hot men with their flies down, huge cocks out, stroking them and smiling as they watched him assault my ass. Roy grunted, pulled my back against his strong, warm chest, thrust his cock all the way up my ass and grunted loudly with each throb as he shot up my ass into his condom. He pulled out. "On your knees!"

I turned around, dropped to my knees and shins, head back, mouth open and tongue out. The black stallion dripped a huge load of semen down my throat, pushed my chin up with his thumb and commanded, "Swallow every drop of my hot, sweet semen!" He then pushed my head down. "Isn't black semen sweeter than other semen?"

I turned to the other men, licked my lips and said, "Sorry men, but black semen is the sweetest." I opened my mouth wide and, looking up into his eyes, leaned in opening up my throat for his huge cock.

He put his huge hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked another load of semen in my belly. He pulled me up to my feet and whispered in my ear, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!" He pulled up his pants and left.

A tall blond young man came into the booth, pushed me to my knees and, holding my head, rubbed my nose in his crotch. I could tell he had a huge cock. "Like what you feel, Cock Slave?" He was one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen in my life.

"Yes." I undid his belt, his pants button and fly. I pulled them down to see a huge cock down his thigh in his Tommy Johns. I pulled them down and his thick twelve inch uncut cock popped up in front of my mouth.

He leaned forward and wiped his dripping cock head on my lips. I licked up his sweet precum, licked my lips and smiled. We locked eyes as I leaned over and opened my mouth wide. He put his cock head in my mouth and said, "I want to shoot my hot semen in your hot mouth."

I closed my mouth around his cock head and stroked his foreskin up and down his thick, veiny cock while I licked his cock head under his thick foreskin looking up into his big green eyes. His beautiful face lit up with a huge Polish smile.

He grunted, his cock throbbed in my hand and shot a huge load in my mouth puffing out my cheeks. It was warm and sweet. I swallowed it all. He pulled out, I licked my lips and smiled up at him. I stood up turned around with my cheek and hands on the wall of the booth, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it.

I saw John hand him an open condom and lube. I heard him snap the condom on his huge cock and waited to feel it up my ass. He lubed my ass and fingered it. I groaned.

He put his cock head at my ass hole, put his warm hands on my hips and slid his huge cock all the way up my ass. I groaned and groaned as I flexed my ass muscles. He said, "I'm going to go slow to show those hot men watching what your hot ass is capable of."

"Please go as slow as you want. I could get fucked by you all night!"

After several minutes, he wrapped his strong arms around my chest, pull me to his chest, shoved his huge, thick cock up my ass one last time and grunted as it throbbed what I could tell was a huge load. I pulled off him, turned around, looked into his eyes and got down on my knees, back on my shins.

I pulled his condom off and, looking at the hot men watching outside the booth stroking their cocks which were sticking out of their flies and smiling hungrily at me.

I smiled, stuck out my tongue, put my head back and poured his huge load of semen down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide and looked up into his big, green eyes and swallowed his cock in one gulp.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock all the way down so my nose was in his fragrant blond pubes and my chin was pressed against his huge soft balls.

I looked up his perfect torso, past his cleft chin and perfect nose into his eyes and flexed my throat muscles repeatedly. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed. I think he didn't expect to shoot so fast. I swallowed his huge load.

He pulled out, looked down at me, rubbed my face with the back of his hand and said, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!" He pulled up his underwear and stuffed his semi into them, pulled up his pants, buttoned them and belted them and walked out.

Three more men did the same thing: a very hot, medium-height thick nine inch uncut aggressive Latino, a hot, young, gentle Italian American with a thick eleven inch uncut cock and a very hot, very aggressive young black man with a thick ten inch uncut cock. After they had my throat, my ass, then my throat, they each said, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!"

I looked outside the booth. No more men were there, including John. I dressed and left. It was 8:00. I got a movie, picked up our Chinese food and went back to the loft. I went into the bathroom, opened the taps and threw up a huge amount of semen.

My roommate and I watched the movie, eating the food, smoking pot and drinking shots of whiskey. Before I fell asleep, I jerked off in my hand and ate my semen thinking of that hot blond, Polish stud fucking my ass and throat forever until the end of time.

A week or so later, I saw the man who pimped me at the booth store on the Blue train. He sidled up to me and rubbed his crotch on my thigh. I reached down and stroked his cock which grew hard down his thigh. He whispered in my ear, "My name is John. I am a member of a male sex club with over fifty members."

"They all must have ten inch plus uncut cocks. Most are much bigger. Members are black, Ukrainian, Irish, Latino, Polish, Indian and white. Your cock isn't big enough for you to be a member, but you have proved to be qualified to be our new Cock Slave. Want to join us some night?

I whispered in his ear, "Hmmm. I'm guessing all those hot, hung studs at the North Avenue booth store were auditioning my throat and ass, correct?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, you passed with flying colors. You are a truly gifted Cock Slave. The men will love you!"

"Fuck yes, I hope to submit to you, them and many more hot studs there." I gave him my phone number, he put it in his phone. The next day, he called me and told me the time and location and instructed me to make sure my ass, inside and out, was clean. I bought a bunch of enemas at the drug store.

It was nearby in Ukrainian Village. After I cleaned out my ass, I walked there and rang the doorbell. A hot young Polish man with a huge cock answered the door. "Hi, I'm Michal. You are going to have a lot of fun tonight. So will the other men." He took me to a room and asked me to take my clothes off. He put them in a bag. He told me the room was safe, only he had the combination to the door.

