Tales of a Cock Slave #76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ukrainians sat on the stools at the kitchen counter. Michal and Roy put condoms in their mouths and rolled them all the way down on their twelve and thirteen inch cocks. They lubed their asses, turned around and sat down on their cocks, leaned over and opened their mouths wide.

Salvatore and Michele put their hands on either sides of their heads and slid their thick thirteen inch cock down their throats. The Ukrainians and the Italians flexed their hips fucking the newlyweds from both ends.

Luis and I got down on our knees and sucked Michal's and Roy's cocks. Everyone shot at the same time, Roy and Michal swallowing the Italian's semen and Luis and me theirs.

Roy and Michal pulled off the Ukrainian's cocks and got down on their knees, back on their shins, bent their heads back and stuck their tongues out. Georgi and Maxim poured their huge loads of condom semen down their throats.

They swallowed, put their heads down and, looking up at the Ukrainians opened their mouths wide and braced for the throat fuckings they were about to get.

Georgi and Maxim put their huge hands on the sides of their heads, pulled them forward and slowly slid their cocks all the way down their throats. I knew Michal had been throat fucked by them, but wasn't sure Roy had. They slowly fucked their throats, them all locking eyes.

Roy and Michal put their hands on their asses and pulled them forward so their cocks were all the way down their throats. I could see them flex their throat muscles. The Ukrainians grunted and shot down their throats.

Roy, Michal, Salvatore, Michele, Georgi and Maxim sat on the couch. Luis and I sat in the arm chairs. I got out glasses and we all had drinks: vodka, Crown Royale, red wine and whiskey. I also provided joints.

We sat there for twenty minutes relaxing, drinking and smoking. After, Luis and I got on our knees and edged them all. Each grunting loudly as their fat cock throbbed down our throats as they fed us more hot semen.

Maxim said, "You boys are truly amazing cocksuckers. You just sucked thirteen feet of thick, uncut cocks. Mike stand here (pointing to the floor between his legs) and Luis stand there (pointing to the floor between Georgi's legs). We did.

They got down and sucked our cocks while we held the sides of their heads. They were good cocksuckers. Luis and I looked at each other in amazement as we shot down those Ukrainian stud's throat and they swallowed our semen.

After the Italians, the Ukrainians and Luis left, Roy and Michal spit roasted me twice on my bed. We showered, dressed and went to the pub next door for drinks and dinner. They came back and sat on the couch. I edged each for ten minutes. They grunted loudly and shot huge loads down my throat.

Frank stroked his huge cock hard, "Michal, edge me." Michal got on his knees, and with a huge smile on his beautiful face, edged him. I timed it with my watch. He edged his hot, hung black husband for a full ten minutes.

When Roy finally shot, he grunted loudly, held Michal's head all the way down him. After Michal took his semen down his throat, he pulled off. Roy and he French kissed getting hard again. I sucked both off. We went into my bedroom and fell fast asleep, Michal and me with our heads on Frank's chest, me listening to his heart beat in his chest.

The next morning we ate at the pub again and they left. On nights when my roommate stayed at his girlfriend, I had Michal, Frank, Salvatore and Michele over for long nights of hot sex, ending with drinks and joints, us falling asleep in a pile on my queen-sized bed.