Tales of a Cock Slave #79

Story Info
Fun with hot men at a booth store and a sex club.
10.1k words
4.56
3.5k
5

Part 79 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

After graduate school in Chicago, I took a job in Chicago and moved into a loft off North Avenue in Bucktown, Chicago, with a former classmate. There was a Blockbuster Video 5 blocks away. My roommate and I didn't make much money, so we watched a lot of movies and ate Chinese Food, saving money so we could drink good whiskey and smoke good pot. On the block before the Blockbuster there was a video store with booths in the back.

One night, as I walked to the Blockbuster, I went into the video store. It was a hot night, so I wore shorts, a polo shirt and slip-on sandals. This was what I always wore when I went to booth stores as it made it easy for me to undress when hot men wanted my ass. I always carried condoms and small packets of lube.

I was hanging out at the entrance to the booth area to see if any hot guys came in. A medium height, slightly stocky guy with dark, short curly hair and bright blue eyes in tight jeans and a polo shirt walked by me and went into a booth.

I didn't give him a second look until I went back to cruise the booths and saw him with the door open, his fly open, stroking his cock as he looked at me. He commanded, "Suck it!" I went in and keeping the door open, took off my glasses, dropped to my knees and licked his cock. My mouth watered as it grew to a fat, uncut 10 inches.

I looked up at him, licked my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck out my tongue and pulled it back in. He smiled down at me and said, "I'm going to feed you good, little doggy." He undid his pants, dropped his underwear, stroked his cock totally hard and put his cock head on the back of my tongue.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin pushed my face down on his cock, rabbit fucked my throat, banging my head loudly against the booth wall. I flexed my throat muscles making him groan and speed up his assault on my throat.

When he shot, he yelled, "Swallow that load, cocksucker!" He told me to get undressed. I took my shorts, underwear, shirt and sandals off and put them in a pile in the corner making sure not to put them down where semen had been shot on the floor. He opened a condom and told me to put it on his cock with my mouth. I looked up in his eyes as I rolled it all the way down on his thick 10 incher as my ass tingled.

I stood up, put my hands and my cheek against the wall looking out of the booth, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it awaiting his assault. He rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks and whispered in my ear, "You want this fat cock up your ass, Cock Slave?"

"Yes! Fuck me hard."

He lubed my ass, fingered my prostate with his middle finger, pushed his cock in, and holding my hips, rabbit fucked me as I flexed my ass muscles. I felt his cock throb and every spurt of his semen go up my ass into his condom. He pulled out. I turned around and dropped to my knees, bent back my head, looked up his hairy belly and chest into his eyes, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it.

"Fuck, semen hungry little doggy!" He poured his semen down my throat and throat fucked me aggressively again while two hot guys standing outside the booth watched in amazement. Each of them did the same thing to me with their 9" Latino and 11" black uncut cocks.

After I serviced 5 cocks, I reached for my clothes. "No, Cock Slave, stay here on your knees. I'm going to find more cocks for you to service. He went out into the main store area. I peeked around the corner and saw him make cell phone call. He came back, fucked my throat, then my ass, then my throat again.

A tall black man walked up to the booth. John pulled up his pants, stepped out of the booth and said to the black man, "He's ready for you. Enjoy his tight throat and ass. Cock Slave, treat them right or out onto the street you go naked!" The black man came in, dropped his pants and underwear. His huge, thick cock popped up.

He slapped his huge cock on my face, getting it harder and spotting it with his sweet precum. It was 11 inches, thick and uncut. I looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. My cock got hard just thinking of him fucking my throat. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

I leaned forward to straighten my throat so he could slide it down it. Looking down into my eyes, he fucked my throat really, really slowly as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shoved his thick, black python so hard down my throat my head was pushed against the booth wall, his cock throbbed and I felt numerous spurts of semen shoot down my throat.

John handed him a condom and lube. He smiled and looked down at me, opened the condom, threw the wrapper on the floor and rubbed my lips with the condom. I opened my mouth. He put it in my mouth. Looking up into his eyes, I rolled it all the way down on his huge cock. He groaned.

I got up, bent over, put my hands and cheek on the wall of the booth, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He lubed and fingered my ass, put his hands on my hips and fucked me so hard my cheek was pressed against the wall of the booth as I groaned and groaned loving every second of his all-out assault on my ass.

I could see John and 3 hot men with their flies down, huge cocks out, stroking them and smiling as they watched him assault my ass. He grunted, shoved his python all the way up my ass as it throbbed and he shot up my ass. I felt every throb as he spurted his hot semen up my ass into his condom. He pulled out. "On your knees!"

I turned around, got down on my knees and shins, head back, mouth open and tongue out. The black stallion dripped a huge load of semen down my throat, pushed my chin up with his thumb and commanded, "Swallow every drop of my hot semen!" He then pushed my head down.

I opened my mouth wide and, looking up into his eyes, leaned in opening up my throat for his huge cock. He put his huge hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked another load of semen in my belly. He pulled me up to my feet and whispered in my ear, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!" He pulled up his pants and left.

A tall blond man came into the booth, pushed me to my knees and, holding my head, rubbed my nose in his crotch. I could tell he had a huge cock. "Like what you feel, Cock Slave?"

"Yes." I undid his belt, his pants button and fly. I pulled them down to see a huge cock down his thigh in his Tommy Johns. I pulled them down and his thick 11 inch uncut cock popped up right in front of my mouth.

He leaned forward and wiped his dripping cock head on my lips. I looked up into his beautiful face, leaned over and opened my mouth wide. He put his cock head in my mouth and said, "I want to shoot my hot semen in your mouth."

I closed my mouth around his cock head and stroked his foreskin up and down his cock while I licked his cock head under his thick foreskin. I looked up at him. He had a huge smiled on his face.

I sucked his cock head and stroked his cock more. He grunted, his cock throbbed in my hand and shot a huge load in my mouth. I swallowed it all, licked my lips and smiled up at him. He pulled out, I stood up with my cheek and hands on the wall of the booth, spread my legs and stuck out my ass.

I saw John hand him an open condom and lube. I heard him snap the condom on his huge cock and waited to feel it up my ass. He lubed my ass and fingered it. I groaned. He put his cock head at my ass hole, grabbed my hips and slid it all the way up my ass. I groaned and groaned as I flexed my ass muscles. He said, "I'm going to go slow to show those hot men watching what your hot ass is capable of."

"Please go as slow as you want. I could get fucked by you all night!"

After several minutes, he wrapped his strong arms around my chest, pull me to his chest, shoved his 11 inch uncut cock up my ass one last time and grunted as his cock throbbed what I could tell was a huge load. I pulled off him, turned around, looked into his eyes and got down on my knees, back on my shins.

I pulled his condom off and, looking at the hot men watching outside the booth stroking their cocks which were sticking out of their flies and smiling hungrily at me. I smiled, stuck out my tongue, put my head back and poured his huge load of semen down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide and looked up into his big, blue eyes.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and did slide his huge, thick cock all the way down so my nose was in his fragrant blond pubes and my chin was pressed against his huge soft balls.

I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles repeatedly. He grunted as his cock throbbed. I swallowed his huge load. He pulled out, looked down at me, rubbed my face with the back of his hand and said, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!" He pulled up his underwear and stuffed his semi into them, pulled up his pants, buttoned them and belted them and walked out.

Three more men did the same thing: a very hot, tall 11 inch uncut aggressive Latino, a hot, young, gentle Italian American with a thick 9 inch uncut cock and a very hot, very aggressive young black man with a thick 10 inch uncut cock. After they had my throat, my ass, then my throat, they each said, "Thank you. See you soon, hot Cock Slave!"

I looked outside the booth. No more men were there, including John. I dressed and left. It was 8:00. I got a movie, walked back to the loft, picking up our Chinese food and went back to the loft. My roommate and I watched the movie, eating the food, smoking pot and drinking shots of whiskey. Before I fell asleep, I jerked off in my hand and ate it thinking of that hot blond stud fucking my ass and throat.

A week or so later, I saw John on the Blue train. He sidled up to me and rubbed his crotch on my thigh. I reached down and stroked his cock which grew hard down his thigh. He whispered in my ear, "My name is John. I am a member of a male sex club with 50 members."

"They all must have 10 inch plus uncut cocks. Most are much bigger. Members are black, Ukrainian, Irish, Latino, Polish, Indian and white. Your cock isn't big enough for you to be a member. Want to join us some night?

I whispered in his ear, "Hmmm. I'm guessing all those hot, hung studs at the North Avenue booth store were auditioning my throat and ass, correct?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, you passed with flying colors. You are a truly gifted Cock Slave. The men will love you!"

"Fuck yes, I hope to submit to you, them and many more hot studs there." I told him my phone number, he put it in his phone.

The next day, he called me and told me the time and location.

It was nearby in Ukrainian Village. I walked there and rang the doorbell. A young hot, hung, naked Polish man with a slender, athletic body answered the door. "I'm Michal. I'm taking care of you tonight. I have a thick, 12 inch uncut cock that needs lots of attention. I'm typical of the other members. I promise I will fuck your ass and throat tonight since John didn't invite me to your audition."

I laughed, kissed his lips, rubbed his cock and said, "Can't wait!"

He took me by the hand and led me down a staircase into a huge, dimly lit basement. Immediately, I smelled sweat, testosterone, semen and pot. Our cocks got rock hard. I was tempted to get on my knees and swallow his and suck a load out of him.

I took a quick count. There were 22 very hot, very hung men of all races there.

Michal said, "Undress. We'll start with you on your back on that platform." I took off my polo shirt, my sandals, my shorts and underwear. He put them in a bag, kissed me, smacked my ass and said, "Have fun, hottie! Men, have fun with our new Cock Slave!"

I got on the platform, lifted my legs, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. I felt a man lube and finger my ass then slid his huge, thick cock slide up my ass while another slid his huge, thick cock down my throat. I was in heaven. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both grunted, shoved their thick cocks all the way in me. I felt their cocks throb as they shot their semen up my ass and down my throat.

The throat fucker leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I dream every night to have a throat as tight and talented as yours to treat my 13 inch uncut cock right. Later, I'll see how well you handle it up your ass. You are a dream come true!"

He swallowed my hard cock and gave me an amazing blowjob. I shot a huge load down his throat, which he swallowed. He pulled off me, turned so I could see his face and smiled. I could see he was a hot Italian American young man, probably early thirties who looked like a darker skinned and much hotter Matt Bomer. Truly beautiful. My cock got hard again.

Before I put my head back for the next man, I saw him take my ass. He was just as talented fucking my ass as he was fucking my throat. I was in heaven as another 20 or more hot, aggressive studs assaulted my ass and throat. I hoped the ass fuckers were putting their hot semen in a glass.

John walked up. "Doggy, in this beer pint glass is all the semen these studs fucked up your ass so far, including mine. Men, our new Cock Slave is really talented. Keep using him. It's clear he and you all are enjoying him. Put your hot condom semen in this glass." By the end of the hour, every man there fucked my ass and throat, over 30.

Michal came up and told me to get on my knees, head back, mouth wide open and tongue out. He poured some of the semen down my throat and I swallowed it. Then he poured more, then more until I had swallowed it all. Michal looked down at me lovingly and rubbed my face with his cock. I stuck out my tongue. He rubbed his dripping cock on my tongue. I could taste his precum.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, pushing my head down level with his cock. I opened it wide and he slid his cock in and out of my throat slowly. I flexed my throat muscles. He looked down at me and whispered, "Please stop that. I don't want to cum yet. I want us to enjoy your hot, tight throat and my huge, thick Polish cock for at least 10 minutes."

I willingly submitted, enjoying his fat cock stretching my tonsils and throat. I looked up into his big blue eyes and truly beautiful face. He smiled and slowly fucked my throat, sometimes stopping making me edge him. 15 minutes later, he grunted, his cock throbbed and I felt his huge load of semen shoot down my throat, him grunting with each spurt.

I got up, kissed him, turned around, put my hands on the platform, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He opened my anus with his fingers and fucked my ass with his talented tongue. I felt like I was already being fucked by a huge cock. I pushed my ass back on his tongue. I groaned, dreaming about what he was going to do with my ass. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass.

He put his cock head on my asshole and, with his big hands on my hips, slowly pushed his python up my ass. I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. He put his strong arms around me, pulled me up to his hard chest, put his head on my shoulder as he thrust his cock up my ass and kept it there. I felt his warm breath on my shoulder.

He whispered in my ear, "It's rare to find such a talented ass." As he licked the inside of my ear, his cock throbbed so hard my whole body shook in his muscular arms against his warm chest. I heard numerous gasps and "Fuck's!"

I saw him remove his very full condom and put it on the platform. Like a cum drunk zombie, I dropped to my knees. As I looked up into his big, blue eyes, he slid his fat cock down my throat again, throat fucked me slowly and fed me more hot, Polish semen. He pulled me up to my feet and told me to bend over with my hands on the platform.

He poured his semen down my ass crack and while fingering me asked, "Who's next? Treat him right!"

I felt a huge cock slam up my ass and fuck me so hard I fell over on the platform. I didn't flex my ass muscles as I wanted his assault to last forever. He leaned over, put his arms around my chest, lifted me up and fucked up hard into my ass. I felt his head on my shoulder and his hair on my chest and back.

I felt his cock throb. I fell over on the platform, exhausted. He turned me over. He was the hottest man I had ever seen, a tall, blond Polish man, bright green eyes, dark lashes and brows, high cheekbones and a cleft chin.

He leaned over and sucked a huge load out of me. I saw him later at the booth store in Boy's Town I frequented, where he ass and throat fucked me while other men watch. Proving I was a talented Cock Slave, I ended up getting ass and throat fucked by 10 more hot, hung, uncut aggressive men, swallowing all the semen they shot down my throat and all their hot condom semen.

I sucked another huge load out of Michal as he slowly fucked my throat. I dressed and staggered home. I threw up a toilet bowl of semen and fell fast asleep. I dreamed all night about Michal and the hot Italian American Stallion using my ass and throat forever until the end of time. I woke up and realized I'd cum'd my bed.

One afternoon, Michal called me, "Hi, Hottie. John gave me your number. You need to come to the club tonight. We have a new toy inspired by you. Let's just say it involves your ass and a lot of really thick cocks. We went through our member list and invited all the thickest members. Be here at 8:00 and plan to stay 3 hours."

"Hi, Hottie. You can call me any time! My ass is tingling thinking about the new toy."

"Your ass is going to be tingling all night and probably for days!"

I went at 8:00. Michal was naked as usual. I removed my clothes and he put them in a bag. He took my hand, walked me down to the basement sex dungeon and over to a padded hole. He said, "This is an ass glory hole. I'm going to put you in there on your back with your legs tied up and your hot, tight ass out this big hole."

"This shelf is for the condom and lube they will use. That glass is for their condom semen. There are 10, 10 inchers; 10, 11 inchers; and 10, 12 inchers all 6 inches around and uncut here tonight. I personally interviewed them myself to make sure they are worthy of the ass and throat I love using. Have as much fun as we are!"

I threw my arms around him and kissed him. "Thank you. I hope they all enjoy my ass! You go first, please!"

"I will."

I got on my back, he tied up my legs making sure my ass was sticking out the hole. He stroked my cock and sucked a load out of me. "I gag after I cum, so assume you do too. I'll come in and suck your tasty cock as they use your ass."

I laid there groaning and groaning as one huge, thick cock after another assaulted my ass for over an hour. Michal came in a few times to suck me off.

The last time, he untied my legs and took me out into the center of main room. "On your knees, head bent back, eyes and mouth open, tongue out!"

Michal poured some of the semen from the glass down my throat which I swallowed. Then more and more and more until the glass was empty. He pushed my head down and throat fucked me slowly while all the men watched. "Men, to thank my friend for giving us his tight ass so willingly, coat his pretty face and tongue with your hot semen."

I sat there watching all those hot, hung, uncut Polish, Irish, black, Latino, Italian, Ukrainian, white and Indian men stroke their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they walked up and shot their huge loads on my face and tongue. After 5 minutes, my face was covered. When I felt some dripping off my face, Michal wiped it up and licked it off his finger. Every time I saw him, my cock got hard.

He looked down at me, smiled and said, "You are very handsome, but so much more with all our semen on your face." He licked the semen off my forehead, then stroked his cock hard, wiped all that semen into my mouth with it, and slowly throat fucked me as I flexed my throat muscles looking lovingly up into his eyes.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers