Tales of a Cock Slave #76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will all fuck your ass, with condoms on, and save their semen in a glass. If you do well with your ass they will probably also let you service their huge cocks with your throat. Just relax and submit to them. You will love it."

"The room is soundproof, no sound or video recording. You should take your phone as you will want Maxim, the super-hot thirteen incher, to video while he fucks your throat. Enjoy yourself!"

He opened the door. There was a high double bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an armless chair and table with a bowl of opened condoms, a big bottle of lube, a water pitcher and three glasses.

The room was dimly lit. "The studs have arrived. Put your phone on that table, sit on the bed and I'll send the first one in. Only speak if they speak to you, except asking Maxim to video him fucking your throat."

"Submit to them, do whatever they say and you will have the hottest night of hot man sex of your life so far." He kissed my lips, walked out and closed the door.

I went in, sat on the bed, my ass and throat tingling in anticipation. The door opened and a truly stunning man walked in. He sat on the chair. "My name is Danilo." He handed me a condom.

I put it in my mouth, and looking up into his handsome face, he groaned as I rolled a condom down his Ukrainian python. I stood up, lubed and fingered my own ass, turned around and sat all the way down on it.

He immediately started rabbit-fucking my ass. It felt so amazing I groaned and groaned. He stood up with me still impaled on his cock. I ended up with my elbows on the bed with him assaulting my ass harder, his huge balls and thighs slapping loudly against mine, my face on its side. He slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Your ass is tight and hot. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I do!"

I flexed my ass muscles making him groan. He slapped my ass cheeks hard, shoved his huge cock up my ass one more time so hard I fell forward on the bed with him laying over with his chest on my back. He grunted loudly as his huge cock throbbed up my ass. He stood up and pulled out. I felt every one of his thick nine inches slide out past my sphincter.

As I lay there recovering from his assault. He rubbed his fingers between ass cheeks and said, "Good boy! I've used a lot of Cock Slave asses. Yours is the most talented." He poured his huge load of hot semen in the glass. He sat back down, smiled at me, stroked his python hard and challenged me, "Deep throat it, if you can."

I got down on all fours crawled over to him, looked up into big, blue eyes and went all the way down on him. I decided to edge him. I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, not flexing my throat muscles. He groaned and groaned. I pulled off, looked into his eyes and tongued his piss slit. He groaned.

I swallowed him in one gulp. I bobbed up and down on his cock slowly. After five minutes, he put his hands on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down with my nose in his pubes and big, warm balls on my chin. He grunted loudly and shot a huge load with I swallowed quickly.

"Fuck, you are so fucking talented and dedicated to serving huge cocks. I've used a lot of Cock Slave's throats, but that was unquestionably the hottest blowjob I've ever gotten. Thank you. I'll send the next stallion in, Aleksander."

Aleksander came in. He was the mirror image of Danilo, but with a noticeably bigger cock. He sat on the chair. I put a condom in my mouth, got on my knees between his muscular legs, looked up into his handsome face and rolled it all the way down his thick ten inches. He groaned and said, "My name is Aleksander. If your throat can handle my cock like that, I can't wait to feel it up your ass. Sit on it, facing me."

I leaned over, looked back at him, lubed and fingered my own ass with my pointer and middle finger. He said, "Fuck boy!" I turned around, straddled his muscular thighs and sat all the way down on his rock hard cock.

He wrapped his arms around me and rapidly flexed his hips up and down, rabbit-fucking my ass. I put my head on his shoulder and flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, pushed me all the way down on him as his cock throbbed a huge load of semen up my ass in his condom.

I got off his cock and watched as he stood up and poured his huge load of semen in the glass. It had so much semen in it, I couldn't imagine how full it will be after the next three Ukrainian studs fuck me. "Thank you. Your ass is very hot."

He stood up. I leaned forward to straighten out my throat and swallowed his entire thick ten inch cock. I flexed my throat muscles looking up into his handsome face. He grunted, held my head all the way down on his cock, grinding my nose in his pubes and my chin on his huge, low-hanging balls. I felt his cock throb and balls twitch as every spurt of semen shot down my throat.

"Shit, you are so hot. No teeth, no gag. Rare. I did not expect to shoot so fast. I'm happy John selected me to be one of the Ukrainian studs to use your tight holes tonight. I'll send in Dymtrus."

Dymtrus entered the room and sat down, I rolled a condom down on his thick eleven inch cock, making him groan. He ran his fingers through my longish hair. I pulled off him, turned around, got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs up. He lubed my ass and fingered it. I groaned.

He rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack with one hand and smacked my ass hard with the other. He placed his cock head at my asshole, put his hands behind my knees and pushed them down as he slid his huge, fat cock up my ass. We both groaned and groaned as he rabbit-fucked my ass.

We locked eyes as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, cried out, "Holy shit!" as his cock throbbed up my ass. I felt every spurt of his hot semen fly up my ass into his condom. He pulled his condom off and poured his huge load into the glass.

I turned around with my head over the end of the bed and opened my mouth wide. I saw him smile down at me as he poured his condom semen in my mouth. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat and rubbed his fat cock as he slid it in and out past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as I felt his Ukrainian python throb in my throat as he shot down into my belly.

"Damn, so hot. I am truly grateful you could handle my huge, thick cock so well. Only one other Cock Slave has been able to do what you just did with my cock (I knew he was talking about Michal). I'll send in Georgi."

Georgi was more handsome and sexy than the others. He strutted over and got on his back on the bed leaning against the pillows and headboard, spread his muscular arms out across it. I put a condom in my mouth, crawled up between his legs, looked up his muscular body, past his pecs and cleft chin into his blue eyes and his handsome smiling face, and rolled it all the way down his fat twelve inch uncut cock flexing my throat. He groaned loudly. I lubed his cock and my ass and sat all the way down on his python.

I rubbed his stiff nipples and locked eyes with him as he flexed his hips up and down, sliding his cock past my sphincter. I flexed my ass muscles, lifting my ass and and down his cock. I leaned over with my face near his.

He lifted up his head and kissed me pushing my lips open with his tongue and we French kissed furiously. I felt his huge cock throb up my ass. I shot when he shot. He wiped up my semen and fed it to me. I pulled off him and poured his semen in the glass.

I got back on the bed, straddled him with my ass in his face and went all the way down on his cock. I felt his tongue licked my ass. I stroked up and down his cock, applying maximum suction, then held his cock head in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He took my cock in his mouth and I shot just as he grunted.

His cock throbbed in my hand as he filled my mouth with his hot semen. "Fuck, Cock Slave! I have never, ever had my huge cock treated so well. I'm going to tell Maxim, which means "The Greatest One," who has a thick, uncut thirteen inch cock, that you are the best Cock Slave. You will go down in history as the best Ukrainian breeder slave. We may even call you "Maxim!" He left.

Maxim came in and got on his back on the bed and leaned back against the pillows. He stroked his huge cock hard and smiled at me. He was so hot, handsome and confident, I almost fainted. I got a condom and lube and crawled up between his legs and looking into his eyes, rolled the condom down on his cock with my mouth, going all the way down with my nose in his musky pubes and my chin on his soft, warm balls.

He groaned. I pulled off, lubed his python and my ass and slowly sat down on it, looking down into his blue eyes as he flexed his hips up and down furiously in my ass. I rubbed his stiff nipples, flexed my ass muscles and let him fuck my ass.

"Fuck, Cock Slave, you really know how to treat a huge cock right!" After two glorious minutes watching and hearing him groan, he sat up, wrapped his muscular arms around me and thrust up my ass one last time as his huge, thick cock throbbed and I felt every spurt go up my ass into his condom.

I pulled off his cock, feeling all thick thirteen inches slide out of my ass. He pulled off his condom and poured his semen in the now full glass. He got up. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him.

"Maxim, will you please take a video of your huge cock sliding in and out of my throat."

"I will. This should be a memorable experience for both of us. Georgi told me all about you!" I got on my back on the bed with my head over the edge, mouth wide open and tongue out.

We locked eyes as he smiled and poured the semen into my mouth little by little, me swallowing it. When he was done, I bent my head back. I could see his huge cock and balls come toward me as he slid it all the way down my throat so my chin was in his pubes and his huge, soft, fragrant balls were on my nose.

I flexed my throat muscles as his slid it in and out slowly several times. He pulled out so his huge cock head was in my mouth. I licked around it under his foreskin. He grunted, cried out, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet Ukrainian American semen. I had to chug it down quickly so none dripped out.

He pulled out and thanked me for servicing his huge cock so well with my ass and throat. We sat naked on the bed and watched the video. "Now you can see what I saw, my cock head going in and out of your hot, tight throat and throbbing your hot mouth full of my sweet Ukrainian semen. I see you had to chug it down fast. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did." I have jerked off many times to that hot video.

"Yes, I've gotten my ass and throat fucked by some huge cocks, but yours is now my favorite." As I watched my throat get stretch by his python, I got hard. He stroked my cock and when I was about to cum, leaned over, wrapped his lips around my cock head and swallowed my semen as I shot. I was shocked that such a hot, super-hung Ukrainian stud would suck my cock and swallow my semen.

He laid back on the pillow on top of the covers, put his arm across the bed and turned out the light on his side of the bed. I laid down the bed next to him, turned off the light on my bedside table and put my head on his strong chest. He wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep feeling his hot breath on the top of my head and hearing his heart beat in his muscular chest.

In the middle of the night, I had to pee. I turned on the lamp by my side of the bed, pushed the buzzer. The hot Latino opened the door. I told him I needed to go to the bathroom. When I came back in, Maxim was on his back with his cock hard.

I put a condom on his cock, lubed my ass and sat down, lifting my ass up and down on it. He woke up and said, "I can't think of a better way to wake up than to have your ass down on my cock. I'd love to get together here more often."

"Me, too. May I speak freely?"

"Yes, after how you treated my huge, thick cock, you are free to speak."

"You are an amazing Cock Master who treated me really well, including sucking my cock. I loved falling asleep with your strong arm around me and my head on your muscular chest. You should talk to Michal about setting this up again."

He kissed my lips and said, "Thank you, Mike, I will." I pressed the button and Michal let me out of the room. I got my clothes out of the locker and walked home. Michal called me later. "Before I called you, I wanted to get feedback from the Ukrainians."

"They loved your ass and throat. Maxim told me he'd never had his huge cock treated so well. I know he was sincere as it was my throat and ass that serviced him last year. He wants to get the Ukrainians together and spit roast you. I set it up for tomorrow night."

Michal arranged for all of us to get together in the room with a much bigger bed. Alexandre and Dymtrus took my ass and throat, while Georgi and Maxim took Danilo's ass and throat.

They switch ends, then switched Cock Slaves, then switch ends. It was amazing. After we were done, Michal brought in a bottle of Irish Whiskey, a bottle of Vodka, shot glasses and joints. We drank shots, smoked the joints and all fell asleep in a huge, sweaty heap.

In the morning after we all fucked each other. Michal walked me home. I told him my roommate would be home, so I couldn't take him up there. I took him into the basement storage room. He fucked my ass and throat, then I fucked his hot ass and throat. It was so hot doing it there. After I pulled my cock out of his hot mouth, he stood up and said, "Roy and I are dating. He moved in with me. I love him!"

I kissed him, dropped to my knees, looked at him and said, "I am very happy for you." I opened my mouth, locking eyes with him and went all the way down on his thick twelve inch cock to congratulate him, flexing my throat muscles which he always loves.

As he held the back of my head and under my chin and slid his cock slowly in and out of my throat, he looked down at me, smiled and said, "If we get married, I hope we three can get together and exchange gifts," just as his fat cock throbbed in my throat feeding me his sweet gift of Polish semen.

A week later, Salvatore called me, "My brother and I haven't shot all week, so we have a lot of Italian Stallion semen for you." He gave me their address. It was one of those classic Chicago townhouses. I arrived and rang the doorbell. Salvatore answered naked and rock hard.

He took my breath away seeing him naked in a fully lit room. "Let's go in my bedroom. I have a full length mirror. We and Michele can watch as I fuck your tight ass. Then, we'll spit roast you." I walked behind him, watching his hot, tight ass, getting hard.

We went into his room. Michele was sitting on the bed smiling and stroking his huge, dripping cock. They were identical in every way. So hot! Salvatore introduced me, "This is Mike, our new personal Cock Slave. Mike, please get on all fours facing that mirror." He got on his knees behind me. He was so stunningly handsome.

He lubed and fingered my prostate. I put my head down, shook it back and forth and groaned. He put on a condom, put his cock head at my asshole and commanded, "Mike, head up! Watch as I take your tight ass again!"

I put my head back up and looked into the mirror. He grabbed my hips and shoved all fat thirteen inches all the way up my ass, making us both groan and Michele cry out, "Holy fuck!"

Salvatore said. "Look at us Cock Slave, so hot with my cock up your hot, tight ass!"

I answered, "Yes, so hot watching your beautiful face as you use my ass!" I flexed my ass muscles and he groaned.

"Keep doing that and I'll reward you with a huge load of my hot, Italian semen!" I kept doing it. He grunted, pushed his sausage all the way up my ass. I felt it throb and every spurt of his semen shoot into his condom deep up my ass. He pulled the full condom off and poured his semen in a wine glass.

"Michele, take his tight ass it while I take his tight throat." Michele lubed and fingered my ass, then slid his cock all the way up it. Salvatore waited to take my throat so I could watch Michele fuck me from behind looking into my eyes in the mirror.

He was somehow hotter than Salvatore, who slid his cock down my throat with one hand behind my head and the other under my chin. I flexed my ass and throat muscles repeatedly.

They both grunted as their huge, thick cocks throbbed and shot their hot semen into me. Michele poured his semen in the wine glass. They went back and forth two more times. Salvatore said, "Let's take a break, have a drink and smoke a joint."

After, we sat naked in their living room. Salvatore handed me the wine glass of their semen. He poured him and Michele a glass of red wine. Salvatore toasted, "Cheers, Cock Slave! Drink up!" I swallowed all their semen in one gulp as they did their red wine. He then poured us all another glass of wine. The wine was great.

They looked at each other and smiled, their handsome facing lighting up. Michele said, "Mike, everything Sal told me about you is true. Your ass and throat are hot and tight and you love chugging semen. We have to do this at least once a week!"

Michele walked over, got on his knees and sucked a load out of me. Sal then did the same thing.

Salvatore got out three joints and a lighter. We sat on the couch, me sitting between them and drank the wine and smoked the joints. When we were done, we went back into the bedroom. Sal got on his back, I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth and sat on it as Michele slid his down my throat.

They slowly fucked me from both ends as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, shoved all twenty-six inches of Italian Stallion cock deep in me and, as they throbbed, I felt every spurt down my throat and up my ass.

Sal and Michele pulled out. I got on my knees in front of the mirror. Sal poured his semen on my face and told Michele, "Let's stroke more of our hot Italian Stallion semen on our Cock Slave's pretty face."

I looked up at them and in the mirror out of the corners of my eyes as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks, then after grunting loudly, shot on my face. I opened my mouth and they wiped that semen into it and Michele throat fucked me and fed me more semen. Salvatore did the same thing, only harder. I love it.

I dressed. On the way out, Sal kissed me, rubbed my cock and said, "We need to do this at least once a week."

"I agree. In addition to be truly hot Cock Masters, you two Italian studs are great cock suckers, too. Would you two give me your asses some time?"

He leaned over, kissed me and said, "Yes, I look forward to that!" I got a huge hard on. I raced home to jerk off while the memory of that hot session was fresh in my mind.

We did it every week until I moved away from Chicago.

Michal and Roy hosted me several times at their beautiful apartment in Pilsen. I got the sense that Michal had a lot of money as the apartment was large and really well furnished and decorated. After two hours of really hot sex, we sat on Michal's balcony, drank and smoked pot. "Michal, this is an amazing apartment. You must do really well at your family's brewery."

"Yes, I'm fortunate to make a lot of money doing what I and my family has done before me for over one hundred years."

A month later, Michal called me and told me they'd married. I invited them over for the next Wednesday night. I asked if he could get the Georgi, Maxim, Luis, Michele and Salvatore to come, too. He answered, "Yes."

"Invite them for 5:00 as my roommate leaves at 4:00. We can have hot sex for hours. What does Roy drink?"

"Crown Royale."

When they arrived, I asked them to stay dressed until every everyone had arrived. When everyone was there, we all undressed. The sight of each other got us all hard.