He took me by the hand and led me down a staircase into a huge, dimly lit basement and I smelled sweat, testosterone, semen and pot. I took a quick count. There were twenty-two very hot, very hung men of all races there. Michal said, "We'll start with you on your back on that platform. Have fun, hottie! Men, have fun with our new Cock Slave!" He kissed me and walked away.

I got on the platform, lifted my legs, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. I felt a man lube and finger my ass, then his huge, thick cock slide up my ass while another slid his bigger, thicker cock down my throat. I was in heaven.

I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both grunted, shoved their thick cocks all the way in me. I felt their cocks throb as they shot their semen up my ass and down my throat.

The throat fucker pulled out, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I dream every night about having a throat as tight and talented as yours to service my thick thirteen inch uncut Italian American cock right. Later, I'll see how well you handle it up your ass. You are a dream come true!"

He swallowed my hard cock and gave me an amazing blowjob. I shot a huge load down his throat, which he swallowed. He pulled off me, turned so I could see his face and smiled. I could see he was a hot young Italian American man, probably early thirties, who looked like a darker skinned and much hotter Matt Bomer. Truly beautiful. My cock got hard again.

Before I put my head back for the next man, I saw him take my ass. He was just as talented fucking my ass as he was fucking my throat. I was in heaven as another twenty hot, aggressive studs assaulted my ass and throat.

John walked up. "Doggy, in this beer pint glass is all the semen these studs fucked up your ass so far, including mine. Men, our new Cock Slave is truly talented and hungry. Keep using him. It's clear he and you all are enjoying him. Put your hot condom semen in this glass." By the end of the hour, every man there fucked my ass and throat at least once. Michal took my ass and my throat twice.

Michal came up with the glass and said, "You know what to do." I got on my knees, head back, mouth wide open and tongue out. He poured some of the semen down my throat and I swallowed it. He poured more, then more until I had swallowed it all. Michal looked down at me lovingly and rubbed my face with his cock.

I stuck out my tongue. He rubbed his dripping cock on my tongue. I could taste his sweet precum. I licked my lips, put my head down and opened wide. He slid his cock in and out of my throat slowly.

I flexed my throat muscles. He looked down at me and whispered, "Please stop that. I don't want to cum yet. I want us to enjoy your hot, tight throat and my thick Polish cock for at least ten minutes."

I willingly submitted, enjoying his fat cock stretching my tonsils and throat. I looked up into his big blue eyes and truly beautiful face. He smiled and slowly fucked my throat, sometimes stopping, winking at me, making me edge him. fifteen minutes later, he grunted, his cock throbbed and I felt his huge load of semen shoot down my throat, him grunting loudly with each spurt.

All the men watching clapped loudly. I looked over at Michal and smiled. He smiled back. I got up, kissed him, turned around, put my hands on the platform, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole.

He opened my anus with his fingers and fucked my ass with his talented tongue. I felt like I was already being fucked by a huge cock. I pushed my ass back on his tongue. I groaned, dreaming about what he was going to do with my ass. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass.

He put his cock head on my asshole and, with his big hands on my hips, slowly pushed his python up my ass. I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. He put his strong arms around me, pulled me up to his hard chest, put his head on my shoulder as he thrust his cock up my ass and kept it there. I felt his warm breath on my shoulder.

He whispered in my ear, "It's rare to find such a talented ass." As he licked the inside of my ear, his cock throbbed so hard my whole body shook in his muscular arms against his warm chest. I heard numerous gasps and "Fuck's!"

I looked over at the Italian stud and smiled. He smiled back knowingly.

I saw Michal remove his very full condom and put it on the platform. I dropped to my knees. As I looked up into his big, blue eyes, he slid his fat cock down my throat again, throat fucked me slowly and fed me more hot, Polish semen. He pulled me up to my feet. I bent over with my hands on the platform.

He poured his semen down my ass crack and while fingering me asked, "Who's next? Treat him right!"

I felt a huge cock slam up my ass and fuck me so hard I fell over on the platform. I didn't flex my ass muscles as I wanted his assault to last forever. He leaned over, put his arms around my chest, lifted me up and fucked up hard into my ass. I felt his head on my shoulder and his hair on my chest and back.

I felt his cock throb. I fell over on the platform, exhausted. He turned me over. He was the hot Pole from the booth store. He said, "Good to see and use you again! Let me thank you."

He leaned over and sucked a huge load out of me. I saw him later at the booth store in Boy's Town I frequented, where he ass and throat fucked me while other men watch. Proving I was a talented Cock Slave, I ended up getting ass and throat fucked by ten more hot, hung, uncut aggressive men, swallowing all the semen they shot down my throat and all their hot condom semen.

Michal came up and said, "You've done very well tonight. On your knees." I looked up at him, opened my mouth and leaned forward so his cock was on the back of my tongue. He slowly, slowly fucked my throat. He pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth and filled it with his semen. I swallowed looking up into his beautiful face.

He pulled me up to my feet and French kissed me. We tangled tongues. I got hard. He said, "You aren't going to be able to put your clothes on and leave with that." I sighed as he dropped to his knees and edged another load out of me as I ran my fingers through his soft, blond hair.

I dressed and staggered home. I threw up a toilet bowl of semen and fell fast asleep. I dreamed all night about Michal and the hot Italian American Stallion using my ass and throat forever until the end of time. I woke up with my sheets sticky.

One afternoon, Michal called me, "Hi, Hottie. John gave me your number. You need to come to the club tonight. We have a new toy inspired by you. Let's just say it involves your ass and a lot of really thick cocks. Be here at 8:00 and plan to stay three hours."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers